Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Date:31.03.2018

Time: 230-240pm

Venue:TPY Safra

it was my first time here. I met a chin guy at the steamroom aft my workout. We smiled and eventually he lead me to a shower. We had a quickie there. I hope it could last longer so i cn fully taste u. You said u would fuck me. We met again aft i shower and had a small chat. U rarely come to TPY,usually Tamp. Your name is T**. You said u are not in BW. Bt im just trying my luck. Im a malay guy. You might rmbr me. Hope to gt in contact with you. DM me if u’re here.

Yishun: To the lean guy who was accused by a girl of molesting her, i hope you’re alright.

ps. I know you are one of us cause you left your door open while bathing opp me and stared at my cock all the way. I wanted to have fun with you but you seemed in a rush/not interested?

your semi uncut flaccid cock was cute tho :)

Giving it a try and see if you are here.

TPY Safra gym monday around 1:15pm 

You were showering in the second last cubicle with the door opened and I happened to walk past and saw you. You know that I was walking back and forth just to check out your bod. You were wearing a specs and your wireless earphones. I am the one who walked past you once again to the last cubicle while you were airing yourself in front of the fan. Wasnt sure if it was okay for me to head in and touch you but sort of regretted that I didnt. haha. Let me know if you are here or keen for it. Thanks

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)