Male HQ

Bareback / Raw Sex Discussion + Fucking Without A Condom / Bareback = Trust ?(compiled)

snowball

like what snowball mentioned i think we need to see and be sure who we are making up with in the sauna.

as a top, i have a few experience when the bottom was giving such a good blow job, the next thing i know was they manage to put the condom on for me... the feeling is nice but i'm not sure whether they did put it on properly etc

this happen to me on a twice...

after reading this i think we all ready need to play safe and maybe even wear a condom for any oral fun, we never know what come in the 'package'

I posted my experience on another thread recently but I thought I'd repost it here as well.

I was at Club 17 once and I met a guy who started fxxking me with a condom. We changed positions and he said he was going to get a fresh condom. I was on my stomach face down and couldn't see what he was doing. He pushed his cock back into me and I realised I hadn't heard him open the condom packet. I stopped him and checked and he hadn't put a condom on. He must have been hoping I wouldn't notice and that he could get away with it.

A young friend of mine told me that he met a top online and when they got together the top opened a condom and looked like he had put it on. When he pushed in my friend felt there was no condom. The top had slipped it off at the last minute.

While these things can happen at the sauna, they can also happen with an online hookup. Its certainly not isolated to the sauna.

I would like to thanks everyone for sharing their personal experience. Sorry to hear some bro who have bad experience in sauna. I'm consider quite a regular in sauna as I go to sauna weekly. I'm a top guy and I always practice safe sex only. No condom, No Fun. That's my policy. :D

Guest Samloy 6158

I would like to thanks everyone for sharing their personal experience. Sorry to hear some bro who have bad experience in sauna. I'm consider quite a regular in sauna as I go to sauna weekly. I'm a top guy and I always practice safe sex only. No condom, No Fun. That's my policy. :D

Thank for your sharing... That true better safe than sorry...

Guest nothingnew

these stories are nothing new and seriously nothing new in sauna at all

as a matter of fact this is nothing new in any aspect

even when i go too ppl house, they try to bluff u by putting on condom n ask you to do doggy style n fxxk u bareback. but with my experience i can feel the diff!

Guest young21

last time i met a guy online and went to his house.. he said he is 34, in fact he looks like 50. I was quite reluctant to let him fxxk me but since i was already there I let him do it with condom. I insisted on condom, and i saw him wearing it. but by the end of session i realized that he actually took off the condom right before he entered me such a fxxking disgusting uncle. please be careful must make sure they wear it as they enter.. :(

Edited by oralb
Edited the long quotes

last time i met a guy online and went to his house.. he said he is 34, in fact he looks like 50. I was quite reluctant to let him fxxk me but since i was already there I let him do it with condom. I insisted on condom, and i saw him wearing it. but by the end of session i realized that he actually took off the condom right before he entered me such a fxxking disgusting uncle. please be careful must make sure they wear it as they enter.. :(

Did you slap him on the face, such asshole ? :swear:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Guest young21

Did you slap him on the face, such asshole ? :swear:

i regret and decide not 2 seek random fun even tho desperately horny, need 2 understand 7 know the guy well first. it's just 2 impulsive and risky a move 2 take just 2 kill desperation having fun.

a lesson learned, not 2 repeat again. hope i dun get std or hiv from that encounter i rarely have fun :(

one night in oct 2009, i went to absolute. i met a malay guy who looks chinese. he was very suave and not too bad looking. we went into a room. things were going great, he was very skilful in his foreplay. then he wanted to fxxk me raw. i insisted on condom but he went soft very quickly even before entering me. so he removed the condom and suggested rubbing his body against mine. at first he fxxked between my thighs, and then he rubbed his dick against my ass, while pinning me down and kissing my back. i was quite enjoying the process when suddenly he forced his dick in and fxxked me violently. i struggled forcefully to stop him, but couldn't. it was difficult also because both his dick and my ass were heavily lubed. i had to shout at him and draw a crowd outside our room before he withdrew.

hmmm.... if i were u... just before i left the room... i most likely will whisper into his ears. " i am positive.. please go for a blood test."

that ought to freak him out. sometimes such people need to be taught a lesson.

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Haha nice one! That should freak ANYONE out!

But on the serious note, we should all make sure we treat every random encounter as if the person was infected. Then you wouldn't even dare think of unsafe sex. Although the guy might not be +, who knows? The best is assume everyone is. Then you will play it safe and without regrets.

And its not about the frequency of sex. Some people can get be THAT LUCKY. 1 time hit jackpot. Don't try it.

oh well... next time a guy tries to top you.. just act like you are in pain... then reach out and "guide" his dick into your hole. that way... you can be sure that he is wearing condoms.

on and off during fxxking, kay kay caress his balls.. but actually to feel if the condom is still intact. better be safe than sorry.

Guest young21

oh well... next time a guy tries to top you.. just act like you are in pain... then reach out and "guide" his dick into your hole. that way... you can be sure that he is wearing condoms.

on and off during fxxking, kay kay caress his balls.. but actually to feel if the condom is still intact. better be safe than sorry.

good advice! thank you!! :)

still quite new 2 it.. i don't really know wat 2 do when being topped..

hope i'm not infected yet after that encounter :( :( ***start to worry***

i wonder if his reply is, " no worry, me too, " :lol:

haha on the bright side.... at least you can immediately CONFIRMED that he is hiv positive. and make starts to prepare for the worst....

back to the topic..... can;t help but noticed that in almost all the cases above... our fellow bros were like. just lying there letting the top do whatever they wan to them... and that is why the top took advantage of the situation..

have it ever cross your mind that.... you could be the one who take all the initiatives? eg, sitting on the top, deciding what goes into you?

just a thought.

Edited by Stoner79

thanks to everyone for the encouragement and more importantly, thanks for sharing your stories and constructive insights!

@rotikawan

"Just a side thot, wonder if we can report such rogue and adamant behaviour and slap these people with "persona non grata" in all saunas...??"

i think it will be impossible for the saunas to administer as it's too difficult to prove. i am also sure many people will abuse such a regulation out of spite or whatever reasons.

@unluckyguy and boy22

sorry to hear abt your cases, thanks for bringing up a very important point, that the trend is more about bareback enthusiasts forcing/tricking people into bareback sex, and not just cunning tops.

@davecub and lowly_slave20

for these bareback enthusiasts, some of them know they are infected, but some of them don't. for those who don't, maybe they are deluded that they won't catch any diseases, or maybe they know the risks but they simply don't care.

@chapapa

great point. i should have named the thread "new dangerous bareback trend" to avoid being misleading. my anger is really directed to the guys who forced/tricked bareback sex unto others.

@stoner79

i have a feeling even he is infected he will go on having bareback sex with other people.

and like i mentioned, i was in no way "just lying there letting the top do whatever they wan to them". i was struggling hard to stop his entry. no diff from being raped, sheesh. and for those who were tricked into it, the victims can only discover/react after the damage is done, so to speak. that's why i am trying to raise awareness and hope everyone will be alert about such instances.

In any situation and circumstances, whether in Saunas or home fun, both tops and bottoms need to take responsibilities for their actions. So far i have not heard of any force entry by the tops or by the bottoms who insisted sitting raw. Some tops might sweet talk and persuade his partner to let him do raw, but if the bottom refused, he would normally put on his condoms. His partner must check consistently for the condom during the actions. To me, a responsible person will not remove his condoms without the consent of his partner. If so, he must be nailed down. :twisted:

Sorry to all sauna owners - but I do feel strongly that gay saunas ARE one of the many contributing factors (other than gyms, online chat-rooms, massages e.g.) that lead to the increase of HIV in Singapore.

i won't totally disagree, but on the other hand, park, gym etc, don't you think should be " clean & healthy " places?

so the people who pollute those places are selfish or what?

yes, sauna do provide more convenient to lots who want to release & have sex, w/o it, people will also find others " heaven " for themselve just like public toilet etc.

many people do open pirvate parties every week or often, they don't need sauna at all, my point is, all depend yourself, if you are strong enough & can resist the temptation.

we are all adults, what we need is we should have the guts & courage to admit if we are weak, not full of excuses & push all the blame to others

Edited by snowball

@chapapa

great point. i should have named the thread "new dangerous bareback trend" to avoid being misleading. my anger is really directed to the guys who forced/tricked bareback sex unto others.

you wish will be fulfilled.... I will change the topic...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

What GM said is spot on. I noticed we are so quick to blame others when we can take control ourselves. You heard people talking abt giving BJ or sex at the park, toilet or even during massage. If you don't take precaution then you are exposed to risk. Bottomline, you have to discipline yourself. even if it is your BF, you should wear protection because who knows maybe he also bareback with his ex. likewise you might be doing the same. So considered multiple partners. Unfortunately, most of us don't stick to one bf for too long..so better be safe than sorry. Actually not only bareback is dangerous, deep kissing, bj, licking...etc are equally dangerous... Just play safe.

What GM said is spot on. I noticed we are so quick to blame others when we can take control ourselves. You heard people talking abt giving BJ or sex at the park, toilet or even during massage. If you don't take precaution then you are exposed to risk. Bottomline, you have to discipline yourself. even if it is your BF, you should wear protection because who knows maybe he also bareback with his ex. likewise you might be doing the same. So considered multiple partners. Unfortunately, most of us don't stick to one bf for too long..so better be safe than sorry. Actually not only bareback is dangerous, deep kissing, bj, licking...etc are equally dangerous... Just play safe.

Actually it's also not a question of playing it safe; but for those who have already contracted some illness should exercise social responsiblity in not passing it to others.

So even if you play it safe, some diseases can just be passed on by contact. So there is no point in playing it safe, if everyone does not exercise some social responsiblity.

Guest Me  too too

i won't totally disagree, but on the other hand, park, gym etc, don't you think should be " clean & healthy " places?

so the people who pollute those places are selfish or what?

yes, sauna do provide more convenient to lots who want to release & have sex, w/o it, people will also find others " heaven " for themselve just like public toilet etc.

many people do open pirvate parties every week or often, they don't need sauna at all, my point is, all depend yourself, if you are strong enough & can resist the temptation.

we are all adults, what we need is we should have the guts & courage to admit if we are weak, not full of excuses & push all the blame to others

Its flesh free market out there you will meet all kinds of people some weirdos included so just be careful but sometimes it depends on luck the nice guy u agree to have sex with may turn out to be worst nitemare .

Of course Aids is the cure for horniness, gays who are worried about their hiv status after one risky encounter seems to lose their libido and appetite for sex and sometimes their appetites fopr food wanes too until they have establish their sero status.

Its ironic some gays become like angels after one risky encounter and their promise to be good boys if their wish of not getting hiv is granted after one risky encounter and some say they sow their wild oats while the sun shines and regret their risky encounter and then pay for a crop failure.

LOL

Guest Chinois75

Last year, I was very active sauna goer... report at either Shogun/TMC almost every weekend...

Once... a friend suspecting he got STD... so he asked to company him and another friend to Kelantan Lane... we did the test... it turned out I was the only one then went there happily... contacted Syphilis!!!

I went for injection treatment... then did another test to make sure it is clear... it came out still positive... I have to go through another round of bigger dosage of treatment... the whole process... I was like no sex for a year! only once or twice JO with a friend... but nothing further...

If I did not go through the test, I will never know I had it! and I see no symptoms on me at all. the only thing I can thing of was I have ulcers all the time, not sure if that was related to it.

Anyway, usually at sauna I only jo with people... unless I like them I will kiss them... or maybe even more to suck them... never do anal...

So please be careful. My experience was, the people u think the safest... they maybe the most dangerous... cos they are also thinking "I can't be the one, so suay la!".

Oh... and I have to go thru the whole phone list to inform all who I have contacted with during that period of time... I so paiseh! I have to inform them, cos I want to make sure they get treatment and are clean... so when I recover I want their c**k back! :-P

u can get hep B just by kissing w a hep-b carrier..

u can get warts if someone touches his wart and touch ur face and dick.

normally i just for for mutal jo or find a willing sucker to suck me thats all.

• 9 months later...
Guest rockdale

I love the sensation of condom free fxxking . so far i found my saliva and my natural secretions of precum provides the best sensation and my partner loves it too and he comes the most intense when i push all the way inside.

I also like to use vaseline hand moisturiser when i fxxk bareback, it has the most smooth sensation.

I like bareback sex

Guest disGUST

I love the sensation of condom free fxxking . so far i found my saliva and my natural secretions of precum provides the best sensation and my partner loves it too and he comes the most intense when i push all the way inside.

I also like to use vaseline hand moisturiser when i fxxk bareback, it has the most smooth sensation.

I like bareback sex

Tsk Tsk Tsk....so unsafe ! R U HIV+ ??

Guest NiceGuy

I like bareback sex

I have a Singapore friend for more than 10 years and he is now working in HK. We are good friend and we share everything. He has many sex partners and used to fxxk around without condom. Last year, he suddenly fainted in the office and then was sent to hosiptal. Realised that he has a brain tumor and later found out that he is infected with HIV. Guys, make sure we play hard and play safe too!

I like bareback sex

i was drugged & when i came to...i was bound in a dimly lit hotel room. I was dizzy with a high feeling and was carried to the toilet where my rapists and abductors flush my ass with a huge stringe for what seems like hours. When I finally could push nothing more out of my asshole except my own red ass flesh, they stop and carried me back to the bed...dump me hard on it and started to rape me for hours..all the while i was bound and gagged. I think they must have stopped when my body finally became limb and I passed out.

When i woke up...i was untied...naked and the first thing i did was to reach for my asshole...hoping the damage done to it was light. I felt wet sticky stuff still leaking from my hole and when i saw the stuff on my fingers i knew they were cums from the rapists. It was a relief not to see any blood. I don't know how many times each of them cum inside me. It must been alot as i got up and walk to the toilet the cums stream down the inside of my thighs down my legs staining the hotel room carget with a trail of cums. I don't know if any of them is hiv+ but up till now I dare not find out for myself if i'm

Guest face the facts

Mods, please delete this thread for unsafe sexual behaviour. Thanks.

Why delete this thread. What are we trying to pretend that is not happening?? People are barebacking everyday in sauna especially those sauna that do not provide condoms in the rooms.

Guest FarkYourCheebye

Why delete this thread. What are we trying to pretend that is not happening?? People are barebacking everyday in sauna especially those sauna that do not provide condoms in the rooms.

Do you understand English?

This threadstarter is advocating unsafe sexual behaviour, that is the most compelling reason for this thread to be deleted.

It's completely different from Afa's safe sex message threads which should be allowed to stay.

This threadstarter is advocating unsafe sexual behaviour, that is the most compelling reason for this thread to be deleted.

It's completely different from Afa's safe sex message threads which should be allowed to stay.

i totally agree with u

people who do not practise safe sex will suffer

i assure that......

It is not only HIV that you should be scared of. There are so much other STDs(Sexually Transmitted Disease ) that can be transmitted through unprotected sex. Well they might not be deadly at the moment, but it can be if it is left untreated. For those that have fun around without condoms. Please go for regular check up. STD is not terminal disease. It can be fully cured if detected early. So please be responsible with your partner and yourself.

Guest Ironrod

i was drugged & when i came to...i was bound in a dimly lit hotel room. I was dizzy with a high feeling and was carried to the toilet where my rapists and abductors flush my ass with a huge stringe for what seems like hours. When I finally could push nothing more out of my asshole except my own red ass flesh, they stop and carried me back to the bed...dump me hard on it and started to rape me for hours..all the while i was bound and gagged. I think they must have stopped when my body finally became limb and I passed out.

When i woke up...i was untied...naked and the first thing i did was to reach for my asshole...hoping the damage done to it was light. I felt wet sticky stuff still leaking from my hole and when i saw the stuff on my fingers i knew they were cums from the rapists. It was a relief not to see any blood. I don't know how many times each of them cum inside me. It must been alot as i got up and walk to the toilet the cums stream down the inside of my thighs down my legs staining the hotel room carget with a trail of cums. I don't know if any of them is hiv+ but up till now I dare not find out for myself if i'm

I think you should go checkup......i was ermm but i still went to check b4 i get attached with my current bf

Guest Action For Aids

Lately alot of very BOLD people, don't even consider your health. If you love yourself, you won't have Fxxk without condom.

Worst still, you have Bareback fxxking. You are not those film or movies stars, after they acted bareback, they will be paid alot of $$$.

Then they rest for a while b4 the next video film. Atleast they get paid. Unlike most people they don't even think for their health and just wants to distroy it. Is it really worth it?????

i;m a gdlking man with a great bod & smooth skin. I look damn straight and always mistaken for top. But i'm a btm with a great gym ass every top luv to fxxk. In the saunas, some of them fxxk me without condom because they thought i look so good & healthy i must be disease free. And it's not often they get to fxxk a gdlking gymbtm. But im hiv+ and im dying despite how i look. I actually died 5 years ago. Prejudice, shame, despice, hatred, fear killed me.

So by deleting this thread people who are habitual barebackers will start practicing safe sex? Naive! AFA is a failure! look at the hiv statistics here

http://www.moh.gov.sg/mohcorp/uploadedFiles/Statistics/Infectious_Diseases_Bulletin/2010/2010_week_34.pdf

40 diagnosed hiv+ in July. U can see the rest of the statistics....hiv rate been climbing steadily. AFA's messages is not reaching those msm most at risk.

Not at all!!!!

This is to encourage people to play safe and be responsible!!!

Agreed!! Those screaming for the thread to be deleted must be so afraid of reading the post because they are barebacking and they are gripped with guilt and fear?

Barebacking can occurred in a spur of a moment blinded by excitement and misjudement. It is not always preplanned. No one is immuned to it no matter how intelligent or self righteous you are. If fact after reading the posts here I keep telling myself always with condom no matter how good looking the guy is!

Lately alot of very BOLD people, don't even consider your health. If you love yourself, you won't have Fxxk without condom.

Worst still, you have Bareback fxxking. You are not those film or movies stars, after they acted bareback, they will be paid alot of $$$.

Then they rest for a while b4 the next video film. Atleast they get paid. Unlike most people they don't even think for their health and just wants to distroy it. Is it really worth it?????

Is this an official response from AFA? So fxxking simplistic and moralistic!! Sounds like the catholic church moralising...but in this case about using condoms instead of abstinence. Self love??? $$$$$ ????? So this is how your outreach program is all about. No wonder!! :whistle: :whistle:

Guest FarkYourCheebye

Agreed!! Those screaming for the thread to be deleted must be so afraid of reading the post because they are barebacking and they are gripped with guilt and fear?

Shut your farking CB mouth!!!

We are calling for this thread to be deleted simply because it's gross and the threadstarter ADVOCATES barebacking.

You are calling for this thread to stay?

Are YOU a barebacker?

Guest Such a fool

i totally agree with u

people who do not practise safe sex will suffer

i assure that......

And people who practise safe sex will never suffer?? A great Saint from India some 2500 years ago had said...we are all suffering whether u like it or not...or know it or not.

I assure you, everyone ...whether u have sex or not at all...use condoms or never used at all....will all suffer. But the suffering is not a punishment. It is as natural as birth and death. It is essential to make us better human beings. We will all be accountable for our very own actions....reap what you sow....like our shadows our karma will follow us through eternity.

Guest NiceGuy

We are calling for this thread to be deleted simply because it's gross and the threadstarter ADVOCATES barebacking.

Are YOU a barebacker?

Aiyo Farkyourcheebye, dont get so angry la. We are just simply here to encourage people to have good and safe sex. There are many HIV+ out there who are very irresponsible and still having unsafe sex. I understand having sex with men is already a risk but we try our best to reduce the risk if possible. We take care ourselves and we also have to take care the rest ma.

Are YOU a barebacker?

I'm not calling for this thread to stay or delete. I have no right to do so. The moderators will decide. Neither am I a barebaker. I hope your are not too ;)

As I'm posting this...some 2156 people had viewed the postings here. I believe many if not all who viewed would think twice if not thrice about bareback sex. While the threadstarter may intend to advocate barebacking why not we use this thread to discourage others from doing so?

• G_M changed the title to Has anyone tried bareback?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.