Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

52 minutes ago, firefight said:

Wah so many guys outside the gym.

TodayZ's sighting..

My two idols mrdragonsinglet and mrNavy singlet together at the warmup area doing abs...

Other hunks doing chests and pull up at the cable stn

I was at the steamroom from 130 to 2. There was this guy trying to jo under his towel. Hahahaaha I could see it even though I was stealing winks (yawn). First time see so many hunks and chunks in one room!

When I was done, a cute small guy in Heineken singlet (not sure but green/white) just arrived. And the ice cream parlour guy also quite cute!

TGIF

Wa. I wanna play dicks haha

5 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

To that uncle (old enough to be my dad) at punggol gym, learn to take "no" as an answer. If i'm not responding to all your annoying animal calls outside my shower cubicle (i'm not deaf, i can hear your fake coughs), don't you dare push open my door. i closed the door and you dare open it again! be glad i didn't make a big huha and report you at the counter. 

The Uncle tries to touch you??

On 2017/7/23 at 10:52 AM, suckmegood said:

he pushed opened my shower door twice and on the second time, gestured to have fun. but prior to that, kept on making all the grunting and coughing sounds right outside my shower. 

Woah u must be a tasty veg. Haha

Anyway luckily you are alert.

On 7/27/2017 at 10:58 PM, yuquidam said:

Just now 8pm + Tampines. The tall mature hunk i met who tried fingering my btm but i am top bro. You're hot despite your thinning crowning glory. Your chest/pecs were beautiful with nice sensitive and very suckable nipples. Though abs had no 6 pacs it was utterly taut and not a single pinch of fat. When you pop it out ....my gosh...a 7 incher at least?? When you were close, your tool was so hard and gorged. Your thick cum surprisingly was almost odourless...cos it's fresh ba...LOL. Thanks for the biology lesson.:whistle: 

Wow u mean in Tampines safra? Energy one?

Today afternoon at Punggol so many cuties and hotties. But most look so "arrow-like". Perhaps my Thaad and ICBM radars were faulty la...

PS:

Thaad  (The Hidden Androgynous Aj Disorder)

ICBM (Into Cocks & Balls Member)

Edited by yuquidam
22 hours ago, gemini92 said:

lol to the guy who was checking me out / trying to get my attention at TPY E1 Steam Room earlier today around 5+ pm... sorry but I'm shy and not sure how to react LOL.  But i take it as a compliment. hope u managed to have fun some way or another. :lol:

usually stand at the end right corner and let your hard mast out and get a good job done by seated serviceman..........shiok !!!

Edited by chargingbull
On 31/07/2017 at 11:29 PM, chargingbull said:

usually stand at the end right corner and let your hard mast out and get a good job done by seated serviceman..........shiok !!!

I'm not sure if safra gyms really have action..

Just out of tpy E1 and while there was people at 5pm.. They all either straight or totally not interested in any action..

Same with Mt Faber.. Totally dead

22 hours ago, icayui said:

I'm not sure if safra gyms really have action..

Just out of tpy E1 and while there was people at 5pm.. They all either straight or totally not interested in any action..

Same with Mt Faber.. Totally dead

Not in the gym !!!

In the steamroom.....

And you have to let your hard marikitah out 

Otherwise, how do they know that you want action?

8 hours ago, chargingbull said:

Not in the gym !!!

In the steamroom.....

And you have to let your hard marikitah out 

Otherwise, how do they know that you want action?

Ok ok.. thanks for advise.. will try again next week.

was in steam room at TPY.

Maybe cos the 4 or 5 guys all had great bodies and all of us a bit shy..maybe thats why so quiet in steam room.

8 hours ago, icayui said:

Ok ok.. thanks for advise.. will try again next week.

was in steam room at TPY.

Maybe cos the 4 or 5 guys all had great bodies and all of us a bit shy..maybe thats why so quiet in steam room.

Stand at the back right corner,

take off your towel and hang over the back of your neck and flex your abs muslces whilst you naturally slowly let your rod rise.....

let it be natural so you dont have to be shy about it, after all ,

everyone there also got one and all can rise to the occasion........

you can pull your skin back to let the head breath.......just be natural..

Edited by chargingbull
4 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Dont get ppl into unnecessary trouble lah

why should a natural rising of the mast get anyone into trouble ?

in europe , where the sauna and steam are unisex and all nude, guys dont get penalised for having hard-ons...

and the girls just take it as a natural boy erection reaction and ignore the hard cocks whilst still having a normal conversation in the sauna.....

that is why you can see the ang mohs at Yunomori Onsen walking around with hard cocks naturally, and they are married men who came to the Onsen with their wives......

singaporeans are REALLY narrow minded.......

show an erection and it becomes a Crime !!!!!

so ...................sigh................loss of words.................!!!!!

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)