Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, PlayersGroup said:

Was there just now. Quite a varied crowd. 

What's a varied Crowd? Care to describe? Keybox to me is a mix of young, old, fat, skinny, mostly out of shape middle age men but also some fit hotties....racial mix is appropriate in Singapore context....

Is that what you mean? 

23 minutes ago, Zyscgk said:

What's a varied Crowd? Care to describe? Keybox to me is a mix of young, old, fat, skinny, mostly out of shape middle age men but also some fit hotties....racial mix is appropriate in Singapore context....

Is that what you mean? 

Varied is the best description don't you think? There is a mixture of ages, build, races and nationalities. Most are respectful, one or two more persistent ones.

1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

Is lunchtime 12-2pm? 

I know 3-5pm is the husband hours. 🤣

After 6pm is mostly better when guys come after work and don't have to go home to wives or boyfriends...

Husbands sneak out from work during these 2 hours? Haha..

23 minutes ago, Guest Great experience said:

Were you there last Saturday evening? You are in your twenties or early thirties right?

No, I was there in the middle of last week but not last Saturday evening

16 hours ago, Smile bear said:

Just curious, got bear or meaty guy went there? Got market? 

If good looking, anywhere got market. As long as bear/meaty is not euphemism for fat.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, paulsmith1 said:

All guys carry condom with them inside?

Only a fraction would carry condoms around. Those who are expecting anal action.

Otherwise, got to duck outside to get from reception.

It is definitely not an ideal set up. You are in a cubicle with a hottie, lube is there, but no condoms. It is almost like encouraging people to go without.

Guest Great experience
18 minutes ago, Guest white said:

No, I was there in the middle of last week but not last Saturday evening

I always knew there are more than one hot white guy at keybox. 😊

Last time I met a French guy there. Oh boy was he into in trying many different things! Pushed me down onto the mattress forcefully and literally pounced on me. Great French kisser too!

I met one muscular guy who forced me into the room then he wanted to be bottomed. There wasn’t any condom so he bolted out to get some. I didn’t want to top and room sex is quite boring so I sneakily left the room to return to the dark corner before he returned. Hopefully he had found a top and simply abandoned coming back to the room.

Guest Great experience
8 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I met one muscular guy who forced me into the room then he wanted to be bottomed. There wasn’t any condom so he bolted out to get some. I didn’t want to top and room sex is quite boring so I sneakily left the room to return to the dark corner before he returned. Hopefully he had found a top and simply abandoned coming back to the room.

You have met the power bottom. You sneaked out of the room lol 😆 Room sex is boring with the wrong guy? I agree man. Group fun with a pack of horny muscled hunks is the best at the dark corner!👍 Especially if at least one of them is highly passionate and start frottaging/grinding against you and planting love bites on your neck. The best!

On 2/8/2021 at 7:46 PM, Guest Great experience said:

Anyone ever asked him about his nationality?

You mean got keybox patrons utilise the toilet and shower area for urine and scat fetish? Lol

I saw him went inside the maze once.

If he is only into urine and shit, maybe he isn't even gay? Cos you know girls being girls will never want to be part of such fetish....

But anyway, the three of us may not even be talking about the same guy. So don't anyone speculate on people's fetish lah

I spoke to him, German from Berlin 

3 hours ago, RetailTwink said:

Tonight was kinda boring. A bunch of muscular guys but the vibes were a bit cold. 

Go into the steam room naked and hard, that's the way to spice things up.

8 hours ago, Guest jjlin said:

If good looking, anywhere got market. As long as bear/meaty is not euphemism for fat.

Only a fraction would carry condoms around. Those who are expecting anal action.

Otherwise, got to duck outside to get from reception.

It is definitely not an ideal set up. You are in a cubicle with a hottie, lube is there, but no condoms. It is almost like encouraging people to go without.

Can only concur. The authorities should actually force the sauna operators to provide for condoms in all rooms. they can link up with the free condom suppliers. It is a shame for people needing to go to the front (naked) and ask for condoms.

Even if some guys take the condoms home, it is still a good thing as they care for safe sex.

The old grumpy guy once reacted to me when I asked again for some condoms (which I dropped when someone hit me during walking by) Really want again? If a young guy receives such a response, I think he will never ask for any condom again.

Even if the operators pay a minimal fee should be manageable for the saunas.

What I would suggest too (and did but fell on deaf ears from KB) to place some lube dispenser at the entrance to the maze.

The other saunas are not better.

Condoms should be supplied in the rooms and prominent locations.

Guest You angmoh whore
11 hours ago, Guest supply said:

Can only concur. The authorities should actually force the sauna operators to provide for condoms in all rooms. they can link up with the free condom suppliers. It is a shame for people needing to go to the front (naked) and ask for condoms.

Even if some guys take the condoms home, it is still a good thing as they care for safe sex.

The old grumpy guy once reacted to me when I asked again for some condoms (which I dropped when someone hit me during walking by) Really want again? If a young guy receives such a response, I think he will never ask for any condom again.

Even if the operators pay a minimal fee should be manageable for the saunas.

What I would suggest too (and did but fell on deaf ears from KB) to place some lube dispenser at the entrance to the maze.

The other saunas are not better.

Hi Singalion

I met a few ang mohs in KB but they were all from continental Europe. I only came across an American (visiting SG) at Cruise Club.

Most of the gay ANZ, UK and US/Canada men I know told me they don't go to sauna.

Guest Great experience
23 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I met a few ang mohs in KB but they were all from continental Europe. I only came across an American (visiting SG) at Cruise Club.

Most of the gay ANZ, UK and US/Canada men I know told me they don't go to sauna.

My experience differs.

I've met a Caucasian bear from Ireland in Keybox, an A&F model from Australia in Cruise Club, and a surfer dude from Australia in Absolute.

I've met a French in Keybox who looked like a uber hot gymnast and cheerleader. Lol

All of them were absolutely frisky. 😊

Guest kB Regular
3 hours ago, Guest AUNT said:

Anyone know if KB open as usual on CNY eve and CNY holidays? 

🏮🍊 Tomorrow 11 Feb (Thursday) CNY EVE, Keybox will open at 6pm instead of the usual 12pm.

🏮🍊 Operation hours will be as per normal from 12 Feb (Friday) CNY 1st day onwards : 12pm-8am daily!

祝大家:春节快乐哦!🏮🍊🏮🍊

On 2/9/2021 at 9:50 AM, hard2kill said:

Yesterday night was my first time  visiting. 8pm, Quite a number of young skinny guys which are my type. But im too shy to touch. So i just paraded my rock hard dick at a well lit area which was the lockers and got groped by mostly uncles and chubs. Any skinny young guy wanna go with me? 175 70 32mly here

You must be blind!

1 warning point for posting ad.

19 hours ago, Guest supply said:

For all those tops and bottoms heading into the maze, it should not be a surprise when they find themselves in a room with some hottie, that a condom comes in handy?

A condom is given to every visitor on entry. For each top & bottom pair that's two rounds of fun. And those that are insatiable can ask for more when coming in or before heading into the maze.

30 minutes ago, victorp said:

They used to...until someone or someones started to help himself or themselves to all the free condoms in the rooms on quite a few occasions.

Must be those losers from ThatcannotMakeitClub.

Guest Peterpan
9 hours ago, Guest kB Regular said:

🏮🍊 Tomorrow 11 Feb (Thursday) CNY EVE, Keybox will open at 6pm instead of the usual 12pm.

🏮🍊 Operation hours will be as per normal from 12 Feb (Friday) CNY 1st day onwards : 12pm-8am daily!

祝大家:春节快乐哦!🏮🍊🏮🍊

Will KB be giving 2 oranges to every visitor ?

7 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Yes everyone should have 2 big oranges in their hands in the dark exchange room - or 4 if their hands are big enough. Wishing all KB patrons a good CNY eve tonight. Nice way to welcum the new year, with an Ox cock inside you!

7 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Will those under 25 be getting angpows from the uncles and aunties in KB ? Its for good luck you know 💋

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.