Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 5/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, manehiso said:

As a rough guide, do not be bothered by what those guests say. They don't even have the courage to register an account, yet make so much noise. If the discussion is dull, don't read the thread then. Simple, isn't it? As mentioned by @PlayersGroup, it depends on individuals' perceptions..

Thanks 😊. I got carried away by the conversation. Others might not like to read so much of it. Thanks for defending though. 

Guest kB regular
On 5/12/2022 at 8:23 AM, abc_sg said:

Haha. That sounds pretty much like him, hahaha. Like I said, he's sweet and very polite. And his fucking, damnnn, can't describe. Told him he's the best so far and he kept saying "did you tell that to all the top? I'm not that good". Haha. Very gentleman.

From the looks of your profile picture, you must be very young.

I bet he was damned lucky to enjoy you & your whole body 赞👍

😊😁😊😁👍👍👍👍

On 5/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, manehiso said:

As a rough guide, do not be bothered by what those guests say. They don't even have the courage to register an account, yet make so much noise. If the discussion is dull, don't read the thread then. Simple, isn't it? As mentioned by @PlayersGroup, it depends on individuals' perceptions..

On 5/12/2022 at 2:39 PM, abc_sg said:

Thanks 😊. I got carried away by the conversation. Others might not like to read so much of it. Thanks for defending though. 

Haha.. Exactly.

Anyway, today 2 interesting incidents happened to me at KB just now. This is of cos on top of the real fun sessions. 

1, someone grabbed my shoulder from behind, then said its very stiff. He then dragged me into a room and gave me 30mins back massage. It was nice. 

2. This angmoh just wanted to touch my chest, said it is nice. My chest is not muscular big at all, just toned, but he said he likes it and just wanna touch, so I let him touched lor, for more than 10mins. Thought it was his fetish, but I didn't see him touching other people's chests though. 

On 5/12/2022 at 7:26 PM, Saggiboy said:

Haha.. Exactly.

Anyway, today 2 interesting incidents happened to me at KB just now. This is of cos on top of the real fun sessions. 

1, someone grabbed my shoulder from behind, then said its very stiff. He then dragged me into a room and gave me 30mins back massage. It was nice. 

2. This angmoh just wanted to touch my chest, said it is nice. My chest is not muscular big at all, just toned, but he said he likes it and just wanna touch, so I let him touched lor, for more than 10mins. Thought it was his fetish, but I didn't see him touching other people's chests though. 

Lots of new faces.  by 3pm plus...already a queue form upat entrance...Locker issues already 13X plus... thats alot of people no need to work today ?

left 630pm, crowd still coming in

Edited by LoveCum

On 5/12/2022 at 7:47 PM, LoveCum said:

Lots of new faces.  by 3pm plus...already a queue form upat entrance...Locker issues already 13X plus... thats alot of people no need to work today ?

left 630pm, crowd still coming in

Where got? Dun exaggerate la. Crowd only came in at 4plus/5 pm onwards. When I left at 630pm, inside packed but no queue outside la. 

On 5/12/2022 at 8:17 PM, manehiso said:

There's another Keybox in another multiverse? Hahaha.. 

Today's Keybox is really The Multiverse of Madness in the maze at the dark area post 6.30pm.

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 5/12/2022 at 9:07 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Today's Keybox is really The Multiverse of Madness in the maze at the dark area post 6.30pm.

Why? U met your 'twin' there? And played together? Haha.. 

On 5/12/2022 at 9:32 PM, manehiso said:

Why? U met your 'twin' there? And played together? Haha.. 

I've never had twin fantasy...haha... but if I meet my variants there I'm sure they'll be game

But ya.. it was nice yesterday. There was a tall German guy, plus several others of varied ages sizes and build, and the usual few persistent uncles who weren't so persistent yesterday, probably because there's enough ppl there

Don't think they ever needed to create artificial queues at the front desk area. I'm not sure if they did what would it accomplish. If anything, it'll make sense they clear the queue faster, more ppl go in to finish n leave, the more people they can let in afterwards

Edited by PlayersGroup

It seems like so many ideas on doing things faster at Keybox. Suggest to them then, instead of here? Or else ask if they are hiring, then be their new staff? I'm sure those who keep suggesting surely be able to keep the queue short if they are the ones manning the queue instead.. 

Guest Guest

Keybox is packed tonight!  Literally all the lockers were taken up and there were queues outside.  No space to move at the corridors and common areas.  Sauna, steam room and dark maze were swarming with guys.  Many hotties tonight.  Amazing vibe!

Guest Seriously

Yesterday nude was good… went into the maze and squeeze into the crowd with all the hands touching the nipples n erect Erected cocks.

Such things can happen even in 1-1 hook ups at home, so there’s no need to blame anyone. But yea, if you’re down with something, be upfront and honest about it instead of knowingly passing it on to someone else. 

Guest Guest lucky

Was there on Sat and yes it was quite packed. Crowd was 50/50. Got young and twinky ones, maybe a few hunks. The rest are average to older group. Got really crowded after 6pm. I think lockers were close to being full. 

In the maze, we aren't allowed to bring in our towels. Went into the dark maze, and after being touched and sized up, spotted this specky young guy standing near the light. He was okay with people touching him, but will gently tap people away if he's not interested. After standing tgt for some time, our hands started to touch. He was rubbing my butt and i was feeling my hard on being more obvious. After some stimulation, we moved to a darker corner, and before i know it, i was on my knees serving his thick cock. He's definitely a grower.... and i was very surprised at how much precum he was leaking. 

We started to attract a crowd as i made him moan with my sucking. All the while i was rock hard and unable to hide it, as both my hands were on his thighs. I could taste his precum and i could feel other hands touching our bodies. I think it got a bit too much, and he pulled me up and we went to look for a private room. 

When we finally did find one (place was crowded), I was able to take a good look at his features. Behind his framed specs, he was really cute with his parted hair. He must still have been quite horny because the next thing i knew, we were on the bed making out. He kissed really well and paid attention to where i'm most sensitive. The best part was when he was rubbing his dick against my hole while kissing. I could feel his precum lubeing me up constantly, as my moans grew louder. I could not wait till he was inside me. When he finally did, fuck, young guys are full of energy. He fucked me in so many positions, on the bed, against the wall, me riding him while watching our reflection. Honestly i didn't expect such a long session, but  i could feel every stroke filling me up deeply and rubbing my g-spot. His skills was very surprising, given his specky innocent look. 

After about 2 hours, we both cummed and I had to rush off. He stayed for a while for the jacuzzi, I wished i could connect a bit more with him. One of my best fucks in sauna, i'm getting hard just typing this. 

Guest Moonerian

How was KB full moon? Although they starts at 3pm (so early), does it help to capture more customers? Those attended mind to share your full moon experience? 

Guest Tested
On 5/16/2022 at 12:01 AM, Guest Guest lucky said:

Was there on Sat and yes it was quite packed. Crowd was 50/50. Got young and twinky ones, maybe a few hunks. The rest are average to older group. Got really crowded after 6pm. I think lockers were close to being full. 

In the maze, we aren't allowed to bring in our towels. Went into the dark maze, and after being touched and sized up, spotted this specky young guy standing near the light. He was okay with people touching him, but will gently tap people away if he's not interested. After standing tgt for some time, our hands started to touch. He was rubbing my butt and i was feeling my hard on being more obvious. After some stimulation, we moved to a darker corner, and before i know it, i was on my knees serving his thick cock. He's definitely a grower.... and i was very surprised at how much precum he was leaking. 

We started to attract a crowd as i made him moan with my sucking. All the while i was rock hard and unable to hide it, as both my hands were on his thighs. I could taste his precum and i could feel other hands touching our bodies. I think it got a bit too much, and he pulled me up and we went to look for a private room. 

When we finally did find one (place was crowded), I was able to take a good look at his features. Behind his framed specs, he was really cute with his parted hair. He must still have been quite horny because the next thing i knew, we were on the bed making out. He kissed really well and paid attention to where i'm most sensitive. The best part was when he was rubbing his dick against my hole while kissing. I could feel his precum lubeing me up constantly, as my moans grew louder. I could not wait till he was inside me. When he finally did, fuck, young guys are full of energy. He fucked me in so many positions, on the bed, against the wall, me riding him while watching our reflection. Honestly i didn't expect such a long session, but  i could feel every stroke filling me up deeply and rubbing my g-spot. His skills was very surprising, given his specky innocent look. 

After about 2 hours, we both cummed and I had to rush off. He stayed for a while for the jacuzzi, I wished i could connect a bit more with him. One of my best fucks in sauna, i'm getting hard just typing this. 

Better get tested. Precum on your hole

Had quite the crazy day yesterday. Arrived around 5 left around 9. Guys were mostly nice and rejection if any was gentle and gentlemanly

However, unfortunately I did witness the persistent much older uncles who doesn't know what's "no". In particular, one who would sneak up touch then pull guys by the balls very hard. It is a nuisance and it is unsafe for the guys and for the uncle himself

I'm all for being inclusive of any age, shape or build, but respect is important, self-respect even more so 

Guest Eugene
On 5/16/2022 at 11:29 AM, PlayersGroup said:

Had quite the crazy day yesterday. Arrived around 5 left around 9. Guys were mostly nice and rejection if any was gentle and gentlemanly

However, unfortunately I did witness the persistent much older uncles who doesn't know what's "no". In particular, one who would sneak up touch then pull guys by the balls very hard. It is a nuisance and it is unsafe for the guys and for the uncle himself

I'm all for being inclusive of any age, shape or build, but respect is important, self-respect even more so 

I comprehend what you mentioned and this is my TAKE 

First, between behaving like a hooligan and gentleman, this is a no brainer question.  Unfortunately, if behaving like a gentleman means I have to suffer some rowdy, rough, and painful treatment then I would exercise - "Diff strokes for Diff folks".  以牙还牙

Last Sat, when in the dark, I found my target and we were having fun.  Came this idiot bothering me , squeezing his hand in between our dicks to pull my dick. I pushed it away 1 x , 2 x , 3 x ......... until the 7x , by then I already lost my cool and my hardness.   I paused my target, turned and stared HARD at that idiot.  He whispered 我很喜欢你 可以模你吗。。。。。。。  I replied 这是我最后一次警告你不要再摸我 

I am ready to punch his nose if he dared try again .  I might be gay, but I can be a man if being challenge ! 

So towards the polite and respectful individuals, yes if you see someone you like approach gently , if 被那个rejected, accept it w grace for that you still have some dignity.  

For those idiots and I must say is usually the usual few uncles (if u r regulars u will agree) if you think by force you get what you want ..... think twice !! 

Our sauna culture is really not respectful. If you have tried Jap, Taiwan even BKK, you will know that if u r engaged with others, no idiots will come interfere ! 

Personally, I still accord them basic person to person respect 井水不犯河水。 But I won't give them a chance to do to me what they do

As for respecting when people are engaged. I'm one of those who might touch others who are engaged. Some do like a third, or a fourth to join. Same thing applies, if they reject, just respect it and move on. If they accept, it can be quite nice 

Some one did that to me b4 what i did while he did that i twist his hands real hard till he scream and smack his face with my hand.

Guest Eugene
On 5/16/2022 at 12:38 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Personally, I still accord them basic person to person respect 井水不犯河水。 But I won't give them a chance to do to me what they do

As for respecting when people are engaged. I'm one of those who might touch others who are engaged. Some do like a third, or a fourth to join. Same thing applies, if they reject, just respect it and move on. If they accept, it can be quite nice 

Indeed.  

Yes try , u have nothing to lose.  If being rejected , just gladly walked away. 

For me I don't like to be rejected, as such I am reactive.  I let others approach me.  I like you I respond, If not I gently move your hand away - now this is the part, if you walk away , I wish u all the best, if you are those IDIOTS , boy I spare no mercy showing u my rough side too 

Usually I will just push their hands away nicely. I will just slap their hand if they keep persisting. And sadly, if they still insist, I will pinch their hands or twist it a little 😛

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

As an uncle myself i do really feel that these black sheep really gave us a bad name. Have some balls and take rejection in your stride. Even hunks can rejected sometimes. 

On 5/16/2022 at 5:09 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

As an uncle myself i do really feel that these black sheep really gave us a bad name. Have some balls and take rejection in your stride. Even hunks can rejected sometimes. 

I don't think it is an uncle issue, there are jerks at every age. But those few happen to be much older uncles

Agree with u on taking rejection in stride. I'm not the type to passively wait, I seek out who I like, so for me rejecting guys who are not suitable and getting rejected by those who think i'm not suitable is just a very natural thing to happen as long as done courteously. No need to feel bad about it

Guest of honour

Last night was a nice crowd. Went at 6:30pm and left around 9pm. There was ine public action in the dark maze around 7:30pm. One tanned top fucked a tall skinny bottom in doggy style in one corner while others surrounded them with some worshipping the top.

The crowd started to form around them and they move to the centre from corner. The sound created by the hard fuck bumping to the ass cheek of the bottom by the top attracted even more crowd. 

They fucked for quite a while and then there was this hunk with nice chest approached them. The bottom in his doggy style tried to grab the hunk’s dick. The hunk stopped and trying to play with the bottom’s nipples. Some guys from the crowd then sucked the hunk’s dick with a few others busy sucking the hunk’s nipples. The whole scene looked like a threesome when the hunk also started to play with the tanned top’s nipples. The already huge crowd got even bigger, literally blocking the centre of the dark maze.

Not sure if anybody here had the same fortune to witness the above scene last night?

Guest Derelict
On 5/16/2022 at 12:22 PM, Guest Eugene said:

..  He whispered 我很喜欢你 可以模你吗。。。。。。。  I replied 这是我最后一次警告你不要再摸我 

I am ready to punch his nose if he dared try again .  I might be gay, but I can be a man if being challenge ! ...

You want to scratch his face with your long nails is it?🤣

你这个泼妇骚包,我很喜欢你,可以摸你吗。。。。

On 5/16/2022 at 7:55 PM, Guest of honour said:

Last night was a nice crowd. Went at 6:30pm and left around 9pm. There was ine public action in the dark maze around 7:30pm. One tanned top fucked a tall skinny bottom in doggy style in one corner while others surrounded them with some worshipping the top.

The crowd started to form around them and they move to the centre from corner. The sound created by the hard fuck bumping to the ass cheek of the bottom by the top attracted even more crowd. 

They fucked for quite a while and then there was this hunk with nice chest approached them. The bottom in his doggy style tried to grab the hunk’s dick. The hunk stopped and trying to play with the bottom’s nipples. Some guys from the crowd then sucked the hunk’s dick with a few others busy sucking the hunk’s nipples. The whole scene looked like a threesome when the hunk also started to play with the tanned top’s nipples. The already huge crowd got even bigger, literally blocking the centre of the dark maze.

Not sure if anybody here had the same fortune to witness the above scene last night?

Couldn't really see how they looked like since the maze was blocked, and couldn't enjoy the maze for quite some time. 

On 5/17/2022 at 7:40 AM, Guest Wow said:

Saw an educator who is gay. Wow.

This is exactly why we shouldn't trust Guest accounts and exactly why this thread shouldn't be made available for those without accounts. Whether true or not, that's another matter.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 5/17/2022 at 9:31 AM, Thatwasawes said:

This is exactly why we shouldn't trust Guest accounts and exactly why this thread shouldn't be made available for those without accounts. Whether true or not, that's another matter.

Yeah I agree. Unfortunately, that choice isn't up to us..

Guest Eugene
On 5/16/2022 at 8:39 PM, Guest Derelict said:

You want to scratch his face with your long nails is it?🤣

你这个泼妇骚包,我很喜欢你,可以摸你吗。。。。

Actually you dont come to read, chat or share information 

You log int to agitate people right 

Also , dont describe until as if all gay get angry become a Mary , long nails pull hair etc 

I love men but that doesnt mean I have that .......

On 5/17/2022 at 11:37 AM, Guest Eugene said:

Actually you dont come to read, chat or share information 

You log int to agitate people right 

Also , dont describe until as if all gay get angry become a Mary , long nails pull hair etc 

I love men but that doesnt mean I have that .......

There are only a handful of KNN Guests in this forum, who loves to depict themselves as sluts and bitches. 

Let them be. 

They just wants to express themselves because they are repressed and canot express themselves in real life except only in cyberspace.

Be it whether they have mental problems or not, we still need to embraced these people because they are just poor, miserable human beings looking for an outlet to express their inner self. 

Guest Wonder
On 5/17/2022 at 9:31 AM, Thatwasawes said:

You mean people with accounts will not be big mouths who out other gays out of jealousy and spite?

Guest Transformer
On 5/17/2022 at 7:40 AM, Guest Wow said:

Saw an educator who is gay. Wow.

You will be surprised there are signed on army officers too. But they will be very very low key and scaredy cats in the maze. Only to TRANSFORM into lustful creatures once you enter the dark room with them.

Speaking from personal eye opening sexperience. Heh

Guest Transformer
On 5/17/2022 at 4:04 PM, Guest Transformer said:

You will be surprised there are signed on army officers too. But they will be very very low key and scaredy cats in the maze. Only to TRANSFORM into lustful creatures once you enter the dark room with them.

Speaking from personal eye opening sexperience. Heh

I meant enter the cubicle, not dark room.

What a performance! He should have joined the Cirque Du Soleil, it would have survived..... 😄 

Guest approach
On 5/18/2022 at 1:51 PM, SociNerd said:

How do yall do it in kb? I just dont have the guts to approach people I find hot

Approach that person maybe by touching his nipple? If he is interested or dont mind, he wouldn't be rejected you on the spot or walk away then perhaps can start to lick his nipple? Rejection is part of the game and is very common. More rejections that you will feel is kinda normal. 

Guest thirtyfour

Same. Couldn’t get to be bold and touch them even if sometimes the guy keep glancing as well. I find it specially hard to approach guys near the door entrances. Oh well mostly those near the entrances really got good bodies. Just that some I saw really slap/push away hands of those who touch them with disgust no matter how gentle a person approach them.  

Guest Patron
On 5/18/2022 at 3:31 PM, Guest approach said:

Approach that person maybe by touching his nipple? If he is interested or dont mind, he wouldn't be rejected you on the spot or walk away then perhaps can start to lick his nipple? Rejection is part of the game and is very common. More rejections that you will feel is kinda normal. 

Actually before you even touch his nipple, you should establish some eye contacts first and then break the ice with a short straightforward intro like "hi, nice nipple...can I ...". If you are not his type, he will simply walk away or ignore you. Another way is to stand close to him & brush your arm against him to see his response. 

Guest Reject
On 5/18/2022 at 5:08 PM, Guest thirtyfour said:

Same. Couldn’t get to be bold and touch them even if sometimes the guy keep glancing as well. I find it specially hard to approach guys near the door entrances. Oh well mostly those near the entrances really got good bodies. Just that some I saw really slap/push away hands of those who touch them with disgust no matter how gentle a person approach them.  

Welll, rejection is part of the game. Don’t take it too seriously. For example, I am just average not fat not slim but got rejected by handsome and fit boy inside ten men before. He told me that he likes super chub. Later I saw one super chub with maybe 6 moths of pregnancy approached him and they played together. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.