Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

2 minutes ago, Inspiration said:

Just came back from my swim at tamp safra... forgot to bring my towel! Ended up needing to jump myself dry in front of the fan. 

Started my laps beside a lean mean-looking machine, then he disappeared. Met him in the changing room and hopped on bus 23 back together.

Lets do laps together next time?

Got happenings???

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 11:51 PM, darrenpanfried said:

Tampines Safra E1 is boring. The machines are ancient. So is the steam room. Although the steam room is ideally tucked away at a corner. 

Yeah...needs desperate upgrade to include an olympic size pool and hot jacuzzi in the men's rest room area and new steam room 

12/2 Pnggl saw hunk mid 20s with a fren in jacuzzi about 5ish pm. He has tattoos on both upper arms and chest with a large cat motif on left upper arm and a carp on left chest. He noticed rather pleasingly that i was admiring his beautiful tattoos. Actually i was also admiring his bod and very nice arms...lol. Was surprised that both later showered together in same cubicle, joking loudly as they showered. Such lovely....bromance (or couple?)

Edited by yuquidam
5 hours ago, chargingbull said:

Steam nude is normal....

You must go yunomori spa at kallang wave.....everyone is nude..

Lots of straight curious guys.

i'm fine with nudity ah.. i went yuno in both SG and BKK and various onsens in Japan, Taiwan and JJBs in Korea...which I picked up the courage to go in the buff for all to see...

But to do that in SG it is quite an anomaly so while I unwrap myself in the steamroom I still cover my groin with my towel. I also go nude in the jacuzzi in Punggol SAFRA (after a rinse in the showers of course)

2 hours ago, firefight said:

I'm terribly sorry to the two bros who were trying to have fun in the steamroom just now (1++)at PG.. but you could had continued. .. haha. 

I actually knew what you guys were trying to do and spent an extra 8mins dazing in the jacuzzi.

You should have just spoke up... and enjoy the show. Rise the pole and possibility join in. 

Just trying my luck,

Yellow singlet with Chinese character, blue Air Force shorts, green pt shoes with black spectacles. Chinese male around 170 cm tall. Around 25 yrs old. Fit and muscular. Green army towel around 6:02 pm on 17 feb 2017 tamp safra swimming pool toilet.

If you're here, pls pm me would like to get to know you.

On 2/15/2017 at 10:46 AM, firefight said:

i'm fine with nudity ah.. i went yuno in both SG and BKK and various onsens in Japan, Taiwan and JJBs in Korea...which I picked up the courage to go in the buff for all to see...

But to do that in SG it is quite an anomaly so while I unwrap myself in the steamroom I still cover my groin with my towel. I also go nude in the jacuzzi in Punggol SAFRA (after a rinse in the showers of course)

just go nude in safra ......

in the army elsewhere, the locker rooms to the showers are all nude....

no reason why it is an offense for the enclosed safra not to be skin area.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)