Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Erotica Groupie
On 6/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Guest Jekyll said:

Of course I asked, directly or indirectly. Always no direct reply, just nod head or mumbling ummm.

Just like you and your fake profile pic.

Oh dear, you got conned. There are some possible reasons they changed their mind. Perhaps they have to do all the work? Or their partners haven't showered after the previous encounter(s)?

Guest Ho-Down

I am sure Keybox management consisting of John and Lee and fellow staffs are financially sound and determined to see through this difficult time. 🌈 

Guest Erotica Groupie

Really dislike those irritating interlopers. They force themselves on others or try to snatch your partners. Use their bodyweight and their fingernails on your asshole.

So much so, that one Mary Ann at Keybox was so irked that he shouted during nude nite :"stop harassing us!"

Happens at all other places. eg pools and such. Can you get it on your own merit?

On 7/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, Guest Erotica Groupie said:

Really dislike those irritating interlopers. They force themselves on others or try to snatch your partners. Use their bodyweight and their fingernails on your asshole.

So much so, that one Mary Ann at Keybox was so irked that he shouted during nude nite :"stop harassing us!"

Happens at all other places. eg pools and such. Can you get it on your own merit?

Yes those ppl are really kanasai. I also dislike when ppl bring this up here, others said they are discrimination. Not sure how their common sense or logic work. 

Also, people bring mobile phone into the dark room. KB should have rule that no mobile phone is allow in the entire premises. I once saw a guy squat in front of the cabinet and point his mobile phone toward ppl changing cloth. Some people bring their phone into the dark room with the excuse that it is too dark inside. What a bullshit reason.  Some even playing with their phone without any consideration for people beside them.  

Guest Erotica Groupie
18 hours ago, Callum49 said:

Yes those ppl are really kanasai. I also dislike when ppl bring this up here, others said they are discrimination. Not sure how their common sense or logic work. 

Also, people bring mobile phone into the dark room. KB should have rule that no mobile phone is allow in the entire premises. I once saw a guy squat in front of the cabinet and point his mobile phone toward ppl changing cloth. Some people bring their phone into the dark room with the excuse that it is too dark inside. What a bullshit reason.  Some even playing with their phone without any consideration for people beside them.  

Be careful whether you are at swimming pools or saunas. There are people who film the going ons and post online. 

On 7/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, Gloryhole lover said:

But now still don't have any news when will open... Or Keybox got any official channel like whatsapp? So can ask from PIC when will open

Phase 3, which may take another 6 months to one year, depends.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Erotica Groupie
8 hours ago, begleitung said:

I m surprised they dont strictly ban mobiles at the saunas. 

Especially at the changing and maze areas.

Guest AceOfBase

If someone have been to Keybox and observant enough would have noticed that for the longest time there is a sign near the door where the lockers are informing members that hp is not allowed into the dark room. Do take note of The Sign next time you are there... 🖊

Guest Neh Neh Pok
On 7/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, Callum49 said:

Read about age discrimination at other saunas like Towel Club, Absolute, Cruise club.

So maybe that's why these clubs don't last.

Guest Uncle
3 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Read about age discrimination at other saunas like Towel Club, Absolute, Cruise club.

Keybox comes under which GRC? Let's write to MP for support

Guest MakeYourVoteCount
5 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

It is under Sauna Gay Rights Committee under Pink Dot United Party. :pray:

Guest Neh Neh Pok
1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

The Dark Side. It's "Welcome to the dark side!"

12 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

If that really the reason, maybe is good those sauna close down. If sauna become a place where guests keep being harassed by ppl, and when fight back, being called discrimination, maybe better just close down. 

Guest Neh Neh Pok
9 hours ago, Callum49 said:

If that really the reason, maybe is good those sauna close down. If sauna become a place where guests keep being harassed by ppl, and when fight back, being called discrimination, maybe better just close down. 

Don't really understand the part wwhen you say:"when fight back being called discrimination."  ???

Anyway the saunas are patrolled by undercover cops. They just go there, keep watch on people, never get involved in sexual activities. You can tell by their stern and observant demeanour. They are not looking at other guys lustfully.  One of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people. 

Guest Fearmongering
5 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Don't really understand the part wwhen you say:"when fight back being called discrimination."  ???

Anyway the saunas are patrolled by undercover cops. They just go there, keep watch on people, never get involved in sexual activities. You can tell by their stern and observant demeanour. They are not looking at other guys lustfully.  One of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people. 

This is a very serious claim made by you. For someone like myself who knows the management of Keybox very well I find it highly unlikely that you mentioned that ‘one of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people’ in Keybox. I will have a talk with John and Lee. 

20 hours ago, Callum49 said:

Age discrimination in a sauna means -  overaged patrons are not welcome, or not allowed to enter or have to pay 2 or 3 times above normal rates.  Nothing to do with "fighting back".

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Neh Neh Pok
11 hours ago, Guest Fearmongering said:

This is a very serious claim made by you. For someone like myself who knows the management of Keybox very well I find it highly unlikely that you mentioned that ‘one of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people’ in Keybox. I will have a talk with John and Lee. 

I mean the  management don't know, since the undercovers enter as guests.  I can sense  they are. All these cheng hu lang (govt people) have an attitude of disdain and contempt.  Quite easy to spot, if you are observaant enough. 

Further on about that episode. When I asked, they said they are there to see if there are any underaged boys.  So to further confirm, I asked if they have been to the maze, they quickly dressed and left. Any way it happened during the year 2002, not at Keybox. 

There's even another episode at the Hyatt spa. I was chatting with one guy and he was saying things whhcih aroused my suspicions.  I casually asked if he was going back to station, he said yes.  Around year 2006.

I did not think they are lying because they know I can't prove what they said.

Overlall, they weren't  there to harass people but just keep watch. I am sure they do their rounds at night spots, entertainment places as well. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

I mean the  management don't know, since the undercovers enter as guests.  I can sense  they are. All these cheng hu lang (govt people) have an attitude of disdain and contempt.  Quite easy to spot, if you are observaant enough. 

Further on about that episode. When I asked, they said they are there to see if there are any underaged boys.  So to further confirm, I asked if they have been to the maze, they quickly dressed and left. Any way it happened during the year 2002, not at Keybox. 

There's even another episode at the Hyatt spa. I was chatting with one guy and he was saying things whhcih aroused my suspicions.  I casually asked if he was going back to station, he said yes.  Around year 2006.

I did not think they are lying because they know I can't prove what they said.

Overlall, they weren't  there to harass people but just keep watch. I am sure they do their rounds at night spots, entertainment places as well. 

No wonder sometimes see some guys sitting outside the maze like forever but they never enter the maze one. So they are under cover.

Guest Neh Neh Pok
2 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

yunimori onsen opened liao... keybox opening soon?

Was it the one at Kallang Wave / Stadium. Read their website. The male one closed but the female one is open and limit to 23 pax.

1 minute ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Was it the one at Kallang Wave / Stadium. Read their website. The male one closed but the female one is open and limit to 23 pax.

Yes Yunomori is at Kallang wave mall. Kb is at opposite Clarke quay. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.