Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 hours ago, Guest Client said:

That's why I reached later than usual around 7.30pm last night. Bought health supplements & skincare products before rushing down to KB to get the 1 for 1 free entry pass.

Although the crowd size was below expectation, there were some desirable looking guys around, managed to have fun with 2 nice tops and 1 horny btm. 

Yesterday was undies night, that's why got quality but no quantity. Skin nite falls on Mon, Thurs & Sat. 

Just now, Sauna Newbie said:

Is skin night on Thu a popular night?

Guest Customer
8 hours ago, LoveCum said:

What is Aniki Nite?A  famous icon  lady GAGA ? 

THURSDAY ANIKI NUDE NITE 😍
12 Nov 2020
Event: 630pm-10pm

TELEGRAM SPECIAL (5pm-10pm)

~ 18-25 Yrs @ $6
~ 26-45 Yrs @ $10 + discount voucher
~ 46 Yrs & above @ $12 + discount voucher for next visit

• Present this promo to our staff before checking-in
• Not valid with any other promotion
• Valid on our official Telegram subscription only

The same rate remains for all other hours.
For more information, please visit
https://www.keybox.com.sg

Is this consider an ad? So big some more !!!  KB so chiam meh? Need to so hard sell here. Understand KB is not doing well but you should know that you are not allow to advertise here. I believe you are from KB management. Better take out before the moderator fxxk you up again.

10 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

Finally arrived :

My Digital Thumbprint log stores up 40 thumbprints, powered charged by USB cable.

No more lost keys @ keybox, travel , gym  or any clubs.....etc

digital lock.jpg

Wow u so proud of your lock.  Are u the authorise dealer of this product ?  

have you consider to strike a deal w the sauna owner or patrons  ??  

Dont need to thank me if this deal workout 

20 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Holiday and nothing to do, haven't unload for days. So went to Keybox, today crowd was good. Many guys and at least 10 horny gym fit hunks or young daddies. After changed clothes and shower, went into the maze. The dark maze was jammed with guys. Every corners there were actions going. Handsome fit guys were sucked, below left and right. Was instantly turned on by the maniac lewd scene. Soon i was immerged into the crowd. Someone grabbed my hard cock and kneeled before me to worship my cock. One tall guy stood my left and bent to taste my left nip and the other on my right finger played my right nip. It felt like in heaven. I began to thrust my waist forward like pounding an ass. The sucker was sucking good. After pumping like 20min I pumped my full shaft deep into his throat and shot my huge warm load into his throat. The sucker continue to suck ensuring nothing waste. He licked my shaft clean and thanked me for feeding. I left the maze and went to shower. On the way out, saw a guy barely got strength to walk out the maze haha... he must have been fucked jialat jialat by powerful top.

I left Keybox sexified.

If I was there, I will suck your neh neh too. LOL

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, qqstarqq said:

Err guys, I'm 26 years old 184cm tall and 100kg. Do you guys recommend me to go keybox? I had never been to any types of sauna before. No idea what to expect from it.

Depends on what's your type and preference my dear.  Keybox generally attracts varied customers from lean to muscled, matured to young.  iI you are into daddies, stocky or chub-chasers, Ten Men might be a better bet.  Probably you have to explore both places to see what suits your preference in terms of type of people you meet and venue ambience. Also quality and crowd size varies day to day, so a better time for a first visit will be Fri- Sun. Personally I find KB more newbie-friendly for the following reasons: friendlier crowd, more variety of customers, crowded most hours, more action, greater chances of hook up.

7 hours ago, Guest Cum On said:

Depends on what's your type and preference my dear.  Keybox generally attracts varied customers from lean to muscled, matured to young.  iI you are into daddies, stocky or chub-chasers, Ten Men might be a better bet.  Probably you have to explore both places to see what suits your preference in terms of type of people you meet and venue ambience. Also quality and crowd size varies day to day, so a better time for a first visit will be Fri- Sun. Personally I find KB more newbie-friendly for the following reasons: friendlier crowd, more variety of customers, crowded most hours, more action, greater chances of hook up.

Is there a good time to visit on Fri, Sat or Sun

9 hours ago, Guest Cum On said:

yup i agree. i've been to Hook (my least fav), TMC and Keybox. Keybox wins in terms of crowd diversity. And also ambience is pretty welcoming. 

2 minutes ago, neuwave said:

yup i agree. i've been to Hook (my least fav), TMC and Keybox. Keybox wins in terms of crowd diversity. And also ambience is pretty welcoming. 

Of cos lah , u r paid to promote. Good or bad, patrons know best. Even always report fake news (kb is well known), it doesn't help lah. So what, even you are a registered account!!  It's still fake news.

14 hours ago, Guest Cum On said:

If I would like to visit on a weekday evening, which day will u recommend with crowds n eye candies? 

7 hours ago, Sauna Newbie said:

Is there a good time to visit on Fri, Sat or Sun

28 minutes ago, Dreamz80 said:

If I would like to visit on a weekday evening, which day will u recommend with crowds n eye candies? 

Fridays between 5pm to 8pm seems to be getting quite a good mix of crowd nowadays, Mondays (pre-Covid) Nude event was previously a surprisingly good day to catch Executive-types too (not sure how is it going now) ...Sat and Sun as usual always crowded, event time around 6.30 pm is the peak time and and crowd diminishes after 9.30 pm

4 hours ago, neuwave said:

LOL coming from an anon user, I'm unsure if you're even here to troll or just to waste other people's time.

Well, u r here to gave false informations... again, just to lure people in. So cheapskate. 

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Well, u r here to gave false informations... again, just to lure people in. So cheapskate. 

Nobody wants any business to fail. The more gay saunas around, the better. It is obvious that you are from TenMens management - maybe one of the owners. Instead of spreading fake news about your sauna (very crowded, long queue, very busy) - start improving your business so many people would support it. You can start by improving your bad attitude.

7 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I do really see that the crowd at Kb seem more diverse and friendler. Well just my casual observation after 8 years hiatus

True, but they do away with free entry...end up like communiy centres, free access......sad...when is free, what good can it gets..nothing but acting statutes...etc

Guest Hoslitor
42 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

True, but they do away with free entry...end up like communiy centres, free access......sad...when is free, what good can it gets..nothing but acting statutes...etc

The place is so dead last night at around 7.30. estimated not more than 20. Oh dear, what's happening? 

On 10/31/2020 at 10:10 AM, quatro said:

I asked him his age and he didn't answer straight forward, instead, he put on his underwear and was about to leave, saying: you prefer younger guys ah. I stopped him and continued to play with his body, which was hot enough to turn me on. I ended up milking him.

typical CB singaporean attitude, right? it is not wrong to ask someone's age.

anywhere else in asia (japan, thailand, taiwan) in the sauna, you can ask and they will just answer the question, instead of going on the offensive, or acting like a passive aggressive aunty.

even if got hot bod, this type of attitude turns me off, i would let him leave. you still can service and milk him, reward his entitlement. 

cannot lah bro. rude people should not be encouraged.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest GotheDan
1 hour ago, tomcat said:

anywhere else in asia (japan, thailand, taiwan) in the sauna, you can ask and they will just answer the question, instead of going on the offensive, or acting like a passive aggressive aunty.

even if got hot bod, this type of attitude turns me off, i would let him leave. you still can service and milk him, reward his entitlement. 

cannot lah bro. rude people should not be encouraged.

This is why I stopped going to KB. KBians like to worship such snobbish people, most of them are free entries. It's just make yrself more cheap and they still feel very proud to announce here. So sad.

4 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Ask age for fuck? U already see how he looks like and obviously likes what u see. Associating rudeness and arrogance with not answering when asked is just being deranged on your part. Why should people answer anything from a stranger just because he wants to know, especially if its just a fuck n bye? And u wud believe his answer too if he concedes? Idiots. 

Being cheap has no dignity. Idiots too.

Guest Gas Star

Especially if it's the elderlies asking you how old you are. Once I said I waas a thousand years old. Fella got royally pissed.

Once an uncle asked m in Madarin if I was Maly. It doesn't get any sillier than that.

Even those online hook up also ask. I always say I'm old ugly wrinkled. 

1 hour ago, Guest GotheDan said:

This is why I stopped going to KB. KBians like to worship such snobbish people, most of them are free entries. It's just make yrself more cheap and they still feel very proud to announce here. So sad.

💪💪💪

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, Guest Gas Star said:

Especially if it's the elderlies asking you how old you are. Once I said I waas a thousand years old. Fella got royally pissed.

Once an uncle asked m in Madarin if I was Maly. It doesn't get any sillier than that.

Even those online hook up also ask. I always say I'm old ugly wrinkled. 

Nowadays you get all kinds of funny q&a flying around. Just the other day, I almost choked with laughters when I overheard this hideous looking man going around touching and asking his targets  "Hello, can I help?" 

I wonder where he got his pick up lines from...Stephen Chow's movie haha.

5 hours ago, tomcat said:

This sudden active aggressive aunty is just so naive & full of bias for local guys. Given her seniority here, she should know better that those who shared are seldom honest about their age, especially so in the dark of the sauna. 

Her perception that a foreign moon is always rounder shows her ignorance & exposes her as someone that likes to fabricate stories based on hearsay rather than real personal experience. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Nowadays you get all kinds of funny q&a flying around. Just the other day, I almost choked with laughters when I overheard this hideous looking man going around touching and asking his targets  "Hello, can I help?" 

I wonder where he got his pick up lines from...Stephen Chow's movie haha.

This sudden active aggressive aunty is just so naive & full of bias for local guys. Given her seniority here, she should know better that those who shared are seldom honest about their age, especially so in the dark of the sauna. 

Her perception that a foreign moon is always rounder shows her ignorance & exposes her as someone that likes to fabricate stories based on hearsay rather than real personal experience. 

So obvious you are LEAN n MEAN.... Isn't you are also response as Guest too... So what is the difference even you are a registered member... 

Of cos, you can deny that you are not him.... 

5 hours ago, manehiso said:

Just let yourself go. Let your towel go. And free yourself.. 😂

6 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Always wanted to try their skin nite but chicken out last min. No confidence to go in lol

Ya lor....just let yourself go, your towel go, your cock go,  and finally...

your abalone go. Free your cum! LOL

Edited by yuquidam

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.