Male HQ

HOMen Massage @ Bedok

Hi, I visited Han/Ric some time ago and would like to warn everyone who is reading this thread to avoid them as much as possible. My experience with them has been nothing short of unpleasant. They are very neurotic and are probably suffering from bipolar. After my first appointment with Ric, I thought of giving Han a try as well but was crudely rejected by Ric and he even resorted to the use of vulgarities/derogatory terms to turn me away. This is absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional to say the least. I am a paying customer afterall. Following a string of nasty SMSes, they even had the audacity to SMS me again and again to advertise their services. How shameless can they possibly get? There are many masseurs on BW that are much more worthy of your patronage, give these two nutcracks a miss.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear clients, 

We are doing our level best in the massage business and everyday is a learning thing for us. We are applying our Skills and Technique from what we learnt since then. Just that there are bunch of customers who do not respect us as a masseurs but instead taking advantage on us while we are doing massage. When they do not get what they wanted, this is what happened and they will write or publish negative negative words about you. This is very common and we take it positively.   

Till todate, we are very gladful that we are still having good supporters from BW as our regular clients since we started this business who respected us very much and also from other websites.

Thanks and regards

Edited by HOMen.massage

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys are serious about having this home massage business, don't let Han handle the booking.

Whenever people request for RIC, Han will start to reply with nasty messages

Ric if you are reading this; Han is destroying your business.

Stop wasting the space with ads, nobody will want to go back with Han handling the bookings.

Guest Yummiguyz

If you guys are serious about having this home massage business, don't let Han handle the booking.

Whenever people request for RIC, Han will start to reply with nasty messages

Ric if you are reading this; Han is destroying your business.

Stop wasting the space with ads, nobody will want to go back with Han handling the bookings.

#seriouslycannotbebotheredanymore Edited by Yummiguyz

• 2 weeks later...

Dear viewers and supporters,

As mentioned earlier in our reply, there are people in this website who are just not happy when they do not get what they want. So a lot more negative things are coming from their comments and if you notice always from the same person. 

We are professional and trained masseurs. Until today we are having good regular clients and newbies coming from BW which we really appreciate very much.  

Best regards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It seems this post contains so many pieces of information and offers with other things about the massage and massage parlours. However one of my friend like the massage so when he got free times trying to have to relax by massage services. Last time he was taken massage service from a massage agency as "japanesecompanions" when he was on Dubai tour. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VALUE FOR MONEY , HYGIENE AND QUALITY MASSAGE!

OPEN FROM 10AM to 12MN.

WHATSAPP  +65-83824880

MENU
60 mins, full body massage (fbm), with manhood therapy (mt)  ,  Sgd 60
90 mins, fbm with manhood therapy ,  Sgd 80
60 mins , 4 hands full body massage (fbm) with manhood therapy (mt) by 2 therapist ,  Sgd 100
Add on,  Private hair trimming or full shaving  ,   Sgd 40

Add on, Body Scrub,  Sgd30
Full back body massage 60 mins (sports, tuina)  ,   Sgd 60

Quoted prices are for incalls.

Outcall charge applies.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok (PROMO $50, 60min)