Male HQ

My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)

Guest -Sebastian-

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Actually the fela is an idiot.sorry to say that.u look so cute with thick eyebrow n he doesn't like u.if i wasin his shoe.first time meet will initiate a long n passionate sex.:P

Hahah sadly even if I'm the hottest man on earth, i think he will still reject.. he's still straight 

Just like how I will never have sex with the hottest girl in the world for no reason haha 

Anyway thanks alot for your compliment.. thick eye brows are really a blessing or a curse hahaha 

Edited by EQUINOXx

43 minutes ago, EQUINOXx said:

Hahah sadly even if I'm the hottest man on earth, i think he will still reject.. he's still straight 

Just like how I will never have sex with the hottest girl in the world for no reason haha 

Anyway thanks alot for your compliment.. thick eye brows are really a blessing or a curse hahaha 

Thick eyebrow is nice for a chn.hehe

• 2 months later...

The first time I talked to him, he was new in the office. I’m not the approachable type but I really got interested in him the first time I saw him. It was on my smoke break and I found him sitting alone. So I introduced myself, and did small talk. Then as we talked, it turns out we have the same interests: food, movies, games. We talked about a lot of stuff about our work, our passion, and mostly a lot about our common interests. And then he asked for my number so he can chat me up whenever he wants to smoke (or hangout). After then we have smoke break and lunch together, even sometimes dinner when we both get off work the same time. 

Then one smoke break, we were talking about good places to eat here in the city, and then he casually talked about this good place that he went to w/ his girlfriend. I was like “ooohkay, dude is straight and has a gf”. But then what was I thinking, dude is cute and obviously he has a girlfriend. I didn’t mind at first, but would have been awesome if he was single (and better if he turns out to be bicurious). 

So we hangout a lot, and can say we are very close now. But it’s also hard for me because he’s like the perfect guy, but the one guy I can never have. It wasnt even easy to ignore him because we see each other everyday, and I to talk to him every night (yeah we call/chat each other every night). 

I kinda distanced myself, just try lah to just not hang anymore and just to forget these feelings that wont ever reciprocated. I stopped going on smoke breaks when he invites me, and just ignore his chats and calls.  But he somehow notices it and tries really hard to get my attention and wants ro know whats wrong. And I always end up saying “sorry was busy”. But I felt guilty about it so I tried to make it up to him by going for a dinner. He then asked me what was wrong, but I didn’t tell him of course, instead I just reassured him nothing to worry about. 

I cannot confidently say I cant fall for a straight guy but every time I see and talk to him, these feelings cannot easily be ignored. I sometimes even want to tell him that I’m bisexual but I don’t know how he will react. I guess it doesnt matter if he knows or not, but I don’t know how to stop feeling this way. He’s genuinely a great guy, and I sincerely believe also he wants to be good friends. 

I mean, is this even worth thinking about it? Actually falling for this great guy? How do I control this feeling? When will I be able to stop feeling this way about him and still be friends with him? Is it a lost cause to fall for a straight guy?

he has a gf doesn't mean that he cant be a bi

I dun think u should avoid him

just go along, and see wat happen

good thing u have expectation that it could be a lost cause to fall for straight guy (supposedly, which u cant tell actually)

just bear that in mind

and go along

its a safe game

Guest concern
14 minutes ago, Geralt said:

The first time I talked to him, he was new in the office. I’m not the approachable type but I really got interested in him the first time I saw him. It was on my smoke break and I found him sitting alone. So I introduced myself, and did small talk. Then as we talked, it turns out we have the same interests: food, movies, games. We talked about a lot of stuff about our work, our passion, and mostly a lot about our common interests. And then he asked for my number so he can chat me up whenever he wants to smoke (or hangout). After then we have smoke break and lunch together, even sometimes dinner when we both get off work the same time. 

Then one smoke break, we were talking about good places to eat here in the city, and then he casually talked about this good place that he went to w/ his girlfriend. I was like “ooohkay, dude is straight and has a gf”. But then what was I thinking, dude is cute and obviously he has a girlfriend. I didn’t mind at first, but would have been awesome if he was single (and better if he turns out to be bicurious). 

So we hangout a lot, and can say we are very close now. But it’s also hard for me because he’s like the perfect guy, but the one guy I can never have. It wasnt even easy to ignore him because we see each other everyday, and I to talk to him every night (yeah we call/chat each other every night). 

I kinda distanced myself, just try lah to just not hang anymore and just to forget these feelings that wont ever reciprocated. I stopped going on smoke breaks when he invites me, and just ignore his chats and calls.  But he somehow notices it and tries really hard to get my attention and wants ro know whats wrong. And I always end up saying “sorry was busy”. But I felt guilty about it so I tried to make it up to him by going for a dinner. He then asked me what was wrong, but I didn’t tell him of course, instead I just reassured him nothing to worry about. 

I cannot confidently say I cant fall for a straight guy but every time I see and talk to him, these feelings cannot easily be ignored. I sometimes even want to tell him that I’m bisexual but I don’t know how he will react. I guess it doesnt matter if he knows or not, but I don’t know how to stop feeling this way. He’s genuinely a great guy, and I sincerely believe also he wants to be good friends. 

I mean, is this even worth thinking about it? Actually falling for this great guy? How do I control this feeling? When will I be able to stop feeling this way about him and still be friends with him? Is it a lost cause to fall for a straight guy?

My idea behind these intentions is just imaginary fascinations of unreciprocate,not mutual sexual orientation motive situations.You have the right to have liking on him but that does not mean he can understand you from whom and what angle you are.He is a man just like us,there is no certainty of what from appeal,and approached of direct interactions to have specific answer to it.He may at the same time like you as a person too.As from what you mention going for smoke break and having to go for meal companionships.Most likely,he had found out that you may have liking on him.

Guest concern

I have a situation on falling for this guy whom i saw too.It was a kind of chemistry that i least expect it would turn out to be an admiration through a period of time.May it called love at fitst sight,or if it was a long battle fight for this love whatsoever.I have nothing to say that i just like him.I have from the first month;imaginary of he is my bf,the second month;i want to have a chat that will kiss,the third,forth and fifth months;i picture there is a body contacts of mutual hugging,the sixth,seventh and eight months;i thought i will be able to saw him outside through this long battle fight.Lastly,the ninth and remaining months summoning for the year;i masturbated so frequently about all the fantasies with him,and my tougue sticks out so often leaving my pillow with so much saliva.I just like him.

Guest brokenbefore
1 hour ago, destinationx said:

He's straight/bi, highly possible it aint gonna end well for you man...

true. I also fell for a straight guy before. ended heartbroken for two years. now I stopped thinking of love and resigned to the fact love is just not for closet gays like me. sometimes I wonder why must I be gay??

Based on what u 've said, it's totally One sided.

Life's complicated, don't complicate it further.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Geralt said:

i know how you feel.. i got emotionally attached to guys before too and it was hell because i can't confess to them no matter how much i want to. avoiding will be painful, so i just hang out with them and prayed hard the pain will stop. of course, talking about it may help you feel better too. over time, my feelings for the guys faded. hopefully yours will too?

It is a well balance act - one hand we want to develop the relationship to the next level, on the other hand revealing our true identity might caused negative disruption to the relationship which is an irreversible act.

There is no one rule that can be followed. Each situation, each relationship, each person is different. It really depends on how you value the friendship/relationship or whatever it is, and how much risk you want to take in getting what you wanted. This is all part of life I Guess.

We are human after all. Pursue happinenss is a life -time Mission.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:37 AM, HarrizZhafran said:

i know how you feel.. i got emotionally attached to guys before too and it was hell because i can't confess to them no matter how much i want to. avoiding will be painful, so i just hang out with them and prayed hard the pain will stop. of course, talking about it may help you feel better too. over time, my feelings for the guys faded. hopefully yours will too?

Yeah I hope so it will just fade away because I also do enjoy hanging out with him. But damn its very hard sia .. just looking at him makes it very hard to take the pain away. 

And then I asked him “why don’t you hangout with your other friends?” He said “they’re not very interesting, but I’m interested in you” then he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I was really shocked and both of us just laughed about it again. But then it stuck with me the whole evening. Why would he say or joke something like that given the conversations that we had. I’m not sure if he’s just the joker kind, or maybe he really do find me interesting. Or maybe I’m just overthinking this. But it’s not helping for me because it makes things confusing. 

Edited by Geralt

39 minutes ago, Geralt said:

Yeah I hope so it will just fade away because I also do enjoy hanging out with him. But damn its very hard sia .. just looking at him makes it very hard to take the pain away. 

There’s also one time that he kinda joke around that his gf is interested in watching some cabaret shows. It makes him wonder who the straight one is in the relationship. I know it was a joke la so I just laughed at it. And then I asked him “why don’t you hangout with your other friends?” He said “they’re not very interesting, but I’m interested in you” then he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I was really shocked and both of us just laughed about it again. But then it stuck with me the whole evening. Why would he say or joke something like that given the conversations that we had. I’m not sure if he’s just the joker kind, or maybe he really do find me interesting. Or maybe I’m just overthinking this. But it’s not helping for me because it makes things confusing. 

i didn't have that sort of experience with the guys i liked before. though some of the guys i liked were pretty touchy so it was harder for me to get over them. maybe he can just be your best friend at most?

3 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

For straight guys, only NSA fun.  Once in a blue moon when wife got pregnant or girlfriend on overseas trip, look him up.

That’s what my friend tell me as well. He said to just hook up with him coz maybe what I’m feeling is just horniness lol. It would be nice tho if he’s ever open for it. 

3 minutes ago, Geralt said:

That’s what my friend tell me as well. He said to just hook up with him coz maybe what I’m feeling is just horniness lol. It would be nice tho if he’s ever open for it. 

truth be told.. a straight guy wouldn't entertain the thoughts of having fun with another guy unless he's secretly bi or gay. so unless he is either, i think your friend sees you as a brother or his best friend. 

The pain will not cease if you never found the right formula for one individual.Love is blind,so are your senses now.There might be still that inch of possibilty to fight for this love.Continue to go smoking since you are a bisexual.Your bisexuality can keep you away from that bad dreams from time

No wonder I had this close friend of mine for so many years, he would always asked me out together in his car and drive me around to new places and hangouts. One fine day he asked me to a hotel and I thought what the hell 2 guys going to a hotel for? lol...When we checked in, he was just lying in bed and waiting for something to happen but then he didn't strip naked and I was a dead straight! In less than 30 mins he suggested to checked out and we both checked out and nothing happens. Most likely he didn't want to cross the line or else he would just frighten me away! lol

2 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

No wonder I had this close friend of mine for so many years, he would always asked me out together in his car and drive me around to new places and hangouts. One fine day he asked me to a hotel and I thought what the hell 2 guys going to a hotel for? lol...When we checked in, he was just lying in bed and waiting for something to happen but then he didn't strip naked and I was a dead straight! In less than 30 mins he suggested to checked out and we both checked out and nothing happens. Most likely he didn't want to cross the line or else he would just frighten me away! lol

if i were you i'll find it very weird.. but i may have guessed what was on his mind. he should have confessed though.. that would have cleared things up. maybe he was afraid of rejection and the possibility of your friendship disintegrating. 

Same i liked one of my straight close friends, we ws each other and i kept on wanting to tell him that i like him cause i rlly wanna know if he's straight or not. So after a while, i decided to tell him and he was okay with it. He said its normal. But then i distanced myself from him cause i kinda feel sad that his straight and it rlly hurts so our friendship got affected but thankfully now im back close with him but i treat him just as a close friend and nothing more :)

Guest guestsober

Just be who you are,don't leaked out any of the passionate things you have for him.This may scare him away as i have know of incident of a guy into confronting it to a straight tattoo guy when in army.He talked it out to him after dinner that if he wants to go hotel with him,even of the conversation regarding about asking him about having any gay encounter before.Funny thing is that he did mention yes,moreover he says that he was in a threesome room without participating.Therefore it was a rejection,and nothing happened.

43 minutes ago, ilikeit said:

Same i liked one of my straight close friends, we ws each other and i kept on wanting to tell him that i like him cause i rlly wanna know if he's straight or not. So after a while, i decided to tell him and he was okay with it. He said its normal. But then i distanced myself from him cause i kinda feel sad that his straight and it rlly hurts so our friendship got affected but thankfully now im back close with him but i treat him just as a close friend and nothing more :)

you're lucky that he was cool about it.. i don't think my friends would be comfortable, had i confessed to them. 

24 minutes ago, Guest guestsober said:

Just be who you are,don't leaked out any of the passionate things you have for him.This may scare him away as i have know of incident of a guy into confronting it to a straight tattoo guy when in army.He talked it out to him after dinner that if he wants to go hotel with him,even of the conversation regarding about asking him about having any gay encounter before.Funny thing is that he did mention yes,moreover he says that he was in a threesome room without participating.Therefore it was a rejection,and nothing happened.

threesome room without participating? how does that work?

Guest guestsober

No No No Don't get it wrong.As in he was in the room with a threesome group.He says the group of gay,bisexual etc ask him go to the room.But he was not doing it but see.

1 hour ago, HarrizZhafran said:

truth be told.. a straight guy wouldn't entertain the thoughts of having fun with another guy unless he's secretly bi or gay. so unless he is either, i think your friend sees you as a brother or his best friend. 

1 hour ago, ilikeit said:

I had said before and say it again, even if he is gay or bisexual, it doesn't mean he will reciprocate your love.  Worse still, he may be more sceptical than a straight guy in a normal relationship, if you are not his cup of tea. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

6 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I had said before and say it again, even if he is gay or bisexual, it doesn't mean he will reciprocate your love.  Worse still, he may be more sceptical than a straight guy in a normal relationship, if you are not his cup of tea. 

True!

10 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Yeah :(

49 minutes ago, HarrizZhafran said:

you didn't try to talk to the first guy after that? 

I was dead straight then, I would just turn away even if he was a bi! It was like a taboo then! lol..

Until I try a guy masseur one fine day that I begin to discover guy2guy sex..after that then slowly understand and accepted it! 

Well i am just curious that a guy and a gay,what does a gay mean to a guy when there is commitment for the guy outside with a gf.After all it is just about sex since you are a bisexual.Are you saying that you want a relationship with him as both agreed to have an extra marital relation in conjuntion of not letting the other party esp his with a gf to know about it.There is still time to hold back and put down your load.

Guest young_prof

I wasted much of my time falling in love with straight guys who cant love me back (4 straight guys). I realised that i should just choose to love someone who is gay or bi that can accept my love at least i spent my time to love that person and loved me back, instead of wasting my time in one way love.

Time is Gold. :)

Just now, Guest young_prof said:

I wasted much of my time falling in love with straight guys who cant love me back (4 straight guys). I realised that i should just choose to love someone who is gay or bi that can accept my love at least i spent my time to love that person and loved me back, instead of wasting my time in one way love.

Time is Gold. :)

true.. i've liked 6 straight guys. one of them got married and i feel bad for envying his wife :(

5 hours ago, HarrizZhafran said:

More likely the former though. Damn

reminds me of my own exp... just trying to be the special one whom he texts back. that must mean something right??

well it didnt for me (3 times) so prepare ur heart for the ache when he gets closer to someone more impt than you :(

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

reminds me of my own exp... just trying to be the special one whom he texts back. that must mean something right??

well it didnt for me (3 times) so prepare ur heart for the ache when he gets closer to someone more impt than you :(

Well he already has a girlfriend, so..

On 10/10/2017 at 2:00 AM, Geralt said:

I can see that the only reason that trouble you is... You can’t have him... You can’t own him...

Ask yourself if he is your bf, what would you want from him that in this current relationship is unable to provide?

I believe you already have the answer... Just be true to yourself...

• G_M changed the title to My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.