Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

6 hours ago, RyanX said:

Anyone went to KB during CNY last year? How is the crowd during Da Nian Chu Yi? Will it be like a ghost town? 

It will be packed this year cos everyone can't fly overseas and it's a long weekend public holiday. 

Guest Cliente

I doubt it will be packed on day 1 of CNY since most will be spending time with families or home visiting to get angbows. For those superstitious ones, it is considered inauspicious to visit saunas on 大年初一.

4 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

I doubt it will be packed on day 1 of CNY since most will be spending time with families or home visiting to get angbows. For those superstitious ones, it is considered inauspicious to visit saunas on 大年初一.

Why inauspicious? Just select a 吉时 to visit, and must absorb as much essence of life as possible. Heard can 延年益寿。

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 hour ago, Guest AUNT said:

Why inauspicious? Just select a 吉时 to visit, and must absorb as much essence of life as possible. Heard can 延年益寿。

LOL

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Guest AUNT said:

Haha...where you learn this useful skill from? From 九阴真经, 玉女心经,打狗棒法 or 葵花宝典?

50 minutes ago, Muppet7070 said:

Is it worth it to go to KB? I'm one of those who has never had the nerve to go to a sauna yet. Covid makes it even more challenging to go.

If u have to ask and think of it that way, then don't go.. Simple..

1 hour ago, Muppet7070 said:

Is it worth it to go to KB? I'm one of those who has never had the nerve to go to a sauna yet. Covid makes it even more challenging to go.

I don’t advise u to go coz U won’t enjoy, since u already doubt the cleanliness of their premises. Tbh i was shocked during my recent visit there was too many guys in the dark maze... but more guys means more fun for some... maybe for U & me this is a potential risk becoz there is no safe distancing... but at the end of the day u must understand:

Sauna is for fun,

& having fun involves some sort of risk... like it or not... happy cny!

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Muppet7070 said:

The answer is so obvious. If you go, you may just regret a little if things fall short of expectations, vs a lifetime of regrets if you don't.

Good mixed crowd @ KB this pm and a great vibe. Sucked a tall thirtysomething chn guy in the steamroom and he fed me a huge load. Then an older guy showed up and started to play with me. I guess he was 60+ but a lean & smooth body. He got so excited from playing with my cock that he couldn't help suddenly shooting all over my chest. After cleaning up I went to rest at the double bed but soon another guy showed up, decided to pin me down and suck me so vigorously I thought I had boarded a train gone off the rails. Really some people have no idea what they're doing, sigh. So I bumped him off me and fled back into the steamroom again, where immediately a fit & smooth local boy in his late twenties first shoved his tongue and then his clean shaved dick in my mouth. His cum was sweet & creamy. Hope I bump into him again.

21 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

Good mixed crowd @ KB this pm and a great vibe. Sucked a tall thirtysomething chn guy in the steamroom and he fed me a huge load. Then an older guy showed up and started to play with me. I guess he was 60+ but a lean & smooth body. He got so excited from playing with my cock that he couldn't help suddenly shooting all over my chest. After cleaning up I went to rest at the double bed but soon another guy showed up, decided to pin me down and suck me so vigorously I thought I had boarded a train gone off the rails. Really some people have no idea what they're doing, sigh. So I bumped him off me and fled back into the steamroom again, where immediately a fit & smooth local boy in his late twenties first shoved his tongue and then his clean shaved dick in my mouth. His cum was sweet & creamy. Hope I bump into him again.

Whao, no need to have dinner liao. Well fed oredi on first days cny. Nice.

46 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

The ones that I know is the dark open room deeper into the maze. The other has to take a flight of stairs which will lead to two small rooms. 

Used to have one small bed and one big bed in an open area on level 2, my recent trip shows the place only left with 2 small cubicles, is that the Fk Exchange? How is it an exchange? haha..

Guest Ang mohs hair

Besides this present curly hair, I noticed the previous employee wearing glasses who often uses the gym in underwear to be curly haired too.

Maybe this John got public hair fetish?

That day I was at the counter returning my towel, and finally had a good look at curly hair's reknown hair from the side view. Lol

They looked baroque, robust, renaissance-like, almost permed, trimmed and neat to a fault. Almost like auntie Lucy's but smaller curls and less tight. I imagined sesame street's big bird in real life. Or a rich tai tai.

Why does it look familiar? There's something je ne sas quoi about it and no, i do not have public hair fetish.

And then I realised...

1200px-'David'_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU00

david-sculpture-4.jpg

Next time when I visit the salon, will bring these photos along. Maybe I can achieve the same effect.

Or maybe, he is natural curls.

Just the way John likes it. 

1 hour ago, PlayersGroup said:

Used to have one small bed and one big bed in an open area on level 2, my recent trip shows the place only left with 2 small cubicles, is that the Fk Exchange? How is it an exchange? haha..

Have not seen the old version. So far only see group fun playing in at the level 1 dark open room. Often will see going in and coming out of the darkness. 

51 minutes ago, renoma1069 said:

Using different shades of blue subtly sets out the scenes for expanded imagination 🤞 Haha maybe use it to navigate my first visit there, like 'museum' visit hehe

Inside the maze, the lights are bluish. I use the different shades of blue to mimic the feel. The red mattress is a nice contrast, I like their red mattress. 

5 minutes ago, thatsamore said:

Thanks for sharing this... really a nice change from the bitching about in the discussion thread... 

Welcome 😊

12 minutes ago, samegnob said:

I’ve never been to a sauna before. Any thing I should be aware of (especially during this time) if I want to visit KB this weekend? 

Not special. My first visit is a nice experience. On the first visit, I also sign up as member. If you are free today, try to attend the nude theme from 6:30pm to 11pm. I like this theme and the crowd. 

2 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

Not special. My first visit is a nice experience. On the first visit, I also sign up as member. If you are free today, try to attend the nude theme from 6:30pm to 11pm. I like this theme and the crowd. 

Thanks for the reply. What’s the policy on masks and safe distancing? 

7 hours ago, samegnob said:

I’ve never been to a sauna before. Any thing I should be aware of (especially during this time) if I want to visit KB this weekend? 

There won't be safe-distancing inside, lol. But its def worth the entrance fee coz u get to use a mini-gym, a sauna, steamroom & jacuzzi.

The 4 facilities i mentioned... U can use each for 20 minutes & that's already 80 minutes gone... have fun :)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.