Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

3 minutes ago, Guest Cruise migrants said:

I saw a couple of Cruise regulars on Sat.

Can't blame them if they didn't find anyone they fancied, so they just stood there. It's ok. Leave them alone.

At least they brought some eye candy to KB as opposed to the usual KB regulars.

Not a handful but a migration of wax statues standing all over in two rows left and right, as u walk  its like a moving conveyor

Guest Cleanliness is Holiness

The staff should step up the cleanliness of the place.

Yesterday there was a shit smell permeating through the cruise area in the evening about 8 pm.

Quite a major turnoff, even if u were just walking around the area, let alone trying to do something.

Guess someone must have fucked pooped in one of the rooms.

Wish the staff can clean it more regularly.

🤢😵

Guest Cruise Shitters
1 hour ago, Guest Cleanliness is Holiness said:

The staff should step up the cleanliness of the place.

Yesterday there was a shit smell permeating through the cruise area in the evening about 8 pm.

Quite a major turnoff, even if u were just walking around the area, let alone trying to do something.

Guess someone must have fucked pooped in one of the rooms.

Wish the staff can clean it more regularly.

🤢😵

Former Cruise shitters have arrived in Keybox......

20 hours ago, Guest many said:

Not a handful but a migration of wax statues standing all over in two rows left and right, as u walk  its like a moving conveyor

I think they should bring some signs from 0 to 10 and when you pass by they will wave the mark. Guys would take more attention on the way they walk through the corridors or on underwear and swimming trunks on such nights.... On nude nights, they could judge about your tool or the smart way you cover the tool. At least they had something to do in the sauna...

But I thinking they can do one extra counter at the coffee room, then the statues can give some tip on body toning, food intake, errors to avoid while slimming down and how to handle people staring at you...

I really find this amazing.

Cruise closed, people posting critic non stop.

Now, some guys might have "migrated" to KB, same goes on now here for KB.

Got a lot of peria katak...

image.png.92ff54fcd2bcd72802ba4fad8f48e32e.png

The guy with that "shit smell" post has been posting this at all sauna (except for one).

What conclusion I take?

Probably just made up story and from Guest post...

Guest Say what

Can someone explain this in English please?

2 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

I think they should bring some signs from 0 to 10 and when you pass by they will wave the mark. Guys would take more attention on the way they walk through the corridors or on underwear and swimming trunks on such nights.... On nude nights, they could judge about your tool or the smart way you cover the tool. At least they had something to do in the sauna...

But I thinking they can do one extra counter at the coffee room, then the statues can give some tip on body toning, food intake, errors to avoid while slimming down and how to handle people staring at you...

I really find this amazing.

Cruise closed, people posting critic non stop.

Now, some guys might have "migrated" to KB, same goes on now here for KB.

Got a lot of peria katak...

image.png.92ff54fcd2bcd72802ba4fad8f48e32e.png

The guy with that "shit smell" post has been posting this at all sauna (except for one).

What conclusion I take?

Probably just made up story and from Guest post...

There few possibilites never douche,did not douche properly worse still heavy lunch before session.Worse is that they get long and thick cock bang them hard to shiok after the top done and pull the cock all the chocolate fudge comes along.Worse when they fart after withdraw the cock the ass squirt chocolate and caramel fudge.Yucks

17 hours ago, fetish69 said:

There few possibilites never douche,did not douche properly worse still heavy lunch before session.Worse is that they get long and thick cock bang them hard to shiok after the top done and pull the cock all the chocolate fudge comes along.Worse when they fart after withdraw the cock the ass squirt chocolate and caramel fudge.Yucks

Damn right.  Sometimes, gonna be the fucker goes in too deep till the bowel aint able to control

Guest fake gang bang show
On 11/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, durianking said:

oh the bottom is angmoh? I tot he is a chinese with some slang haha. 

But I just wonder how come they can play so long. amazing ..... 

It's just show!  They only pretend. Saw them already 2 times before. Mostly they go Saturday.

The Ang Moh juz want to be act like slut.

2 hours ago, Guest fake gang bang show said:

It's just show!  They only pretend. Saw them already 2 times before. Mostly they go Saturday.

The Ang Moh juz want to be act like slut.

I like to be the slut too. But kaypoh like u really spoil the mood. Now I only do it in Bangkok and Seoul to avoid kaypoh like you making so much comments.

Guest fake gang bang show
On 11/13/2019 at 4:26 PM, Guest Mslut said:

I like to be the slut too. But kaypoh like u really spoil the mood. Now I only do it in Bangkok and Seoul to avoid kaypoh like you making so much comments.

my initial point was: if you do an open show, then don't just do for yourself and allow people to join into the show to allow a group fun thing. But these two guys just make much noise and disallow others to play with both of them. You end up standing around like a by-watcher it is getting boring for you, stand there and watch and?  jerk myself to the fake moaning sound and dirty talk from the Ang Moh?

Don't get me wrong. 

I don't mind slutty guys who don't mind to play in open. 

Some weeks back in KB once guy started playing with me at the corridors near the rooms. 

I would not talk bad about them, why?

There is a difference to play in the open and allow others to join in and to play in the open and not to fend off any others and the show is just between the two and nobody else can join in. 

That was my point... 

Guest Keybox Guest
17 hours ago, mangotsf said:

Plan on going there later w my friend. Hows the crowd at late nights? Around 11++ at night

Btw, are u Mxx.. who didn't manage to catch your last bus? 😃😃😃

Guest Keybox Guest
6 minutes ago, mangotsf said:

Am not. In the end we drank first bedore going cuz my first time. Went there at 12 then left at 1.40 surprised there was so much people n people kept touching us

Oic.. I tot you were the guy i met last night in KB & he was supposed to catch his last bus home to HG.. because he's also the same age as you & he's in NS & he's also living exactly the same location as you.. Lol, what a coincidence! 😁😁😁😁😁

54 minutes ago, Guest Keybox Guest said:

Oic.. I tot you were the guy i met last night in KB & he was supposed to catch his last bus home to HG.. because he's also the same age as you & he's in NS & he's also living exactly the same location as you.. Lol, what a coincidence! 😁😁😁😁😁

I came with a friend haha and im not in ns yet! Maybe i know him. Whats his name?

Guest Keybox Guest
14 minutes ago, mangotsf said:

I came with a friend haha and im not in ns yet! Maybe i know him. Whats his name?

He too came together with his friend as well, that's what he told me.. & that's why I was thinking what a coincidence.. Coz hardly you can find a 19yo twink in KB with such cute sexy slit eyes 😂😂😂😂 .. Mac!!

10 minutes ago, Guest Keybox Guest said:

He too came together with his friend as well, that's what he told me.. & that's why I was thinking what a coincidence.. Coz hardly you can find a 19yo twink in KB with such cute sexy slit eyes 😂😂😂😂 .. Mac!!

So qiao omg lol. Think i saw him when i used to be om grindr

Guest Keybox Guest
13 minutes ago, mangotsf said:

So qiao omg lol. Think i saw him when i used to be om grindr

Ya lor 那么巧 .. On the very same night,  the same age & staying the same location some more.. Anyway, he left KB around 12:45-12:50am with another guy he just met 😉😉😉😉

10 hours ago, mangotsf said:

Am not. In the end we drank first bedore going cuz my first time. Went there at 12 then left at 1.40 surprised there was so much people n people kept touching us

Was there yest around same time. Were you the noisy bottom in the room? So hot..haha

Guest Migrates
On 11/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, Guest Cruise Shitters said:

Former Cruise shitters have arrived in Keybox......

Not only Shit that have migrated to KB... I guess a lot of Carriers of STDs or HIV also since it is gonna be absorbing the crowds from Cruise.

Guest Sensitive Nose

Was at KB last night. Fairly good crowd, lots of new faces whom you don't regularly see there. The maze area had an odor thou, if I am not mistaken it smells of stale cum. Hopefully the management will look into it. The two small rooms in the maze ought to have paper dispenser and dustbin too.... Steamroom was out of service yesterday

Guest Nude night

Went at 6.30pm on sat. Big crowd on a nude theme. Maze was crowded, esp at the end of the dark corner. Everyone was just squeezing into one another trying to pass through the passage way. Groping everywhere. Was quite fun though 

Guest rice4me
51 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Sat night - a few white folks were there. 2 notable white folks - 1 stocky ginger and 1 everyday looking white expat with local stage actor (I guess it was his first time and our good singaporean guest, was there to take him around the sauna) - JESUS!!!! I don't mean those guys were hot but my god.. the asian patrons there that night behaving as if these 2 white folks were god sent! 

Christ almighty! Please... control yourself boys! it was embarrassing to see these guys chasing those 2 white lads around like it was the last man on earth.

Have some finesse boys! 

Jessssssuusss! lol

So funny, and so sad!

I live in Australia.

I basically ignore the white guys on grindr, and in the sauna.

49 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Sat night - a few white folks were there. 2 notable white folks - 1 stocky ginger and 1 everyday looking white expat with local stage actor (I guess it was his first time and our good singaporean guest, was there to take him around the sauna) - JESUS!!!! I don't mean those guys were hot but my god.. the asian patrons there that night behaving as if these 2 white folks were god sent! 

Christ almighty! Please... control yourself boys! it was embarrassing to see these guys chasing those 2 white lads around like it was the last man on earth.

Have some finesse boys! 

Jessssssuusss! lol

Also for the record - I'm not white, or I'm not one of those white guys in question or I'm not the local stage actor.. I'm just a local boy... All I'm trying to highlight here is that our boys or our asian patrons need to have a level of dignity and finesse.. that poor ginger, not only he was having the hiccups, he was a little annoyed when all those boys followed him like drones...  

Dear boys, don't be so desperate. :) 

3 minutes ago, Guest rice4me said:

So funny, and so sad!

I live in Australia.

I basically ignore the white guys on grindr, and in the sauna.

I have lived in Australia as well.. I'm asian, been to the saunas in Sydney - yes there are rice loving lads there but they don't swamp me like a flock of birds... 

Sat night at Keybox was like watching The Village of the damned!  LIVE! LOL

Guest Peterpan

I had such a great time at KB yesterday. Hooked up with some one inside the steam room. We kissed passionately and hugged each other tight while rubbing our hard cocks on each other's crotch until we cum.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.