Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

not sure but someone kept trying to force me to take it. was just jerking off with 2 guys, and after taking it i became hornier for some reason, one of them kept pushing me down to his cock so I just went with the flow and licked him a little. he got me sniffing on the poppers again and this time i just sucked him off, while the other guy tried to fuck me from behind without a condom. I resisted, and the guy infront of me placed the poppers infront of me again. After more sniffing I just gave in and got fucked raw... end up letting him cum into my mouth and swallowed it. felt good but probably not too safe to do so.

Lol.

Guest Sio Gun
10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

not sure but someone kept trying to force me to take it. was just jerking off with 2 guys, and after taking it i became hornier for some reason, one of them kept pushing me down to his cock so I just went with the flow and licked him a little. he got me sniffing on the poppers again and this time i just sucked him off, while the other guy tried to fuck me from behind without a condom. I resisted, and the guy infront of me placed the poppers infront of me again. After more sniffing I just gave in and got fucked raw... end up letting him cum into my mouth and swallowed it. felt good but probably not too safe to do so.

5 minutes of gratification and blood rush, a lifetime of regret when you found out you kena one of the following from an anonymous guy during raw fuck : HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, Gonorrhoea

3 hours ago, Guest Sio Gun said:

5 minutes of gratification and blood rush, a lifetime of regret when you found out you kena one of the following from an anonymous guy during raw fuck : HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, Gonorrhoea

A man is rational only after he has ejaculated. Some lose rationality even after getting infected and the cycle continues.

5 hours ago, Guest Sio Gun said:

That's scary and dangerous. That's the reason I stopped going to KB lately. The customers there are too forceful. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's scary and dangerous. That's the reason I stopped going to KB lately. The customers there are too forceful. 

I don't find the guys at Keybox rough or forceful at all. But it's better if you don't come because if you're afraid of everything....🤣 

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Really? Sounds like a personal fantasy....🤣🙄 Unrealized one....still in your head. 

3 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

From my experience, 90% of the guys are still respectful. It is important to know how to say no if you are uncomfortable in anyway. 

But I’ve seen some ppl declined others like quite in a rude manner; shoving forcefully or slapping the hands away...like so sad

9 minutes ago, MilkyCow said:

But I’ve seen some ppl declined others like quite in a rude manner; shoving forcefully or slapping the hands away...like so sad

Have seen one that slap the hands or shove another guy away where he want to be the only one playing with me. I tell him no a few times, just be polite and he will give up eventually. Generally, the guys are still quite chill and a good mix of crowd. 

Guest Cliente

This is called an eye for an eye, for those who think they can simply grab others on their groins with their filthy hands and get away with it, they better think twice.

Again, the majority of KB patrons are respectful of one another, the main culprit is a small group of grandpas and big pot belly chubs that are causing problems.

Why keep saying others are forceful? You are a child who cannot or dare not say no meh?

or keep complaining people grab you. Just give them a forceful shove the very first time they do it.

there will always be such idiots in life. Just stand up to them on yr own two feet.

Edited by lean n mean

1 hour ago, Guest Cliente said:

This is called an eye for an eye, for those who think they can simply grab others on their groins with their filthy hands and get away with it, they better think twice.

Again, the majority of KB patrons are respectful of one another, the main culprit is a small group of grandpas and big pot belly chubs that are causing problems.

I enjoyed going KB but not the later months. Too many uncles in the afternoon and not mean to be rude, majority of them are really forceful, maybe I'm just too attractive to them. Already turn them away and they keep follow wherever I go. At time, I have to push my way out as they blocked my wayand refuse to give way.

I'm just sharing my unpleasant experience at KB. As some have mentioned, if I scared, dun go. So I took the advise and stopped going to KB.

1 hour ago, Guest Cliente said:

Keybox will be better off reconsidering entry to the white-haired grandpa who lurks in the sauna nude and blatantly ogles/feels up young boys. 

4 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Agree. There is one particular grandpa who walks with a limp, and who is very forceful and persistent even when he's tapped, told no or pushed away. A few weeks ago I saw him follow a young guy through the dark maze, grabbing and groping him over and over while the poor boy was saying no and trying to escape. It was harassment really. Me being tall as a tree I stepped in between and said to the grandpa "He says no, can you respect that and move on?" The grandpa said "its ok, I know him" and I said "Well clearly he doesnt want to know you. So leave him be. Now." Then he finally gave up and took off and the young guy thanked me for helping out.

Lo and behold, last weekend I was in the sauna playing with a guy I know and meet there sometimes. Suddenly I feel two extra hands coming out of nowhere, pulling my friend away from me with great force, whereby he nearly lost his balance and I could only just hold on to him so he didn't fall. So I try to see through the steam, thinking wtf is happening - and I see the same darn grandpa, still trying to frantically grab and nearly strangle my friend who is wrestling to get away 😡 So again I stepped up to him and towering over this idiot and say "go away, can't you see he doesn't want you?" Then he backed off and disappeared into some dark corner, probably to go and throw himself at the next unsuspecting victim.

Next time I see this bozo pestering and not respecting people, I will be tempted to drag him to the front desk, and let KB staff explain to him what the rules are.

5 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

Agree. There is one particular grandpa who walks with a limp, and who is very forceful and persistent even when he's tapped, told no or pushed away. A few weeks ago I saw him follow a young guy through the dark maze, grabbing and groping him over and over while the poor boy was saying no and trying to escape. It was harassment really. Me being tall as a tree I stepped in between and said to the grandpa "He says no, can you respect that and move on?" The grandpa said "its ok, I know him" and I said "Well clearly he doesnt want to know you. So leave him be. Now." Then he finally gave up and took off and the young guy thanked me for helping out.

Lo and behold, last weekend I was in the sauna playing with a guy I know and meet there sometimes. Suddenly I feel two extra hands coming out of nowhere, pulling my friend away from me with great force, whereby he nearly lost his balance and I could only just hold on to him so he didn't fall. So I try to see through the steam, thinking wtf is happening - and I see the same darn grandpa, still trying to frantically grab and nearly strangle my friend who is wrestling to get away 😡 So again I stepped up to him and towering over this idiot and say "go away, can't you see he doesn't want you?" Then he backed off and disappeared into some dark corner, probably to go and throw himself at the next unsuspecting victim.

Next time I see this bozo pestering and not respecting people, I will be tempted to drag him to the front desk, and let KB staff explain to him what the rules are.

This grandpa is just 1 of those bunch of irritating uncles I've encountered. When I'm having fun in the dark area, they will just join in and disturb even I've shown them the no no signage. 

What has happen to KB? The place is crowded but the quality of the crowds are JUNK! The quality of customers dropped tremendously. I hardly see much gorgeous nice guys anymore. Where have they gone to? 

When you pay peanut, you get monkeys! 

I guess you guys haven't met that white haired grandpa that like to suddenly shove his finger up into your ass. Allow him to have a little feel and he pressed me against the wall and after about just 5 seconds all of a sudden he stuck his finger inside very forcefully. Can be quite painful if not properly lubed.

1 hour ago, Guest Interested said:

How is the crowd usually on Friday evenings?

As mentioned, it's used to be fun and "safe" but not lately. Have fun and be "safe" if you intend to go. 

Guest Interested
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

As mentioned, it's used to be fun and "safe" but not lately. Have fun and be "safe" if you intend to go. 

Oh shoot what a shame:(

Guest Cliente
10 hours ago, Guest TeamKB said:

in complete darkness we are all the same.

it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us..

don’t let your eyes deceive you...

Sorry to say you are wrong, the rest of our sensory systems can still detect the difference. When the grandpas & fat hippos come close enough, you can sometimes smell the stench of stool leaks & body odor due to their poor personal hygiene and hear the occasional farts when their rectum muscles gave way. Not to mention also the rough texture of their saggy loose skin + stinky bad breaths when they exhale. Once I even caught one clearing his throat loudly before spitting his phlegm on the floor next to the double decker bed.  

Think it's time the management step up their game and ban this group from entering.

1. Try putting up anti-harassment signs (see below) at the door to constantly remind them not to cross the line.

2034233-200.png

ANY ONE CAUGHT HARASSING WILL BE SUBJECT TO STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION !

2. Brighten the maze so that they can longer hide & lurk in the dark .

3 hours ago, Guest Interested said:

How is the crowd usually on Friday evenings?

Best day is always Sat, followed by Sun, Mon/Thu, Fri/Wed & finally Tue in the order of crowd level + popularity. 

Last Fri was so so only, mostly regulars but the week before was good. The good thing about Fri & Sat is you don't have to work the following day, therefore no matter how late it may be, there will bound to be horny guys checking in.

I generally avoid Saturday because there are more younger men. I like Thursday because it’s Aniki Nite and I can ravish slightly mature men and can expect slightly meatier bodies.

Call me biased but most young men who drag me into the room are pretty downright rude by doing things to me without permission.

Guest Grand花朵 Hippo

While the above poster is at it, let me play the devil's advocate and gain some merit points and good karma. 

When the grandpa take off his dentures, he can give a very "safe" blow job. While grandpa is working his gums on your gems, you can rest your tired knee on his shoulder for support as you get pulled and tugged around in the dark maze by your hunky playmates.

Hippos are cushions and welcomed warm hugs on those cold hard beds where there aren't blankets.

15 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

This limping white haired grandpa seems to be exceptionally strong and could almost strangled your friend.  Is he a bodybuilder ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

11 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Monkeys get aggressive when they couldn't find bananas to feast on. It's made worse by the many juicy bananas dangling and swinging around them..LOL 

As the signage said:  Don't feed the monkeys. 

33 minutes ago, blueblueblue said:

just tell them "FUCK OFF" very loudly in the dark maze in front of everyone, they will pai seh and scuttle away like little ants

yes, this always works for me when they persist. such people dont play by the rules so we shouldnt either. 

if u are thinned-skin, just tell them in a measured tone "you better stop before I blow my top off". After he has left, u must keep your promise and find a top to blow.

Edited by lean n mean

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

I generally avoid Saturday because there are more younger men. I like Thursday because it’s Aniki Nite and I can ravish slightly mature men and can expect slightly meatier bodies.

Call me biased but most young men who drag me into the room are pretty downright rude by doing things to me without permission.

Wow at least got ppl interested in u...i would love to be dragged by the young men too!

Guest Fun294U
1 hour ago, blueblueblue said:

just tell them "FUCK OFF" very loudly in the dark maze in front of everyone, they will pai seh and scuttle away like little ants

KB is getting very messy in their crowds that they needed to be shouted "FUCK OFF"!!!

Oh dear.:(

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

Action is always stronger than words. While a simple "no" may portray you as being weak & soft, or worse being misinterpreted as flirtatious , a harsh "fuck off" sends out negative vibes of you being a stuck up bitch. Besides, you'll never know if these grandpas are suffering from age-related hearing loss, the tone of your words might sound like whispers to them.

Next time just let them have a taste of their own medicine by grabbing or pinching them back in triple their original strength before disappearing into the dark haha.

Guest Fun294U
44 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Action is always stronger than words. While a simple "no" may portray you as being weak & soft, or worse being misinterpreted as flirtatious , a harsh "fuck off" sends out negative vibes of you being a stuck up bitch. Besides, you'll never know if these grandpas are suffering from age-related hearing loss, the tone of your words might sound like whispers to them.

Next time just let them have a taste of their own medicine by grabbing or pinching them back in triple their original strength before disappearing into the dark haha.

Wow, now go into violent!

4 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

He is old, horny and desperate. That beats a bodybuilder any day 🙂

good job ! we need more sauna hero like you ! I, too, detest those desperate uncles. Even if a young guy who does the same other party who doesn't want to have fun with him, is still a turn-off. Is so disrespectful. Sauna-goers do not equate to free-meat-for-all. Really wish some can have basic manners, and a mirror.

On the above comments on the oldies, I had wanted to say that one should be more graceful towards them, after all, they are the senior citizens.  But, being a semi-regular in Keybox, I have come across the limping grandpa numerous times, and I have even witnessed an angmo ticking him off in the darkroom for being overly forceful, even when other displayed disinterest in him.  Seriously, it is very shameful to have to be ticked off by others at such old age for such silly acts.

Assessing this as a social issue, I reckon that in Singapore, there is still (hopefully these are the remnants) of a generation of folks which are not exactly educated, not aware and not bothered about being respectful and gracious when interacting with others.  Having been in saunas overseas in western cities, the seniors there are definitely more respectful (likely due to their culture) despite them having other problems in saunas (MBs, drugs, etc).  

I fervently hope that with the passing of these oldies with time, the next generation of seniors, being more exposed and aware, will behave better.

Are you sure all younger people are well behaved, respectful and gracious?

To me the problem is too many guys “tolerate” such ugly behaviour and don’t speak out even in the dark maze. Brush these rude people off, don’t let them do and then swallow your anger. These nasty guys won’t learn it the friendly way.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:01 PM, SuckMaster said:

I think I saw the annoying person you described again yesterday evening, along with another one that looked similar to him. The 2 of them were going around in the evening grabbing as many guy's groins forcefully as they can while passing by. I saw 1 of them being super persistent trying to push another younger guy into a room when the guy clearly rejected him 3 times by pushing him away and saying "no thanks, I'm good".

I was pissed off by them randomly and repeatedly grabbing my crotch painfully and trying to butt in while I was making out with some other guys, to the point where I forcefully deflected their hands away the moment I sensed their hands approaching. It's not the first time I've seen them in there as well, and it really ruins the mood.

11 hours ago, Lickme_Bod said:

good job ! we need more sauna hero like you ! I, too, detest those desperate uncles. Even if a young guy who does the same other party who doesn't want to have fun with him, is still a turn-off. Is so disrespectful. Sauna-goers do not equate to free-meat-for-all. Really wish some can have basic manners, and a mirror.

I wish to be nice, so often I will allow a quick touch/grope, but anything that causes pain is despicable .

To minimise such issues, I tend to spend time in the more brightly lit areas.

LOL i have ny fair share of being forcefully groped by those inconsiderate ah peks too. Then I learn this trick. Whenever I sensed their fingers groping my dick, I immediately grab their arm and do a quick anti-clockwise sharp twist. This immediately sends them crouching to the floor with pain. Hahaha it always works !

Guest Cliente

Yes, I saw him - fair, tall and handsome flex btm guy with defined abs. He's an occasional visitor at KB, not too picky & doesn't play hard to get type. Looks like he is really enjoying all the attentions from the swamp of followers going after him haha. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Yes, I saw him - fair, tall and handsome flex btm guy with defined abs. He's an occasional visitor at KB, not too picky & doesn't play hard to get type. Looks like he is really enjoying all the attentions from the swamp of followers going after him haha. 

Oh I didn’t see this one tho. He was abit darker and wore specs, really nice chest. I’m pretty sure he’s top!

Guest Grandpa monkeyhands
8 minutes ago, cutejack said:

But seriously,many gays visit gay sauna but expecting places of worship actions. Cant touch la. Cant talk. Roll eyes at others. I'm surprised.

No different from going to church or temple hor? That's why I come here every week to give my offerings to those statue gods by offering them my orgasm inducing hands and dyson motormouth.

17 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

He is old, horny and desperate. That beats a bodybuilder any day 🙂

I would say most sauna goers are horny and also desperate to get release.  Unfortunately, he happened to be old.  🙃 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.