Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 12/10/2016 at 11:37 PM, Guest Tomato said:

One note of advice - if you want to relate an incident or highlight a point, or even complain about something, please make sure you can write well.  Your English sucks.

Singaporeans should learn how to be more respectful in their command of language if one wants to post.

I didn't find Guest old timer's English too bad.   After all, Singapore is in Asia.

Ah.. by the way...  your last phrase is not good English either...

It should be "if THEY want to post",  not "if one wants to post". :)

Guest CB Mouth
4 minutes ago, cCruiseR said:

Are the crowds good on Thursdays? 

This kind of question is as good as asking if 7008 going to be the first prize of tomorrow's 4D. Can't imagine how stupid a person can be. Would an auntie asks the fish monger in wet market, " is the fish fresh today ? " Would Chow Yun Fatt asks the uncle @ Tian Tian Chicken Rice, " is your chicken delicious today ? " Have you ever asked your mother if she has a heavy flow on the fourth day of her period ????!!!!

Unbelievable. 

Guest Periodic table
44 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

This kind of question is as good as asking if 7008 going to be the first prize of tomorrow's 4D. Can't imagine how stupid a person can be. Would an auntie asks the fish monger in wet market, " is the fish fresh today ? " Would Chow Yun Fatt asks the uncle @ Tian Tian Chicken Rice, " is your chicken delicious today ? " Have you ever asked your mother if she has a heavy flow on the fourth day of her period ????!!!!

Unbelievable. 

My mother no longer has period. :mellow:

I was walking from Boat Quay to Chinatown on Thursday night, passed Keybox and got to see inside for the first time, as the door was open since they were either receiving a delivery or sending something out. The counter staffers looked cute and, cum to think of it, so did the delivery guys.

3 hours ago, Guest Cave said:

I was walking from Boat Quay to Chinatown on Thursday night, passed Keybox and got to see inside for the first time, as the door was open since they were either receiving a delivery or sending something out. The counter staffers looked cute and, cum to think of it, so did the delivery guys.

Delievery guy there also want to comment ha?lol

I was walking from Clarke Quay to Boat Quay on Sunday night. While waiting for the traffic light to change at Clarke Quay Central, there was a group of three younger Chinese guys and an uncle type, and the youngest guy really caught my eye and gave me a vibe. I wanted to smile at him, but he was with his friends, and I thought it was too risky. He checked his phone and I wondered if he was looking to see whether I had Grindr turned on. I didn't. They walked in front of me and when passing Keybox, the uncle type told the younger guys what the place is, and even pointed at it. It seems that my gaydar was right. They didn't go inside, however, but kept walking to North Bridge Road and then turned towards Chinatown. I kept going to Boat Quay.

Guest Ah Piak
14 hours ago, Guest Nega said:

I was walking from Clarke Quay to Boat Quay on Sunday night. While waiting for the traffic light to change at Clarke Quay Central, there was a group of three younger Chinese guys and an uncle type, and the youngest guy really caught my eye and gave me a vibe. I wanted to smile at him, but he was with his friends, and I thought it was too risky. He checked his phone and I wondered if he was looking to see whether I had Grindr turned on. I didn't. They walked in front of me and when passing Keybox, the uncle type told the younger guys what the place is, and even pointed at it. It seems that my gaydar was right. They didn't go inside, however, but kept walking to North Bridge Road and then turned towards Chinatown. I kept going to Boat Quay.

The are not ready for the challenge and chicken out. Same as you.

Guest LJ mouth
15 hours ago, Guest Nega said:

Most likely they are interested in KB's crowds n ambient and they are heading towards Cruise Club. 

Guest CB Mouth
20 hours ago, Daniel Chua Kl said:

Hi. Newbie here.. juz wondering whether any of you guys ask the person you interested bout their hiv status and when is their last time they do their hiv test when you cruising at sauna? Do u thk is inappropriate and rude by asking that? 

In this case I would like to advocate the so-to-speak newbies to shrink wrap their entire body before entering a sauna. It will be good if you put on a few condoms on your tongue, too. I mean in case you wanna lick a dick with pre-cum. 

On the other hand, I think if you wear a lanyard with clear PVC holder contains a label that reads " HIV negative as of 25/12/2016 " - you might get a prince on a white horse telling you he will love you forever. How charming. What a beautiful Christmas you have. 

Guest OCD freak
On 19/12/2016 at 10:41 PM, Daniel Chua Kl said:

Hi. Newbie here.. juz wondering whether any of you guys ask the person you interested bout their hiv status and when is their last time they do their hiv test when you cruising at sauna? Do u thk is inappropriate and rude by asking that? 

Can. Just ask him to go home to fetch his latest test result as proof of his clean status before you have sex with him.

Daniel, you can ask them about their HIV status if it makes you feel more comfortable, but just be aware that they might lie about it in order to have sex with you. Please don't do anything reckless. Wear condoms for all anal sex, don't let anybody shoot cum in your mouth, and shower as well as gargle after each individual encounter. There is no such thing as 100% safe sex but those suggestions are as close as most people usually get. You could insist on condoms for blowjobs as well but the majority of guys prefer the taste of dicks to the taste of latex. If you want to get more intimate with someone than my suggestions allow, my advice would be to find a decent relationship for those acts, rather than taking risks in a sauna or other casual setting.

Guest Sex sex-pert
22 minutes ago, Guest Nega said:

Daniel, you can ask them about their HIV status if it makes you feel more comfortable, but just be aware that they might lie about it in order to have sex with you. Please don't do anything reckless. Wear condoms for all anal sex, don't let anybody shoot cum in your mouth, and shower as well as gargle after each individual encounter. There is no such thing as 100% safe sex but those suggestions are as close as most people usually get. You could insist on condoms for blowjobs as well but the majority of guys prefer the taste of dicks to the taste of latex. If you want to get more intimate with someone than my suggestions allow, my advice would be to find a decent relationship for those acts, rather than taking risks in a sauna or other casual setting.

Or, get the guy to cum on your stomach and chest, then spread he cum around your abs and chest and ask him to clean you up using his tongue.

3 hours ago, boy20s said:

wondering do ppl stick the the sexy underwear theme of wed? also the majority of the visitors on wed are of what age groups? thinking of visiting tonite.. tia!

actually most do not really stick to the sexy underwear theme on Wed from what I observed. in fact some even wear boxer trunk type. officially the undie/swimwear night is actually on Fri. then again if you feel like wearing your sexy underwear by all means, it will be pleasing to others. you can have underwear show if change into a few designs throughout your stay there, just a suggestion :)

tumblr_n3h5pxsHUQ1qeedo3o1_250.gif

Edited by TYRtan
be sexy and strike a pose

Guest Curious

I'm just curious about how gay sauna looks like, so I wanted to ask what should I be aware, do I need to bring my own towel and is it fun? I've a lot of questions, anyone wanna acompany me to go tgt. Lol

Guest Keyboxer

No need to bring anything except your ic or passport and money.

Fun or not depends on yourself. If you set your expectation too high, you will be disappointed. So the best is to go without much expectation and with an open heart. Even if you cannot find any fun there, which is common for a first timer, you still can enjoy the facilities, catch others in action, have thrills walking in the dark maze and so on.

I understand it is kind of nerve breaking to go alone for the first time, so you may want to find a kaki to go with you. But many of them went saunas by themselves during their first visits too. It will feel awkward for the first few visits to a sauna, but after that your skin will become thicker. I am speaking from experience.

The following are things you should be aware of: 

The maze and steamroom are really dark. After entering, try to stay at the nearest corner to let your eyes get adjusted to the darkness first. Meanwhile you may observe the people or actions around you. If you accidentally step on or bump into someone in the dark, just say sorry.

Learn to say No firmly but politely especially to those who are very persistent. You may brush off their hands or block your private parts if they keep touching you persistently even if you have rejected them. Walk away quickly if they do not leave you alone. Take note that the dark maze is where you will get molested by faceless people.

If you are interested in someone, maintain eye contact with him. You may smile at him to see his response or stand close to him and have some body contact with him. 

As a first timer, do not be afraid to explore the whole place, do not be afraid to ask for help and do open your eyes to observe what people do and how they do it. Lastly, try to relax even though you may be very self conscious and enjoy the whole experience. I remember it was a culture shock for me during my first visit.

Hope my long post helps.  :D

Guest Curious

I don't wanna have fun there, I just wanna experience new things, do I need to be naked all the time, I'm kinda shy to show my body at public. I feel insecure by going there alone, there're so much things I'm concerning. Lol

Guest CB Mouth
On 21 December 2016 at 7:21 PM, TYRtan said:

have just updated their website, there will be buffet dinner and high-tea, check their updates page :)

Tummy already sooooooooo bloody big. Eat and eat and eat and eat. If only all these regulars know how ugly it is when a man is old and pregnant. 

1 hour ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

Tummy already sooooooooo bloody big. Eat and eat and eat and eat. If only all these regulars know how ugly it is when a man is old and pregnant. 

Today saw police going inside Key Box,  any body know what happen huh?? Got raid again is it? 

46 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Actually i dont think having the buffet there is a gd idea. Imagine the smell of the guy when u abt to kiss or talk to him. Quite gross i feel. Shdnt be eating just right before u go sauna lah

I agree. Juz came back from KB. The smell of food at the locker area n outside of the steam room / sauna was quite strong. I was in the maze end n having some fun until someone approached from my back and his breath reeks, most likely from the food he just ate. It was a major turn off. i pushed him away n made my way out of the maze.

Maybe there could be other ways to celebrate festivities at a sauna, but i don't think a buffet spread is a good idea. Anyway, it's just a feedback :)

3 minutes ago, constancy said:

I agree. Juz came back from KB. The smell of food at the locker area n outside of the steam room / sauna was quite strong. I was in the maze end n having some fun until someone approached from my back and his breath reeks, most likely from the food he just ate. It was a major turn off. i pushed him away n made my way out of the maze.

Maybe there could be other ways to celebrate festivities at a sauna, but i don't think a buffet spread is a good idea. Anyway, it's just a feedback :)

hmm how was the crowd tonite? was thinking to go there but a bit too tired

9 hours ago, constancy said:

I appreciate that KB offers something back to their patrons. Food and drinks are welcome.

We cannot blame KB if someone has unpleasant breath afterwards.  There are plenty of mouth wash.  Just like we can't blame KB for smelly body because there are plenty of body soap to take a shower. (I saw people came in, remove clothes and went into the cruising area without taking a shower).  It is up to one's personal hygiene.

There are people who does not want to eat because he did not want to have food smells when he kisses others. It is actually up to individual's choice whether they care about their breath or not. You should feedback to the guy who approached you, not KB.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

19 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Any updates ? Why KB keep quiet ?

Police don't just come ...must be something....its KB's commitment to patrons about this issue, else patrons trust will be gone...no smoke no fire....drugs ? theft...or what ....come clean ...or it it a sabotage by competitors.

By remaining silent, it becomes worst truth

1 hour ago, Guest boy20s said:

Police don't just come ...must be something....its KB's commitment to patrons about this issue, else patrons trust will be gone...no smoke no fire....drugs ? theft...or what ....come clean ...or it it a sabotage by competitors.

By remaining silent, it becomes worst truth

Thinking of going today. . Just afraid the police will come and raid again. Any advise? Can the management explain so that we have no worry going there. 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.