Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

3 hours ago, Wireless_starhub said:

Date: 2 dec

time: 1 pm

venue: safra tpy pool

U were wearing a black tights, wearing specs and carrying a black bag. While u exit the toilet, u saw me as I was entering the toilet. U turned back and looked at me.

Shortly u re-enter the toilet and went in to a shower to wash, without locking the door. I then enter the same cubicle after u left. I was wearing a arena blue trunks with yellow and white stripes. 

A hunk always wearing specs caught my attention around noon time when I was running on the second level of the gym.

He seems to be the only guy who will wear specs to the pool and spend quite some time on the phone before swimming laps.

He has a nerdy hunky look. 

Always wanted to know.

Could we talking about the same guy?

Gonna be muggin' @ yis Safra MacD from 7pm-10pm.. (Non aircon areas).. Any young submissive chinese/mly twink BOTTOM (27yo & below) wanna come pei me or so.. Lol

All people deserve to live with dignity and respect, free from fear and violence, and protected against discrimination, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

safra MF

5th dec tue 230pm

you are wearing under armor blue top, long sleeve with brown dye hair. I guess it's chest day for you and you stood beside me when I am finishing at 4pm before u took ur bag and left.

We've crossed path at the locker room entrance, still not sure if you are one of us. do drop me a message if you are here ya! 

Edited by fbttop
  • HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)