Male HQ

HOMen Massage @ Bedok

Guest massage enthusiast

massage enthusiast , every one,

agree with guest HOM. i rather go with the professional massage rather than those chinaboys, vietnamboys and indonesian boys offering massage plus extras. by the way, noticed ric has big one but i too shy to touch :rolleyes:

Dear all,

I am a customer to RIC and Han. Anyone who is talking bad about them is absolutely havent even tried their massage. RIC and Han are living together. They are 2 people with good massage skill. I cant say their skill are the best but still affordable and acceptable. It is even better than those people who only touch the body without even trying to rub off your stress away. Believe me or not, is your choice. By the way, pleaae dun mind about their look and i do not want to comment how they look like and how old are they. But for a massage, do you really need a super handsome man massaging your body? i doubt so.

Guest ExHomen

happen to me too... i threaten to report their illegal massage services to police if they do not stop sms me :swear:

Yeah me too! I am so sick of their smses and have asked them to stop, but to no avail. Annoying!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Homen Homen

I am taken aback by their rudeness. Already no telephone etiquette when I'm only making enquiries talking to them. As if i owe them to do massage. Of course i didnt go. WTF!

i replied them by sms telling them not to send me sms about their services n promotion but they rudely reply me that if I do not want their service I can ignore their sms :angry: , I am worry my family will accidentally saw the sms :wacko: .

I will surely report their illegal service to the police next time when i receive their sms again :ph34r:

i replied them by sms telling them not to send me sms about their services n promotion but they rudely reply me that if I do not want their service I can ignore their sms :angry: , I am worry my family will accidentally saw the sms :wacko: .

I will surely report their illegal service to the police next time when i receive their sms again :ph34r:

come on take it easy, you dun need to be angry over such things. Life is short, take it easy. since you are no happy with them, dun go anymore. There r more important things in life, why bother over such thing. Please move on. There r so many other homebase masseurs to try, go check it out at HML Lists.

Guest Guy Gugu

I have tried Han the Malay masseur massage is so-so only. He has bad attitude and has loose screw in his head. I guess Ric the Filipino masseur is fine. They are couple. Han is jealous if you request for Ric to massage and will say nasty things to you. Their business mobile no will be answered by Han. Guys if you still want to try him good luck!

I try Ric before,is fine.sms to me is normal rather u want to rply is up to individual.why so frust?they just doing their job to make sure your guys happy. I love to go back to massage w ric.but due to workload takes me time.

• 4 weeks later...
I have tried Han the Malay masseur massage is so-so only. He has bad attitude and has loose screw in his head. I guess Ric the Filipino masseur is fine. They are couple. Han is jealous if you request for Ric to massage and will say nasty things to you. Their business mobile no will be answered by Han. Guys if you still want to try him good luck!

I've tried Ric once and yes, he is diligent and does a rather decent massage. Knowing that there is a partner, the next time when I contacted Homen, I requested for Han, just to try his skill. Han asked for my age and I told him I am a senior guy, and then he never responded. I text him again thinking he may have missed my message. And again, silence. I thought that was rather unbecoming behavior.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OUR PACKAGE PRICES FOR JANUARY 2013:

60 mins full body Massage (fbm) , with manhood therapy (mt) at Sgd 50

90 mins , fbm with manhood therapy at Sgd65

60 mins , 4 hands full body massage (fbm) with manhood therapy (mt) by 2 therapist at Sgd 80

Private hair trimming only at Sgd 40.

Private hair trimming + full shaving at Sgd 50.

Do sms us only for enquiry or booking at 83824880 and indicate from BW please.

If you are using whatsapp, kindly sms us using whatsapp please.

* All the prices quoted are for incall only. For outcall service, there will be additional charges on top of the package prices as stated above.

Operating time : 10am to 10pm daily. Last booking at 9pm.

• 3 weeks later...

OUR PACKAGE PRICES FOR JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2013:

60 mins full body Massage (fbm) , with manhood therapy (mt) at Sgd 50

90 mins , fbm with manhood therapy at Sgd65

60 mins , 4 hands full body massage (fbm) with manhood therapy (mt) by 2 therapist at Sgd 80

Private hair trimming only at Sgd 40.

Private hair trimming + full shaving at Sgd 50.

Do sms us only for enquiry or booking at 8382 4880 and indicate from BW please.

You are encourage to use whatsapp as the application is free and do indicate your good name and from BW, please.

* All the prices quoted are for incall only. For outcall service, there will be additional charges on top of the package prices as stated above.

Operating time : 10am to 10pm daily. Last booking at 9pm.

happen to me too... i threaten to report their illegal massage services to police if they do not stop sms me :swear:

I tried Ric. Great massage, but does not know how to stop SMS, even when I asked several times. I had to resort to police threat as well. I regret I may not go there again for this very reason. Too bad, it was a nice experience overall. MY ADVICE: PROCEED AT YOUR OWN PRIVACY RISK.

I had Ric the Pinoy one. Massage was great. He seemed nice. But then the relentless texting for feedback began later that evening. I'm married, so I just ignored. Next day, started texting again. I kept asking for discretion given my situation. Took about 30 minutes, and the threat of reporting him to police to stop. I am very unhappy for having to resort to such tactics. But I had no choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have not tried it yet but never will as the way he texted me (as if I owe him a million dollars) rude ! Come to think about it im he one who pay - that makes me have the rights to choos my preferred masseur. The minute i asked for the Pinoy. He turn furious.

• 2 weeks later...

It is up to individual to believe whatever the viewers comment.

We are not here to argue but to carry out our business skill base on our experience. 

All these years we are still getting good support from BW customers who still believe in our business and skill that we are providing till today.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HOMen therapists are trained and certified with years of experience in industry.

GSS month in Singapore is still on. MENU PACKAGE PRICES FOR this season.

60 mins, full body massage (fbm), with manhood

therapy (mt) at Sgd 45

90 mins, fbm with manhood therapy at Sgd60

60 mins , 4 hands full body massage (fbm) with
manhood therapy (mt) by 2 therapist at Sgd 80

Private hair trimming or full having at Sgd 40

NEW !!!

Manhood Therapy only for 30mins at SGD 40.

CONTACT +65-83824880. You are encourage to use
whatsapp as the application is free and do indicate your name and bw.

* All the prices quoted are for incall only. For
outcall service, there will be additional charges on top of the package prices
stated above.

Operating time : 10am to 10pm daily. Last booking
at 9pm.

• 1 month later...

100% agreed. He so rude when I'm asking the pinoy guy to massage.

Don't waste your time.

Had the same bad experience long time ago, when i received an sms for promo after trying their massage once, i asked for the pinoy then i got all sorts of stupid remarks from him.

I don't get it, he is ruining his own business.  Clearly, from the posts here the pinoy masseur is well-liked, why not capitalized on that?  Why turn-off the clients with preference to the pinoy?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok
  • cute_69 changed the title to HOMen Massage @ Bedok (PROMO $50, 60min)