Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

3 minutes ago, Reganboy said:

No cummed once.

2 of them blow me together.

Was intending to wank off in the steam room and they came aggressively.....

If got eye candy at least more fun to see.....

Not bad got sucked by two together.glad u enjoyed.lol

Guest knowted
On 27/05/2017 at 2:12 AM, Guest UnderSeige said:

Ewwwww, he is so ugly la please. His bf is so unlucky to have him. Truly beauty and the beast! 

Not nice to criticise him without actually even knowing him in person. Furthermore he has done nothing wrong to you. So, please be more sensible. 七岁了

Guest Hot Statue

Dick itchy again. So visited Keybox yesterday evening. There was quite crowded may be due to school holidays.

I entered the steam room, saw someone getting big fuck there by a few guys. Then I moved to the sauna room, someone was getting sucked with facial expression like in heaven. Could not believe so many actions were going on. After showered I went into the maze, many guys were standing along the walkway waiting to be hooked up. Many rooms were occupied and moaning sounds everywhere. Then I went into the dark maze, 2 guys were getting fucked there. Wow so many actions Sia. Many were horny on Sunday?

I found a place to pose like Sir Stanford Raffles. I think his pose is cool! Not too Long someone came and worship me. He kneel down and sucked me. I just closed my eyes to enjoy. Then a 2nd guy came. Both guys suddenly fought for my big cock haha... first time this occurs to me.

As they fought with each other, I got annoyed and forced my way out. I went to shower then watched a nice movie at the tv lounge and enjoyed a cool drink.

after the movie, went into the steam room to pose statue. A cute guy came to feel my big cock then kneel before me to suck it. I unloaded into his mouth and he licked every drops of my cum - a true sucker! Then I leaved Keybox a happy man.

Guest Hot Statue
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

He paid $22 for yr expensive cum.u paid $22 for donating yr sweet cum.nice man.

btw what school holiday got to do with the crowd in keybox.many daddies dont need to send children for tuition n go there is it?:P

I think because of school holiday so many headmasters, Teachers, Lecturers, students, school bus Drivers, ECA Teachers, Swim Coaches, Basket ball coach are free Eng Eng Ching Ching ^^

2 minutes ago, Guest Hot Statue said:

I think because of school holiday so many headmasters, Teachers, Lecturers, students, school bus Drivers, ECA Teachers, Swim Coaches, Basket ball coach are free Eng Eng Ching Ching ^^

Hahahaha.so u made them kneel down n suck yr big cock ha.lol

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

He paid $22 for yr expensive cum.u paid $22 for donating yr sweet cum.nice man.

btw what school holiday got to do with the crowd in keybox.many daddies dont need to send children for tuition n go there is it?

Maybe they are member, not paying $22. Or maybe K Boy go in for free

Guest Unknown
On 27/05/2017 at 5:08 AM, Guest UnderSeige said:

Ouh please! Im lean cut chin25 yr old guy...i can get anybody who i want to with a snap of my fingers...you are just jealous. And besides, he is ulgy. You can ask anybody that i have seen him before here on BW. They will totally agree with me. 

poor guy! At least he is attached with a guy who willing to be with him rather then you being single. Plus if you can get guy with just a snap then why you still single?? You know why?? coz you yr self are ugly thats why you cant get a guy to be with. And Plus yr attitude no one will want to be with you. Read my lips darling

Guest Idunknow
20 minutes ago, Leon7 said:

how to apply member at kb?

if not every single entry was $22 leh

Bring yr parent and yr birth cert along and register at the counter. That simple!!!

Oh, plus a passport size photo too.

Guest Action
7 hours ago, Guest Hot Statue said:

Dick itchy again. So visited Keybox yesterday evening. There was quite crowded may be due to school holidays.

I entered the steam room, saw someone getting big fuck there by a few guys. Then I moved to the sauna room, someone was getting sucked with facial expression like in heaven. Could not believe so many actions were going on. After showered I went into the maze, many guys were standing along the walkway waiting to be hooked up. Many rooms were occupied and moaning sounds everywhere. Then I went into the dark maze, 2 guys were getting fucked there. Wow so many actions Sia. Many were horny on Sunday?

I found a place to pose like Sir Stanford Raffles. I think his pose is cool! Not too Long someone came and worship me. He kneel down and sucked me. I just closed my eyes to enjoy. Then a 2nd guy came. Both guys suddenly fought for my big cock haha... first time this occurs to me.

As they fought with each other, I got annoyed and forced my way out. I went to shower then watched a nice movie at the tv lounge and enjoyed a cool drink.

after the movie, went into the steam room to pose statue. A cute guy came to feel my big cock then kneel before me to suck it. I unloaded into his mouth and he licked every drops of my cum - a true sucker! Then I leaved Keybox a happy man.

KB has more action than CC, probably because the clientele in CC are younger and more shy.  The scene is like zombies walking up and down the aisle with a row of stature lining up the wall.  Over at KB, you'll find guys making out along the aisle and blocking traffic.  Lol.

Guest Hungry Bottom

I went to Keybox last Saturday and managed to hook up with a young man. I told him to put on a condom when he wanted to top me. He told me he doesn't know how to put on the condom. I scrutinized his face and realized he is really young and green. So I asked him how old he is and the answer is 20. OMG. 20 still a virgin ? I am 50 though I am quite well-maintained, I felt I am really lucky. I am totally into the scene of young boy fucking daddy. He is well hung and his errection is extremely intensive. I was fucked ferociously for an hour and I came twice. 

My next session was with a young man,too. He is a 6.5 incher and super horny and hard. He told me he is a Japanese and he apologized as his English is poor. He is not into anal and shot a huge warm load in my mouth. 

Many people commented the crowd mix in KB is litteraly mature. I am here to tell you otherwise. The young ones areprobably in the private rooms having great fun and that's why you don't see them posing as Stamford Raffles @ the corridors. 

It's not true that the young boys only play among themselves. There are quite a number of them by nature look like twinks but in actual fact they are very good father-fuckers. 

3 hours ago, Guest Hungry Bottom said:

I went to Keybox last Saturday and managed to hook up with a young man. I told him to put on a condom when he wanted to top me. He told me he doesn't know how to put on the condom. I scrutinized his face and realized he is really young and green. So I asked him how old he is and the answer is 20. OMG. 20 still a virgin ? I am 50 though I am quite well-maintained, I felt I am really lucky. I am totally into the scene of young boy fucking daddy. He is well hung and his errection is extremely intensive. I was fucked ferociously for an hour and I came twice. 

My next session was with a young man,too. He is a 6.5 incher and super horny and hard. He told me he is a Japanese and he apologized as his English is poor. He is not into anal and shot a huge warm load in my mouth. 

Many people commented the crowd mix in KB is litteraly mature. I am here to tell you otherwise. The young ones areprobably in the private rooms having great fun and that's why you don't see them posing as Stamford Raffles @ the corridors. 

It's not true that the young boys only play among themselves. There are quite a number of them by nature look like twinks but in actual fact they are very good father-fuckers. 

Hahaha.father fuckers.first time hear such word

Lol

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, cutejack said:

Hahaha.father fuckers.first time hear such word

Lol

My friend told me that KeyBox is closed for renovation this whole week? Steamroom down again?

Guest Guest
53 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Install new Jacuzzi heater?? 

Fat hope lor.

I'm not going there these period to inhale all these dust lor !

Guest Hungry Bottom
On 5 June 2017 at 1:27 AM, shaven_cock_worshipper said:

Always take the posts from anonymous (read: dubious) guests with a pinch of salt.

You forgot to use gold plated font in your reply, I am pretty sure your membership implies your words are made of gold and every single word is gold bar dropping from your jaw. You are a registered member. You are trustworthy you are honest you are righteous. Most importantly you dislike sodium. 

6 hours ago, Guest Hungry Bottom said:

You forgot to use gold plated font in your reply, I am pretty sure your membership implies your words are made of gold and every single word is gold bar dropping from your jaw. You are a registered member. You are trustworthy you are honest you are righteous. Most importantly you dislike sodium. 

Chuckle chuckle

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Hungry Bottom said:

Some guys esp in this gay circle  are just plain jealous :thumbdown:that you at 50 well maintained can get twinks or young ones .Why not ?:clap:

I believe you because I had my fair share of  too .:pray:

49 minutes ago, Guest Matured at KBox said:

Matured late 50s., chub 6 foot , not bad looks wise , got market at key box ?

late 50, chub, 6 foot, not bad looks. market? 

I don't think they care if you got looks. If you cock is 6cm, cannot perform, how good you look also no use.

Go figure, your guess is as good as mine.

Guest mature lover
On 24/05/2017 at 10:45 PM, MalayBoy95 said:

Tomorrow's theme is aniki skin nite right? Is it worth going for it? Do share any exciting experience that you might have had! :P

one of the best theme nights at Keybox! 

some nights there are sexy mature men and some nights got too many younger dudes

love the dark corner where many naked men congregate, always manage to maintain a strong erection during aniki nite especially when getting touched and kissed by many mature men

even writing about this I'm having a hardon now at work although I came twice this morning

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 1:00 AM, Guest Matured at KBox said:

Matured late 50s., chub 6 foot , not bad looks wise , got market at key box ?

Have.  Mostly chubs or similar like you.  Bigger market if you are muscular.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest@kb
On 2017-5-20 at 10:32 AM, Guest BIG MOMMA said:

Have sex with

image-w1280.jpg?1445965767

.... you mean you can???????????

GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

Our dear BIG FAT MOMMA has already been banned by the management of KB. One less unsightly monster to see. Good job KB! KEEP IT UP! HWAITING!!! 

Guest Observant

Hello Good afternoon.

I am not a regular in keybox but I come there once in awhile during night and observed how keybox guests behave compare to other saunas. I must agree that after certain hours from 8pm til late morning they are quite a good young guys are there but however I see that few guys age from 20s to 50s are on some kind of drugs. Because I see their faces and the way they behave are really weird. Sometimes In the darkroom I hear lighter sounds and puffing going on and u know inside keybox u are not supposed to smoke unless at the smoking area which is given. So obviously I know the sound of the lighters are not meant for the cigarettes.  I believe it's a safe place to hang around to have our own fun and also meet people there but due to all this dangerous things going on in there I am sure we customers going there around this time won't feel insecured.

And I also feel that there are biased going on in keybox with the staffs around land the customers.  Like certain guest can do this and some they are not allowed. Why is that so? I hope the keybox management will take a good look into this matters involving drugs in there and I am sure they will be a raid going on soon in keybox. 

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Guest Observant said:

Hello Good afternoon.

I am not a regular in keybox but I come there once in awhile during night and observed how keybox guests behave compare to other saunas. I must agree that after certain hours from 8pm til late morning they are quite a good young guys are there but however I see that few guys age from 20s to 50s are on some kind of drugs. Because I see their faces and the way they behave are really weird. Sometimes In the darkroom I hear lighter sounds and puffing going on and u know inside keybox u are not supposed to smoke unless at the smoking area which is given. So obviously I know the sound of the lighters are not meant for the cigarettes.  I believe it's a safe place to hang around to have our own fun and also meet people there but due to all this dangerous things going on in there I am sure we customers going there around this time won't feel insecured.

And I also feel that there are biased going on in keybox with the staffs around land the customers.  Like certain guest can do this and some they are not allowed. Why is that so? I hope the keybox management will take a good look into this matters involving drugs in there and I am sure they will be a raid going on soon in keybox. 

Thank you.

The smoking area is just right beside the dark room. It's only separated by the wooden door . Chances are u hear it coming from the smoking area. 

Guest Observant

Am I being the one who is stupid here or the one who commented? I am talking about the darkrooms not the one beside the smoking area. Be smart when u want to comment. Thank you

Puffing in the darkrooms? Hope you not referring to people smoking in the darkrooms.

Biased going on in keybox? Can elaborate further?

On a side note, I just visited the website and found out there is no more free passes being issued out any more. 

Guest Bangbangbang
On 6/14/2017 at 7:51 AM, Guest Guest@kb said:

GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!!!

Our dear BIG FAT MOMMA has already been banned by the management of KB. One less unsightly monster to see. Good job KB! KEEP IT UP! HWAITING!!! 

Don't be too happy yet. Just come to think of it, you think that by just criticizing people makes you happy, the truth is that it makes you ugly

Guest LoveXoXo
12 hours ago, Dinosaur said:

The smoking area is just right beside the dark room. It's only separated by the wooden door . Chances are u hear it coming from the smoking area. 

Hey, you said that you are not a regular here. But you seem to know what's in and out of KB. You are definitely a regular as from my point of view.

Anyway, if you think that you wanna make up stories just to sabotage anyone, you are getting trouble of your own. We do not know who you are but, based on what you said, you seem to have been here many times. I doubt that you are new here. So why care if you are new? It does not affect you right? What benefits do you gain from just randomly sabotage people like that?

Guest Guest@kb
4 hours ago, Guest Bangbangbang said:

Don't be too happy yet. Just come to think of it, you think that by just criticizing people makes you happy, the truth is that it makes you ugly

Great one of those minahs that john has yet to ban....

The two ones that got banned are:

(1) Fat Indian Bitch named Aaron.

Reason: For bitching around.

(2) Chubby Chinese.

Reason: For stealing other customers' belongings in KB, especially at night and early morning.

Now spotted at Shogun.

14 hours ago, Guest Bangbangbang said:

The two ones that got banned are:

(1) Fat Indian Bitch named Aaron.

Reason: For bitching around.

(2) Chubby Chinese.

Reason: For stealing other customers' belongings in KB, especially at night and early morning.

Now spotted at Shogun.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.