Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Blowing Wind the forum had existed for 12 years, providing a source for PLUs to come here and get info, or be entertained. This can only continue if info provided by posters are accurate.

With recent subterfuge postings against some of the saunas, especially from non-registered guests, let me remind readers that this is a forum WITHOUT ATTITUDE. Such posting take away the integrity of this forum and hurts the pink business which we wholly support.

We have so far taken a liberal stance in letting guests post. But please do not take advantage of this.

Starting immediately, guests' postings that infringed our posting guidelines will be removed without hesitation. This will also be done to postings that are blatantly false or defamatory.

As a caution, readers should always read guests' postings, and also brand new members' postings with a pinch of salt. Never always totally believe what you read on the net. If possible, always re-confirm what seemed suspicious info.

Cheers.

Guest chubmature

Here I am, sitting in the lounge of Keybox, typing away on the PC? Why? Because there are only 2 people here. So, all you men, hop on over here. The place is clean and new. Its a pity Diamond is closing because there were great memories there (not G-rated I assure you).

Here I am, sitting in the lounge of Keybox, typing away on the PC? Why? Because there are only 2 people here. So, all you men, hop on over here. The place is clean and new. Its a pity Diamond is closing because there were great memories there (not G-rated I assure you).

OH MY GOD 2 PEOPLE IN THR SPA, BIG MOUNTH FOR YOUNG GAY ONLY, PLEASE TAKEN AWAY THE YOUNG SAP ASST ? OR THE KEYBOX BOSS ASK THE ASST DO THE DUTY...

THE SPA ASST TALK TO ME ONLY FOR YOUNG CRWD ONLY. I VISIT FIRST EVENING TOO MUCH....

hmm...i dun think so keybox is only for young crowd...bcos i went there for 3 days straight last friday,sat n sun...i saw different type of ppl there from young to old...or maybe u heard wrongly...

wow, so how you find & what make you like the place so much though the crowd is thin

hmm...the ambience, nice clean place,the friendly counter staff...going to a place isn't all about the crowd...it is how the place present itself and also the staff serving you...

Guest Guest

Please don't believe until Keybox says so. It's evil for clowns here to spam untrue for his own evil intention. Keybox needs the mature clients to survive, they will not be able to survive based on the young customer base only.

Just imaging surviving on 100-200 young clients per week, monthly intake is abt $8000. Do you think they can survive?

Remember Mature clients (30++?) base is hugh and you should know that they are supporting the survival of TMC, Shogun, Y-club, Diamond, 17, heater room and even maybe Absoulte and blue heaven.

Don't think of discriminating them and bear in mind the late 20s are increasing the 30s+ base yearly.

Let the young learn to accept diversity and not to entertain their silly prejudices. They have to learn that there will be all kind of jerks in the sauna and just reject them if not the right type.

Perhaps the sauna owner should do something to those nuisance jerks who just refuse to take rejection.

Just enjoy the sauna without all these nonsenses.

hmm...i dun think so keybox is only for young crowd...bcos i went there for 3 days straight last friday,sat n sun...i saw different type of ppl there from young to old...or maybe u heard wrongly...

we went in with my friend, my friend black face said that first day open shop, how to make bz ????

not in the mode to go ....

for those who r still not sure about the type of clients keybox allows, i suggest you go there personally and stop making untrue statement here. you have to find out by your own before commenting anything. as for as i know, none of the health clubs in SG will reject the entry of anybody. afterall, they are in money-making bisness. i just don't see any chances of earning money from them if they refuse your entry.

as i was there on last saturday night, i observed a 'gentle' crowd of those which were at 20-40 years-of-age. this means that the patrons were the mixture of young and mature. however, the patrons subsided after 11pm, but some were still stay and chat with new encounters they've met.

for its ambience, i would say it is not the best nor the worst in SG (some Kuala Lumpur's saunas are even better, e.g. Kakiku, Otot-otot and Mandi-manda). for me the feeling of being comfortable, clean rooms and corridor, and simple layout surplus its thin crowd.

since keybox is a new player in this industry, i suggest why not we as the customer who will patronise the premise regularly next time, give proper suggestions on marketing strategy and themed night to the owner of keybox so that they could be improved based on the suggestions, and let's hope more patrons would visit the place more constantly.

Guest guest

dropped by at 9.30pm with the intention of going inside, but the receptionist told me no point going inside because it was empty... business must be pretty bad. but i appreciate their honesty so i didn't waste my $$$

Guest guest
dropped by at 9.30pm with the intention of going inside, but the receptionist told me no point going inside because it was empty... business must be pretty bad. but i appreciate their honesty so i didn't waste my $$$

maybe they should engage a consultant in running a suana. which absolute have one.

Guest chubmature

Gentlemen. We should be thankful there are people who are willing to risk their investment on bringing us more places where we can have fun. No one has the formula to creating the best suana, and no respectable businessman is going to run a money-losing business so I think everyone is trying their best. One establishment cannot cater to all taste and customers so if its not your cup of tea, move on. If you think there are areas to be improved, I am sure the business owner will take your suggestions to heart. If they can't change it, it may be a cost issue.

That said, I think Keybox is a friendly place, new and clean. And I am not a young thing but I was not denied entrance but warmly welcomed.

i think keybox's boss should post their ads at the utopia-asia.com & others gay website, so more people will get to know their sauna, to be honest, not many know there is a new gay sauna keybox ( for my case, none of my frds even notice that at all ), people been & say the place is clean & nice, so now just the matter of the crowd & the " opening " of jacuzzi

I dun understand why my posts keep getting deleted by the moderators when I am telling the truth and not spreading malignant lies. I know the boss personally and this is what he tells me:

1. Keybox accepts members of all ages BUT
  2. Weekends (Friday - Sunday) are intended for youngsters only (last weekend was Opening Weekend and thus exceptional because everybody was admitted out of goodwill)
  3. One weekday (Tuesday?) is dedicated to mature members
  4. Other times all ages are welcome

Keybox has nothing to do with Diamond and its target members are not those displaced by the closure of Diamond! I am conveying this information so that there won't be disappointment later on when people get turned away on those days not intended for mature members.

I dun understand why my posts keep getting deleted by the moderators when I am telling the truth and not spreading malignant lies. I know the boss personally and this is what he tells me:

[*] Keybox accepts members of all ages BUT

[*] Weekends (Friday - Sunday) are intended for youngsters only (last weekend was Opening Weekend and thus exceptional because everybody was admitted out of goodwill)

[*] One weekday (Tuesday?) is dedicated to mature members

[*] Other times all ages are welcome

I am conveying this information so that there won't be disappointment later on when people get turned away on those days not intended for mature members.

let the boss speak for himself, though he ever said that their target for young crowd, but never mention that fri till sunday only for them, msgjunkie, do you know how strong is this word only?

Edited by snowball

1. Keybox accepts members of all ages BUT
  2. Weekends (Friday - Sunday) are intended for youngsters only (last weekend was Opening Weekend and thus exceptional because everybody was admitted out of goodwill)
  3. One weekday (Tuesday?) is dedicated to mature members
  4. Other times all ages are welcome

Keybox has nothing to do with Diamond and its target members are not those displaced by the closure of Diamond! I am conveying this information so that there won't be disappointment later on when people get turned away on those days not intended for mature members.

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others................although some have to pay more for membership and entrance................. :whistle:

let the boss to speak for himself, though he ever said that their target for young crowd, but never mention that fri till sunday only for them, msgjunkie, do you know how strong is this word only?

Dun look at me, I'm not the boss! The truth is young people (with the exception of daddy-lovers) dun like old men harassing them and they will not patronise places which are known to attract oldies. Young people have only the weekend to cruise the sauna, old people have all week, so I suppose reserving three out of seven days for them isn't too excessive! :ph34r:

Guest Guest
Dun look at me, I'm not the boss! The truth is young people (with the exception of daddy-lovers) dun like old men harassing them and they will not patronise places which are known to attract oldies. Young people have only the weekend to cruise the sauna, old people have all week, so I suppose reserving three out of seven days for them isn't too excessive! :ph34r:

OK if keybox is prejudiced towards mature customers than I demand a refund of the membership fee because it is not make known to customers of this discriminating usage. I will help to spread the word that keybox will ban mature ppl on weekends even though they pay more for their membership which is limited to weekdays usage.

The boss is obviously thinking of taking Tower Club fatal route. If he thinks his business can survive on just the young clients and with discriminating business attitude is really snobbish.

Beware the backlash of your mature clients.

Guest AO3AE8

I hv been out of the sauna scene for a few years, but the last time I visited one of the popular saunas in Osaka, they had the basement level open only to customers who are below 26 yo.

I thought that was a tad discriminatory, but it's Japan, where everything is categorised and streamed. Anyway it is a huge sauna, and funny part was, a lot of the younger ones actually came to play with the matured ones on the other floors. :) And, this sauna has a large customer base so it can afford to provide such a space for the young ones.

I would like to add a few points...

1. everyone has his market, regardless young or old. one man's meat is another's pleasure...

2. For the official stand of the establishment, please wait for the owner to announce, the few sauna have signed up as respective members in the forum. Let them announce their strategy. While I am not questioning the truth of others, but info from friend (or friend's friend) just take it as a suggestion.

3. After the establishment has announced their stand, respect that, it is their joint, they have the right to set the rules of engagement. If you dont like it, move on, there are other places dying to earn your business.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

OK if keybox is prejudiced towards mature customers than I demand a refund of the membership fee because it is not make known to customers of this discriminating usage. I will help to spread the word that keybox will ban mature ppl on weekends even though they pay more for their membership which is limited to weekdays usage.

The boss is obviously thinking of taking Tower Club fatal route. If he thinks his business can survive on just the young clients and with discriminating business attitude is really snobbish.

Beware the backlash of your mature clients.

I hope that you will not spread the word till the truth is out...If not, you are just no different with the one who like to spread rumours...

Guest, TC never reject mature guys, they never declare any day for young & ban mature ( old ), even when that time they are the No.1 gay sauna in singapore & always packed during full moon party.

msgjunkie claimed that he know the boss personally... however we don't even know is that true, everyone post here can say the same thing, only the boss know the true answer, to me, don't think too much, time will tell, singapore not only one sauna, if keybox's boss really plan to make any day just for youngster & ban mature, well, believe most mature will let the boss have the young 7 days a week.

don't take the post serious, it may from the "Competitor" or/& "Enemy" for whatever reasons ( borrow from harylok words ) :lol:

The boss now should concentrate how to let his sauna notice by more people ( mature & young )

Actually... actually... guys guys.... No need to fuss about whether keybox wants to target young and ignore the older cash rich customers. Come on, there is still 10 men, shogan... and if you want good saunas with no intention of sex in mind, there are other straight saunas around... like Hot Spa in Roxy. I like that place.. Dont like their attitude...dont go.. Simple. Dont like chong pang nasik lemak...eat changi village one lor. Life is too short. No.. haven't been to keybox yet. No intention to go as yet. Cheers

Don't worry, Be happy

Guest kelly
Actually... actually... guys guys.... No need to fuss about whether keybox wants to target young and ignore the older cash rich customers. Come on, there is still 10 men, shogan... and if you want good saunas with no intention of sex in mind, there are other straight saunas around... like Hot Spa in Roxy. I like that place.. Dont like their attitude...dont go.. Simple. Dont like chong pang nasik lemak...eat changi village one lor. Life is too short. No.. haven't been to keybox yet. No intention to go as yet. Cheers

That is exactly my idea...

If I am not welcome at KEYBOX, then I moved on.

It makes perfect sense should KEYBOX wants to have its own branding - mainly for the young.

And it is also makes perfect sense for us, the mature ones not to go there.

So should the bosses want the money from young people, we can enjoy ourselves elsewhere.

Fully agreed, why spend the $$$ to get humiliated? If the sanuas dun admit you, its their loss. Not yours.

Even if they finally let you in after the argument, do you think you can enjoy ? Spend your money wisely in places which can treat you with respect.

Guest guest
Fully agreed, why spend the $$$ to get humiliated? If the sanuas dun admit you, its their loss. Not yours.

Even if they finally let you in after the argument, do you think you can enjoy ? Spend your money wisely in places which can treat you with respect.

Just wait for Hercules (new diamond) opposite Keybox which will open soon in August.

Why bother about Keybox if they are so discriminating.

Guest Chee Kao Peh

To every competitors and club goers

No point penalising the clubs when the root of the problems lie with gays themselves. Club operators are kind enough to provide avenue for people-like-us to cruise without fear of being caught under public eyes. They earn a small price to cover rental and maintain the place for us to move in comfort. Once you are inside, it is everything about you (not the operator) that plays the greater role in attractions and reactions.

If you are unlucky, blame it on your genes or personalities instead of pointing bullets & cursing everyone that made the place happening. We are not celebrity to grandstand for others to pick us up just because you think $18 is as big as a cartwheel to you. Think about it, rejection is part and parcel of lives, and live with it!!! If you cruise in toilet or other public sphere, your dissappointment could be even greater and under danger.

So please be appreciative that there are such places called gay Sauna or gay club in Singapore. If you don't like the club or its patrons, please don't go!!! If you can't stand the urge to try your luck for sex, for heaven sake, just SHUT THE fxxk UP and stop whining about not getting laid!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Tiu Nia Ma

Very well said Chee Kao Peh. I agree with u.

What i dont understand is why so many shit stirrers posting as guests here trying to create shit.

Guest Tiu Nia Ma

First the shit stirrers flames abt Shogun and advise ppl to move to Keybox. Now the shit stirrers create shits abt Keybox and advise ppl to move to, Hercules? What the fxxk is their agenda?

Guest Clubber
Very well said Chee Kao Peh. I agree with u.

What i dont understand is why so many shit stirrers posting as guests here trying to create shit.

I remember when ABSOLUTE first started its business in August last year, they also met similar attack from flamers. One year later, it has became one of the most popular sauna now and still growing strong. They proved to have withstood all the bad mouthing then. Competition is always healthy and mostly clubbers got to gain the most, so clubber need to stand aside when competitors are attacking each other. On the other hand, no point attacking other sauna if your own sauna do not meet the price competitiveness, ambience and hygiene. Flamming other people sauna are so cheap n easy, end of the day it is the regular clubber like me who decide who is more value for money. Whether you like it or not, the best experience will get the best profit even if you strategise your verbal attacks here like there is no tommorow. I hope to see more new clubs entering into the market so that there is at least somewhere gay can turn to when they have no where else to go. In any clubs I visited, I always feel at home, a sense of belongings, a constant reminder that I am not the only gay in this world. I hope everyone share the same sentiment and dream as me and be constructive in helping others succeed - if they are sincere.

i wonder why should they go to sauna when they fling away those hands that touch them. They behave as though they are holy and untouchable. Even at skin night most of them cover their cocks with both their hands. Honestly SG gay is still very naive and do not know how to behave in sauna.

suckmachine, mind asking, why people going sauna should let all people touch them? who set the law? i doubt they will think that they are holy, but maybe those people who anyhow touch others should look at the mirror & think what's the reason to make them reject, are you saying that only local guys visit sg sauna? pls, i just wonder who actually is the naive one & the one not mature & i don't even know how you define as behave... :lol:

Edited by snowball

Guest guest
Guys, actually all the gay saunas in SG are the same. Even if they do not discriminate you at the entrance,

other gay will do so inside. Sometimes i wonder why should they go to sauna when they fling away those hands that touch them. They behave as though they are holy and untouchable. Even at skin night most of them cover their cocks with both their hands. Honestly SG gay is still very naive and do not know how to behave in sauna.

That is because most of them are bottoms, very ku niang behaving.

I find the saunas in SG to be quite ying and the saunas in Thailand more yang. The men there are more aggressive when they like you. If you don't like him just be touched, say no and nobody complain or be face black black. Here the ku niangs will face black black and spoil the mood of the place make it so ying.

Anyway there are very few men who are aggressive in our local saunas but the very very few times it happen the ku niangs make it like everybody want to tackle hers. Like that they think they got market value.

Just a humble thought.

May i suggest to the moderators to move all the sauna's thread to the Member's Lounge so only registered member can post.

With all the new saunas and the competition is so tight nowadays, those posts created by the guests or members who dont wanna log in are getting nastier and no class.

Just look at all the shit stirrers posts and esp the one before me flaming all the bottoms. Makes me wanna pour coffee on my laptop.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest stockygymbear

Just back from my visit to keybox.

Must say that the place has very good potential to be a great sauna.

the place was empty when i arrived and the staff just collected membership fees and gave me a tour of the place.

THe jacuzzi is of adequate size and in a room of its own.Should be up and running tomorrow according to staff.

The steam room is well designed and actually quite spacious.

The individual rooms in the dark area are plentiful with plenty of potential nooks for encounters.

Tv room is pretty cosy but may be too small if there is to big a crowd.

The staff said there is no age restriction on weekends.

Would like to call all bears, cubs,stocky ,and muscular mature guys to try to make this joint into a real G-MEN type sauna,like 24 kiakan in Ueno.The young and hip crowd have absolute, and the chubs have shogun,its time we had a place too.

Well thats all for now,CIAO guys and keep gymming.

Guest nakedno
That is because most of them are bottoms, very ku niang behaving.

I find the saunas in SG to be quite ying and the saunas in Thailand more yang. The men there are more aggressive when they like you. If you don't like him just be touched, say no and nobody complain or be face black black. Here the ku niangs will face black black and spoil the mood of the place make it so ying.

Anyway there are very few men who are aggressive in our local saunas but the very very few times it happen the ku niangs make it like everybody want to tackle hers. Like that they think they got market value.

Check it dudes..read it and learn it, the rest of the world has. ;)

http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/gay-bathh.../etiquette.html

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Gay_ba...ette/id/1418904

To every competitors and club goers

No point penalising the clubs when the root of the problems lie with gays themselves. Club operators are kind enough to provide avenue for people-like-us to cruise without fear of being caught under public eyes. They earn a small price to cover rental and maintain the place for us to move in comfort.

Chee Kao Peh, did you mean ko peh as in lecher or did you mean kao peh as in grumbling?

Anyway, that aside, you talk as if the club operators are operating a charity. Come on, use a bit of common sense and you know they are out for business i.e. to squeeze money out of you just like the way you squeeze your dick dry. So, please do not pass misleading statements like "club operators are kind enough to provide avenue for people-like-us to cruise....". It's unfortunately not true and sounds idiotic from any perspective.

If, assuming Keybox is not running a charity, it's their business to come and fend for themselves all the negative publicities and shit thrown at them. I visited their website on 23 July 2009 23 57hrs (yes a few minutes ago). Guess what? Under events, i could only see the special events on 15 July to 19 July 2009. Mind you, it's almost more than a week, and what have they done? Did they bother to do simple things like update their websites? It shows very simply how much they bother about their business and of course the level of customer service they wish to extend.

The business world out there is like a jungle. You want to succeed, you better fight for your success. You think there aren't any backstabbers out there waiting to do Macdonalds, Coca Cola, Apples in? Did they just sit back and let things take their way?

There have been other threads as well where members try to "protect" and speak on behalf of the saunas. While i think it was with good intention these members try to point out the inaccuracies, i didn't quite see the need to be parternalistic to the extent of deleting posts or even as what Imchaser suggested only allow members to post. My proposition is this, if the owner doesn't even bother to fight for survival of his own business, why should members of blowingwind be bothered?

Guest Chee Kao Peh
Chee Kao Peh, did you mean ko peh as in lecher or did you mean kao peh as in grumbling?

Anyway, that aside, you talk as if the club operators are operating a charity. Come on, use a bit of common sense and you know they are out for business i.e. to squeeze money out of you just like the way you squeeze your dick dry. So, please do not pass misleading statements like "club operators are kind enough to provide avenue for people-like-us to cruise....". It's unfortunately not true and sounds idiotic from any perspective.

You another one Kao Peh again, this is a free world, if you don't like don't go. So simple. Why force other suana to swallow your bitterness when you have your own legs to abide your will. Keybox is not the only sauna in Singapore or trying to monopolise the gayscene, just leave them alone and go elsewhere if you think other places are more tasteful to your needs. No need to cum here and bash other people business and force them to close down for your selfish desire. Matured thinking people comes out with constructive negative comments which are welcomed for improvement whereas most of the shit stirrers here are nothing but destructive trolls with hidden agenda. Absolute has been through all these shits before and now everyone is trying to kiss every space it has to get in there, so what makes you think Keybox cannot succeed likewise?

Guest slayer
suckmachine, mind asking, why people going sauna should let all people touch them? who set the law? i doubt they will think that they are holy, but maybe those people who anyhow touch others should look at the mirror & think what's the reason to make them reject, are you saying that only local guys visit sg sauna? pls, i just wonder who actually is the naive one & the one not mature & i don't even know how you define as behave... :lol:

Did you just write in a foreign language and used a translation software for your words to churn out in English? For God's sake please learn how to write before you want to lash out at others.

Did you just write in a foreign language and used a translation software for your words to churn out in English? For God's sake please learn how to write before you want to lash out at others.

Ok leh ... I could comprehend what SB had written.

Give us a break la. Not everybody is good in writting bombastic words. Likewise, many postings over here are grammatically incorrect.

Simplicity is far most the best means of communication.

btw: This thread is about Keybox & not "Mind Your Language"... You Off-track liao ...

Hary

... 吹毛求疵的咬文嚼字,生活未免太累了吧。。。

Edited by harylok

Maybe should change the topic to "Constructive comments for the continual improvement and useful accurate information about Keybox - new gay sauna". Then any other rants and attacks abt grammar la spelling la and kuniang bottoms la will be obviously off topic and moderators if they have free time have the authority to delete those posts....

Just a thot...

Sigh ... A new sauna turn out to be a flaming room.

What kuniang ? What holy ? What go look in the mirror ?

We are all in the same community. Can you guys be more accomodating about everyone's comments ?

And stop writing comments attacking each others posting.

Make love, not war !

I was at the underwear event last Sunday at Keybox.

And the boss came and talk to me. He lost his temper. But not regarding any issues of me.

I do know some of the answers. But for the moment, everyone here is so angry over Keybox issue of dicriminating mature customers, so it's best I keep quiet until the boss announce in the forum.

Edited by ixmog

Yeah, sg saunas is the least fun compare to others I have been in KL, Taiwan, Beijing, HK....Having said that some of my best catch is in sg.

Why...like someone said....many act like high class gu-niang, icy queen, high market value....until sauna going to close then value drop very fast.

I think it okay to reject ppl but dun give black face unless that guy is persistent.

PPL touching or stroking each other casually is okay....even someone not very ur type, dun act too icy or high class.

The problem is sometimes the ppl acting this way dun even have the calibre to behave as such.

You got to travel to know the difference....the best is Taipei...always full of action fun. The facilities are old but the ppl there make it fun.

Sg saunas are the least fun but I am stuck here until I travel out.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.