Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest same same lah
On 8/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, begleitung said:

Did ne1 get a security warning trying to open the keybox website? 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:21 PM, 30yochinese said:

I got that too =(

Scared the hell out of me...

On 8/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, begleitung said:

Scaryy, rite?  I tried on two browsers and both did not work. 

Is the site really stealing info? Lol.  

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.keybox.com.sg. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

How to troubleshoot time related errors on secure websites

Certificates for secure websites (the address begins with https://) are valid only for a certain period of time. If a website presents a certificate with validity dates that don't match the date on your computer's clock, Firefox can't verify that it is secure and will show you an error page.

Such issues can often be fixed by setting the correct date, time and time zone on your computer system. If this does not solve the problem, it could be caused by other issues, such as a misconfigured web server or an expired certificate.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.keybox.com.sg (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

---------------------------

The security certificate of the website from Keybox has expired.

Any browser will automatically send the error message, because hackers or malware uses such loopholes like expired security certificates.

I think the issue is already for longer than the 2 - 3 months, nearly a year soon.

I just wonder how long the owner of Keybox will need to rectify this issue....

6 minutes ago, icheb said:

What social distancing measure must we adhere to when we are there? 

I guess you have to ask the clubs yourselves. But suspect they may restrict the number of patrons since high congregation means higher risks of transmission.

Which also means lesser chance of getting laid, looking of the trend of more people becoming Raffles previously.

PS: Not being sour but just stating facts. Could be better off staying at home to jerk off in your own house toilets or room. :) 

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

22 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

I guess you have to ask the clubs yourselves. But suspect they may restrict the number of patrons since high congregation means higher risks of transmission.

Which also means lesser chance of getting laid, looking of the trend of more people becoming Raffles previously.

PS: Not being sour but just stating facts. Could be better off staying at home to jerk off in your own house toilets or room. :) 

I jo twice last night lol

ok. keybox updated their ssl certificate. its a 3 month validity thing by bitdefender. might i suggest if they are listening to use lets' encrypt along with auto updating certs.

if using iis. you can use https://certifytheweb.com/

for others. try certbot https://certbot.eff.org/

its totally free.

Guest Guest

Maze already quite dark wear mask can't see face.. So is a gamble to choose guy. So the room can limit to 5 person at one time for orgy. Sixth person have to be kick out. 

6 minutes ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Anyone can advise on the new SOPs since reopening? Such as:

Must wear mask at all times? 

Can still be clad in only towel/undies?

Which areas are out of bounds? 

Need safeentry? 

Any max no. of patrons?

Etc? 

Appreciate it! ;)

***I may not reply to any questions that u pose to me.

-Need to wear mask at all times, except when showering.

-For now, there is no "theme nights" until further notice. That means, no one is stopping u if u want to wear undies in the dark area. Everyone else will be clad in towels.

-Yes, Need safe entry if not u won't be allowed entry.

-*ACCORDING to the piece of paper printed at the reception... it says there is a limit of 50pax.

-I don't advise u to go, why?

-Guys won't engage u in kissing... due to the fear of catching covid. so if u are into kissing... save the $12.

-They closed the water cooler... so if i stay there for 4 hours, i will have no choice to drink tap water, coz the drink dispenser(for cordial) is also closed=(

-Paying the entrance fee gives u 4 hours access- it says on the paper printed at the entrance. Once u cross the 4 hour-mark, U will be charged an over-stay-fee.

😃

14 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

-For now, there is no "theme nights" until further notice. That means, no one is stopping u if u want to wear undies in the dark area. Everyone else will be clad in towels.

-*ACCORDING to the piece of paper printed at the reception... it says there is a limit of 50pax.

-Guys won't engage u in kissing... due to the fear of catching covid. so if u are into kissing... save the $12.

-They closed the water cooler... so if i stay there for 4 hours, i will have no choice to drink tap water, coz the drink dispenser(for cordial) is also closed=(

-Paying the entrance fee gives u 4 hours access- it says on the paper printed at the entrance. Once u cross the 4 hour-mark, U will be charged an over-stay-fee.

😃

Thanks for the detailed clarification! Appreciate it! ;)

Just now, Magenta_Lilies said:

Thanks for the detailed clarification! Appreciate it! ;)

No Prob!

Anytime.

Need to inform u its not gonna be as fun as pre-covid... so be mentally prepared... have fun!

Guest Client
1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

Most likely your breath stinks...if you are already having sex ,what difference does it make when you kissed someone, you are still exposed, aren't you?

Guest surcharges
1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

😃

Lucky there is no Covid-19 extra surcharge for sucking more than 3 dicks...

Drinks sharing is not permitted, it's the same for all office pantry to be closed.

Just bring your own drinks inside.

maybe just better to wait another 3 months and come to KB with 4kg full balls.... ha ha

I don't understand why the patrons are refraining from kissing

If u choose to go to a sauna at this time, u are obviously aware of the risks and are willing to take your chances.

covid can be transmitted by direct contact even when speaking, direct contact with contaminated surfaces... 

so if u are already at the sauna, and even if u refrain from kissing, u can still get infected through other body contact and/or contaminated surfaces...

5 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

😃

Edited by Square

5 hours ago, Square said:

I don't understand why the patrons are refraining from kissing

If u choose to go to a sauna at this time, u are obviously aware of the risks and are willing to take your chances.

covid can be transmitted by direct contact even when speaking, direct contact with contaminated surfaces... 

so if u are already at the sauna, and even if u refrain from kissing, u can still get infected through other body contact and/or contaminated surfaces...

Droplets transmission. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, cuteboyy said:

So the price is still same? Free entry for 25 years old below?

No more free entry for 25 yo below. Rates on website are outdated. $6 instead of free entry 

Guest Client

There's also the 4-hr limit per entry + $5 surchage if you decided to stay on.  You are also no longer allowed to go out for any meal break, it is best you plan your trip properly in order to get the best out of it. My advice is to go between 4.30 to 6 pm so that you have ample time to have fun during the peak period from 6 to 9pm. Counter uncles told me that they will just close 1 eye if you overstay slightly.

Guest KB Fanclub

It's packed.

I've never seen it so full of hot action before. 

It's as if, there was no pandemic and all the hot men are here now.

Your loss for not being here now. 

🙄

13 hours ago, radical said:

How’s the crowd so far?

Guest Gaer2572
42 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

cant be!

it should be at 50% capacity

Yup, just left. Not as crowded as described. Dun get cheated. Maybe around 20pkus to 30 customers inside only. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.