Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

3 hours ago, orangejava said:

Glad I met you Casey (whom I described as fierce at first sight, Cute goatie, greatĀ smile).

Ā 

Amazing time we had.Ā 

Ā 

Long shot in the dark, text me if you see this.Ā 

You know that this is the Main forum, right? The Moderator will be calling on you soon...

Guest Keybox Top

Too many hungryĀ bottoms last Saturday. Came in all ages types and this genre is becoming the signature of Keybox, just like any saunas around the world. As a vers I took on this fucking handsome 24 years old twink and fucked him 3 times. I was really horny and it happened to be he is my cutie. He is indeed a cutie and I was really contented. Such a beautiful cute boy with a beautiful ass.Ā Ā 

Guest CB Mouth
On 02/11/2017 at 6:27 AM, Guest Guest weekday mornings said:

What is it like on weekday mornings?

Are you from Mars ? KB opens at 12pm. If you are horny on weekday mornings you should get fuck buddies from Grindr or Jackā€™d.Ā 

Guest Careless

I visit KBĀ once in awhile, and I always remind myself not to cross the line I drawn forĀ myself and only engage in safe sex; no anal and not even oral sex which I enjoyedĀ Ā the most in receiving.Ā 

Ā 

Few weeks back, I was there andĀ saw this decent guyĀ whom isĀ my type of guy. It wasn't hard for us to connect as we eyedĀ on each other the moment we cross path. During our one to one,Ā I become sexually vulnerable and allowed him to blow me.Ā 

Ā 

After our hot session I was shocked when I saw him blowing few others in the maze and in the steam room. Damn my heart sank... I started to have a bad feeling.

Ā 

My nightmare came true. Few days later myĀ manhood starts to get sick and I felt painĀ and the headĀ was swollen. I have to go through the process of finding out, making appointment, visiting the Kelantan Clinic and going back for review, just because of a short moment of pleasure. I regret letting my guard down which I held on all the while, the period from discovering the STD till recovery was really an awful feeling, truly.Ā 

Ā 

I am sharing my story here as I think it mayĀ help some toĀ be more careful on their sauna visits.Ā 

3 hours ago, Guest Careless said:

I visit KBĀ once in awhile, and I always remind myself not to cross the line I drawn forĀ myself and only engage in safe sex; no anal and not even oral sex which I enjoyedĀ Ā the most in receiving.Ā 

Ā 

Few weeks back, I was there andĀ saw this decent guyĀ whom isĀ my type of guy. It wasn't hard for us to connect as we eyedĀ on each other the moment we cross path. During our one to one,Ā I become sexually vulnerable and allowed him to blow me.Ā 

Ā 

After our hot session I was shocked when I saw him blowing few others in the maze and in the steam room. Damn my heart sank... I started to have a bad feeling.

Ā 

My nightmare came true. Few days later myĀ manhood starts to get sick and I felt painĀ and the headĀ was swollen. I have to go through the process of finding out, making appointment, visiting the Kelantan Clinic and going back for review, just because of a short moment of pleasure. I regret letting my guard down which I held on all the while, the period from discovering the STD till recovery was really an awful feeling, truly.Ā 

Ā 

I am sharing my story here as I think it mayĀ help some toĀ be more careful on their sauna visits.Ā 

Moral of the story. Dont think too much. The more innocent u r the more u won't get it.haha

thanks for sharing/reminding us allĀ  @Guest Careless. please keep well and safe always too.

Ā 

separately, we must be careful also with massage therapists anywere who give us blow jobs and the rest of the works, regardless if free.

Edited by cmlf

On 11/1/2017 at 11:01 PM, Guest Keybox Top said:

Too many hungryĀ bottoms last Saturday. Came in all ages types and this genre is becoming the signature of Keybox, just like any saunas around the world. As a vers I took on this fucking handsome 24 years old twink and fucked him 3 times. I was really horny and it happened to be he is my cutie. He is indeed a cutie and I was really contented. Such a beautiful cute boy with a beautiful ass.Ā Ā 

Beautiful is subjective , your cup might not be another guy's cup

First time in a sauna in singapore n I am more than pleased! Being a Sunday afternoon, young members can enter for free so there's many young n cute ones. Got blown by a few twinks a few times today. Can't wait until next time. In terms of facilities, the dry sauna and jacuzzi is off. Place is big. There's a few young staff and are friendly. The older staff didn't talk today so wasn't being rude lmao

On 11/5/2017 at 9:40 PM, Guest James said:

First time in a sauna in singapore n I am more than pleased! Being a Sunday afternoon, young members can enter for free so there's many young n cute ones. Got blown by a few twinks a few times today. Can't wait until next time. In terms of facilities, the dry sauna and jacuzzi is off. Place is big. There's a few young staff and are friendly. The older staff didn't talk today so wasn't being rude lmao

First time in a suana n u know they get free entry on Sunday, n your description of place n staff are so detailed , sounds like someone who know the place already, isn't it?

Guest KB Guest

If KB staff is reading this....Ā 

Ā 

Please try NOTĀ to assign lockers toĀ patrons on running numbers, especially when 2 or more patrons visit at the same time. The few will crowd and squeeze around at the same area for changing and it really is inconvenient and uncomfortable.

Ā 

I realise Safra gyms also do this..Ā 

Ā 

Just a little common sense will make visits a little more pleasant.Ā 

Did you guys notice a few regulars, like weekly entry n some go 2 times n above per week, some overnight , they are either rude or bitchy or both, of cos , not all regulars are like that, seems like they feel threatened by competition, seems like they worry of the possibility that the guy they want is being approached by others.

On 08/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, Guest KB Guest said:

Please try NOTĀ to assign lockers toĀ patrons on running numbers, especially when 2 or more patrons visit at the same time. The few will crowd and squeeze around at the same area for changing and it really is inconvenient and uncomfortable.

Exactly!

Please use common sense. It can be a huge inconvenience getting undress jostling with someone so close to you.

Ā 

Guest Zombie workers preferred
On 08/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, Guest KB Guest said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Safra? Anything linked to our government is very plausibly harebrained or brain dead. Or quite dead. Keybox please donā€™t emulate the walking dead!

Guest Touching
On 11/8/2017 at 5:48 PM, Guest KB Guest said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's the point, let the patrons have excuses to touch loh, no need so shy. Then maybe can do later.

Ā 

You all princesses always behave like touch also can die. Look also can melt. Go back to your Cruise and act your high class there.

28 minutes ago, Guest Touching said:

That's the point, let the patrons have excuses to touch loh, no need so shy. Then maybe can do later.

Ā 

You all princesses always behave like touch also can die. Look also can melt. Go back to your Cruise and act your high class there.

Thatā€™s not the point and itā€™s definitelyĀ not an excuse for people to ā€œtouchā€.Ā If you want to do so, nobody will stop you in the dark maze.Ā 

Ā 

Some patrons take their own sweet time to change and use their phone, some evenĀ leaning against the locker and chatting with other patrons like itā€™s their own house. Ignoring the fact that there are people who need to change.Ā 

Ā 

When 2-3 guys enter at the same time, staffsĀ assign consecutiveĀ lockers and peopleĀ have to cramp at that space to change.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, RoyalSamuel said:

have been curious with keybox, e.g. what is it like inside... but never been there yet...

passed by their doors too many times as my internship location is near there.... furthermoreĀ I am curious to see who goes in and who comes out...

and now I am 25... Lmao!

Ā 

YOLO

Guest ChnSubBtm

any public area to be tied up and bljndfolded with my hole exposed and raped whole night in public? any dom tops and master keen to have this slut btm used and raped hard?

Guest Look for Martin
On 11/13/2017 at 9:07 AM, ChnSubBtm said:

any public area to be tied up and bljndfolded with my hole exposed and raped whole night in public? any dom tops and master keen to have this slut btm used and raped hard?

Yes, you can look for Martin for any ASS-istance.

On 05/11/2017 at 9:40 PM, Guest James said:

Dry sauna???Ā  Since when

Guest Fit uncle
3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Nowadays,Ā Ā many uncles start to workoutĀ and getting muscular. Ā Probably due to the recent craze of the 51 yo ChuanDo. Ā Observe quite many in KB recently. Ā 

Still too few minority.

Most still look like pregnant for months.

9 hours ago, Wilson Kim said:

So one day ppl call u uncle , how? U ok with it?

Ā 

6 hours ago, Tim Lee said:

Guess everyone will come to that age one day then . Would you feel offended if someone address you as ā€˜uncle ā€˜ then .Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How would you call ppl in their 40s and 50s ? Ā Uncle or old man or daddy? Ā I don't find it addressing them as uncles are disrespectful.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.