Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

I don't understand why some guys like get furious when touched. Mostly will push politely which is nice. Some like get shocked n get angry as though they are in a temple with all monks around. Then, scared to die alone after get old? Once reach 50s/60s dog also won't come near n sniff la.

when u enter u will see some flowers & on the sign it says: "Congrats Ricky!"

Just wanna say something nice... the last time i was at KB when i gave them my locker key & waited to get back my card, the Owner of KB was there & he visually...

1) nodded his head to thank me for coming today, &
2) said a "Thank You."

I am assuming the Boss's name is Ricky which is the name displayed at the Flowers & its nice that he's giving a gd level of customer service during the pandemic 😃

Guest statue
12 hours ago, Square said:

Saw a funny incident this afternoon abt 4+.

There was this statue guy in underwear standing along the corridor, maybe early 30s, good build but just a statue.

There were two other dudes hugging and kissing along the same corridor. 

And a tall dark good looking guy just wanted to walk past the corridor and he had to squeeze past them, so he accidentally touched the statue and the statue rudely slapped his hand, thinking he was being touched. 

Poor tall guy was shocked, he wasn't even interested in the statue in the first place. 

Some guys seem to over estimate their worth. 

😆

i think i saw him too. he spent the whole afternoon and evening at the corridor perpendicular to the locker area. whenever i walk past, he will siam me. like eff u la, i'm not even interested siam me for what? i wasn't going to beo you or touch u. don't think so highly of yourself!

Guest guest
55 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

when u enter u will see some flowers & on the sign it says: "Congrats Ricky!"

Just wanna say something nice... the last time i was at KB when i gave them my locker key & waited to get back my card, the Owner of KB was there & he visually...

1) nodded his head to thank me for coming today, &
2) said a "Thank You."

I am assuming the Boss's name is Ricky which is the name displayed at the Flowers & its nice that he's giving a gd level of customer service during the pandemic 😃

Ricky is the one who gave the flowers, one of the regular customers.

The boss of Keybox name is Mr John, not Ricky.

Yes, Keybox does provides excellent customer service, not like some other saunas, like Ten Men, who ran the place strictly like military camps, Shogun, who chases all of their regular customers, Hook is just ok with their customer service.

This is definitely not advertising, but facts. In terms of value for money and facilities, I think anyone can agree that Keybox has the most facilities as compared to other competitor saunas till date so far.

Guest Angry

Hello KB, your STEAM ROOM IS NOT WORKING AT ALL !!!

As a paying customer, I expect all facilities within your premise to be in full working condition. Instead, last nite, I was greeted with a stuffy Steam Room filled with stale stinky air ! Its like entering a toilet filled with hot smelly urine stench, yucks !

If there's any facility that is not working, at least state it clearly at your entrance/website or give a discount to your customers.

Pls repair/ reinstate your Steam Room to its previous condition asap, whereby its at least filled with hot steam gushing out at frequent regular intervals and fragranced with lemongrass air freshner. Certainly not warm smelly stale air oozing out.

Rgds,

your faithful/regular customer.

24 minutes ago, Guest Angry said:

As a paying customer, I expect all facilities within your premise to be in full working condition. Instead, last nite, I was greeted with a stuffy Steam Room filled with stale stinky air ! Its like entering a toilet filled with hot smelly urine stench, yucks !

If there's any facility that is not working, at least state it clearly at your entrance/website or give a discount to your customers.

Pls repair/ reinstate your Steam Room to its previous condition asap, whereby its at least filled with hot steam gushing out at frequent regular intervals and fragranced with lemongrass air freshner. Certainly not warm smelly stale air oozing out.

Rgds,

Sorry u had to deal with such a horrible smell. I want the KB Management to hear my suggestion:

You have been open for more than 20 years, U should have made use of the "Phase 2 Heightened Alert" to fix/repair ur facilities... Sadly u did not do this & now ur Customers suffer. Thx for reading :)

Guest VeryAngry
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, Keybox does provides excellent customer service, not like some other saunas, like Ten Men, who ran the place strictly like military camps, Shogun, who chases all of their regular customers, Hook is just ok with their customer service.

This is definitely not advertising, but facts. In terms of value for money and facilities, I think anyone can agree that Keybox has the most facilities as compared to other competitor saunas till date so far.

Just self praise yrself n condemn others. As mentioned, take care of your damn premises in working conditions n stopped criticized others.

Guest kB regular
58 minutes ago, Guest Angry said:

Rgds,

Yes, the steam room wasn't working at all last night when I went in twice.. Then around 11:50pm, the night staff Ah Yao went inside to check.. & he then switched on the power & the steam room is actually working!

Last night was really jammed packed with lots of people (twinks, muscular, mature, stocky & all sorts - very diverse crowd in fact).. & all the cubicle/rooms are fully occupied every minute when trying to find one.. Lol!! 😁😁😁😁

Noticed some changes in KB : the shower area lights are brighter, the dry sauna lights changed to red light & it's much brighter.. Inside the steam room layout slight changed & has a new ceiling.. New cover on top the Smoking area behind.. & new tiles at the hydro pool/jacuzzi!

😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍👍

Btw, do note: The free cordial drinks machine is closed.. So I noticed some people drinking direct from the tap/nozzle from the water dispenser machine near the shower area! (I think it's not advisable during this pandemic)!! 

Guest Cliente
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I saw the congratulatory flower stand too, the gifter's name is written as Ricky aka 肥鸡(if I remember correctly cos I laughed when I saw it).

I think this 肥鸡  must be very chubby & slutty. 

Guest Wayang
14 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

I saw the congratulatory flower stand too, the gifter's name is written as Ricky aka 肥鸡(if I remember correctly cos I laughed when I saw it).

I think this 肥鸡  must be very chubby & slutty. 

Stop Wayang here and get the damn steam room fix !!!

Guest Forgetful Guest

Many years ago I went when I forgot my card. They tracked down my membership account using my phone number I think, but charged me an extra fee for not having the card with me. That was long ago so not sure if the same policy applies now

Guest Cliente
16 hours ago, Guest Forgetful Guest said:

Many years ago I went when I forgot my card. They tracked down my membership account using my phone number I think, but charged me an extra fee for not having the card with me. That was long ago so not sure if the same policy applies now

Should still be the same. I think Hook's check-in using the phone number is much better. The few times when I forgot to bring my card, I just head straight to Hook instead. 

after had the vaccination I had dizziness and soreness throughout my body. Went here to relaxing and chill but unfortunately, the sauna been closed and the steam room been told that not working properly. Well, thought the jacuzzi will do the job, but when I plunge my body there, the temperature was also not right. Left immediately disappointed even had fun with two guys at that time. 

Guest JojoGeogie
1 hour ago, George Kalalo said:

after had the vaccination I had dizziness and soreness throughout my body. Went here to relaxing and chill but unfortunately, the sauna been closed and the steam room been told that not working properly. Well, thought the jacuzzi will do the job, but when I plunge my body there, the temperature was also not right. Left immediately disappointed even had fun with two guys at that time. 

Oh no!!  What happen to KeyBox lately? Suddenly the saunas so run down ??  So many facilities all spoilt and they still charge the full price!! Shame on you, KeyBox !!! 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:09 AM, Neh Neh said:

Went on rainy sunday, hmm somehow my anaconda like to stir on rainy days. Was quite crowded when stepped in kb. After changed out and shower, went to the steam room, the steam room was working fine steamy and moderate hot (just nice), and it was crowded inside the steam room, so happening inside there, all corners got group fun, sucking, moaning and piak piak sound. The steam room layout seems better now, more spacious. People walked pass me and felt my hardon. Soon someone kneel down to suck my cock till i shot into his warm mouth.

I went out to shower. After that went to explore the maze. 2nd floor layout been changed back to the past layout with 1 big bed and 1 small bed near the stair. This layout seems to be the best and popular layout as there again many actions going on. The big bed was full of guys having fun. Next i gone to the dark maze, same crowded. Walked around and found a bed to rest. Just rest my eyes, not long someone came and openned up my white towel like opening a gift. He felt my anaconda and then "jiak choa". My anaconda struggled. He so determined to eat my anaconda and wouldn't let go. No matter how, he could "mouth locked" my anaconda. He has "jiak choa" skill. Lol 😆

Now my anaconda was super angry and has grown very big, after lots of struggle, i got on top him, thrusted my anaconda furiously and deeoly in his warm mouth. Soon a huge load shot him to heaven. I went shower and left kb sexified after that.

I thought you attack him and sent him to heaven using your neh neh haaha. You are top as well

33 minutes ago, Guest JojoGeogie said:

Oh no!!  What happen to KeyBox lately? Suddenly the saunas so run down ??  So many facilities all spoilt and they still charge the full price!! Shame on you, KeyBox !!! 

Don't wish to see anyone here to condemn keybox. Pls stop. If u think keybox is not good , just stay at home n fuck yr dad. Don't spoil other's rice bowl. Coz karma is a bitch. If it strikes u, u won't have not only cock but food too, to put inside yr mouth. 

3 hours ago, Guest JojoGeogie said:

Lucky me I used voucher and paid 8 SGD for the entrance. But don't you worry, they usually repair it fast. But hey, what kind of option do we have now since only KB, Hooks, and ShoGun run the business. And I thought the other two doesn't worth the penny based on my personal opinion. 

Guest JojoGeogie
6 hours ago, cutejack said:

Don't wish to see anyone here to condemn keybox. Pls stop. If u think keybox is not good , just stay at home n fuck yr dad. Don't spoil other's rice bowl. Coz karma is a bitch. If it strikes u, u won't have not only cock but food too, to put inside yr mouth. 

Hey bitch, we know you been fucking yr dad at home. Face it, KeyBox is running down, since last week the steamroon already down!! We know you are the watch dog. Watch your mouth before karma fall on you too !!! 

3 hours ago, Guest JojoGeogie said:

Hey bitch, we know you been fucking yr dad at home. Face it, KeyBox is running down, since last week the steamroon already down!! We know you are the watch dog. Watch your mouth before karma fall on you too !!! 

we know - meaning how many ungrateful bitches are there?

Tell them if the steam room is down, come here in bw n tell for what? U think the technician is here ar, bitch? Pruposely to bad mouth abt others bizz n u get angry when I corrected u. Anonymous Coward!

Edited by cutejack

Guest JojoGeogie
51 minutes ago, cutejack said:

we know - meaning how many ungrateful bitches are there?

Always complain as though born for a mum who always get fucked around coz complain yr dad never fuck her properly is it? Tell them if the steam room is down, come here in bw n tell for what? U think the technician is here ar, bitch? Pruposely to bad mouth abt others bizz n u get angry when I corrected u. Anonymous Coward!

Loser!! Can't face the reality! Just becos you always got free fuck from John!! 

With the KTV case load going up, you guys still dare to go Sauna? I mean, isnt the Steam room the most susceptible? Add to that the dark maze and guys having contact sex. I am pretty sure Keybox and Hook Club are gonna be in the news soon enough. And all those closeted guys, have no choice but to declare to Govt that they go to gay saunas. Be careful ya!

Guest HoLanJiao
2 hours ago, Guest Pom pom nite said:

You all want to get bird flu arrhh

I wonder how will KB  make sure that their customers did not visit the KTV lately? Most important is that they MUST make sure that all customers scan the Trace Together before n after check in/out. So to avoid another cluster form in their premises

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest HoLanJiao said:

I wonder how will KB  make sure that their customers did not visit the KTV lately? Most important is that they MUST make sure that all customers scan the Trace Together before n after check in/out. So to avoid another cluster form in their premises

They are still celebrating their anniversary!!!  Still got people dare to go meh??  Plus their facilities so run down n mostly spoilt. People are taking their risks to enter and KB dun bother to get those stuffs Repair. 

Guest Cliente
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

They are still celebrating their anniversary!!!  Still got people dare to go meh??  Plus their facilities so run down n mostly spoilt. People are taking their risks to enter and KB dun bother to get those stuffs Repair. 

The steamroom is up and running now. Dry sauna is still down but I saw people doing tiger shows inside.

Thurs night's crowd was quite good due to the 1-for-1 pass promo. Managed to fuck a regular btm and a fresh new face in mid 20s before bottoming for a young PRC top in his early 30s.

Guest Legal
6 hours ago, G_M said:

The above 3 post have the same IP address and It's replying to it's own message.

Why are you replying to your own message? and your purposed of doing such things?

Green Eye Competitor? Disgruntle banned customer? Getting back at @cutejack because he had sex with the owner and you don't?

Members be your own judge!

16/Jul/2021.

Lets be honest. I am not and never a Keybox staff. Only one of the regular customers since the old Keybox at Bugis area. 

Looking at all the available evidences and facilities, one can successfully conclude that Keybox indeed has the most facilities as compared to the other two current operating saunas, namely, Hook and Shogun. As for the previous Ten Men Club, it has only a hot steam bath, with no dry sauna or jacuzzi. Ten Men is moving to a new location as per their Telegram, with locations only announced in due time.

The wet steam bath sauna was recently repaired just yesterday, on the 15/Jul/2021, after continuously working without fail for about at least 1 1/2 years. It was promptly repaired the next working day after discovering that the steam was not powerful enough to produce the required heat. It was up and running yesterday, on the 15/Jul/2021 already.

As for the dry sauna, it has been continuously working for at least 2 years without fail.

Please bear in mind that things will spoil after working for sometimes due to wear and tear. This is entirely normal. But when things are spoiling, just before they are completely spoilt, they are promptly repaired soonest possible within the next working day.

Keybox also as a proper warm-water filled jacuzzi for all to use, on top of a proper gym room for those who want a work-out anytime.

Even other saunas like Kallang Wave Mall Japanese-themed Yunomori Spa &/or Guillemard Road, near Geylang area local Singapore-themed G-Spa sometimes has their facilities down due to maintenance or wear and tear. And the entrance fee payable is about between S$40 to S$68, depending on which day you go, without promotions. Keybox is affordably charging only about maximum of S$15 on weekends and about S$12 on most weekdays, and again depending on which day you go and your age group. 

Please be fair and comment based on available evidence and proof.

For your information.

Guest Legal
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If you commented that Keybox's facilities are run down, kindly take evidence photos from current operating other 02 X gay-themed saunas, like Hook and Shogun and put them here for all to see and view and comment and lets take them from there and see if you are right.

Thank You.

2 hours ago, Guest Legal said:

16/Jul/2021.

Lets be honest. I am not and never a Keybox staff. Only one of the regular customers since the old Keybox at Bugis area. 

Looking at all the available evidences and facilities, one can successfully conclude that Keybox indeed has the most facilities as compared to the other two current operating saunas, namely, Hook and Shogun. As for the previous Ten Men Club, it has only a hot steam bath, with no dry sauna or jacuzzi. Ten Men is moving to a new location as per their Telegram, with locations only announced in due time.

The wet steam bath sauna was recently repaired just yesterday, on the 15/Jul/2021, after continuously working without fail for about at least 1 1/2 years. It was promptly repaired the next working day after discovering that the steam was not powerful enough to produce the required heat. It was up and running yesterday, on the 15/Jul/2021 already.

As for the dry sauna, it has been continuously working for at least 2 years without fail.

Please bear in mind that things will spoil after working for sometimes due to wear and tear. This is entirely normal. But when things are spoiling, just before they are completely spoilt, they are promptly repaired soonest possible within the next working day.

Keybox also as a proper warm-water filled jacuzzi for all to use, on top of a proper gym room for those who want a work-out anytime.

Even other saunas like Kallang Wave Mall Japanese-themed Yunomori Spa &/or Guillemard Road, near Geylang area local Singapore-themed G-Spa sometimes has their facilities down due to maintenance or wear and tear. And the entrance fee payable is about between S$40 to S$68, depending on which day you go, without promotions. Keybox is affordably charging only about maximum of S$15 on weekends and about S$12 on most weekdays, and again depending on which day you go and your age group. 

Please be fair and comment based on available evidence and proof.

For your information.

Wow surprised to learn that kb is crowded on last nite. Guess ppl are not deterred by the KTV clamping down at all.

Dun forget hor, MOH can trace you frm TT shud anyone inside kb is an infected customer on same day of visit as you and u will need to undergo quarantine. Not forgetting the msm will have a field day reporting all over plus non stop blaming from the public. How to explain to family and boss that u are quarantined ? Even not on same day of visit as the infected customers, will still be placed on high alert warning list and need go go for testing.

Guest Aladdin's tool
On 7/14/2021 at 4:57 PM, George Kalalo said:

How to do this? Another level of kama sutra?

surely it is not Kamasutra for beginners... 🤣

But as alternative you can try with some belly dance. 

Please tell me when you go next time, I want to watch... 

Guest Guest

Keybox can play their part .Only allow those with 2 jab to enter.Is better to be strict than lose their business if covid is found in their premises.They might lose their licence for good if it happen.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just wonder how often KB do the cleaning n sanitising? Do they sanitise the lockers every time  when customers check out before the next customer use it? 

It's not abt sanitizing or no?how n when? God protects gays coz we r innocent n kind ppl. We don't owe anyone anything. That's why we r single n unmarried. God bless all of us here.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Keybox can play their part .Only allow those with 2 jab to enter.Is better to be strict than lose their business if covid is found in their premises.They might lose their licence for good if it happen.

Nvr mind, go in there, can have more than 2 jabs. U don't tell ppl what to do. 

9 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Nvr mind, go in there, can have more than 2 jabs. U don't tell ppl what to do. 

More than 2 jabs in the face, mouth or ass? Lol. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.