Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Date: 22 September (Friday)

Time: Around 8.15-8.30pm
Venue: SAFRA Toa Payoh

We were glancing at each other multiple times in the shower; you, changing into your SAF-issued PT kit and grey shoes, me changing into my blue T-shirt and khaki-green berms. I walked past you while you were still glancing to the toilets, when I came out you were gone.

I stepped out of the toilet and noticed that you have once again changed out into your swimming trunks, standing along the wall outside the toilets, glancing at me again. I got confused, and with another appointment I had to go.

If you are here, know who I am, and is interested, do hmu?

2 hours ago, Kenta said:

Toa payoh SAFRA: Anyone encounter an bald uncle who loiters at the shower area and climbs over to peek into your shower cubicle? (Yes, I was amazed by his strength to mount the high wall between cubicles)

Wouldn't mind meeting him but hope he can simply just ask if he wants fun.

2 hours ago, Kenta said:

Toa payoh SAFRA: Anyone encounter an bald uncle who loiters at the shower area and climbs over to peek into your shower cubicle? (Yes, I was amazed by his strength to mount the high wall between cubicles)

that is annoying. i haven't been going back TPY for a long while. not sure if it's the same persistent uncle i had encountered previously. 

what I like about eotp compared to most clubs including ff and tf is working out among kaki nang kangho post ns guys focussed on their gym visit goals. 

as for its wet area, though gone are the days of showing our full assets in the jacuzzi with the new rule, the plus side of it is welcoming with no loiters in there.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)