Male HQ

HOMen Massage @ Bedok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/09/2016 at 1:19 PM, Discreet_guy said:

maybe you did not get what you want and that is why you said so.

I personally tried him and he is very good and the i like the massage. 

They are 2 masseurs there.

I dare to recommend as i have tried them few times.  

Any difference between the both, like strength-wise? Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

just went for the massage svc...

could feel the pressure that the massuer gave as he tries to relax my body muscles. very professional. trimming/shaving also done clean. appreciate the help that they done. will try to consult their help next time

Edited by Kei-san

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! 

Anyone has any recent reviews regarding this service? I had a pretty bad experience trying to book, and not sure if I should give them a chance. Essentially date and time was confirmed, but on the day itself, person went MIA,and stopped responding to queries about address. Reply came a few days later claiming illness. 

Anyone else has experience? If the massage really is good I wouldn't mind giving a chance 

22 hours ago, Oom said:

Hello! 

Anyone has any recent reviews regarding this service? I had a pretty bad experience trying to book, and not sure if I should give them a chance. Essentially date and time was confirmed, but on the day itself, person went MIA,and stopped responding to queries about address. Reply came a few days later claiming illness. 

Anyone else has experience? If the massage really is good I wouldn't mind giving a chance 

only if you request for Ric (got a big one, and fun), otherwise don't bother

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2017 at 5:47 PM, CURIOUS BOY said:

I just saw their price list and their post today and agreed to go down today. So i contacted them on the number they give, what happened in the end after messaging on the phone till 3 plus they just went MIA. They dont want to answer my calls, reply my message or anything. I waited more.then 2 hours and till no reply and now they block me. If not keen or not free, you my as well say it earlier why waste peoples time, it is simply ridiculous and stupid. GUYS WHOEVER WANTS TO GO THIER MASSAGE PLACE IN FUTURE, DONT BOTHER, THEY ARE JUST FAKES, DONT KNOW HOW TO GET TO THEIR CLIENTS, WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING.

On 15/10/2017 at 5:47 PM, CURIOUS BOY said:

I just saw their price list and their post today and agreed to go down today. So i contacted them on the number they give, what happened in the end after messaging on the phone till 3 plus they just went MIA. They dont want to answer my calls, reply my message or anything. I waited more.then 2 hours and till no reply and now they block me. If not keen or not free, you my as well say it earlier why waste peoples time, it is simply ridiculous and stupid. GUYS WHOEVER WANTS TO GO THIER MASSAGE PLACE IN FUTURE, DONT BOTHER, THEY ARE JUST FAKES, DONT KNOW HOW TO GET TO THEIR CLIENTS, WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU RUNNING.

Dear viewers,

This guy is so persistent and weird and we have the reason for not taking his booking.

We are professional and trained masseurs for more than 10 years and still having good support from our regular and current customers from blowing wind. We are not time waster and we want to serve our valued customers well with our good skills and service.

Thank you.

Edited by HOMen.massage

• 2 weeks later...
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok (PROMO $50, 60min)