Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

4 hours ago, Justice said:

Why do u keep saying they are intelligent? If they truly intelligent they won't make enemies in gym they would get along with ppl right? Networking is also intelligent. If they go to a gym where ppl hate each other, I think that not intelligent lor, what they benefit ?

You could say they are fairly well educated. They target the quiet, low key ones.

Guest Guest guest
3 hours ago, Dinosaur said:

Anyway , Steam Room is back up working great and the Dry Suana will be up next week base on the notice paste outside of it ! Hurray !! 

Nice... the dry sauna has down since Aug.the notice is next week since that time... dun too happy with the info.

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest guest said:

Nice... the dry sauna has down since Aug.the notice is next week since that time... dun too happy with the info.

Whats wrong with being happy with that info? You rather it down for even longer period? 

Guest Horny gays
On 15/12/2017 at 9:58 AM, Guest Fucking gays said:

These fucking sia suay gays are the reason why gay rights will never progress in singapore. And they wouldn’t care because when you see them at pink dot once in a blue moon, their roving eyes tells you that they are only there to oogle at all the hot guys. That’s all they care about!

i really feel like putting up their facebook profiles here to shame them, those white collared, intelligent but wretched gays.

Unfortunately, these rude, ugly, loud, sissy AND HORNY gays will be the ones visible to the general public, whereas the hardworking, righteous and law abidding straight looking gays who keep to themselves will forever be in the background, unnoticed and unappreciated by the general public.

Guest Horny gays
4 minutes ago, Guest Horny gays said:

Unfortunately, these rude, ugly, loud, sissy AND HORNY gays will be the ones visible to the general public, whereas the hardworking, righteous and law abidding straight looking gays who keep to themselves will forever be in the background, unnoticed and unappreciated by the general public.

Their vindictiveness is clear for all to see in public. Who will like such people? Will you give rights to such people who behaved more like wild animals?

Guest Horny, out of control gays
5 minutes ago, Guest Horny gays said:

Their vindictiveness is clear for all to see in public. Who will like such people? Will you give rights to such people who behaved more like wild animals?

They may be educated, but their behaviours are loutish and vile. If all gays are associated with people like them, pray that one day homosexual activities will not be metted out with the death sentence in Singapore.

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Ya some bitchy guys got banned they deserve it, they might be the ones spreading rumours isn't it 

Any photos of the bitchy guys to look out for in other saunas?

14 hours ago, starlioned said:

So u waited there till it was around 2pm, only then the steam room was up? 

Probably a technical glitch causing delay? 

They did remedy the problem did they not? 

They probably didn't expect it to malfunction as it did, it was working well prior to that as per whole of Thursday. 

So your gripe is they lied to you about something they cant control, when u entered their premise at the opening hour of 12pm noon. 

To be fair,  When I asked b4 entering on previous visits about their two downed facilities, I was updated truthfully. 

So I do not see the rationale of them lying about it to you or anyone else. 

I did not blame them for having broken facilities or technical glitch, I just cannot decipher why the staff told me something that is not true.

I was leaving at 2 and saw that the steam room was up by then. Judging by ur rationale, can u please tell me why when I call at 12, they told me the steamroom is working?

Because I called 5 mins before I enter keybox to make sure the steamroom was up. Don't tell me within that 5 mins, the steamroom broke down.

34 minutes ago, Guest Lion said:

If you visit all the other three saunas like Cruise, Shogun and Ten Men, you compare and you would know that KB has the most facilities with just very small S$10.00 entry before 05:00 pm DAILY for 21 hours of stay. Not good enough ?? 

So just because of the "small" $10 entry, we have to put up with whatever they told us to?

Today no steamroom, tomorrow no dry sauna, next week no air-con, next month no toilet...u will still pay $10?

The entrance fee does not justify the facilities you promised to deliver to your patrons. 

Anyway, I do not blame them for having facilities breaking down, I understand it's hard to control and they do not want it to happen,

I just hope they will be truthful whenever customers call to enquire about what is down/working. 

Guest CruiserKL

I am visiting from KL, went to Keybox yesterday, never been before. Good crowd and steam room worked fine. Had fun with a Caucasian, I saw him in the dark maze sucking two asian guys. I waited until my turn, first we did mutual bj and then I came in his mouth. Very happy visit hehe.

Guest guest not hiding

I don't understand why you need to fight so much here. Enjoy the fun instead. I don't even know why you need to bother about so many things... staff at entrance not friendly . who bothers? let them do their job and you do your job inside. bitchy people are everywhere, if inside just ignore them or tell them off....can you get back to the field reports and move on?

On 12/18/2017 at 1:07 PM, moonki said:

So just because of the "small" $10 entry, we have to put up with whatever they told us to?

Today no steamroom, tomorrow no dry sauna, next week no air-con, next month no toilet...u will still pay $10?

The entrance fee does not justify the facilities you promised to deliver to your patrons. 

Anyway, I do not blame them for having facilities breaking down, I understand it's hard to control and they do not want it to happen,

I just hope they will be truthful whenever customers call to enquire about what is down/working

It not making sense, y would a staff want to lie abt whether steam room can be used or not, imagine customer confront the ataff, no staff in their right mind would do that n risk having to explain to irritated customer, that is like stepping on their own foot right? From what I know , staff get no commission from the number of customers hence all the more they would deliberately mislead customer right?

What u could do, I feel, is that after finding out steam room is out of order, within 10 mins of your entry, wear your clothes n ask them to refund u 

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, moonki said:

I did not blame them for having broken facilities or technical glitch, I just cannot decipher why the staff told me something that is not true.

I was leaving at 2 and saw that the steam room was up by then. Judging by ur rationale, can u please tell me why when I call at 12, they told me the steamroom is working?

Because I called 5 mins before I enter keybox to make sure the steamroom was up. Don't tell me within that 5 mins, the steamroom broke down.

I fully understand your frustration

I suffered a somewhat similar case before

but it is at another sauna

I m very cautious, before I enter , I even checked w the staff is there a special nite "Pom pom" bathing nite

he confirmed NO!

but I checked the website before I came

anyway, since I m here, I paid and enter before leaving I asked again is there a special event later at 7pm

no..........

but once I left, I saw the thread discussing how fun the special event nite was and I shot qns

I was puzzled , what happened exactly

for me , I think they told the necessary to the right target grp

eg if I m fresh and tender

muscled bod and tall

lovely and .........

surely I will not faced that

but I m not sure why do u need to go thru that

(I always do my homework and I have no issues w the rest)

Although it is good that keybox cleans the steamroom after a few hours, I will really prefer it they do not put the stinging citronella essential oil. I find that it is very stinging to the eyes and skin. I am sure other guests felt the same as I can see many of them exiting. Hope keybox can take this feedback.

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Although it is good that keybox cleans the steamroom after a few hours, I will really prefer it they do not put the stinging citronella essential oil. I find that it is very stinging to the eyes and skin. I am sure other guests felt the same as I can see many of them exiting. Hope keybox can take this feedback.

fucking difficult to please everyone

Guest See flowers in fog
47 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Purpose of essential oil stinging your eyes is to blur your vision so that all men will look gorgeous.... :lol:

Guest Pissed pissed

Was at KB this afternoon and saw a Malay Minah, super ugly, bald and old acts like a drag queen who forgotten to put on her wig. He basically sway his ass while walking, speaking his language to his sister in a disgusting feminine tone. I am very shocked KB actually attracted this kind of genre. I am not sure how many gays are into this 老人妖, but I am really pissed off and turned off. Exit immediately. 

2 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

Was at KB this afternoon and saw a Malay Minah, super ugly, bald and old acts like a drag queen who forgotten to put on her wig. He basically sway his ass while walking, speaking his language to his sister in a disgusting feminine tone. I am very shocked KB actually attracted this kind of genre. I am not sure how many gays are into this 老人妖, but I am really pissed off and turned off. Exit immediately. 

U find ur guy he find his guy y u bother so much

Guest not hiding
4 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

just wonder what the guys will write about uou in 15 years.... ha ha

Guest not hiding
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

lucky it wasn't Durian scent, but they could have provided some cinnamon smell to spread the xmas mood... the stinging thing in your eyes was probably more a result of your wasted efforts in glancing at some erected dicks in the dark... anyway 15 out of 10 for your comment. because laughing is healthy....

Guest happy ending 4u
6 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

after you exited KB and while you were on your way home, did you also see super ugly, bald and old peoples along the way? oh maybe you wanna also leave Singapore. err ... hang on, other countries also have super ugly, bald and old peoples ler. like that hor maybe you park yourself on the moon better. only you and the young beautiful 嫦娥, no  super ugly, bald and old peoples around. *clap clap* happy ending for you.

8 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

Firs tsteal condoms, then stole from lockers, after complains staff...now complaints guests...whats next...u are definitely a competitor...LOL

19 minutes ago, Justice said:

If they respect ppl, ppl will respect them, unlike some ppl , just cos they are in their 20s, above average looks, they become arrogant, they have forgotten there is such a thing called inner beauty, can u ppl tolerate a handsome guy bitching everyday, there were some bitchy ppl in Keybox n they got banned that's their karma, they deserve it cos their soul is filled with darkness 

very well said i totally agreed with you

Edited by fetish69
add words

On 12/26/2017 at 8:40 AM, starlioned said:

We are opening a mini session to public participation,  a bukkake session in keybox tonight starting 7pm.

Target reciever

: 18 year old jc top, bespectacled, athletic 6pacs.

Priority given to bw forummers that pm me and pass my qc. 

:Boyish/young preferred, but not exclusively. 

PM me with your age ht wt bod type and prepare to follow up with a recent pic. 

Tq v m for your attention 

DO NOT Post ad in the Thread!

13 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

I hope to see more responses. The more I see old drag queens come out to voice their bitterness for being written off, the more it proves KB is a big tent of this genre. 

Everyone has his place, at work or at play.  Be inclusive, be more tolerant.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest New guest
On 26 December 2017 at 1:08 PM, Justice said:

If they respect ppl, ppl will respect them, unlike some ppl , just cos they are in their 20s, above average looks, they become arrogant, they have forgotten there is such a thing called inner beauty, can u ppl tolerate a handsome guy bitching everyday, there were some bitchy ppl in Keybox n they got banned that's their karma, they deserve it cos their soul is filled with darkness 

Was at KB yesterday, attracted to a young cutie with nice looks and lean bod. Looks arrogant each time he passed by me. Finally after an hour crushing, we went into a room. To my surprise, he has no attitude at all, very polite and well mannered. Rare species. Lesson learned, never judge by the look.

1 minute ago, Guest New guest said:

Was at KB yesterday, attracted to a young cutie with nice looks and lean bod. Looks arrogant each time he passed by me. Finally after an hour crushing, we went into a room. To my surprise, he has no attitude at all, very polite and well mannered. Rare species. Lesson learned, never judge by the look.

Some u just need to be initiated n he will be urs

29 minutes ago, Guest New guest said:

What did you crush?

14 hours ago, Guest New guest said:

Think some ppl see the tree but didn't look at the whole forest, ppl in 20s, above average looks with toned physique, does that guarantee that person NO STI STD HIV? Anyone can guarantee that person use rubber? I come across some ppl who are above average stats with smelly residue crotch, I see some ppl they rush into action not bother to check, maybe that above average stats just did it with no rubber n let others enjoy the chocolate or cappuccino, of cos everyone likes attractive ppl but at times it becomes unhealthy obsession, idol worship, simply over rated, some posts talking abt where the beauty pageant finalists are, dun forget, following them to that spa dun guarantee being chosen by them right? I seen 6 or 7 ppl following a high stats going in circles n more circles, they are being teased, end up they waste their time, running around, standing like statues, waiting n waiting hoping n more hoping n then 6 hours has passed n half their holiday is gone n high stats ppl dun mean they got the skills, maybe they do nothing, they expect one way, where the satisfaction in that but I still see posts asking where do the pageant top ten finalist go to, over comment over talk but under think? 

Bitchy n rude , nonsensical ppl have been banned, proof that KB is a place that values n offer high customer satisfaction, do note there might be nonsensical , psychopaths sociopaths mental imbalanced ppl who have no outlet to vent, they might post bitching comments in this thread, 

Edited by Justice

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
Guest Curly hair balding guy

Anyone seen a dark skinned built chinese regular in his 40s with curly balding hair and round gold frame glasses who sometimes uses the gym there? He was SUPER aggressively persistently in pursuing his target to the point of acting like a gangster. Potential RAPIST there. Everyone be careful! Also management needs to be aware of this guy. He could be scaring off customers!

33 minutes ago, Guest Curly hair balding guy said:

Anyone seen a dark skinned built chinese regular in his 40s with curly balding hair and round gold frame glasses who sometimes uses the gym there? He was SUPER aggressively persistently in pursuing his target to the point of acting like a gangster. Potential RAPIST there. Everyone be careful! Also management needs to be aware of this guy. He could be scaring off customers!

mine encounter is rimless spect, small frame skiny uncle look - whom boast about got bf and know the boss well.

ask me to join him for his homecook meal in punggol studio apt, i politely decline.

i quickly get change and move out with persistently aggressively when already shake off his hand from touching at steam room and grope non stop my dick.

almost feel like whack him but realise not worth the effort.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.