Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, gaydudesg said:

Cant wait to go back to gym 

yeah but it won’t be so fast...

“Dear EnergyOne members, in accordance to the Multi-Ministry Taskforce's announcement of the phased approach to resuming activities safely, our gyms will continue to be closed until further notice. Your EnergyOne membership will be automatically extended by a duration equivalent to mandated gym closure. For enquiries, please contact us at energyone@safra.sg“

8 hours ago, ReubenH said:

yeah but it won’t be so fast...

“Dear EnergyOne members, in accordance to the Multi-Ministry Taskforce's announcement of the phased approach to resuming activities safely, our gyms will continue to be closed until further notice. Your EnergyOne membership will be automatically extended by a duration equivalent to mandated gym closure. For enquiries, please contact us at energyone@safra.sg“

Yeah man. For now, it's jogging and void deck workouts. Gosh, I miss getting a good workout in the pool too! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, insignificantbeng said:

Quietest? Where? U sure? I anticipating people flooding the gym and pool this Fri... regardless which gym or pool

Hope the one I target will not be crowded as it was so before CB. It's the Pasir Ris Sports Centre and swimming pool.🤫

From SMS:

EnergyOne will be reopening from Fri, 19 Jun 2020. Our daily operating hours will be from 6.30am-10.30pm. Due to the mandated closure, your gym membership has been automatically extended with an equivalent duration.

Strict adherence to the additional precautionary measures is necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of gym users. Additional measures may be progressively introduced. Get real-time updates on gym capacity via the mSAFRA app before making your way down. More info @ bit.ly/E1SafeDistancing

*Pay-per-use entries are suspended till further notice.

5 hours ago, Ryan reebok said:

How's the crowd at tampi safra pool? 

Thanks. 

I thought safra pools aren't opened yet? 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

10 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Called up Energyone yesterday and was told steam room & jacuzzi remain closed. 

Yup tampines pool still close and of cos the steam room closed till further notice. It was closed prior to CB but the gym looks great with alot of safety measures in place. One has to also bring along an ID like IC to scan in and out aside from scanning the membership e card ..even the water point can only use your bottle no drinking directly from the fountain...towels even unused will be treated as used...but at least no appts needed unlike some gyms like fitness first...

SAFRA PHASE 2 SAFE RE-OPENING  OF SWIMMING POOLS

SAFRA Swimming Pools will resume operations from the 22 June 2020 onwards. Venue capacity of 50 pax at any one time. Only SAFRA members will be permitted entry. Strictly no signing in of guest.

Pool Access

• Members with valid SAFRA membership will be allowed to use SAFRA swimming pools from 22 Jun 2020 onwards. Please refer to SAFRA website for pool operating hours.
  • Access to SAFRA Swimming Pools will be regulated to a maximum capacity of 50 pax to ensure adequate personal space among users.
  • Entry to swimming pool will be restricted to members only. Guest sign-in, HTNS and NSRCC membership access will be suspended until further notice.
  • Pool access via EnergyOne gyms will be closed. Gym users can access the swimming pool via its main entrance.
  • Members can enter swimming pool via the main entrance gantry using their valid membership cards or by scanning the e-card QR code on their mSAFRA app.
  • Booking of swim slots are not required. However, members are strongly advised to avoid peak pool usage periods such as weekday evenings and weekends. Members can use the mSAFRA app to get real-time indications of pool capacity before commencing their journey to SAFRA
  • Members are encouraged to keep their swim to not more than 60mins
  • This would allow other members to have the opportunity to use the swimming pool.

Some people "shower" at the pool for hours and did not swim. They would prevent others from using the facilities. 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

38 minutes ago, fitfun23 said:

anyone heading to tpy safra pool tonight? maybe we could swim tgt?

Onli swim together ah...hopeful for something more can? Just hopeful can make my day liao :pray::P

ANW, have a nice swim and am sure you'll get a hot swim partner. 

Edited by yuquidam
On 6/18/2020 at 7:27 PM, qsefthu78 said:

I will probably wait out for another 1 or 2 weeks before going back to the gym for things to stabilise, in case there are new clusters. 

Agreed. Wise decision. 

I called MF, staff says it's very quiet.  But I wonder how about the locker rooms and steam/showers? I will find out.

3 minutes ago, firefight said:

Punggol at this time is fine. Still have some eye candy. The jacuzzi n steamroom are closed. 

this timing is it crowded over there? As i saw from the Safra App like always full or high 

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)