Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

30 minutes ago, FeelLikeASir said:

the guy in the black square cut trunks who left his slippers at the sun tanning bed when it started raining, hmu if you’re here! I was the one in green trunks and the one who told you you left your slippers, you’ve got a really cute smile too!

Lucky him to meet u :clap:

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Hot weather.. ..Hot pool......Hot guys.......hot day @ MF

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, XxXx0987 said:

U talking bout yourself?? 

MF is located within the mature estates. Unlike Punggol or Tampines, most gymers here re 40 and above. Some mature uncles are quite hot.  

Note:  Not talking about myself. Lol

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 2/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, LeanMature said:

MF is located within the mature estates. Unlike Punggol or Tampines, most gymers here re 40 and above. Some mature uncles are quite hot.  

haha agreed some uncles are fit sia but most are just trying to stay functional.

i saw tat there are younger ones too but in punggol the concentration of young vs old much higher.

not judging just saying what i see

On 04/02/2018 at 4:51 PM, LeanMature said:

Indeed. A muscular uncle in loose light blue singlet and tight red skimpy shorts flashed his tool facing me, not sure if it was accidentally, at the urinals. Safra TPY.

It made my hot sunny afternoon sizzle...

29 minutes ago, firefight said:

haha agreed some uncles are fit sia but most are just trying to stay functional.

i saw tat there are younger ones too but in punggol the concentration of young vs old much higher.

not judging just saying what i see

6 minutes ago, LeanMean said:

Indeed. A muscular uncle in loose light blue singlet and tight red skimpy shorts flashed his tool facing me, not sure if it was accidentally, at the urinals. Safra TPY.

It made my hot sunny afternoon sizzle...

As Singapore population aged, expect more hot uncles patronising the gym.  This is unlike yesteryear uncles, playing Chinese chest and bird watching. Now they flex their chest and flashed their "bird". Lol

Don't read and response to guests' post

Is the older guy who's in black trunks from Tamp safra on this website? You're usually at the corner furthest away from the entrance. You'd swim and then relax on the chair with your earphones plugged in. You're goodlooking! Pm me if you are. 

Or the guy in blue trunks and chest ink with facial hair? 

Edited by Jandz

Just wondering if the guy in Tampines Safra Steam room is here, you came into the steamroom a couple of times and you poured water into the vent each time. You went from sitting opposite me to next to me and right after that someone came in. I think you are hot AF.

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

To the mature dude at the gym (pl don't ask which one). First saw you in sexy shorts (with side slits) at the gym with your personal trainer. Didn't think much of it as you looked straight. Then met you again at the jacuzzi an hour later. Was pleasantly surprised you were naked when you took off your towel. As you walked into the jacuzzi was even more surprised at your 4 inch limp and thick uncut tool with a bulbous big head. Your pubes were well trimmed. You set opposite me i but noticed you kept looking at my crotch though I was wearing swim trunk. The more you stared the higher the tent in my trunk rose, and the harder you looked...LOL. Minutes passed as we continued to tease each other.  A liitle embarrassed so I turned my body to lie on my stomach resting my head at the side. You moved over and sat right next to me, and if not for the sound of the bubbling water you could probably hear my heart pounding with excitement. You sat so close that our outstretched legs touched resulting in a sudden throb of my cock...hahaha. We both didn't withdraw our feet and as I was wondering if you would go further I felt your fingers  caressing my throbbing cock head...LOL. Your gentle caress made me throb even harder and urgently. Being a weekday early evening there was no one in the shower area so I removed my trunk and stood up with my trembling cock facing you. Was hoping you could give a bj but instead you stood up too turning your back to me. So I hug and carress your whole body from behind as I teased your butt hole with my cock head, humping along your ass crack. But as I got more excited fucking your ass crack furiously while you pushed your butt in unison with my humping, my cock accidentally (seriously, it was accidental with no hands involved as the water provided some lubrication) went deep into your asshole to the hilt. We both froze for a few seconds in shock and ecstasy. Then you complained that it was painful bcos my cock was too big (but frankly mine was nothing compared to your shocking thick 7incher and huge mushroom head...LOL). Told you it's not wise to continue at the jacuzzi and suggested we adjourn somewhere else. If you're the dude you should know where. You gave me a great bj and nipple nibble and I returned the favour and bj you till you came in my mouth. You also thanked me after the fun. Would have stayed on to soap and shower with you for a second round if not bcos of an appointment. Had been thinking of your huge tool. Hope to meet you again soon bro. 

So lucky...

3 hours ago, yuquidam said:

To the mature dude at the gym (pl don't ask which one). First saw you in sexy shorts (with side slits) at the gym with your personal trainer. Didn't think much of it as you looked straight. Then met you again at the jacuzzi an hour later. Was pleasantly surprised you were naked when you took off your towel. As you walked into the jacuzzi was even more surprised at your 4 inch limp and thick uncut tool with a bulbous big head. Your pubes were well trimmed. You set opposite me i but noticed you kept looking at my crotch though I was wearing swim trunk. The more you stared the higher the tent in my trunk rose, and the harder you looked...LOL. Minutes passed as we continued to tease each other.  A liitle embarrassed so I turned my body to lie on my stomach resting my head at the side. You moved over and sat right next to me, and if not for the sound of the bubbling water you could probably hear my heart pounding with excitement. You sat so close that our outstretched legs touched resulting in a sudden throb of my cock...hahaha. We both didn't withdraw our feet and as I was wondering if you would go further I felt your fingers  caressing my throbbing cock head...LOL. Your gentle caress made me throb even harder and urgently. Being a weekday early evening there was no one in the shower area so I removed my trunk and stood up with my trembling cock facing you. Was hoping you could give a bj but instead you stood up too turning your back to me. So I hug and carress your whole body from behind as I teased your butt hole with my cock head, humping along your ass crack. But as I got more excited fucking your ass crack furiously while you pushed your butt in unison with my humping, my cock accidentally (seriously, it was accidental with no hands involved as the water provided some lubrication) went deep into your asshole to the hilt. We both froze for a few seconds in shock and ecstasy. Then you complained that it was painful bcos my cock was too big (but frankly mine was nothing compared to your shocking thick 7incher and huge mushroom head...LOL). Told you it's not wise to continue at the jacuzzi and suggested we adjourn somewhere else. If you're the dude you should know where. You gave me a great bj and nipple nibble and I returned the favour and bj you till you came in my mouth. You also thanked me after the fun. Would have stayed on to soap and shower with you for a second round if not bcos of an appointment. Had been thinking of your huge tool. Hope to meet you again soon bro. 

Should be Punggol Safra as weekday evening quite quiet, while there is a notice stated no towels and nudity but some guys still enter with towel and nude.

It is really not safe doing in jacuzzi once caught dead meat lol. ;)

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)