Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 5/18/2022 at 3:51 PM, SociNerd said:

How do yall do it in kb? I just dont have the guts to approach people I find hot

It's not that complicated.

For example, you can go and stand close to him (not next to him).

If he's not interested, he may walk off immediately.

Otherwise, wait a few moments and take a little step closer to him. If he does not move away, then you are probably in luck!

*** Before this, you need to check if he is actively targetting some other guy close by***

Guest 69fun
On 5/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, And then said:

Otherwise, wait a few moments and take a little step closer to him. If he does not move away, then you are probably in luck!

*** Before this, you need to check if he is actively targetting some other guy close by***

Aiya no need chut so many pattern waste time only. Just face the guy u interested and then ask " Ai Mai ?" If no reply, means mai lor.

*** Note : If u have manly husky voice its a plus point.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:59 PM, Guest 69fun said:

Aiya no need chut so many pattern waste time only. Just face the guy u interested and then ask " Ai Mai ?" If no reply, means mai lor.

*** Note : If u have manly husky voice its a plus point.

many ways to skin a cat 🙄

On 5/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, And then said:

Ah okay. Is it weird if I were to ask if he's okay w me?

On 5/18/2022 at 8:32 PM, PlayersGroup said:

For me:

Be honest, be courteous. Go for who you like until u find a match.

That is all.

Well said, as you seek so are you sought. 

It is a matter of whether you are lucky enough to find mutual attraction in the crowd of patrons. 

Guest Eugene
On 5/19/2022 at 10:46 PM, Guest Guestcurious said:

Is Aids or stds spreading in the gay sauanas?

Before you asked this question, did you CHECK this chat title ???

Guest Patron
On 5/20/2022 at 12:13 PM, muz said:

If I forgot to bring my member card, can I still enter? 

If I'm not wrong there's a penalty of $5.

Guest Goodness
On 5/20/2022 at 2:25 PM, Guest Patron said:

If I'm not wrong there's a penalty of $5.

That's terrible, expecting us to bring the card every now n then... Dun they have our record? $5 penalty, that's really ridiculous !

Guest choose not to go
On 5/20/2022 at 2:46 PM, Guest Goodness said:

That's terrible, expecting us to bring the card every now n then... Dun they have our record? $5 penalty, that's really ridiculous !

You can choose not to go. Every merchant has own rules and regulations. Not happy, then don't go. Bring your money else where. 

Guest toptop
On 5/22/2022 at 1:25 AM, Fyfysissybtm said:

Usually which days are there more tops

Good question...looking at my gay almanac, i predict it will usually be the days when you are not there.

On 5/22/2022 at 1:25 AM, Fyfysissybtm said:

Usually which days are there more tops

Maybe should come up with a system to easily identify who's top, btm or flex. some kind of bracelet or small rubber band around the finger. maybe thumb is top, middle finger is flex, little finger is btm

Otherwise, really hard to say.

In any case, stay safe people, there seem to be some overseas outbreak of monkeypox mainly affecting LGBT community in US n Europe. Hope it doesn't reach here

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 5/22/2022 at 10:01 AM, PlayersGroup said:

Maybe should come up with a system to easily identify who's top, btm or flex. some kind of bracelet or small rubber band around the finger. maybe thumb is top, middle finger is flex, little finger is btm

In any case, stay safe people, there seem to be some overseas outbreak of monkeypox mainly affecting LGBT community in US n Europe. Hope it doesn't reach here

Good ideas but the counter staffs will be very busy hahaa. Best is they can give us different colors fluorescent to identify as always cant see clearly when in maze.

Hence, now is the best time to go sauna before monkeypox reach here LOL

Guest Michael
On 5/21/2022 at 6:18 PM, Guest Holy fuck said:

holy fuck 

There are many things we can joke about.  Religion is definitely NOT one of them ! 

On 5/22/2022 at 10:23 AM, Guest Michael said:

There are many things we can joke about.  Religion is definitely NOT one of them ! 

Fully agree race and or religion is def not items to joke Abt! 

Last night was a good turn out. It was a squeeze thru in the dark maze. Not enough hands to handle all the naked meat available left, right and centre. Singaporean gays are quite comfortable now days just doing it out in the open areas without caring if anyone is looking. I kind of enjoy the  culture in KB - brotherly and friendly. A good variety and mix of men!

Edited by thatsamore

I remember that Cruise Club used to have that system to denote your role. They just placed it at the entrance of the dark maze so people can just take it for themselves.

Didn't know an outbreak is happening in the LGBT community. Might be best to just stay safe considering there's a lot of (hot & cute) tourists now in Keybox :)

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Top touched backsides. 

Btm touch cocks. 

This shd be clear indication of roles. Direct and no guessing. 

On 5/22/2022 at 11:06 AM, Thatwasawes said:

I remember that Cruise Club used to have that system to denote your role. They just placed it at the entrance of the dark maze so people can just take it for themselves.

Didn't know an outbreak is happening in the LGBT community. Might be best to just stay safe considering there's a lot of (hot & cute) tourists now in Keybox :)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/monkeypox-no-cases-singapore-may-2019-imported-case-nigeria-2697916?cid=internal_sharetool_androidphone_22052022_cna

On 5/22/2022 at 11:06 AM, Saggiboy said:

Top touched backsides. 

Btm touch cocks. 

This system cannot work for me leh. I'm flex top and prefer to btm for very specific type of guys I know and like, in the comfort of a bedroom or hotel. Sauna's space doesn't make me want to btm and I don't like people touching my butt there haha..

On 5/22/2022 at 11:26 AM, PlayersGroup said:

This system cannot work for me leh. I'm flex top and prefer to btm for very specific type of guys I know and like, in the comfort of a bedroom or hotel. Sauna's space doesn't make me want to btm and I don't like people touching my butt there haha..

U just touch others' butts then..

Guest Guest

Top touched backsides. 

Btm touch cocks. 

touch cock means btm?

im not a btm but i love to touch cocks

Guest Different days
On 5/22/2022 at 9:58 AM, Guest Guest said:

Monday Thursday Saturday all have nude nights, what’s the difference between them?

Difference is one’s on Monday. Then, one’s on Thursday. And another one’s on Saturday. 

Guest Peterpan

Top touched backsides. 

Btm touch cocks. 

Yes absolutely true. Tops will typically ply my ass cheek open with their manly fingers and then I will auto bend down to suck their dicks. Thats how I identify our respectively roles. So far 99% works for me except that one rare occassion when one bottom tried to ply open my ass to keep his mobile phone inside. Wtf moment.

On 5/21/2022 at 8:43 PM, Shawne123 said:

If I see someone I really like, I’ll just go straight to him and start with a rub on the shoulders. 
If he’s not keen he’ll gesture and I’ll move on to someone else. If he doesn’t I’ll continue with some gentle touches on his arms, chest and see if he’s interested.

those who are interested will usually reciprocate and fondle me back, otherwise I won’t wanna waste my time on a statue either.

and if the vibes are right, I’ll start with a compliment like ‘nice bod/ you look juz like my type/what kind of fun are you into’ before deciding if we wanna go to a room.

and if they’re not keen, I’ll just move on to someone who’s more interested in me.

On the other hand if a guy were to approach me, I’d hope he’d at least introduce himself. I’m okay with getting touched but not being too aggressive.

Usually guys who are polite and respectful turn out to be the better ones in bed 🤪

Mmm i see i see. i'll keep that in mind if i were to bring myself there again hehe

Guest Melvin
On 5/24/2022 at 1:51 PM, Jovan said:

Anybody know replacement fee for the membership card ?

When u asked anyone , does that include Keybox itself 

The same effort u asked here and wait for not confirm answer, u could pick up phone call them and confirm it 

Do thing the smartest, surest and easiest way, succession rate is higher 

On 5/24/2022 at 1:51 PM, Jovan said:

Anybody know replacement fee for the membership card ?

Less than $10,

Based on what they charged me last year.

On 5/24/2022 at 9:22 PM, safesex said:

Putt your Stretchable Wristband locker key as follow;

Top: L/R Arm

flex : L/R Elbow 

btm : L/R wrist or ankle

I like the basic idea. But some of the locker key wristbands are so huge for a small frame guy like me I put on my arm or elbow (for flex tops) it'll slip down to my elbow then wrist, if i twist it to make it smaller by half it's too tight like i'm trying to cut off my arm's blood supply haha... 

But generally i agree if there can be a common "code" to differentiate it'll be nice

On 5/24/2022 at 9:35 PM, PlayersGroup said:

I like the basic idea. But some of the locker key wristbands are so huge for a small frame guy like me I put on my arm or elbow (for flex tops) it'll slip down to my elbow then wrist, if i twist it to make it smaller by half it's too tight like i'm trying to cut off my arm's blood supply haha... 

But generally i agree if there can be a common "code" to differentiate it'll be nice

that locker key wristband slowly downgrade your role from top to flex then bottom.

on Sunday i was there and i very nervous when i want to touch people..

Guest Puzzled

I saw an exec came, absolutely my type. But after I saw him played with many, I lost interest in him. He grabbed my crotch too, which I gently pushed his hand away. Disappointed. He looks so decent.

Just my preference not playing with those who are too “wild and hungry”, and not having high regards for safety. 

Guest Maybe not for you
On 5/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, Guest Puzzled said:

I saw an exec came, absolutely my type. But after I saw him played with many, I lost interest in him. He grabbed my crotch too, which I gently pushed his hand away. Disappointed. He looks so decent.

Just my preference not playing with those who are too “wild and hungry”, and not having high regards for safety. 

if you want people who have a high regard for safety and are selective, then the sauna might not be the best place for you to meet tbh

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.