Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 12/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, Twice said:

Went to KB last night to use my complimentary pass. Crowd wasn’t that good as compared to Saturday night. Was being surrounded and groped by many in the dark maze. Didn’t find anyone really my type to go to room. Ended the night in the dark maze being jerked and touched by others. Free show for all lol. 

LOL

Guest SayangSayang

Went to KB last night to use my complimentary pass. Crowd wasn’t that good as compared to Saturday night. Was being surrounded and groped by many in the dark maze. Didn’t find anyone really my type to go to room. Ended the night in the dark maze being jerked and touched by others. Free show for all lol. 

So sorry to hear that. But I thought kB used to have very good crowds? What's happening now? 

Crowd not good but still surrounded and groped by many? 

Means Saturday will be groped by even more? 

Guest Brainless
On 12/23/2021 at 8:59 AM, Oradagan said:

I am a bw member. But if i take the membership which is 10$?

Precisely, cutejack talk without a brain! 

Being a BW member is free, KB membership is chargeable at $10!! 

I dun see the link. 

Visited Keybox in the late afternoon today. It has been quite some time since the last visit. There are changes to the rooms and corridors are now darker as the blue floor lights are replaced with purple lights. The maze has changed and there has been quite a number of guys in there. One of the guy approached me and we started nipple play with each other. With both of us being hard, the guy removed his towel and I followed. We are playing at the corner while others started to join in the fun. A couple of guys approached my back. I reached out to their cocks. And they are big. As their cocks got hard, I place their cock to my ass hole. Another guy went in front of me to suck my cock. It was not long that I soon wanted to cum and try to pull away from the guy who is sucking me. He took my cock and suck it hard and I cummed. As the guy stands up, I start to play with his nipples and cock. From his silhouette, he is quite well built and good looking from his features. The lockers area also has changed. As usual, a good mix of crowd 😊

On 12/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, lean94 said:

hows keybox on PH like today? thinking of dropping by for the first time tonight haha but not sure.

Same crowd. Nice n decent crowd.

Saw one gigantic cock matured guy collecting 2 more condoms after screwing one young twink for past one hour while i was at the counter to exit the place. Go n have fun as usual dude.

Edited by cutejack

On 12/25/2021 at 8:57 PM, cutejack said:

Same crowd. Nice n decent crowd.

Saw one gigantic cock matured guy collecting 2 more condoms after screwing one young twink for past one hour while i was at the counter to exit the place. Go n have fun as usual dude.

thanks man!

anyone with any advice for first timers? i dont even know the procedure and where to go to put my things etc lol im gonna look so silly

On 12/25/2021 at 9:34 PM, lean94 said:

thanks man!

anyone with any advice for first timers? i dont even know the procedure and where to go to put my things etc lol im gonna look so silly

ya same man. i need advice also lol

Heard last sunday...there was a fight over a hunk's dick. One guy sucking,The rest around were also fight for the same dick...in the end there was a stampede. The hunks dick almost bitten off, as the suckee refused to let go, as he was pushed away, he bite the dick along. ,....if bitten off, go A&E and medical insurance how to claim or ..how to report?

Edited by LoveCum
latest

On 12/26/2021 at 9:32 AM, LoveCum said:

Heard last sunday...there was a fight over a hunk's dick. One guy sucking,The rest around were also fight for the same dick...in the end there was a stampede. The hunks dick almost bitten off, as the suckee refused to let go, as he was pushed away, he bite the dick along. ,....if bitten off, go A&E and medical insurance how to claim or ..how to report?

Interesting.

Just report at A&E as it is:

" My cock was in great demand. So they bit it off to share among the fans. Pl replace with a new and BIGGER one, can?". LOL 

Insurance?  Better not report or else premium sure to increase.

Edited by yuquidam

On 12/26/2021 at 9:32 AM, LoveCum said:

What an amazing hear-say story 

On 12/25/2021 at 9:34 PM, lean94 said:

thanks man!

Once you enter the entrance, the receptionist will register you and pass you towel and condom. Then you can enter the place where you will directly be at the lockers area. Not difficult to find. Don't over think too much. Just there to meet guys for fun 😊

On 12/26/2021 at 9:46 AM, Guest Dick sucker said:

Don’t you feel disgusting everyone sucking same dick without washing in the maze?

tasting everyone saliva… yucks

The fact that we did it means we dont MIND !

We are in Keybox.   It is a gay sauna where 90% are there for sex.  Maybe you are the odd one going there to see how disgusting it is.  

On 12/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, lean94 said:

hows keybox on PH like today? thinking of dropping by for the first time tonight haha but not sure

Lean 94 

Look into the Mirror and read this , after reading , you will have all the BALLS in the world to cheong 

" If I can attend any interview(s) whereby a stranger(s) (interviewers) asked me stupid, difficulty challenging or even irrelevant questions . After an hours I walked out still unhurt even better I might get the job 

What is going to sauna ????? I am going there for fun and who is going to hurt me ?? 

Guest Being Groped Forcefully
On 12/26/2021 at 10:41 AM, yuquidam said:

😳

Last nite was packed and I had a great time, sans for having groped violently by that irritating groper, again !!

Anyone has misfortune of having groped by him too ? Short, thin, bald headed, hunched, in his 50s or 60s, typically pacing in the dark maze in a fast speed and forcefully groping dicks along the way. I had my dick groped not once but on numerous times. I had to push his hand away and he forcefully twisted my fingers. Wtf this old man !!

Keybox, TIME FOR YOU TO BAN THIS IRRITATING GROPER ! You cant miss him and I'm sure you have received fair share of complaints abt him ! Otherwise you are going to lose customers.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:53 AM, Guest Being Groped Forcefully said:

Last nite was packed and I had a great time, sans for having groped violently by that irritating groper, again !!

Anyone has misfortune of having groped by him too ? Short, thin, bald headed, hunched, in his 50s or 60s, typically pacing in the dark maze in a fast speed and forcefully groping dicks along the way. I had my dick groped not once but on numerous times. I had to push his hand away and he forcefully twisted my fingers. Wtf this old man !!

Keybox, TIME FOR YOU TO BAN THIS IRRITATING GROPER ! You cant miss him and I'm sure you have received fair share of complaints abt him ! Otherwise you are going to lose customers.

Also ban cock Biter

Edited by LoveCum

I encountered this short skinny balding sneaky old cunt as well, managed to grab his wrist when he was about to grope and swing it away hard enough to cause pain but not fracture him. He didn't learn his lesson, throughout the night this went on at least 4 to 5 times, the very last time I gave him a hard kick on his knee & felt so therapeutic doing that. 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 12/26/2021 at 8:38 PM, Guest Patron said:

I encountered this short skinny balding sneaky old cunt as well, managed to grab his wrist when he was about to grope and swing it away hard enough to cause pain but not fracture him. He didn't learn his lesson, throughout the night this went on at least 4 to 5 times, the very last time I gave him a hard kick on his knee & felt so therapeutic doing that. 

LOL 👋

On 12/26/2021 at 10:33 AM, Guest Mary said:

The fact that we did it means we dont MIND !

We are in Keybox.   It is a gay sauna where 90% are there for sex.  Maybe you are the odd one going there to see how disgusting it is.  

Definitely disgusting if the dick u suck, previously suck by someone not ur typee or someone that turn u off. 

WTF 😲🤨😆

Guest So. Much. Fun

I had so much fun today. 

Fucked two hunks and then got sucked off by multiple mouths in the maze. 

Two after another two just kept teasing my nips with their mouths while another blew me until I shot into his mouth. 

The patrons are really polite and easy to get.

On 12/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, Guest So. Much. Fun said:

I had so much fun today. 

Fucked two hunks and then got sucked off by multiple mouths in the maze. 

Two after another two just kept teasing my nips with their mouths while another blew me until I shot into his mouth. 

The patrons are really polite and easy to get.

U said it.

Guest Brighter a bit please

Not sure if it is just me, but has the lighting in the maze reduced considerably?

I went last Tue and it was much easier to discern how a person looks. Today, it was near impossible. 

I understand the concept of a dimly lit maze, but if there is greater variation in the lighting (e.g. 0% to 30% such as last Tue), it gives patrons more options to decide which areas they want to play in. When the range is 0% to 10%, the choice set shrinks for those who would have preferred 10% to 30% lighting. 

Or is it just me, and everyone here has a totally dark (0% to 10%) kink? Lol

Guest Love it

I love the maze as its a place where I can get sucked off by so many guys.

I got sucked off by so many guys until a crowd formed and I had to pull myself out. 

Once I was out, I was pulled into a room by another guy standing along the passageway as he saw that I was hard as a rock. 

Fucked him until he came and I went back in to service the hungry mouths there. 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:33 PM, GachiMuchi said:

If a top needs to turn on the light to know where the asshole is, it is indicative that, that is a lousy top. Leave the room immediately!

Well I don't think highly of myself. I'm a down to earth guy. The bottoms should judge me. Nothing to brag about it. 

Is the dimmer light the reason more and more guys are wearing watch in the maze? Some will blatantly shine the light down the maze to see and choose the “meat” like grocery shopping. 

Shouldn’t the management ban watches since they can also be use as recording devices? 

If the reason for allowing watch is people need to see time or need the light, then I also can bring my phone inside and say I’m waiting for a call? Duh. 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:20 AM, moonki said:

Is the dimmer light the reason more and more guys are wearing watch in the maze? Some will blatantly shine the light down the maze to see and choose the “meat” like grocery shopping. 

Shouldn’t the management ban watches since they can also be use as recording devices? 

If the reason for allowing watch is people need to see time or need the light, then I also can bring my phone inside and say I’m waiting for a call? Duh. 

Yeah, these watches are a problem because they could also be recording devices. They should be banned.

Guest Easy meat

Always have a good time getting multiple action. 

In the maze, get sucked. Then proceed straight to the mezzanine, also get sucked. Come down, get sucked and also suck him until he came in my mouth. Went to the steam room, and sucked multiples cocks again. 

Love the easy going guys there. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.