Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest The indian bitch
26 minutes ago, Wilson Kim said:

And if you not happy with them talk to them directly be a men with A Dick dont be a pussy! Unquote

Omg , look who the bitchy one , who the one who need think before talking? I am not posting all this to win any arguments fyi, since u said u are new member I assume there lots u dun know abt them their character their background so on, they may be nice to you but not to others, isn't it?The community shall be the final judge on such issues since it's a community platform here, who right who wrong, they will judge for themselves, u can relax , u gain nothing by winning this argument, if they are indeed toxic, no amount of siding them will help, if they are not, people can see that as well, many highly intelligent people in the community, have faith in their ability

Dear WILSON KIM

CAN I KNOW WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE GROUP OF PEOPLE NOW ?????

Guest GentleLoveXo

Dear Wilson Kim, 

What about you judging others?  Have you really thought about it being judgemental and hurting others before saying or typing it out???  You call people fat fuck and lackey, that's your own opinion maybe cos you don't like us. Ain't a servant yo. And I did not mention about saying we gang up and gossip or discriminate others, there we have it,  the evidence that you're falsely accusing us. Why not just show your face and talk to us?  We won't bite or eat you. 

40 minutes ago, Wilson Kim said:

And if you not happy with them talk to them directly be a men with A Dick dont be a pussy! Unquote

Omg , look who the bitchy one , who the one who need think before talking? I am not posting all this to win any arguments fyi, since u said u are new member I assume there lots u dun know abt them their character their background so on, they may be nice to you but not to others, isn't it?The community shall be the final judge on such issues since it's a community platform here, who right who wrong, they will judge for themselves, u can relax , u gain nothing by winning this argument, if they are indeed toxic, no amount of siding them will help, if they are not, people can see that as well, many highly intelligent people in the community, have faith in their ability

Hi Wilson, can I assume that you are jealous that they are not good to you? 

Edited by Astrunzala

Guest Bangbangbang
9 hours ago, Wilson Kim said:

So you admitted it that you guys group up in a gang n gossip n bad mouth others tearing their reputation up n enjoying every moment doing it? May the blowing wind community look into how they have already openly shamelessly declare they spread hate n not love for another human being, if that not racial discrimination n public harassment, what is, they already admitted to behaving in a toxic manner n think it's perfectly OK? May the community judge this issue noting that u could be next on their "to do" list

Wilson,  from the start you portrayed hatred towards us. Don't talk to us as if we're kids. Just to let you know that you're not being acceptable if you're gonna continue posting like no one's business. What you need to do is, just come, do whatever you want and heck care what others are doing. Why bother yourself with so much trouble when you don't need one? If you wanna complain,  please make sure make that you speak nicely and get your fact. It doesn't gives you any benefit or reward in doing all these blunt complain. All you get is nothing but reprimands. I don't understand why you're so annoyed. Just go  approach them and talk things out nicely

Guest Pimply Pimp
13 minutes ago, Guest Bangbangbang said:

Just go  approach them and talk things out nicely

Very sly useful advice. The group may ultimately get close enough to a new chinese dick to grope, fondle, suck and play with. Well played people, well played.

Guest Minah La Diva
34 minutes ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

Dear Wilson Kim, 

What about you judging others?  Have you really thought about it being judgemental and hurting others before saying or typing it out???  You call people fat fuck and lackey, that's your own opinion maybe cos you don't like us. Ain't a servant yo. And I did not mention about saying we gang up and gossip or discriminate others, there we have it,  the evidence that you're falsely accusing us. Why not just show your face and talk to us?  We won't bite or eat you. 

Violence begets violence.

1 hour ago, Wilson Kim said:

Those antisocial, motherfucking deviants are outliers, never part of the community. You will approach them directly to 狠狠的 slap them, alright?

Guest God Off Aj's

i literally dont understand with you people! wanna to complain this and that. If you dont like than might as well go to other sauna right? Oh wait or is it bcoz you no market in other sauna?? And please stop this nonsense things! 

And my Dear Wilson, Please go mirror your self before saying about others by doing this it shows that you are not mature enough. Im not siding them or you but im here asking for you guys to stop this shit!

What i can say is members of keybox is like a big family which is like they will gather around and will be like watching tv together and they have this bonding is like a big family. Which i cant find in other sauna's. Even the boss of the keybox will come and chit chat with them. 

So please stop saying about each other we go kb to fuck and go if you wish to stay for awhile go ahead no one stop you. And if you want to talk to those member go ahead if you dont want fuck off. As a simple as abc and 123

And Wilson if you want to keep on saying about others go head but one thing karma will turn to you back. 

AND BETTER STOP THIS SHIT!!!! 

im not siding them or you. 

Just to be fare with others

Guest error
4 minutes ago, Guest God Off Aj's said:

i literally dont understand with you people! wanna to complain this and that. If you dont like than might as well go to other sauna right? Oh wait or is it bcoz you no market in other sauna?? And please stop this nonsense things! 

And my Dear Wilson, Please go mirror your self before saying about others by doing this it shows that you are not mature enough. Im not siding them or you but im here asking for you guys to stop this shit!

What i can say is members of keybox is like a big family which is like they will gather around and will be like watching tv together and they have this bonding is like a big family. Which i cant find in other sauna's. Even the boss of the keybox will come and chit chat with them. 

So please stop saying about each other we go kb to fuck and go if you wish to stay for awhile go ahead no one stop you. And if you want to talk to those member go ahead if you dont want fuck off. As a simple as abc and 123

And Wilson if you want to keep on saying about others go head but one thing karma will turn to you back. 

AND BETTER STOP THIS SHIT!!!! 

im not siding them or you. 

Just to be fare with others

*Fair to be with others*

Guest Minah banana

It's obvious many of the minah or minah supporters are secondary school graduates. Their language use is unorthodox and atrocious.

Guest Stardiva
1 hour ago, starlioned said:

I am happy to see so many trolls around spreading hate n negativity around. No need gay hate aredi, enough from within the local LGBT to last infintely. That's why we will never be taken seriously as a credible movement when its always about me me me.

Since when had any civil rights movement in the world focused on you you you or others? You don't make any sense.

Guest Godiva kaka
9 minutes ago, Guest Minah banana said:

It's obvious many of the minah or minah supporters are secondary school graduates. Their language use is unorthodox and atrocious.

They are not even Singlish. LOL. No standard pidgin they are.

Guest GentleLoveXo

Hello?  So what if our English is bad. The one me being atrocious is you guys. Like I've said,  what do you gain or benefit from just trolling or stooping down so low just to insult or discriminate people? Seriously no one wants to have any conflict here so just stop. 

Guest ChnLean30
On 2017-5-17 at 5:57 PM, btmslut said:

Theres a pretty cute staff there (i think he's staff). He wear a lot of make up and has a femme look. I can't help but be drawn over hahaha

Kb staff where got cute?? So so only, maybe 1 or 2 but that's about it. And the new counter guy (botak, malay/indain, fat) so ugly. Only a face that a mother would love. Poor thing...

20 hours ago, G_M said:

Dear "Singapore Size" (small) boy

This topic is not for you to hook up with your lost sex "China Size" god.

We have a miss connection in Personal folder.

Post it there.

Don't let me catch you posting ad here again.

Smart move but smarter retort 

Guest KB QUEEN
1 hour ago, Guest ChnLean30 said:

Kb staff where got cute?? So so only, maybe 1 or 2 but that's about it. And the new counter guy (botak, malay/indain, fat) so ugly. Only a face that a mother would love. Poor thing...

If u think KB staff no cute then what do u think about your self?? HELLO PlS GO TO MIRROR AND LOOK AT YOUR SELF FIRST THEN SEE WEATHER THE MIRROR SAYS U CUTE OF NOT YA.

Btw I am 1 of the kb staff fan ya maybe even through they are  no cute but they are the most  friendly friend u can never get life ya.

Guest Bangbangbang
44 minutes ago, Guest GuestABC said:

Today in KB was a disaster... someone sabo and threw the lube all over the floor...

This someone must be unhappy about the group, and probably is inside this particular forum. Technically, if anyone falls and injure themselves, who will take responsibility for it? This person who have done this is heartless as a beast

Guest Guest
On 5/18/2017 at 1:30 AM, Guest Passerby said:

I've seen the fat, dark Indian a few times. I think he works in MediaCorp? He's bitchy, all right. Haha. The last time I saw him, he was with a chubby, Chinese lackey in tow. Shame on you, lackey. They were hanging out at the smoking area, airing their opinions. This Indian guy behaves like a "queen" and addresses most patrons who drop by the smoking area by their name. I was quite pleased when this Malay guy he called by name ignored him and just looked at his phone, although they were opposite each other. He talks a lot, and surprisingly, people listen, which I don't understand why - I hope these people were just being polite. He also told a Chinese guy that he will strip the latter's towel and tie him up (somewhere), in a joking manner. He was the one who opened my door and exclaimed "oh my god" in a disgusted tone. I know I am no Mr Universe, but really, he should take a look at himself first. On another note, is it still fun when you go to a sauna where you know everyone? I hope I get lucky the next time and don't run into him again on my next visit. *bleargh*

You read how disgusting this minahs are to this poor chap ..the part oh my god ? What right does he have to bitch and criticise this poor chap ..none of his biz at all .

Anyway we patrons have eyes to see these attention seeking minahs hanging around ..

I don't even give a fuck about them .

Yeah one big family my foot .

I rather not know this pple.

Wilson Kim no point arguing here with some of the guests here .

Most of the patrons of kb are discerning enough to know who is bullshitting .

I also had bad experience too with someone in the room . The door was banged loudly and outside were giggles and loud mornings . Really childish immature and attention seeking whoever this idiots are .

On 5/18/2017 at 1:30 AM, Guest Passerby said:

I've seen the fat, dark Indian a few times. I think he works in MediaCorp? He's bitchy, all right. Haha. The last time I saw him, he was with a chubby, Chinese lackey in tow. Shame on you, lackey. They were hanging out at the smoking area, airing their opinions. This Indian guy behaves like a "queen" and addresses most patrons who drop by the smoking area by their name. I was quite pleased when this Malay guy he called by name ignored him and just looked at his phone, although they were opposite each other. He talks a lot, and surprisingly, people listen, which I don't understand why - I hope these people were just being polite. He also told a Chinese guy that he will strip the latter's towel and tie him up (somewhere), in a joking manner. He was the one who opened my door and exclaimed "oh my god" in a disgusted tone. I know I am no Mr Universe, but really, he should take a look at himself first. On another note, is it still fun when you go to a sauna where you know everyone? I hope I get lucky the next time and don't run into him again on my next visit. *bleargh*

If one person say it maybe ppl dun believe but others are witnessing the same hostility on different occasions, evidence speaks for itself, no need for 24hours debate the truth is the truth

Edited by Justice

In case ppl misunderstood that a person is singled out, there are other regulars who are hostile verbally as well , from their responses here, they see nothing wrong in it n is prepared  n standby for real life drama n confrontation, seems like they have been training themselves for it hence it's an alert to the community, stay informed always

Guest gbkb

you guys can say what ever you want just go ahead. If they disturb you, you have the right to say about it but if they dont better you guys stop it all this. 

And about the malay/indian guy ugly doing counter. For what if kb management put a handsome young guy in the counter if they having some attitude issue am i right to say that??  kb staff is way way much more friendly rather then cruise and other sauna. At least kb staff they treat us with respect they still can tolerate with some member attitude which been rude to them. 

1 minute ago, killjoykilljoy said:

Understand that you are quite ignorant. There are some certain guys with certain fetishes such as lotion play. 

Understand that u are depriving other of the lube so use your brain first before u start getting all emo on others unless your brain cells died?

Guest Alchemy
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 1:30 AM, Guest Passerby said:

The chubby chinese lackey was trying to behave like the Indian drama queen, fondling passing hunky patrons, masking his inferiority complex and seeking attention with that obnoxious attitude, faking a superiority complex. He probably can transform from man to woman, fat to slim too.

7 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Keybox Sauna turning into Muay Thai Boxing Ring LOL. Is it time to use the Key to lock up the Box?....just kidding guys. Relax and have a great weekend at Keybox fucking, smooching, sucking, hugging, licking, nipple nibbling, balls teasing etc etc but no boxing, verbal or physical. Peace to All :pray::pray::pray:

Exactly. If the brouhaha still continues, keybox may as well change its name to "G-boxing". :P

9 minutes ago, Guest Alchemy said:

The chubby chinese lackey was trying to behave like the Indian drama queen, fondling passing hunky patrons, masking his inferiority complex and seeking attention with that obnoxious attitude, faking a superiority complex. He probably can transform from man to woman, fat to slim too

i have a friend, he goes to suana n when ppl whom he dislike, walk past, he would bitch them though the other didn't provoke him in anyway, I was worried that he would cause a scene there n I had to remind him that ppl may hear him but he wouldn't change, yes such ppl exist, if everyone always sweep it under the carpet refusing to address it, they simply do it again and again, of cos no one enjoy talking about such subjects but that's no excuse for not addressing the issue.

Guest Bangbangbang
25 minutes ago, Guest Alchemy said:

The chubby chinese lackey was trying to behave like the Indian drama queen, fondling passing hunky patrons, masking his inferiority complex and seeking attention with that obnoxious attitude, faking a superiority complex. He probably can transform from man to woman, fat to slim too.

If he can transform why not have sex with him?  Since you say so much 

Guest GentleLoveXo
7 minutes ago, Justice said:

i have a friend, he goes to suana n when ppl whom he dislike, walk past, he would bitch them though the other didn't provoke him in anyway, I was worried that he would cause a scene there n I had to remind him that ppl may hear him but he wouldn't change, yes such ppl exist, if everyone always sweep it under the carpet refusing to address it, they simply do it again and again, of cos no one enjoy talking about such subjects but that's no excuse for not addressing the issue.

Why is it that you guys don't complain the uncles that grab you so hard? Instead you wanna complain about that Chinese guy that just touch and go. And why being so judgemental? 

To be honest gay sauna is a place where you get randomly touched,  if you're unhappy,  exit. Then choose somewhere brighter like your house or car park. 

Guest BIG MOMMA
17 minutes ago, Justice said:

He 心里不平衡, 自暴自弃 and fat cos his parents disowned him for being gay? Aiyoh so cham,  so poor thing! He got wash his hair or not? It looks smelly! He looks unkempt. Behaves like a big fat bossy hutu bitch housekeeper!

img_0699.JPG

Guest BIG MOMMA
24 minutes ago, Guest Bangbangbang said:

If he can transform why not have sex with him?  Since you say so much 

Have sex with

image-w1280.jpg?1445965767

.... you mean you can???????????

Guest Empress of China
18 minutes ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

Why is it that you guys don't complain the uncles that grab you so hard? Instead you wanna complain about that Chinese guy that just touch and go. And why being so judgemental? 

To be honest gay sauna is a place where you get randomly touched,  if you're unhappy,  exit. Then choose somewhere brighter like your house or car park. 

Cos he not only touch, he bitch. Want to touch others still want act snarky. Trying to have his cake and eat it too. Such pretentious, obnoxious, stinky attitude. 

Guest Look at me
19 minutes ago, Guest Drag queen said:

aiyo all come sauna is to have fun and make friends ma. why so many drama. aiyo peng san...

There are two drama Queens like these, cannot avoid.

big-momma-s-house-2-466-9.jpg

4152f1adda09ffc8bb526fbfd43ce3de.jpg

Guest Al desserting
19 minutes ago, Chineseboy28 said:

Ya they keep grabbing me yesterday so hard. I had to let go

ya experienced that before...some crazy uncles really forceful........
Either they almost pulled my dick off me, one grabbed me around from the back easily cause i slim...and poked into me...wtf lol
had to keep struggling to break free sia...

4 minutes ago, Al desserting said:

ya experienced that before...some crazy uncles really forceful........
Either they almost pulled my dick off me, one grabbed me around from the back easily cause i slim...and poked into me...wtf lol
had to keep struggling to break free sia...

U went yesterday right?

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.