Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

On 6/4/2020 at 12:19 AM, repressednerd said:

My ex was good looking. I got tired of his arguments about threatening this and that so I stopped reacting to his anger etc whatsoever. True enough he cheated on me (as revenge) with a younger guy. I simply told him he fell into his own trap, and asked his new partner to move him out. His friends think I'm a monster, but being a monster feels better than a slave to the relationship. :twisted:

Lol... That's quite funny.  I bet he got quite a lesson there. 

Back to the thread.  It's 2021 now and people nowadays understand that humans are not sexually monogamous creatures.  Is cheating still being stigmatize?

1 hour ago, FattChoy said:

Lol... That's quite funny.  I bet he got quite a lesson there. 

Back to the thread.  It's 2021 now and people nowadays understand that humans are not sexually monogamous creatures.  Is cheating still being stigmatize?

Individuality, against mass?

It never occurred to me that you considered yourself as a mere human being.

Why people betray their partner not only gays married couple do betray or cheating their partner. With this new era temptation is every where so you have to keep in opened mind no matter how satisfy your partner that your hole gaping open or his cock turn blue they still seeking for something that they don't have it every time. They want something different each time plus the social media going on people tense to get to try more new things to thrill and excitement.

That why you see more and more married men engaging in homosexuality and even from nice decent looking men to be a next men sex slave. To be honest I do myself deflower married men they moan so loud and their eyes rolling turn white when the poppers kick in or as flex I let guys top me to when a married men top me I can feel  that deprived from a certain sexual satisfaction from their partner. Most married men I met they into my skimpy gear like thong, g_string and jockstrap. Sometimes the decent daddy that never wear them I make them wear them and this happened when they get to horny and I deflower them in it. I like when they begging me to fuck them slowly as is hurt normally I will straight to grinding motion this is when they scream and moan.

Best think carefully before you agreed to be together with someone either you or him can stay faithful to one another. If not just put as when you eat outside don't let me clean your mouth or mine. Play safe.

I met a guy at the sauna who was attached. He goes to the sauna to relieve sexual tension after he quarrels with his partner. It's just pure fucking with no feelings attached. He told me his partner always have romantic affairs outside the relationship, like taking other boys to bars or bring them out on dates, so he ends up quarrelling with the partner and he ends up in the sauna.

Makes you wonder on two different kinds of cheating, physical vs emotional infidelity.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:04 AM, Guest Hakarmahityoulikebijj said:

If you can get into a relationship w another guy and theres many cases of him cheating its probably cuz his good looking. Well the downsides of dating a good looking guy is that they'll always cheat on you and they will forever remain unfaithful because of the power that their looks give them. Being born genetically superior has its ugly sides. So to solve your problems, don't date a good looking guy, they don't deserve love anyway, seeing as they already get enough attention from all the thirsty hoes surrounding them. :)

Ugly people cheat too! One of my ex was wasn’t good looking but he still cheat. 

2 hours ago, hellopanda said:

Do you guys consider the below as cheating?

1) Cam Jo

2) Sexting

3) Cruising

Yes to all of them, especially no. 3. Cruising is literally physical already.

I've been in 2 major r/s that has in some form or another, toyed with the idea of being unfaithful (2nd) or downright just cheated on me (1st) lol. I think it has a lot to do with a lack of mental and physical attention/attraction. And funnily enough, the first ex cheated on his ex/partner and that should've been a red flag for me from the start but I gave it a shot either way. It's a little disheartening... but I've learnt that experiences like these shouldn't deter me from seeking a long term partner moving forward. 

• 2 months later...

A reason for something is not an excuse for something. 

I could go rob a bank, reason being I'm not well-off and would be happier with more $$$. This does not make robbing right. 

Cheating is never acceptable; it betrays trust. Even open relationships have their rules/lines. Cheaters trying to justify what they did are just sad. If you don't like something, don't want it anymore, then leave. Don't be a cunt and waste everyone's time.  

If something is automatically right to/for you just because it is common, you should ask yourself if you've lived much of a life. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, passinthenight said:

It's very common now in the gay community in Australia for gay men couples to be in an open relationship.

In other words, it's ok to cheat. 

It's fine, it's OK, no need for drama because life is far too short.

open relationship is not cheating. open relationship is an agreed arrangement between two parties.

cheating is fcuking behind your partner’s back w/o him knowing.

Guest Bullshit
4 hours ago, passinthenight said:

It's very common now in the gay community in Australia for gay men couples to be in an open relationship.

In other words, it's ok to cheat. 

It's fine, it's OK, no need for drama because life is far too short.

Open relationships doesn’t represent cheating, as long as you’re not in a relationship when you tell others that you’re in an “open relationship”. 

and what BS is that? It’s okay to cheat? Bitch pls, stop being a play boy (or gal if you’re a sissy gay). You want it, focus on one; what BS mindset is this. How many people you want to hurt ?

Fucking Kanina Hell No haha it is never acceptable...if found out goodbye 👋 haha or you rather be slave deceiving? Pls don’t you deserved better out there...it will effect you entirely just move on please. 

• 4 months later...

I have friend who's bf cheated on him with someone attached. If you suspect then just leave lo. After digging, turn out my friend's bf not first time. Cheating and cheating behind back with other insurance agents because they can say going for work or meeting. My friend is simple man into fitness he was so shock when he found out.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:53 AM, groyn88 said:

I have friend who's bf cheated on him with someone attached. If you suspect then just leave lo. After digging, turn out my friend's bf not first time. Cheating and cheating behind back with other insurance agents because they can say going for work or meeting. My friend is simple man into fitness he was so shock when he found out.

Sorry to hear about your friend's bf's cheating ways.

How did your friend find out eventually?

Our feelings are so complex!  Sometimes we don't realize how much we love our partner.  And sex drive can be very strong.   Sex is not love, and love is not sex,  although it is fortunate when they come together.

What is "cheating"?  A guy cheats simply by having sex with someone else unbeknown to his partner, who would disapprove of that.  Cheating does not mean lack of love, but a giving in to the sex drive.  How much love is destroyed by this traditional imposition of "fidelity"!   Much love can keep a couple together while cheating is going on.  Then everything is fine as long as the cheating is not discovered.  But if it is discovered,  should this love be wasted, destroyed?  This does not make sense!

So many successful straight marriages go on while the wife knows that the husband cheats,  yet she closes her eyes and fakes ignorance knowing that her husband will never leave her.  Isn't this smart?    Why cannot gay relationships succeed in spite of cheating?  If the love is strong,  the cheating does not even have to be a secret.  And it can be mutual.  In this case, "cheating" ceases to exist and the relationship becomes more open.  What is there to lose? 

Haha firstly man, he is more to open relationship type.. it seem that you use your heart to love someone but he don't love you that way....

Since he don't give a fuck about you, why still with him? Since you you already have this instinct guts proven that he indeed cheat why still bother? He used busy as an excuse....this kind of person is selfish insecure fucking...xx.x.x....

Love is about 2 way street. It is not fair that it is always you to be the one who do this and that....comms..intiate....etc..

If I were you, move on and someone out there deserved you.....why need to waste your time energy to someone who don't even notice you anymore? 

In indon, we call this people "sialan' 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:26 PM, Steve5380 said:

If you like to dine in fine sea-food restaurants and steak houses,

does this make you an "animal predator"?  :lol:

How many times have you been cheated?

On 6/5/2020 at 7:27 PM, tyan said:

I dun think trend is the right word. Cheating has been on for the longest time ever since from the longest time before. Maybe what happen now is that people are more forthcoming on cheating. They are able to give reasons to justify their cheat. I have many couples friends around me but not once I heard about cheating. I am not sure if they cheat but dun share or what. 

If have consent then that is not cheating

On 8/29/2021 at 2:06 PM, repressednerd said:

I have seen many guys at the sauna who are attached. Pretty common to cheat if having sex outside is considered cheating. I have also seen at some couples gathering on guys checking out others other than their partners.

Well let’s not be so quick to judge. Some guys are in open relationship or whatever arrangement between themselves. Whether one is cheating anot, only himself know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.