Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 5/6/2022 at 2:58 PM, firefight said:

This week many people are on leave and overseas..

Was there (Tamp Safra) again today before lunch. Crowd was still manageable but it’s on a friday (working day) 🤨. Spotted a few eye candies though.  I think weekends will be too crowded to swim comfortably. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 5/14/2022 at 1:45 PM, Musclelove said:

Muscular guy in green white skimpy trunks at tpy pool earlier 1pm or so, tanning and swam a little before lightning alert. dm if you’re interested to go together next time or have some mutual muscle worship/fun :)

Oh yeah saw him too. I had just arrived and was heading towards E1 gym when I saw him walking towards the shower room. The pool gates were closed so didnt get the chance to go in to the changing room.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:09 PM, JYAG-sim said:

A public service announcement 📢: The steam room in SAFRA Tampines is closed till further notice because of the loose tiles that came off from the seating area facing the door.

Thank you.… looks like I gotta go Toa Payoh later then

On 5/15/2022 at 11:09 PM, JYAG-sim said:

A public service announcement 📢: The steam room in SAFRA Tampines is closed till further notice because of the loose tiles that came off from the seating area facing the door.

On 5/16/2022 at 8:58 AM, tinkymale said:

Thank you.… looks like I gotta go Toa Payoh later then

Coincidentally,  the steam room at Toa Payoh is also closed (till further notice) for maintenance works.

Strangely, it was still working well 2 days ago.  *sigh*

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

today (17/05) @ Safra TPY swimming pool. 

We entered the pool at about 3.30 and left at about 4.30. 

you were in red trunks on the first lane, carrying a black duffel bag and left in a pair of white shorts. 

im the guy in red trunks swimming in the lane beside you. 

if you’re here, hmu.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:30 PM, sphere said:

Coincidentally,  the steam room at Toa Payoh is also closed (till further notice) for maintenance works.

Strangely, it was still working well 2 days ago.  *sigh*

Anyone knows whether the steam room at tampines and tpy has been fixed yet?

On 5/22/2022 at 7:14 AM, rick2ay said:

Anyone knows whether the steam room at tampines and tpy has been fixed yet?

Was at the Toa Payoh branch yesterday, the steam room was working already.

For your information eh.   :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)