Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

On 1/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, Hole4use said:

Me... My Butthole is medically tested and certified by local hospital and doctors that it is allergic to condom. Its not about latex, nor its about non latex condom. Thus if my butthole do get into contact with condom, my butthole will develop very severe rashes and itch within 24 Hrs from the 1st contact with condom. The severity of the rashes and itch shall take about 3 weeks to heal with medication. Thus during the process of the rashes and itch, when I need to poop. The severity of the rashes will even cause pus at the most severe stage. Causing great pain and suffering to me. I am not joking. 

.. U may Google and check if there is such a thing about condom allergy if u do not believe that there are real cases of such kind of allergy. I am also one of the rare cases around the world. Well... Thus I do not hv a choice from the start if I can do it safe or raw, the options are never open to me at all. I am not trying to cheat nor bluff tops into having raw with me. 

Alot of tops would sure say that I am trying to find an excuse to do raw or I dun practise safe, but wat I am sharing is just my own personal experience of having a condom allergy butthole. Thus if to raw or safe options are never an option to me at all. However, whoever see or read this hopefully will not get turned off by me. Cos its really never been easy for me. Especially  tons of rejections of not being able to accept this part of my butthole medical problems of mine. Till to the extend that I just feel that my butthole is just a useless hole sometimes and this is really depressing. Hope this personal sharing of mine will make ppl understand the suffering of wat I am going thru with endless rejections from ppl. Not I am trying to cook up stories, but it's real! 

But strange if it is not from Latex. did you try the alternatives?

some have a nonoxynol-9 allergy. this is a fluid inside of some condoms. but not all condoms contain this nonoxynol-9, also called spermicide.

Have you ever tried wearing rubber gloves. would it have the same effect?

There are lambskin condoms in the market also.

If it is a Casein allergy then you should have other issues with lactose and milk products.

The alternative is condoms without casein, named "vegan" condoms in the market.

Most condom allergies refer to latex allergy.

there is nothing such as a "general" condom allergy.

Do you have a dairy allergy?

You should try the alternatives.

On 1/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, singalion said:

But strange if it is not from Latex. did you try the alternatives?

some have a nonoxynol-9 allergy. this is a fluid inside of some condoms. but not all condoms contain this nonoxynol-9, also called spermicide.

Have you ever tried wearing rubber gloves. would it have the same effect?

There are lambskin condoms in the market also.

If it is a Casein allergy then you should have other issues with lactose and milk products.

The alternative is condoms without casein, named "vegan" condoms in the market.

Most condom allergies refer to latex allergy.

there is nothing such as a "general" condom allergy.

Do you have a dairy allergy?

You should try the alternatives.

Yes, I hv tried non latex, but still the allergy happened after in contact with condom. I had done medical test with almost every condom using my own Butthole, but still the rashes and itch happened. 

Yes, I will hv skin rashes too after wearing rubber gloves, I too doesn't understand the reason why... 

Yup, I do hv lactose intolerance as well, I can't take any milk products, including creamer or even evaporated milk, or I will hv toilet runs for the day.. 

Haiz... So thus is my suffering... But no one will understand my situation, the worst of all, I hv been facing so much of accusations that I am just finding all sorts of excuses for myself cos I just want to do it raw... 

No one will be able to understand the suffering of the rashes I am going thru after condom usage after anal. Especially the most severe stage where pus or blood will appear around my butthole area cos of rubbing with the skin around inside underwear

Edited by Hole4use

Guest Barbaree

Hole 4 use, your symptoms are psychosimatic , 

I dont think its accurate to say that you have used non latex condoms and still get the rashes. 

I suspect you have not used the Sagami one s made from super thin, super sheer Polyurethane, Sagami 0.01 and 0.02 ultra sheer, ultra thin does not contain latex. 

But Trojans Skyns is made from synthetic rubber, I think so far only Sagami has those PU  made condoms that come in those hard plastic containers that you peel of the tab on top like Glico Pocky cup. 

Plus since you are so sensitive to residual rubber, might I suggest that the lube bottle needs to be changed, they maybe some contact residue from previous rubber condom use too. Keep that new bottle of lube exclusively for your hands only,  ensure no cross contamination . 

Plus most bottoms also doesnt know this fact, when the top fu^^s raw and comes in^^^e, he is introducing a foreign liquid with organic physiological matter, which the bottoms body will react and produce antibodies and immune response, so people have a whole body rejection after they had been bred many times by raw meat and semen breeding,  some cope well and some get quite sick, may break out in rashes or have swollwn lymph nodes. 

Just ask any immunologist. 

Btw , this also happens to wives if husbands too. Some women develop a rejection and ati semen reaction to the husband's semen after multiple breeding

On 1/26/2022 at 11:23 PM, Guest Barbaree said:

suspect you have not used the Sagami one s made from super thin, super sheer Polyurethane, Sagami 0.01 and 0.02 ultra sheer, ultra thin does not contain latex. 

But Trojans Skyns is made from synthetic rubber, I think so far only Sagami has those PU  made condoms that come in those hard plastic containers that you peel of the tab on top like Glico Pocky cup. 

there is a variety of brands for non latex. Okimoto has them too.

But as he has a sort of lactose allergy it could be the casein that is causing the issue (milk products).

I would recommend him to try the lambskin condoms.

But he should try the Polyuruthane condoms first.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:44 AM, singalion said:

there is a variety of brands for non latex. Okimoto has them too.

But as he has a sort of lactose allergy it could be the casein that is causing the issue (milk products).

I would recommend him to try the lambskin condoms.

But he should try the Polyuruthane condoms first.

I already tried polyurethane condoms, and still the rashes happened... 

On 1/27/2022 at 12:51 AM, qsefthu78 said:

Need to caution that lambskin condoms do not prevent STDS or HIV. It is porous enough for viruses to pass through. Used only as contraceptive

You are right. They have a small holes. I did not know it till you highlighted this caution with thanks. I see many guys addicted to bb and requested tops to cum inside. This can be a far away from my safe sex policy…

Guest Barbaree
On 1/28/2022 at 1:16 AM, Hole4use said:

I already tried polyurethane condoms, and still the rashes happened... 

THAT means u might be allergic to the silicone based lubes found on PU condoms. 

U might b

On 1/26/2022 at 10:22 PM, Hole4use said:

Haiz... So thus is my suffering... But no one will understand my situation, the worst of all, I hv been facing so much of accusations that I am just finding all sorts of excuses for myself cos I just want to do it raw...

Sorry for your suffering.

I don't think you need to worry about "accusations" though.

Just find someone who wants to do it raw, and that's that.

Take prep, and get regular check up.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, Guest Barbaree said:

THAT means u might be allergic to the silicone based lubes found on PU condoms. 

U might b

I just know that it's the material and the chemical that causing the rashes, 

On 1/28/2022 at 5:32 PM, And then said:

Sorry for your suffering.

I don't think you need to worry about "accusations" though.

Just find someone who wants to do it raw, and that's that.

Take prep, and get regular check up.

I already got so much of accusations or ppl telling that its an excuse for me to do it raw... Well... Cos of this, my butthole didn't get to be a "useful" hole for yrs.. 

On 1/28/2022 at 10:38 PM, Hole4use said:

I already got so much of accusations or ppl telling that its an excuse for me to do it raw... Well... Cos of this, my butthole didn't get to be a "useful" hole for yrs.. 

Its Really Getting Very Depressing Cos Of This Condom Allergy That I Have...

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2021 at 9:07 AM, Guest regular_randomboi said:

i'm a bottom and i actually never knew i needed it

reading this post make sense a lot of what i felt, and i feel less alone, i love this forum

i was never into raw sex until i met a regular exclusive partner, he's a top and we get ourselves checked before we actually do it raw.

i was casual and didn't have any expectation at all

but when i actually penetrated me raw, it was so different, i could feel his hot meat sliding inside me, and it was so erotic to think about it

and then in his lust he whispered to my ear "i wanna give u my baby, will u carry my baby ?"

"wanna get pregnant ?"

in a weird way i felt so embarassed by those words, but also turned on at the same time and i moaned like a slut and started cumming

the smirk on his face when he saw me cum, and then the sight of him grunting and sweating on top of me while releasing his babies in me, was so hot i didn't realise i need that experience in my life.

so yeah, it was quite a mindblowing one

Thanks for sharing, my partner has been mentioning that it will be better for him if we can do raw so he can have more feel when fucking me. Said he cant cum with condom on as not much feeling enough to cum, just feeling the rubber sliding feeling. Said he do it raw with another btm partner who he trust have not been doing raw with anyone else beside him.

Suggested him to do a hiv and maybe some std tests before i decide raw.

Curious with condom off, really can feel a much better feeling of being fucked? Hes already very big, tearing my tight hole already, broke the condom even while fucking. Because now he cant seem to cum with condom on, and still hard even after pulling out to diy. I do want him to cum with condom while inside me, but if raw is really the only way to make him cum while fucking...

On 1/28/2022 at 10:38 PM, Hole4use said:

Why don't just get a regular FB who trust u instead of keep asking different random strangers for sex lol

On 3/8/2022 at 4:22 PM, Ironrod said:

Why don't just get a regular FB who trust u instead of keep asking different random strangers for sex lol

Tried, but I dun seem to be able to get a regular to do it...I can't even get anyone.. Or any stranger at all. 

Edited by Hole4use

On 3/9/2022 at 5:51 PM, Ironrod said:

then could be a face problem.....not the hole....

No, Not Face Problem. No One Would Ever Understand The Suffering I am Going Thru...

Read that some said raw anal sex really feel a big difference for the bottom compared to being screwed by a condom covered dick?

Is it really true? Now its like feeling something entering me and jabbing my insides, will a raw dick really feel so much different sensation?

On 3/10/2022 at 2:52 PM, Winnie said:

Read that some said raw anal sex really feel a big difference for the bottom compared to being screwed by a condom covered dick?

Is it really true? Now its like feeling something entering me and jabbing my insides, will a raw dick really feel so much different sensation?

entering without a condom feels so shiok...skin to skin while pounding while looking at the bottom moaning 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:52 PM, Winnie said:

not really (as the bottom) for me

there is probably more of a psychological edge though.

On 3/10/2022 at 5:08 PM, And then said:

not really (as the bottom) for me

there is probably more of a psychological edge though.

Think I get what you mean, will feel more aroused just thinking about it but not much difference to the actual physical feeling. Maybe have higher chance to achieve autocum?

Maybe will be able to feel the cumshooting, or not much benefit to us bottoms except added risks.

Nothing beats the skin to skin contact of raw sex. For top, it is the warmth from the btm (body heat) generated from the thrusting. It is an amazing feeling that hit you to the core. For the btm, it is slippery feels of the condom free dick that slide inside your hole. Esty.

Unprotected sex would also mean risks. You know what i mean. Do you decide. 

On 3/12/2022 at 6:22 PM, Winnie said:

Think I get what you mean, will feel more aroused just thinking about it but not much difference to the actual physical feeling. Maybe have higher chance to achieve autocum?

Maybe will be able to feel the cumshooting, or not much benefit to us bottoms except added risks.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:17 AM, sparkywee said:

Nothing beats the skin to skin contact of raw sex. For top, it is the warmth from the btm (body heat) generated from the thrusting. It is an amazing feeling that hit you to the core. For the btm, it is slippery feels of the condom free dick that slide inside your hole. Esty.

Unprotected sex would also mean risks. You know what i mean. Do you decide.

I suspect raw sex feels much more different for the top compared to wearing a condom.

On 3/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Many years ago, I met this guy that I really like for ons and we eventually hit it off. As we see each other more frequently, we stated having sex more regularly. We usually had sex with condoms on but after knowing that we are not see others or having sex outside of our meeting, we talked about it and we agreed to go raw.

His built is a size smaller than me, it's easier to handle him, twist him around and fucking him without having to pull out my cock. Whenever I thrust my cock into him, he would let out a moan and if I were to thrust hard and fast, he would moan and groan really loud in quick successions until I stopped and can hear him catching his breath. Sometimes, he would tell me that he cannot take it as he is too high. He would also said that I "hit the top" or "very deep".

As a top, when you fucked raw, beside feeling the initial opening of the ass, there is actually another "opening" inside the ass. It is as if there is another "hole" to push through or that you hit a soft "flesh". I would usually push deeper and the soft "flesh" would "open up" and it's like fucking into a 2nd hole. When I hit the 2nd hole, the rubbing of the 2nd hole on my cock head would be enough to make me cum because the sensation is like someone playing with the cock head. Really cannot tahan. The sensation would be so intense that I can feel my the gathering of sensation at my groin and I would start pumping fast and the sensation would gather momentum and finally explode inside.

I really enjoyed seeing his reactions whenever we fuck. His ass would grip my cock really tight and he can hold my cock even after it goes soft after I cummed inside him. By then he would had autocumed with all my hard thrusting leaving a pool of cum on his abs.

I am not sure if other tops have that "2nd hole" feeling. It's usually happens only when I push in really deep. Usually the bottom will tell me that I had hit their "spot". 

Anyway, about 9 months or so after we parted ways, he messaged me that he got tested positive and asked me to go for a HIV check.

I went immediately do DSC for anonymous testing and was tested negative. I immediately texted him that I am negative and I asked him how did he got positive. He told me that he got curious about going to sauna and wanted to try sauna and after a few trips, he had unsafe raw sex with people he met in sauna and during one of the HIV test, he was tested positive. He was asked to informed all those he had raw sex with to go for test.

There is no moral of the story here. You guys just need to really play it safe, especially in this day and age. HIV is real and although it won't kill you, having to take HIV drugs to keep yourself healthy is no fun.

I won't suggest you do raw if you are sexually active.  My 2 cents.

Thank you for your anecdote, and thankfully you tested negative for HIV. 

If I were in your position I think I would be a nervous wreck until the result was available. 

The moral of the GachiMuchi's story is, as far as I see, that if you want to go raw, you should not rely on trust alone.  You may think you are exclusive and no-one is going to play outside with others, but the reality is often otherwise. Prep is not 100% of course, but at least it is a form of protection.

• 5 months later...
On 3/14/2022 at 3:38 PM, And then said:

The moral of the GachiMuchi's story is, as far as I see, that if you want to go raw, you should not rely on trust alone.  You may think you are exclusive and no-one is going to play outside with others, but the reality is often otherwise. Prep is not 100% of course, but at least it is a form of protection.

If someone say he is on prep, is that any way to proof it? Or only can base on trust?

On 9/10/2022 at 9:24 AM, vincent_ng said:

If someone say he is on prep, is that any way to proof it? Or only can base on trust?

There is no way one can prove if someone is on Prep, and you'd just have to go by trust and how well you know the guy. Then there is the issue if the guy is taking it correctly (you can google it - there is a loading phase as well as and after phase of taking the tablets).
The only way one can be certain is that you take Prep correctly yourself to cover/protect yourself. 
Always be responsible for your own well-being and not depend on others, I reckon.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:18 AM, Topper said:

There is no way one can prove if someone is on Prep, and you'd just have to go by trust and how well you know the guy. Then there is the issue if the guy is taking it correctly (you can google it - there is a loading phase as well as and after phase of taking the tablets).
The only way one can be certain is that you take Prep correctly yourself to cover/protect yourself. 
Always be responsible for your own well-being and not depend on others, I reckon.

Yup, I take Prep correctly, that's my way of being responsible to myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest seeking advice

recently went overseas for a trip and called for outcall massage as his studio was quite far.

during the massage, the masseur got naked and while fingering my hole when I am on my stomach, he put his cock at my hole and started thrusting.

i wasn't looking for anal so I kept asking him if it is certain that he did not go in. this continued for a while until he turned me over so he can end things off (by making me cum).

when i turned over, he continued with his cock at my hole. i was still doubting that he didn't go in and this time round, when i asked him if he really did not go in, he replied "if i go in, it will feel like this" and in the same instant, he thrust his cock in and i just felt full from within.

he did make me cum from the fucking, he continued to thrust but did not cum ultimately. did not perform oral on him, neither did he.

at the end of the massage, reality started to hit me that i just had unprotected sex and i could be potentially exposed to diseases.

would like to find out - if I want to go for testing for both STD & HIV, how long from the encounter will be good for me to go get myself tested? thanks for all your help here.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:07 PM, Guest Guest seeking advice said:

recently went overseas for a trip and called for outcall massage as his studio was quite far.

during the massage, the masseur got naked and while fingering my hole when I am on my stomach, he put his cock at my hole and started thrusting.

i wasn't looking for anal so I kept asking him if it is certain that he did not go in. this continued for a while until he turned me over so he can end things off (by making me cum).

when i turned over, he continued with his cock at my hole. i was still doubting that he didn't go in and this time round, when i asked him if he really did not go in, he replied "if i go in, it will feel like this" and in the same instant, he thrust his cock in and i just felt full from within.

he did make me cum from the fucking, he continued to thrust but did not cum ultimately. did not perform oral on him, neither did he.

at the end of the massage, reality started to hit me that i just had unprotected sex and i could be potentially exposed to diseases.

would like to find out - if I want to go for testing for both STD & HIV, how long from the encounter will be good for me to go get myself tested? thanks for all your help here.

How long ago was this? 4th Gen HIV testing need to wait at least 4 weeks for the results to be more conclusive.

If you were exposed less than 72 hours ago, can quickly go take PEP for prevention.

• 1 month later...

Speaking as a bottom, I suspect the appeal of going bareback is more psychological - in the faint memories I have of condom use, it don't feel that much different... EXCEPT for one time my current hubby was so worked up that his spunk probably shot with more force than normal, and I could truly feel the "splash" of his spunk against my insides - I have to emphasize that this literally only ever happened once in my entire life.

However, for my hubby as the top he insists that it makes a big difference for him - this goes in hand with me resolving to give him the "full bottom package":I was already mostly vegetarian so my bowels are well-regulated, but on top of that I waxed off all my body hair to be 100% smooth, and i wash up with water everytime i use the toilet, so i would be the closest possible to be always love-ready (since I live with him).

In a way perhaps I have spoiled him, cos now he cannot accept the sensation of anything other than 100% smooth and spotless, with the slightly fruity smell of "clean vegetarian bottom" pheromones.

We have barebacked roughly once a week for almost 15 years (oral and such not counted), and in our case it is only due to strong level of trust. It's not even that I use condom with other men except him but that I literally rarely even occur to me to play with other men on the side - perhaps I am too preoccupied with my work & domestic hobbies.

Meanwhile he goes for regular hospital visits for blood test due to his diabetic issues, so along the way he will also ask them to just do a bloodtest for STDs along the way - so far always come back in the clear, so we do it with peace-of-mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 7:53 PM, goldenveins said:

Speaking as a bottom, I suspect the appeal of going bareback is more psychological - in the faint memories I have of condom use, it don't feel that much different... EXCEPT for one time my current hubby was so worked up that his spunk probably shot with more force than normal, and I could truly feel the "splash" of his spunk against my insides - I have to emphasize that this literally only ever happened once in my entire life.

However, for my hubby as the top he insists that it makes a big difference for him - this goes in hand with me resolving to give him the "full bottom package":I was already mostly vegetarian so my bowels are well-regulated, but on top of that I waxed off all my body hair to be 100% smooth, and i wash up with water everytime i use the toilet, so i would be the closest possible to be always love-ready (since I live with him).

In a way perhaps I have spoiled him, cos now he cannot accept the sensation of anything other than 100% smooth and spotless, with the slightly fruity smell of "clean vegetarian bottom" pheromones.

We have barebacked roughly once a week for almost 15 years (oral and such not counted), and in our case it is only due to strong level of trust. It's not even that I use condom with other men except him but that I literally rarely even occur to me to play with other men on the side - perhaps I am too preoccupied with my work & domestic hobbies.

Meanwhile he goes for regular hospital visits for blood test due to his diabetic issues, so along the way he will also ask them to just do a bloodtest for STDs along the way - so far always come back in the clear, so we do it with peace-of-mind.

Nice tht u hv sum1 to refer to proudly as ur hubby...life's definitely more thn just fuck n cum. The emotional support frm a loving partner makes the sex feel a lot more therapeutic N worth looking 4ward to thn just fuck N dump. Enjoy!

On 11/17/2022 at 10:53 PM, goldenveins said:

wow, 15 years already and still doing it regularly?   I am impressed!

Hope you are on Prep

3 hours ago, And then said:

wow, 15 years already and still doing it regularly?   I am impressed!

Hope you are on Prep

Well not as regular as before - nowadays, we will lag a bit more than earlier in the relationship 😆 Only during the Covid lockdown did we ramp it back up...!

But alas no, we are not on PreP... we were considering at one point but my hubby misunderstood it as an offensive implication that he is not faithful and it stalled the discussion 🤔

12 hours ago, goldenveins said:

Well not as regular as before - nowadays, we will lag a bit more than earlier in the relationship 😆 Only during the Covid lockdown did we ramp it back up...!

But alas no, we are not on PreP... we were considering at one point but my hubby misunderstood it as an offensive implication that he is not faithful and it stalled the discussion 🤔

I guess that is fair enough... in the worst case scenario, get HIV have to be on lifelong meds. Can still be managed.

Guest Gay bottom are 4 breeding

I'm offended that you don't let me breed you. 

I'm offended you don't want to carry my baby seeds in you. 

Fuck. Who else enjoy breeding other guys and impregnate them? 

5 hours ago, And then said:

I guess that is fair enough... in the worst case scenario, get HIV have to be on lifelong meds. Can still be managed.

He actually did say that he's prepared to have that happen for my sake (the context of that discussion is that he was assuming I'd be the unfaithful one who got infected first, and then passed it to him). As romantic as that sounds it is naturally not an ideal scenario 🤣

But apart from that, I think his impression of PreP was also unduly influenced by one guy's blog post we stumbled upon wherein he documented his ordeal after discovering he was (ostensibly) violently allergic to Truvada. There was a certain black comedy to the way the blogger wrote it which was hilarious but it might have also added to the negative impression on my hubby. Me telling him the chances of the same happening to us are probably one in a gazillion didn't really help 😅

Nevertheless I'm grateful for you bringing up PreP again 🙏 - now that I know that is how he thinks maybe i ought to think ahead as to maybe how to be more tactful in getting the point across to him that it's not about the trust we have but unanticipated issues and things like dormant status. It's been about 6 or so years since we had that convo and maybe he's mellowed out a bit, since ☺️

Edited by goldenveins
Edited for clarity

17 hours ago, goldenveins said:

I apologise at start of my reply for my directness and bluntness...

PreP is not meant to protect the other sex partner but yourself.

Nothing prevents you from taking prep in your own self -interest.

At least you are more protected for yourself.

The reason you stated goes a bit fail in my view.

Be responsible to yourself and just be prepared to take prep at your own.

That would be my sincere advise to you if you prefer unprotected sex with your partner.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.