Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

This year,

Can't remember the month,

Can't remember what was the "THEME",

I shouted when an Uncle reached out for my dick while in the dark section rite inside: "STOP TOUCHING ME!!!"

he shouted back...very LOUDLY,"THEN COME HERE FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?"

I was speechless. May he continue thinking that a Sauna is a legitimate place to grab a stranger's groin with no legal Consequences.

#TrueStory

#Sauna

On 6/7/2022 at 8:39 AM, Guest Last Friday said:

Was there last Friday from 7-10pm unfortunately it’s not crowded … I still prefer nude on Sat 

Was there on fri 3rd jun around late night 11pm n got lucky with a hot Turkish guy. Left sextifiedly. Keybox the best ever forever. Haha

On 6/13/2022 at 6:52 PM, 30yochinese said:

This year,

I shouted when an Uncle reached out for my dick while in the dark section rite inside: "STOP TOUCHING ME!!!"

I was speechless. May he continue thinking that a Sauna is a legitimate place to grab a stranger's groin with no legal Consequences.

#TrueStory

#Sauna

Yes there are few of these recalcitrant old uncles. Have given up hope on telling them off. So when they forcefully grab my dick, what I do is grab their weakest finger i.e. pinkie and give it a quick hard backward bend. I think I've ever heard a loud crack sound. Must have been broken LOL.

Guest Guest
On 6/14/2022 at 1:02 PM, cutejack said:

Was there on fri 3rd jun around late night 11pm n got lucky with a hot Turkish guy. Left sextifiedly. Keybox the best ever forever. Haha

Lol

Guest Allow
On 6/15/2022 at 1:46 AM, Guest Helo said:

Hello. First time to try gay sauna here. Are foreigner allowed? Do I need to present passport or id to get in? 

No need your passport unless you look like <Banned Words> then they will ask proof of age, in this case, is your passport. Then prepare sgd22 to go inside. 

Guest Allow

No need your passport unless your outlook is <Banned Words>. Then proof of age is your passport. No details will be taken down. Only need to prove your age 

On 6/15/2022 at 2:05 PM, Blanka said:

Just thought like so many people seem to pair up and you might sit there with no one to chat with or something… but thanks 

Find one in there to chat to or something then. That’s what we’re there for, right? To meet new people. 

Guest around
On 6/15/2022 at 2:05 PM, Blanka said:

Just thought like so many people seem to pair up and you might sit there with no one to chat with or something… but thanks 

One of the main purpose is fucking or be fucking around. You will have no time to sit there. Probably the only time you have time to sit is already exhausted from fuck or be fucked. That time you wouldn't wanna to talk 

Guest Deluded
On 6/13/2022 at 12:52 PM, 30yochinese said:

This year,

#TrueStory

#Sauna

is anyone surprised that people grab and are grabbed in the dark room? Why were you surprised? 

On 6/15/2022 at 10:06 PM, Guest Deluded said:

is anyone surprised that people grab and are grabbed in the dark room? Why were you surprised? 

Getting grab is expected. I would only turn nasty if the same person continuously ignore my rejection. But if first 2 times I usually just lightly brush his hands away.

Edited by Leanmeat

On 6/16/2022 at 7:41 AM, Leanmeat said:

Getting grab is expected. I would only turn nasty if the same person continuously ignore my rejection. But if first 2 times I usually just lightly brush his hands away.

Exactly right, there is no cause for shouting or violent reactions, unless the perpetrator is persistent or rough

Guest Deluded
On 6/16/2022 at 1:41 AM, Leanmeat said:

On 6/16/2022 at 5:01 AM, And then said:

Exactly right, there is no cause for shouting or violent reactions, unless the perpetrator is persistent or rough

exactly

@30yochinese sounds like a deluded primadonna 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:01 AM, And then said:

I would think if someone goes into the maze but only expect to be touch by someone he fancy, and not the others, such encounter is almost impossible.

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest Frustrated
On 6/16/2022 at 11:01 AM, And then said:

All of us go saunas to seek fun, nobody wants to turn nasty or violent.

Just now I was so pissed by a very persistent uncle cos he kept grabbing and squeezing my dick so roughly even after I have rejected him a few times, until the F word blurted out from my mouth as I pushed his hand away very roughly. I think the guy standing beside me was slightly taken aback. I did not want to be nasty to anyone, but it felt quite painful, esp when he refused to let go. Next time maybe I should pretend I am interested in him and squeeze his balls till he screams like a girl! 

Watch out all you dick grabbers! You will get your retribution!

On 6/16/2022 at 11:05 PM, Guest Frustrated said:

Just now I was so pissed by a very persistent uncle cos he kept grabbing and squeezing my dick so roughly even after I have rejected him a few times, until the F word blurted out from my mouth as I pushed his hand away very roughly. I think the guy standing beside me was slightly taken aback. I did not want to be nasty to anyone, but it felt quite painful, esp when he refused to let go. Next time maybe I should pretend I am interested in him and squeeze his balls till he screams like a girl! 

Or grab his throat like trying to strangle. 

Guest Guest
On 6/16/2022 at 11:05 PM, Guest Frustrated said:

You should have report to the counter and get the staff to warn or ban that nasty uncle but will the counter staff capable to handle such incident? 

Guest Keybox Revisit

It has been years since I stepped into KB. Revisited KB just now and realised some layouts have been changed, but not really having much impact. In fact the vanity counter has become too small, only a person can use each time. I also find the lightings at the locker areas too bright. Easy for those sitting there with hps to take photos or do recordings. Some guys were also wearing their electronic watches in the maze and steam room.

The crowd was very different from last time. From about 730pm onwards more and more gymfit guys littered throughout the maze. I suspect they were the migrants from Cruise, but they were not very statue-like. In fact, some muscled guys were generous enough to offer their bods to be played with in the dark maze, attractings lots of ants like sugar.

So many things were going on in the dark maze and steam room. What were described in some of the previous posts turn out to be true! There were a few times when the dark maze was jammed by male bods in action, leaving no space to walk through. Rooms were mostly occupied as early as 8pm. Overall, it was fun!

Guest Frustrated
On 6/16/2022 at 11:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

You should have report to the counter and get the staff to warn or ban that nasty uncle but will the counter staff capable to handle such incident? 

Do you think he will stand there and wait to be caught? 

🤣🤣🤣

Guest Dumbest question, repeated
On 6/17/2022 at 3:15 PM, Guest 20 years old guy said:

Which day is more likely to meet hunk? Monday, Thursday, or Saturday nude nite?

Try Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday… or Sunday 

On 6/18/2022 at 9:24 AM, Guesst_Married said:

Went with my friend yesterday afternoon. Decided to pen down my humble reflection.

We went in the early afternoon, the place wasn’t crowded yet. There were only a few guys standing and walking along the corridor. Matured, young, slim fit, stocky, maybe 1-2 of each type. Everyone is there to seek fun, yet everyone is waiting for someone to initiate something. But the place got crowded at around 3+. More hot guys of different body type too. There were people standing at every corner of the corridor and even in the dark maze. Kissing, hugging and even sucking took place along the corridor. Discussion says that it is usually only happening after evening time. I guess the crowd yesterday afternoon was a pleasant surprise. 😉

I have read all the horror stories about persistent touching and forceful grabbing, hence I was all ready to push away any touchy hands that do not belong to my preferred body type. 

However, after chatting with a regular in the sauna yesterday, I learn to see it from another perspective. Being touched is actually an indication that you are attractive or you are someone’s preferred type. I believe everyone in the sauna wants to have some fun at the end of the visit. But if everyone just stand there waiting to be approached, who is actually initiating the approach? I learnt to be happy when I was touched. I touched those I was interested too. I even told a guy he has a good body. I believe that made his day. I was lucky because I was not just touched, but was lucky to hug and had some light fun with a few hot guys, some of my preferred muscular fit type. If I had not initiated, I guess all those would not have happened. ☺️

I did encounter a guy who grab my wrist and tried pulling me to a corner in the dark maze telling me “just let me suck for you”. He was insistent, but I wasn’t interested. I thank him for the offer and made my way out after some resistance. No need to raise voice or be angry. Everyone was there to have fun, I am, so were they. Some just trying their luck, more forcefully, that’s all. 

Just reached out to those you are interested. They can choose to indicate they are not interested, enjoy the moment of being appealing to other guys, or reciprocate by touching you in return to signal a good match. You never know the outcome until you try reaching out, politely. 

At the end of the day, I had fun with some guys, and with my friend too. We left satisfied. It was a happy trip.  

U r the man. The perfect gentleman just like me. Whatever described here will be my action n move in there. Give me 5 man.

Guest Frustrated
On 6/18/2022 at 9:24 AM, Guesst_Married said:

Went with my friend yesterday afternoon. Decided to pen down my humble reflection.

We went in the early afternoon, the place wasn’t crowded yet. There were only a few guys standing and walking along the corridor. Matured, young, slim fit, stocky, maybe 1-2 of each type. Everyone is there to seek fun, yet everyone is waiting for someone to initiate something. But the place got crowded at around 3+. More hot guys of different body type too. There were people standing at every corner of the corridor and even in the dark maze. Kissing, hugging and even sucking took place along the corridor. Discussion says that it is usually only happening after evening time. I guess the crowd yesterday afternoon was a pleasant surprise. 😉

I have read all the horror stories about persistent touching and forceful grabbing, hence I was all ready to push away any touchy hands that do not belong to my preferred body type. 

However, after chatting with a regular in the sauna yesterday, I learn to see it from another perspective. Being touched is actually an indication that you are attractive or you are someone’s preferred type. I believe everyone in the sauna wants to have some fun at the end of the visit. But if everyone just stand there waiting to be approached, who is actually initiating the approach? I learnt to be happy when I was touched. I touched those I was interested too. I even told a guy he has a good body. I believe that made his day. I was lucky because I was not just touched, but was lucky to hug and had some light fun with a few hot guys, some of my preferred muscular fit type. If I had not initiated, I guess all those would not have happened. ☺️

I did encounter a guy who grab my wrist and tried pulling me to a corner in the dark maze telling me “just let me suck for you”. He was insistent, but I wasn’t interested. I thank him for the offer and made my way out after some resistance. No need to raise voice or be angry. Everyone was there to have fun, I am, so were they. Some just trying their luck, more forcefully, that’s all. 

Just reached out to those you are interested. They can choose to indicate they are not interested, enjoy the moment of being appealing to other guys, or reciprocate by touching you in return to signal a good match. You never know the outcome until you try reaching out, politely. 

At the end of the day, I had fun with some guys, and with my friend too. We left satisfied. It was a happy trip.  

Easier said then done. Wait till you get a taste of those very persistant and irritating ones who will grab or squeeze your family jewel so forcefully till it hurts.

Guest foreignerinsg

Planning to go tomorrow at around 4pm. Does it get crowded at the time? And what does Wonderful Sunday theme mean? Is everyone naked?

I thought the steam room is big but it can only fit about 4 people lol. Anyway, hope to see and touch some muscular, hairy bodies. 

[Mod warning] Fake fucker! 

Guest Truth Be Told
On 6/18/2022 at 11:04 PM, Guest foreignerinsg said:

Planning to go tomorrow at around 4pm. Does it get crowded at the time? And what does Wonderful Sunday theme mean? Is everyone naked?

I thought the steam room is big but it can only fit about 4 people lol. Anyway, hope to see and touch some muscular, hairy bodies. 

I believe its the sauna you are referring to. The steam room is big - easily fit 15 people 

Guest foreignerinsg
On 6/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, Guest Truth Be Told said:

I believe its the sauna you are referring to. The steam room is big - easily fit 15 people 

Oh maybe? Where is the steam room? I only saw the gym, the maze, the jacuzzi, then in front of the jacuzzi is the sauna (which I thought was the steam room).

Guest Kboxer
On 6/19/2022 at 3:42 PM, Guest foreignerinsg said:

Oh maybe? Where is the steam room? I only saw the gym, the maze, the jacuzzi, then in front of the jacuzzi is the sauna (which I thought was the steam room).

It is just beside the dry sauna room. The doors are side by side.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:52 PM, Guest Aloha said:

What is today’s theme about (1069 skin nite)? What does it mean?

Definitely skin. Gonna be there looking for a ride 🙂

Guest Guest
On 6/20/2022 at 1:52 PM, Guest Aloha said:

What is today’s theme about (1069 skin nite)? What does it mean?

It's a name what ever they want to name it. Attended once. Nothing much to scream about. Quite boring actually. 

Had a great time this afternoon. There were many old uncles on a Monday afternoon but ultimately there’s also a good handful of guys with great bod. Hooked up with a spectacled guy after  much searching. He has a nice muscular bod but turns out to be a top. He asked if I’m btm but I’m flex. But I ended up topping him in the room which was really hot. Haven’t had such hot sweaty sex in a while and I’m thankful it ended up with me cumming all over him.

Guest xiao di di

Went there from 9.30-11.30 today. A lot of action and you can literally hear all the moaning in the dark maze. However, I kept stepping on cum because of some bastard…

I didn’t expect Asians to have huge cocks but I managed to suck two 7-inch thick cocks today. Although their faces are not really my cup of tea, but their dicks are perfect. Many fit young guys tonight, but their dicks are generally small, since I’m a bottom, it didn’t really turn me on.

Tonight’s experience would be 7/10.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.