Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

wow is it i too long never go sauna already, i read these last two pages so many sharing their experience of getting bred raw. Nowadays everyone so open and accepting of raw sex sia. Last time i go, like more btms than tops, so hard to find a top and others keep mistaking me for one too

Edited by sharked

I believe chances of having so many hot encounters depend on:

1) how hot are you

2) how picky you are 

3) how crowded the place is 

some of these stories sound too juicy to be true but based on my personal experience, every visit was worth it.

To each his own, whether you’ll have a good time depends on how you make use of it.

I'm just sharing my experience in blowing wind. Some days when I was at keybox I found myself not as attractive that I couldn't get a single guy. And yes sometimes I do feel like a statue there. 

We are all humans, I'm not promoting anything and just sharing. Many patrons had pm me for more details and I do share with them. 

Guest Young btm

Covid. Smovid. Omnicron. Smonicron.

Was crowded yesterday with mostly older folks but at least I got to have fun with the better ones. Yeah. 

Short stocky chinese guy didn't want to fuck raw and just fuck for a while but couldn't cum, so just suck his thick cock until he pump everything into my mouth. 

Came out of the room and tall specky dude w a tattoo across his chest just touched my hand and followed him back into the room. Passionate kissing and he rimmed my already loose hole making me just ask him to fuck me already. Good thing he was on PreP, so generously opened my hole for him. 

He finally unloaded his load into my hole. 

I wasn't done, so I didn't cum and found another mature toned chinese dude. Said he had already cummed once but don't mind fucking again. But turned out he was too tired after the first round so just ended up sucking him till he came a second time.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:37 AM, Guest Young btm said:

Was crowded yesterday with mostly older folks but at least I got to have fun with the better ones. Yeah. 

Short stocky chinese guy didn't want to fuck raw and just fuck for a while but couldn't cum, so just suck his thick cock until he pump everything into my mouth. 

Came out of the room and tall specky dude w a tattoo across his chest just touched my hand and followed him back into the room. Passionate kissing and he rimmed my already loose hole making me just ask him to fuck me already. Good thing he was on PreP, so generously opened my hole for him. 

I wasn't done, so I didn't cum and found another mature toned chinese dude. Said he had already cummed once but don't mind fucking again. But turned out he was too tired after the first round so just ended up sucking him till he came a second time.

‘good thing he was on prep’?!??! 🤣 🤣 

a) do you know how prep works?
b) you trust some random stranger when they tell you they are on it?

wtf… Covid is the least of your worries. 

Can can can , can already 

We don't need every patron of KB to come here and report every details what they did especially the usual - we kiss hug suck fuck swallow etc. Which is not doing those when having sex ??? 

Tell us if you did the followings ; I tied him up whacked till he bleeds, we somersault in the room until the door came down.   We were fucking at the drinking / TV place and all watching OR at the TV room there was a bukkake , 

Otherwise ........ 

Hot!!

Hot but end of the visit, did u cum?

U r an angel who sacrifice for others. Keep it up.

i did go there a few times. had some fun as well... but other than that. im mostly walking around waiting for ppl to approach me. how do i overcome that? cos im scared someone will reject. esp since im from the minority race, i'm already rejected for my skin colour on grindr. how will it make a difference if i turn up in person? 

So I was at keybox late last night, was there for a few hours.. and there was this guy came later, most of the guys were sleeping, only a few around. 
He walked around, but when every time he sees anyone he gave a disgusted look like he’s above everyone else there. 

To all these type of boys thinking they’re like gods greatest gift… please put your attitude at the front desk. I think some of those boys you roll your eyes to - don’t deserve to be treated like lepers. 
if they approached you and they’re not your type, just politely decline with no thanks. 
If you think you’re that good looking and you don’t want anyone to look at you - throw a paper bag over your head. 

On 8/13/2020 at 3:31 PM, Guest Student said:

Wow, why is everyone getting heated up? If you choose to patronise a sauna during this period, that is your right but do so responsibly. 

Visited last Monday at about 8:00pm. There was a queue on the list. Unfortunately I had to wait for a few people to leave before i could enter. The staff asked for my name and contact number so that they can contact me once im able to enter. In the mean time, I headed to BK and had an ice cream cone :D

Thought of doing some work but about 10/15mins later they called and I then entered. There were a few changes apart from the mandatory safe distancing guidelines. 

- Prices on the website are not updated. If i can recall correctly, the free slots are replaced by $6 per entry. (Free slots for K-Boy)

- Every entry entitles you to a 4h pass to KB. After which, you will be charged for $5 for blocks of two hours. 

- While the steam room and communal drink dispensers are closed, the sauna is open (dry steam room), the gym is open and the jacuzzi is open. 

- The huge bed on the second floor is removed and same goes for the beds right behind the computers near the lockers. 

- Cups for the mouthwash is removed and you can get it from the counter. 

- Definitely wasn't as crowded as it used to be as they do put a limit to the number of patrons in the Sauna. Nevertheless, crowd quality seem to be about the same I guess. Cant give a verdict on this one time visit. 

- The staffs clean the maze and the room more frequently and often times patrons do not cluster together. Everyone uses masks in the maze except when making out in the room of course. 

That is about it. Just that if you wish to go ensure that you're well and perhaps it is best to monitor your health after the visit. 

Stay safe and take care guys :)

On 8/13/2020 at 4:09 PM, Guest Zerro said:

Somethings just cannot be scratched alone.

After months of isolation, I was desperate. He was desperate. We went to the room with the big big mirror. Instinctively, no hugging, no kissing, I bend over the bed facing the mirror with my butts sticking out. He flipped over my towel, put on his condom and helped me to open up with his expert fingers.

After months of isolation, it felt so good and tight. He asked me if he's my first dabo and I nodded while still in my mask. So kinky. No wonder he's so desperate, he know many 0 only open puasa now and he want to catch us first to mate. He can easily tell from my tightness.

Keeping safe distance of 1 m is no problem as he pounded me from behind. Only contacts were his hands around my body.

He's wearing black mask, I'm wearing white mask. It looked more like we are plotting to rob a bank. We're just as law breaking doing sex between 2 strangers. Now it's even possible to be anonymous while having sexual connections below the waist.

I can moan like a whore and be muffled by the mask. He was a bit rough pulling me by my hair. It looked almost s&m in the mirror that stimulated his aggression. 

Oh fuck, I totally missed this fun so much I could groan in ecstasy. It was so satisfactory for us and still so safe.

After pounding me for more than 15 min that seemed like eternity, we both came like crazy. By then I realised my towel was already gone to the bed. He was riding me like Zorro. I was totally naked but my anonymity was still well covered by the mask. 

He hurriedly opened the door to leave but forgot to remove his condom. He stepped back in and left the door open while he pulled off the condom and wiped his cock, for some uncles to peep in at me. Through the mirror I saw them looking at my well used butts. But I'm in no hurry to close the door since I'm covered by the mask. The top cheekily fingered me for them to see.

He left, I closed the door to clean up myself. I stepped out feeling fun because those uncles outside waiting could not identify me.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, 30yochinese said:

No more theme nights due to covid. 

on Thursdays u have to wear a towel...

On 8/14/2020 at 2:46 PM, superflawless said:

I went yesterday at around 3.30 pm. I didn't have to queue up and quickly got it. There were quite a few people in the sauna. Around 25. 

By the time I left at 5.30, there was a long queue outside in the reception area. I think I saw 8 patrons waiting to get in.

Can tag along Thur and Friday noon ? Need a member assistant

OK I know I'm going to be flamed endlessly for this, but I have to tell the truth and hopefully someone else here can benefit.

I got bed bug bites on both my feet and neck/chest after visiting Keybox. I don't suspect the mattresses because I hardly ever use the rooms. I suspect either the floor of the steam room/shower area or the cleanliness of the towels.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

OK I know I'm going to be flamed endlessly for this, but I have to tell the truth and hopefully someone else here can benefit.

I got bed bug bites on both my feet and neck/chest after visiting Keybox. I don't suspect the mattresses because I hardly ever use the rooms. I suspect either the floor of the steam room/shower area or the cleanliness of the towels.

as long as you get a good f*ck. its ok 😊

Guest Boss the big bed bug

Beg bugs from floor or towel? Maybe you were bitten by the boss John himself? He is one big bed bug lurking around in Keybox.

On 1/14/2022 at 7:24 AM, Guest Young said:

Another fun night. 

I guess being young muscular bottom has its advantages there. Basically can choose some of the better dudes to have fun with. 

Three rounds with three different mature dudes with good bods. 

Guess they were horny enough to fuck me raw when I asked. 

One of them quite strong. After he came, still hard and can fuck another round but he couldn't cum the second time. 

Later I saw him come up from the steam room after I showered and left. 

😜🤪😝

How sad!   You won't be young forever.

Staying in this fast lane, what will your life be years from now?

On 2/1/2022 at 7:25 AM, LoveCum said:

Why always guest  accounts making such....

I'm not part of any pro or anti-sauna group. I'm merely stating my personal experience so that everyone can pay more attention to the hygiene level and precautions taken by public establishments like saunas. My main focus is to resolve the bed bug bites on my body.

On 2/1/2022 at 12:16 AM, Guest Patron said:

Don't think any Chinese (at least local) will go on the 1st day of CNY, better to try your luck on the 2nd day or past midnight tomorrow.

Gong xi fa cai !

If I go KB today to get a good hard F, do I need to give the top angpow ?

On 2/1/2022 at 8:59 AM, Guest 69fun said:

Gong xi fa cai !

If I go KB today to get a good hard F, do I need to give the top angpow ?

Ya, have to.

Do remember to go nearby 佛牙寺to 拜拜 if you got no fluck.

Guest SameBadExperience
On 2/1/2022 at 8:46 AM, Guest Guest said:

I'm not part of any pro or anti-sauna group. I'm merely stating my personal experience so that everyone can pay more attention to the hygiene level and precautions taken by public establishments like saunas. My main focus is to resolve the bed bug bites on my body.

I shared the same experience like you. But I did report here. Becos if I do, they will flamed me up and said untrue and accused me as competitor. I just hope that KB can improvise on the hygience level at the dark area, shower area, steamroon and importantly the mattress. It's time that they should have change all the mattress.

On 2/1/2022 at 10:21 AM, cuteboyy said:

What time is good today? 😜

On 2/1/2022 at 10:06 AM, Guest SameBadExperience said:

I shared the same experience like you. But I did report here. Becos if I do, they will flamed me up and said untrue and accused me as competitor. I just hope that KB can improvise on the hygience level at the dark area, shower area, steamroon and importantly the mattress. It's time that they should have change all the mattress.

On 2/1/2022 at 9:46 AM, Danyhu said:

Doesn't matter if you top or btm. Give the angpow if you are married and the other is not. 🤣

Cool

On 1/30/2022 at 12:28 AM, Guest shy said:

i did go there a few times. had some fun as well... but other than that. im mostly walking around waiting for ppl to approach me. how do i overcome that? cos im scared someone will reject. esp since im from the minority race, i'm already rejected for my skin colour on grindr. how will it make a difference if i turn up in person? 

On 1/30/2022 at 4:31 PM, greg01greg said:

So I was at keybox late last night, was there for a few hours.. and there was this guy came later, most of the guys were sleeping, only a few around. 
He walked around, but when every time he sees anyone he gave a disgusted look like he’s above everyone else there. 

To all these type of boys thinking they’re like gods greatest gift… please put your attitude at the front desk. I think some of those boys you roll your eyes to - don’t deserve to be treated like lepers. 
if they approached you and they’re not your type, just politely decline with no thanks. 
If you think you’re that good looking and you don’t want anyone to look at you - throw a paper bag over your head. 

On 1/30/2022 at 4:45 PM, Guest Peterpan said:

Will tonite be crowded ? So damn horny hee hee..

On 2/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, cutejack said:

Let u know after seeing an astrologer.

Is around 2pm okay 

Plan to go after Badminton so will be sweaty 🤪

that's bad. once you bring bedbugs home, it's gg to be hell. i know cos i kena before (not from sauna).

hi all, Happy C.N.Y.🐲🧧,sorry for my absence, serious depression for many months so my Shrink & Therapist advised me not to read erotica content which mite trigger me to develop hypersexuality behaviour, anyway, here is my Trip Report/Review for last nite, I am prepared for the comments/replies from those VISITORS but I won't be reading them coz no matter how honest/truthful I am...there will always be haters or nonsensical readers, from @30yochinese =0)

6pm) number of guys inside?

10ish.🔟

number of guys outside?

also 10ish.🔟

Any guys inside the maze?

None, it was empty.👻

I observed many headed to the SteamRoom/Sauna. I didn't go in coz if 1 guy has OMICRON🦠everyone there will "kena", but i saw more guys entering...I guess since there was little people inside the Aircon area...mite as well go to a place where there are alot of people, makes sense rite?

6.30pm) 📢Announcement for Nude Nite.

according to my data analysis,

50% present were mature men,👴

40% men in 30s & 40s,

& The rest, 😍Twinks.

-Sadly for the next 1hour some mature men insisted on wearing towel whiles inside :(

-Sadly many(3 mature men with Belly)guys in the maze like to walk past u & grab ur genitals, 3 times i used my hand to hit them while they approached my groin area.

-Sadly the next hour nobody went to the OpenAir Bed area near the entrance of the maze.

-Sadly only 1 or 2 guys stayed at the Mezzanine floor, my impression from all these observations? From 6 to 8pm it was going to be quiet & only when the majority of guys start streaming in after 8 then it will get X-Rated.

-I won't be telling U what I did but from 6 to 7pm it was fun for the 20ish guys who were warming up. Tbh, U can tell everyone is horny coz at 7pm all the rooms were occupied & the door was closed. I was thinking...from 6pm to 10 each room will be used & re-Used & that mattress will not be cleaned or disinfected & that worried me... I was also worried of overCrowding in the Sauna... 

-in Conclusion,

Before Covid I would go to 🎶Wala Wala & have a drink while enjoying 🎙️live-music. 

Before Covid I had many options for night entertainment but now I am left with Golden🍿 Village, the 🎫Arcade, etc...but Keybox attracts me coz for $10 u get an entry pass to free drinks, gym access, shower facilities, jacuzzi, sauna, steam♨️ room, 1 squalid table & 1 TV📺 room>

all for the price of $10 >>

that's value for 👍money >>>

& this is like a Groupon Deal with 90% discount.

The past 6 months while I am at Keybox, many times a stranger invites me to penetrate him... I remember what Dr 🏥Wong Chen Seong & Dr 👨‍⚕️Leong Hoe Nam warned me>>>>

Should u get ⚠️infected with a/any S.T.D. 🆘your journey to 🩺recovery will be a long one & maybe expensive. so last nite...when a hot guy signalled me to go into the room with him, my decision to decline 🏆him was the Beginning of a Change in me, choosing Abstinence from Gay Sex in return for a clean💯 bill of health. I hope if u are reading my testimony... U will try...  once in a while...  to not engage in casual sex with a stranger.

Previously I had no issue whatsoever, I was prepared if I tested Positive for H.I.V. but my parents found condoms in my room & they texted me:

"Son, we 🫂care & love u alot, U have the power🥇 to restrain or abstain, U can have sex but it mite mess u up, & we hope u make gd choices."

I was successful🥳🎊🎉coz December 12th to January 17th I did not visit Keybox, that is the LONGEST PERIOD I HAVE BEEN SOBER, so i am encouraging u to have fun...but be mindful if u are at the wrong place at the wrong time...U mite end up with irreversible consequences, from @30yochinese

:0)

Side Note: if u go to A.F.A. on 5th Feb, U will see me there...wish me🤞 Luck coz i fear i mite be infected...after doing the anonymous HIV test.

Edited by 30yochinese

Guest Guest logic
On 2/1/2022 at 4:34 PM, 30yochinese said:

@30yochinese

6pm) number of guys inside?

10ish.🔟

number of guys outside?

also 10ish.🔟

Yesterday they opened late as its CNY Eve mah. We are gay but many of us need to attend reunion dinner with family. I am not surprised if the crowd was thin.. Today maybe more people… as now cannot do much visiting. Or some visiting relatives but itchy to visit KB 😂. This evening should be decent crowd

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.