Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Gong gong
On 02/03/2018 at 12:51 AM, Guest Gone With the Wind said:

The crowd tonight was disappointing. Probably never going for Aniki’s night again. 

You probably did not factor in many left to queue up to buy TOTO grand draw $12.0++++ miliion draw.

See lah tonight nude night sure bumper crowd.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What is upstairs in the dark maze section? I saw the stairs but didn’t go up..

Actually cannot remember now if it was in the dark maze section or not haha

Guest not hiding
9 hours ago, Milk4u said:

Anyone at Keybox?

10 hours ago, Missingssoul said:

How is the crowd now?

9 hours ago, Milk4u said:

Anyone at Keybox?

Go down and see...

Hillarious to ask this here... what do you expext? The guys at KEYBOX have nothing better to do as to respond to your query???

Maybe you sent your maid to check for you instead.......

Guest Not hiding
3 hours ago, Guest Velu said:

First time to go to sauna with my friend. Do people there really have to touch my body even if they not know me personally? 

No, but you need to wear a full body latex swim suit. Eventually you cream your body with raw garlic before you go... 

OR: Ask the Management to make an announcement over the speakers : "Hi, I m Velu, I m doing this,  my NRIC is, I  stay at blk xxz... " Then everyone will know you personally already... 

PS: DON'T DEVELOP A LATEX FETISH AFTER YOUR VISIT!!! 

6 hours ago, Guest Velu said:

First time to go to sauna with my friend. Do people there really have to touch my body even if they not know me personally? 

People who know you won't touch. People doesn't know you will touch. Unlucky ones nobody will touch.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest ChaoCheeBye
15 hours ago, Guest Velu said:

You must be careful! They may poke with with an infected needle......

6 hours ago, Hollengrhen said:

I’m 21, and only been to Keybox once. Want to try going for Nude Night but will inexperienced guys like me have an enjoyable time?

I don't see why not. The more times u go, the more experienced u'll become.. 

7 hours ago, Hollengrhen said:

I’m 21, and only been to Keybox once. Want to try going for Nude Night but will inexperienced guys like me have an enjoyable time?

U be swamp by all the hungry guys after fresh meat. You be fully guided. Play safe always 

yesterday..was my first visit....around 6pm plus..we hv fun @ keybox over the maze area(too excited aft put on the condom...)..u hv earring on your right side(skin slightly brown..)then i saw u @ the rest room sitting there watching the tv...so i was standing just infront the wash basin....i am the guy slightly shorter than u.. hope u here..pm me..

•  

Guest not hiding
2 hours ago, bn4008 said:

yesterday..was my first visit....around 6pm plus..we hv fun @ keybox over the maze area(too excited aft put on the condom...)..u hv earring on your right side(skin slightly brown..)then i saw u @ the rest room sitting there watching the tv...so i was standing just infront the wash basin....i am the guy slightly shorter than u.. hope u here..pm me..

•  

1) how could it have been your first visit when you posted from keybox on 5 March 2018 complaining that you're sitting alone in a corner?

2) There is another thread to put these "I saw your there" type of searches... which I love to read because they are too good...

3) You got your mouth open to suck his dick, why don't you get your mouth open to ask him for his handphone no when he was resting at the tv room? If you don't take your chances...then don't bore us here with your posts. thanks

22 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

1) how could it have been your first visit when you posted from keybox on 5 March 2018 complaining that you're sitting alone in a corner?

2) There is another thread to put these "I saw your there" type of searches... which I love to read because they are too good...

3) You got your mouth open to suck his dick, why don't you get your mouth open to ask him for his handphone no when he was resting at the tv room? If you don't take your chances...then don't bore us here with your posts. thanks

pls pls..i think u see the wrong ppl post...this is the first time to keybox...i am shame n discreet type...that y i nvr ask him ...reply to your nos.3...i standing behind him using condom.

Edited by bn4008
reply to no 3

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:51 AM, Hollengrhen said:

Share your fresh meat with all the hungry deprived uncles there.  Good for karma.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Latito
8 minutes ago, manehiso said:

Just go and enjoy yourself there lah.. No need to be so analytical.. 

Scared boring la if no people at the early session.. Then I might be the only statue there.. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Guest Latito said:

Scared boring la if no people at the early session.. Then I might be the only statue there.. :lol:

If you have a super sexy body people will swarm to you 

Guest Latito
12 minutes ago, bn4008 said:

is okay.....go steam room..then rest n relax n ..wait for the crowd...

Then I will start to cook myself from fresh meat to well-done meat..

Guest Latito
12 minutes ago, bn4008 said:

haha....next time go down..try to inform early..then we can chit chat there

Haha.. ny postings here not considered early? I am going there now too and keep you guys informed. LOL

Guest not hiding
4 hours ago, Guest kirito said:

for keybox what is the majority of customer?teenagers or older men.also i heard it’s not as clean is it true?

1) check it out!

2) As clean as? It's probably not as clean as a sauna in Germany or Switzerland...

Guest not hiding
4 hours ago, Guest general said:

What is the ideal bottom for you all?tall slim with slim ass and body or muscular  guys?

How's this question related to Keybox?

I prefer short slutty bottoms with innocent boyish looks. However, they should be able to take my tool without girlish moaning while my restless pounding and should preferably come at same time and not earlier.... Plus I love when they beg for more........

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.