Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

You WILL NEVER get AIDS if you have protected sex.  It does not matter if your sex partner is HIV positive or not.  If you fxxk him, then wear a condom.  If you let him fxxk you, then make sure he wears a condom.  It is really that simple.

Is that absolutely true? I believe not.

You WILL NEVER get AIDS if you have protected sex. It does not matter if your sex partner is HIV positive or not. If you fxxk him, then wear a condom. If you let him fxxk you, then make sure he wears a condom. It is really that simple.

There is a very very small chance that the condom might break or leak, and if that happen then stop and change to a new condom.

WOW....are you absolutely sure when you make this point?

Not even the doctors and the research fellows out there dare to make this claim. Even the condom manufacturers themselves dare not make this claim.

Pardon me, but I do sense some irresponsibility in some of your 'points' posted. Condom break? Change new one loh......whoa macam like no la sar like that?

<_<

I think Mod's point is this.. fxxking with a condom is much safer than fxxking without a condom. We know that nothing in life is no 100% but its the best we can do in that situation.

This will not comfort those of us who think its unsafe/sinful/dirty/disgusting to be fxxking strangers or enjoying casual sex. There are people in this world who believe that sex should only happen between a man and a woman. Or between a man and his one big love of his life. And I doubt any thing we can say about making sex safe will make these people happy.

For those of us who cannot pretend to do that, then the responsible thing to do is to reduce the risk. Make sure we take care of ourselves, and take care not to transmit any diseases to others.

Again there are some of us who choose not to do that because they are too lazy/hot/don't really give a damn about other people. Just like some guys I've met who don't wipe their backsides properly or brush their teeth before a hot date. It is their body, and it is none of my business if they choose to behave this way and infect themselves.

But they won't have a chance to infect me. I'm not giving them a chance. I owe it to myself/my family/my loved ones/my dog to play safe when I play. It may not be the safest thing in the world (ie no sex) because I enjoy sex. By using a condom, I am doing the best I can to protect myself against these people.

You WILL NEVER get AIDS if you have protected sex.  It does not matter if your sex partner is HIV positive or not.  If you fxxk him, then wear a condom.  If you let him fxxk you, then make sure he wears a condom.  It is really that simple.

There is a very very small chance that the condom might break or leak, and if that happen then stop and change to a new condom.

WOW....are you absolutely sure when you make this point?

Not even the doctors and the research fellows out there dare to make this claim. Even the condom manufacturers themselves dare not make this claim.

Pardon me, but I do sense some irresponsibility in some of your 'points' posted. Condom break? Change new one loh......whoa macam like no la sar like that?

<_<

I am saying if you have protected sex with a condom that do not leak or break, then the virus cannot infect you. It is as simple as that.

What is the alternative?

Where am I irresponsible when I tell people to practise safe sex to protect themselves? If you get AIDS, blame yourself first for not practising safe sex. Don't blame another party for infecting you when you have the choice and rensponsibility to take care of yourself.

Lets not pick on one word "never" in the whole messaeg and blow things out of proportion.

Can we agree on engaging on the general message of engaging in safer sex with condom use for our own (and our partner's) protection?

:)

Make love, not war :wub:

Guest Closet Btm

I agree make love not war.

If you have lk like my lk01 he always want to make love to me but make war to lk02. He sayang me very much because he say I big manly man already sacrify my body to him...somemore when he very song he is rough to me I also take it.

But hor one thing I never sacrify to him...I never let him shoot inside me...every time he ask I sure don't want...actually I very want inside but I know he got family and I alway go outside play with many men so I not very clean I know. I think he also know I not so clean but sex make him crazy in head to see his sperm in my body.

This one is very head pain we quarrel some time about it. He say he lk have right to shoot inside me. I say if got see certificate first..his certificate not my name inside ok....then lk02 want also how? actually I mean other men want how if he make me like it so much I also sex head crazy?

I am strong if I not want he cannot force. This thing is very very danger so cannot mean cannot. He also understand. Then last 2 month don't know where he got crazy idea...cannot use man milk then use cow milk...

Actually he give me surprise...he tiu me until I so song I tell him I want to shoot..then from the table he take out a small rubber ball pump with a long rubber tube...then he push the tube inside me with his cock...

I look see what he doing then so surprise I see he pump white water into tube into me also..the water quite hot I can feel it shoot inside me...waaaaaahh very song I feel the hot everywhere inside me and outside also...he slowly move his cock the white water also come out...he pump some more inside me...then tiu me with the hot white water....I cum very far so song....then he also cum in the condom...

After the sex I tell him very fun what is the white water? He say is F&N milk...I like or not? it is represent his sperm...wait I will get pregnant with his baby hahaha...then we see he pump so much into me I am like leaking sperm down my backside and legs....he tell me close my hole...I try but cannot close all because he tiu me so hard until my hole muscle cannot control properly...he quickly use tissue to clean but all wet...he quickly go get towel and he have to press to my hole...so funny the first time no experience hahaha

After that we not everytime do it because sometime too fast call want sex never prepare...need to use hot water to hot up the milk...

But he very happy see my backside all wet with his sperm....he even use finger to feel it leaking out...or use his cock to close my hole to stop it or see me try to close my hole muscles...so many fun to do...hahaha

Yah.

I think most people will prefer without condoms cos it feels much better coz your foreskin can be opne and close together with your movements whereas with a condom, the movement of the foreskin is restricted.

Some people once they put condom, cannot get hard and get continue. Thus, they will want to do it raw but it's dangerous.

• 2 years later...
Guest boy2man

Call me crazy, foolish, whatever, but I've been longing for the feel of bareback sex... without rubber, without anything, just a luscious glistening hot dick up my ass, thrusting and fxxking me till I can feel the hot load unloading in my ass...

Anyone would like to make my dream a reality?

Call me crazy, foolish, whatever, but I've been longing for the feel of bareback sex... without rubber, without anything, just a luscious glistening hot dick up my ass, thrusting and fxxking me till I can feel the hot load unloading in my ass...

guess u r not alone? some people do have this fantasy...

but howm any pp actually dare to do it?

even wif their spouse

even wif their spouse

it will be pretty sad if they can't do it with their spouses...

my married friends tell me they do it all the time. except for this one guy, he's just terrified of the prospect of his dick touching shit. :unsure:

it will be pretty sad if they can't do it with their spouses...

my married friends tell me they do it all the time. except for this one guy, he's just terrified of the prospect of his dick touching shit. :unsure:

at least shit... well as a btm, he would have clean himself thoroughly...

anyway. some are just worried even though together for years for fears of contacting diseases...

i hope i can do bareback wif my spouse if i am attcahed wif him after a a period of time... trust is the key here

Guest time machine

If only we have a time machine and we can all go back to the 70's when before AIDS existed, everyone fxxked bareback in those happy days and it was glorious with cum eating and full facials , and bottoms know how to douched themselves so clean it is absolutely fabulous

Guest Guest

So do you have a cert saying you are hiv free, I have my own place or we can meet outside

Guest booby

even wif their spouse

Not worth the risk. Some tops want it and even try do it by force. Luckily, I am stronger than them and can free myself.

My fav fxxk position is being pressed down over the bedside and taken from behind. It is the most submissive position that encourage the top to take me violently. Unfortunately, that is also when I am being pressed down and I cannot see the top's cock so I had to use my hand to feel his cock for condom before letting him in. If there is a bedside mirror then I can watch him to make sure he don't remove the condom halfway.

Being the one to receive, bottoms are most vulnerable if kenna injected with sperm. Once inside cannot clean out even with douche. The top can easily wash his cock with dettol.

Anyway I always ask them why take the risk and then they will usually relent. It was just the heat of the moment when they want to impregnate me because they found me irresistibly sexy. For the stubborn few, I will tell them to examine my hole and guess how many men had already used me. Is it safe for him?

To simulate being impregnated, I use Japanese lub that foams nicely like cum. The sight of my hole being white after they fxxked me was a sign that says, "Leroy was inside here and left his graffiti" will make them feel cocky that they had used a masculine man for sex and if only their friends had seen me now they will envy them :lol:

Safe Sex of course!

Came across several invitations for BB fun. The deals were turned off immediately when i told them i was only into safe fun. I felt funny and skeptical about those invitations. There are people into such risk or they have already infected ? :unsure:

I totally agree with you. There was once I was invited to a group session of barebacking. I told the guy (who is quite a gorgeous bottom) that I am not into such sex, and insist of using rubber. He said since I want to use condom, it will be weird, and hence politely retract his invite.

Of which I understand. But hello, since when life has become an option?

To simulate being impregnated, I use Japanese lub that foams nicely like cum. The sight of my hole being white after they fxxked me was a sign that says, "Leroy was inside here and left his graffiti" will make them feel cocky that they had used a masculine man for sex and if only their friends had seen me now they will envy them :lol:

Hahaha, I like the candid way you relayed your experience!

Guest Red Alert

Those who want to bareback are people who confirmed to be HIV+. They simply did it out of pleasure and revenge. Be careful and watch out for such request.

Guest slayer
Those who want to bareback are people who confirmed to be HIV+. They simply did it out of pleasure and revenge. Be careful and watch out for such request.

Do not... I SAY AGAIN... do not generalise. I bareback with my bf and we are both clean. So DON'T generalise. How offensive.

Once again my 2 cents strike.

I agree with Slayer, don't generalise.

There are people out there who enjoy having bareback sex, and they are absolutely clean. Personally I know such people and they bother to take those expensive Eliza blood test every 3 mths to ensure they are clean and they are a couple, and don't have sex with other guys (at least thats what they claimed and given benefit of doubt).

It is a matter of trust and personal cleanliness (in terms of sex life) I believe. If one really wants to do it, they can just take the hiv / std test from the local clinic, when both party proven negative, they can by all means have as much bareback sex with each other as they want.

PS, when doing bareback, the bottom dude, pls clean proper, having to smell the smell of shit in the midst of making out can be a total turn off.

Hello everyone,

BAREBACK Also known in personal ads and internet profiles as:

- bare

- bb

- raw

- breeding

Hanky code

Dark blue with white spots (the colour for fxxking, with the spots meaning cum).

What do you want to know?

Choose from:

What is barebacking?

What's the attraction?

Barebacking words.

What is barebacking?

There's no agreement about what barebacking means. Depending on who you ask it can be:

- When men make a conscious decision to fxxk without condoms

- Any unprotected fxxking, even when it's an accident or later regretted

- Unprotected fxxking only between men assumed to have HIV

- Any unprotected fxxking, including between men who don't know their HIV status, between two HIV negative men and/or within relationships.

Some men describe themselves as barebackers as part of an identity they're proud of.

Here we'll use barebacking to mean any fxxking without condoms, regardless of who's doing it or in which situation.

The term 'barebacking' took off in the mid 90s. Now there are bareback parties, web sites and pxxn, as well as bareback-related words. The term may be new but it describes what nearly all gay and bisexual men did until HIV appeared and made condoms lifesavers. Now even straights use the word for unprotected sex between men and women.

How common is barebacking?

There was never a time when all gay and bisexual men used condoms. There's always been a fairly large minority who don't use them much or at all, although surveys show most of us use them most of the time.

The Gay Men's Sex Survey shows in the UK around nine out of 10 men who have anal sex use condoms some or all of the time*. But it also shows half of us had anal sex without a condom at least once in the last 12 months.** Much of this is men in couples not using condoms with each other.

Most of the rest are men barebacking with guys they know (or at least believe) have the same HIV status as themselves, either both HIV positive or both negative. For this reason they don't believe there's a risk of HIV being passed on, although they may be wrong to assume that. We often make inaccurate assumptions about our or his HIV status. Only a small minority report barebacking with men whose HIV status they know is different to their own.***

What's the attraction?

Each of us has our reasons why we might bareback (or think about it). Here are some:

- It just feels better, or closer.

- I think we both must have the same HIV status so don't see any risk.

- I've already got HIV so see no point in condoms, and don't worry about picking up anything else.

- Treatments mean HIV's not the threat it was.

- I'm turned on by the danger.

- Condoms get in the way and are hard to use.

- I live for now. I'm not into staying safe or thinking much about what'll happen long term.

- I feel I'll get HIV sooner or later anyway. Once I'm HIV positive I can stop worrying about getting it.

- My boyfriend has HIV. If I get it, that might bring us closer.

- Men with HIV seem like a gang - one I want to join.

- I'm more likely to bareback if I'm not feeling good about myself, or am high or drunk.

Some of us think 'I'll get away with it - what I do isn't high risk', meaning that we pull out before coming, bareback when someone has low or 'undetectable' viral load, or are top if HIV negative or bottom if HIV positive.

Years of being expected to use condoms has made not using them a taboo for some of us. Breaking taboos can have a strong erotic charge. Some of us leave this thrill for pxxn or fantasy; often men interested in barebacking, especially online, seem unwilling to do it in reality. Others act on it.

*Gay Men's Sex Survey 2006, Sigma Research; 86% of men had anal sex in the previous 12 months had used a condom

**Gay Men's Sex Survey 2005, Sigma Research; 48.9% of men had some unprotected anal sex in the previous 12 months

*** Gay Men's Sex Survey 2005, Sigma Research; 3.5% of men whose last test was negative report unprotected anal sex with someone who they knew had HIV. Of men diagnosed with HIV 21.1% reported unprotected anal sex with someone they knew was HIV negative.

Barebacking words

Here are some words or phrases you might come across:

- To breed: To come inside someone's arse.

- To poz up/to seed: To infect someone with HIV.

- Cumdump(ster): A man who takes a lot of cum in his arse or mouth, from one or more men.

- Charged cum/seed: The semen of a man with HIV.

- Bareback party: Group sex where condoms aren't used. Possibly for men who all know they have HIV; possibly for men who all know or claim to be HIV negative; maybe a mixed HIV status group where there's a chance HIV is passed on.

- Bug chaser/bug chasing: When a man who knows/thinks/claims to be HIV negative gets sexually excited by the thought of unprotected sex with men with HIV (and maybe getting infected himself).

- Gift giver/gift giving: When a man with HIV claims to be willing to pass on HIV (the gift or bug) through unprotected sex to a man who says he wants to become HIV positive.

Men claiming to be bug chasers and gift givers might just be fantasising, with no interest in doing it for real. Attempts to find men who claim online to be into this nearly always get nowhere - they seem unwilling to follow through in reality.

BUT Things to know about barebacking

If you think you're HIV negative

Life, love and sex can be complicated enough without adding HIV to the mix. Talking to men with HIV you'll find nearly all would rather be HIV negative. Those of us with HIV often have to deal with:

- gossip and prejudice

- family and friends getting to know you have HIV

- time in hospitals, life-long treatment and its side-effects (maybe including visible changes to your face and body)

- getting sick with minor and life-threatening illnesses.

And each year several hundred UK gay and bisexual men die of HIV-related illnesses.

If you're HIV positive

You might think getting HIV means the worst has already happened. But not using condoms leaves you open to other infections, different strains of HIV and the risk of being prosecuted for passing on HIV.

Other infections

Some sexually transmitted infections (STIs), like herpes, can't be cured and others can do serious damage. Even easily cured STIs can cause us permanent harm if we're unlucky, such as damaged balls (epididymitis) or long-term health problems (such as reactive arthritis, or hard to treat prostate infections).

Whether we're HIV positive or negative, having STIs puts strain on our immune system, making us more open to other infections or illness. And STIs make it easier for HIV to get out of one body into another: find out more about STIs and HIV here.

Studies show that some serious STIs are more common among men who bareback. These are:

- hepatitis C

- syphilis

- LGV

- herpes

- Hepatitis C

This serious liver infection is a growing problem among men who bareback and fist without gloves, especially poz men.

Find out more

Syphilis

Syphilis infects several thousand UK gay and bisexual men each year. Treating it can be harder if you have HIV.

Find out more

LGV

Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) can cause nasty inflammation in the arse. It arrived in the UK in 2004 and hundreds of gay and bi men have been treated for it, especially those who bareback or fist without gloves.

Find out more

Herpes

Herpes can't be cured and often causes worse symptoms if you have HIV.

Find out more

Different strains of HIV

It's now been proved that unprotected sex can give someone with HIV a different strain or type of the virus to the one they already have. What isn't known is if this is very rare or happens quite often.

If you have HIV there's a chance you might pick up a more aggressive type, causing more damage to your health more quickly. You might get a type that's resistant to some HIV drugs. If you're on HIV drugs your treatment might fail. If not yet on treatment, the new type will mean that your future treatment options will be reduced as certain drugs won't work for you.

For more on this go to www.aidsmap.com, search for 'superinfection' and 'reinfection'. :rolleyes:

Guest Kaypoh gay
What's the attraction?

Each of us has our reasons why we might bareback (or think about it). Here are some:

- It just feels better, or closer.

- I think we both must have the same HIV status so don't see any risk.

- I've already got HIV so see no point in condoms, and don't worry about picking up anything else.

- Treatments mean HIV's not the threat it was.

- I'm turned on by the danger.

- Condoms get in the way and are hard to use.

- I live for now. I'm not into staying safe or thinking much about what'll happen long term.

- I feel I'll get HIV sooner or later anyway. Once I'm HIV positive I can stop worrying about getting it.

- My boyfriend has HIV. If I get it, that might bring us closer.

- Men with HIV seem like a gang - one I want to join.

- I'm more likely to bareback if I'm not feeling good about myself, or am high or drunk.

For more on this go to www.aidsmap.com, search for 'superinfection' and 'reinfection'. :rolleyes:

I also want to add that people bareback because - the guy is too handsome to resist and reject if we still insist condom.

• 7 months later...

i think there's a trend of tops tricking bottoms into bareback sex by removing their condoms before pentration. beware!

i am such a victim and i kena STD. this is my story.

i am 30 years old and have been a regular sauna-goer since early 2008. i am flex, but i rarely have anal sex. whenever i do engage in anal sex, either as top or btm, i always make sure condoms are properly worn and lubricated.

one night in oct 2009, i went to absolute. i met a malay guy who looks chinese. he was very suave and not too bad looking. we went into a room. things were going great, he was very skilful in his foreplay. then he wanted to fxxk me raw. i insisted on condom but he went soft very quickly even before entering me. so he removed the condom and suggested rubbing his body against mine. at first he fxxked between my thighs, and then he rubbed his dick against my ass, while pinning me down and kissing my back. i was quite enjoying the process when suddenly he forced his dick in and fxxked me violently. i struggled forcefully to stop him, but couldn't. it was difficult also because both his dick and my ass were heavily lubed. i had to shout at him and draw a crowd outside our room before he withdrew.

a similar case happened to me in one seven and shogun earlier this year.

for the shogun case, i consented to anal sex with the other party. he wore condom and lubed up before entering me. it was mutually enjoyable and we fxxked for quite a while. then he withdrew and was resting at a side. i went up to him and wanted to play with his cock but he brushed my hands off and then pin me down to kiss me, which made me suspicious. he then left quickly to shower.

last tues night, i went to a clinic as i have been experiencing mild nausea and unusual urine colour for 3 days. the doctor examined me and ordered an immediate blood test at the nearest hospital's A&E. i was shocked by the severity as i didn't feel very ill. after a 2 hours wait at A&E, i was even more shocked when the blood test indicated that my liver is badly inflammed and i had to be hospitalised immediately that same night.

i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B (B型肝炎), a disease transmitted via sex, hereditary means or blood transfusion. the doctors said the tests showed that i caught the virus very recently. i may be discharged now but i have to go back hospital again to let the doctors monitor my blood and liver. they can't even determine now how soon my liver will recover and whether this condition will remain chronic (permanently recurring). if my liver fails, i will die as the body cannot detox. something like what happened to andrea de cruz, only that i dont have a pierre png to donate his liver to me.

some points i wish to make:

even if you are vaccinated against Hep B, who knows what else you might catch? there's no vaccination or cure for HIV and many other STDs.

perhaps you may think i dont deserve sympathy for leading a promiscuous lifestyle and having casual sex. i agree i must face the consequences for playing the game. i just wish to warn fellow readers so they can watch out for cunning tops.

if it can happen in the saunas i mentioned, it can happen anywhere.

No point in upsetting yourself over this issue.

Go and take medication and if possible stay away from gay saunas and etc. Sometimes you never know what harm you during high climax between both of you. Still thank for your reminder.

I hope all of us will be careful when come to anal sex etc.

Hope you will be cured soon and dun think too much... Life is short, treasure every moment what you have now...

Raymond

It is scary that people are having BB sex in saunas and worse, removing them secretly!

All I know is that we all have to be careful and firm about it. No condom No sex. After all, its YOUR life. Take control of the situation.

Sorry to hear of your condition, hope you get well soon.

Not to worry, its not fatal like HIV but you do need to avoid alcohol and monitor your liver regularly.

However, after recovery, you will be a chronic carrier.

For others, please note that Hepatitis B can be also contacted from another person's saliva or blood through cuts or sores in the mouth or skin.

Please refer to the link below for more information :

http://www.hpb.gov.sg/diseases/article.aspx?id=536

Oh Dear! So sorry to hear about your condition. :-(

thanks for your warning to we all wish you'll get well very soon.

Anyway, have you heard about Milk Thistle? It's a very potent herb containing sylimarin to help your liver recover fast.

You can check at GNC and do some research on the benefits that it can give you.

Over the years, this herb has been used to effectively treat liver cirrhosis and cancer.

Take care of yourself always and don't be stressed.

Sorry to hear your case but wish you the best to recover soonest. :thumb:

I just want to share a story of my friend's friend. He rarely goes to sauna, but getting guys from clubs/internet.

1 month later after having sex with a bi-guy, he received sms from that bi asking him if he is HIV positive because the bi just had it recently. My friend's friend was scared like shit. He took some days off to go checking (even flying abroad just for additional checking) and it was HIV negative. But he said he always play safe sex and always asks Tops cumming on his face so it is quite difficult to get it.

In the end, the bi told him that he got it from having sex with woman because with women, bi sometimes play without condom. :unsure:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Sorry to hear your case but wish you the best to recover soonest. :thumb:

I just want to share a story of my friend's friend. He rarely goes to sauna, but getting guys from clubs/internet.

1 month later after having sex with a bi-guy, he received sms from that bi asking him if he is HIV positive because the bi just had it recently. My friend's friend was scared like shit. He took some days off to go checking (even flying abroad just for additional checking) and it was HIV negative. But he said he always play safe sex and always asks Tops cumming on his face so it is quite difficult to get it.

In the end, the bi told him that he got it from having sex with woman because with women, bi sometimes play without condom. :unsure:

hmm now even having sex with bi sounds dangerous esp if the bi goes ard doing raw wif women...

everything now has so much risk... i am glad ur friend is alright for now

Guest concern

Oh Dear! So sorry to hear about your condition. :-(

thanks for your warning to we all wish you'll get well very soon.

Anyway, have you heard about Milk Thistle? It's a very potent herb containing sylimarin to help your liver recover fast.

You can check at GNC and do some research on the benefits that it can give you.

Over the years, this herb has been used to effectively treat liver cirrhosis and cancer.

Take care of yourself always and don't be stressed.

jus to add on:

For many centuries extracts of milk thistle have been recognized as "liver tonics.".[15] Research into the biological activity of silymarin and its possible medical uses has been conducted in many countries since the 1970s, but the quality of the research has been uneven.[4] Milk thistle has been reported to have protective effects on the liver and to greatly improve its function. It is typically used to treat liver cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis (liver inflammation), toxin-induced liver damage (including the prevention of severe liver damage from Amanita phalloides (death cap) mushroom poisoning), and gallbladder disorders.[16].[17] Reviews of the literature covering clinical studies of silymarin vary in their conclusions.

A review using only studies with both double-blind and placebo protocols concluded that milk thistle and its derivatives "does not seem to significantly influence the course of patients with alcoholic and/or hepatitis B or C liver diseases

This is so scary. I have heard about dangerous sex in the sauna from my friend.

Is it not possible to know or feel whether there is condom or not?

I suppose you would only know if there's a condom or not if you actually put your hand and try to feel the rubber around the top's dick.

Visual inspection would not be a good idea because you may mistake the lube-lining on the dick as a condom.

Of course, there's the feeling of being filled with semen when (if) he shoots up your anus, but by then it would be too late. Eeps...

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

first of all, I'm sorry to hear about this. Glad u are none the worse for wear though.

But wanted to share that I got anal warts from someone at the sauna as well.

As anal warts can only be transmitted if someone who has been infected rubs against you (read: not anal sex, it just takes someone who is infected to pass it on); and the sauna is the only place where I've done that, so I'm sure I got it from someone there.

Unfortunately for me, the anal warts had spread quite a bit around my anal area and I had to go for surgery to remove them.

The whole surgery process was very inconveient and took a good few months (yes months, not weeks) before I fully recovered and do the things that I normally can do.

Needless to say, I've given up on the sauna scene altogether.

So you never know what you gonna get with a stranger at the sauna. They may look healthy, but I've learnt to think twice with your head (both heads :)).

Guest unluckyguy

i want to add that it is not always cunning tops who are to blame.. sometimes it can be the bottom too. this actually happened to me:

i was in a local sauna (one seven) some years ago, i met a cute young chinese guy and we went into a cubicle. i lay down on my back and he climbed on top of me (no penetration yet) and we were kissing, rubbing, etc - the usual foreplay. my dick rubbed between his thighs, against his stomach, etc - and so we were playing like this for a while, and i was very hard.

he must have pre-lubed his ass because, before i realised it, he has suddenly sat on my cock and i was fully inside him. It was totally unexpected and I took a few moments to realise it. i had never seen a bottom take my dick so fast before (i am quite long and thick). Up to then, my cock had been hard and playfully slapping his ass, pushing around his thighs, occasionally near / at his hole - but nothing more. i took a couple of seconds to respond (and I must confess, it felt good to be inside him raw, since I had never felt that before in my life). I pushed him off.

Later, I discovered I contracted gonorrhea. symptom was a very painful burning sensation while peeing a few days later. I had to go to the DSC clinic at Kelantan Lane. It was not HIV, and it has since been cured, but it was still a very frightening, painful and emotionally traumatic thing. the testing was painful, involving the insertion of a probe swab into my piss hole. the bug i caught was somewhat resistant to antibiotics so i had to go to the clinic a total of three times, get painfully swabbed each time, and take two course of treatment lasting a few weeks, during which no alcohol was allowed.

so i hope this helps educate tops that safe sex is important to you too, don't assume that you need it less, or that you are more in control of sex... nasty things can happen to you too.

i want to add that it is not always cunning tops who are to blame.. sometimes it can be the bottom too. this actually happened to me:

i couldnt agree more with unluckyguy

had this happen to me a few years back.

i was in ns at that time and got to know one of my camp officers who was aj.

we went over to his place to make out one fine day. he was in his mid 20s and interested in younger top guys

whiles foreplaying and all he climbed on top off me and started brushing my hard on dick head against his butt hole, said it made him more horny.

nothing happened yet and we continued foreplaying in that position. then before i knew it he sat down on my cock (pre lubed with his saliva), and managed to take my long dong all e way in without much prob.

probably becos we were both sniffing pops i didnt realise there wasn't a condom on but enjoyed the shiok feelin of him bouncing on my dick for a few times till it just hit me that i hadn't put on a condom.

immediately stopped e session, pushed him off n demanded for a condom before i continued.

after that about a week later i had a yeast infection. i was afraid cause at that ime i had no idea what was happening so much so i had to go see my family doc to get answers.

had to apply cream n take medicated bath for another week or so before it healed. and during this period of time pulling down the foreskin just caused major pain.

So to guys out there who are thinking of doing RAW sex, think of the consequences of it first. and if you are willing to live n deal with it then go ahead.

if not alwayz insist on a condom.

i learnt the hard way.

From what I have read in here, it seems to me that those guys who don't/refuse to practise SAFE SEX are those who might have already contacted STD and their intention is to spread it to others through unprotected sex. :( ?????

If anyone here happens to meet someone with such a behavior, you should stop and leave the room immediately without hesitation. Protect yourself, don't be a victim. It is not worth it.

Edited by davecub

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Guest Spa-Goer

In view of all the postings above, seems sauna sex can be dangerous - even simple body rubbing/contact & oral sex can lead to std infection (ie not only anal sex). Can anyone in the know please share where we can get cheap Hepatitis A/B/C/All 3 combined vaccination shots and what are the charges like? Also any other STD vaccinations which are available (besides Hepatitis) in the market (eg HPV, etc) and their charges?

I would like to mention a few words before we continue flaming saunas.

As a neutral party I feel that we should not be blaming saunas for this, but the people IN the sauna. If you go online and look for someone and have sex with the person, he can do the same act to you. So I don't believe that it is the saunas alone who should be flamed.

For example drawing parallels to this incident, if you met someone from the internet and head to a local hotel to have sex and he does the same act, would you blame the hotel for it? Or would you blame YOURSELF for having met such a person? Or blame the internet portal you got to know him?

Similarity, the saunas and hotels are just mere places to facilitate this, does not mean its the cause of it. I feel that what we should be looking at is the PEOPLE.

Those people who take out condoms during sex and those who engage in unsafe behaviors should be punished or just simply, ignored.

After all as we all have been saying, your life is in your own hands, so if any unsafe behaviors surface, you should simply just stop, and ask him to leave.

Thank you for those who shared their experience and we all should take it as a learning point here, never engage in unsafe sex with people and those people who like unsafe sex, please find someone else who share similar view points.

My 2 cents worth.

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.