Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest worriedforeigner
On 7/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, manehiso said:

Then don't go. Simple. 

It was a yes or no question yet you chose to be condescending. Damn. Why so rude local?

[Mod warning] Fake fucker! 

On 7/3/2022 at 12:22 PM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

It was a yes or no question yet you chose to be condescending. Damn. Why so rude local?

Just being helpful so you won't get deported. Damn. Why so ungrateful foreigner? 

On 7/3/2022 at 11:31 AM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

Are saunas like Keybox legal? I’m worried about it getting raid while I’m there and I get deported back to my country.

Just go la. If the place is illegal, how can they be in operation for sooooo many years here? 

Your question is quite rethorical. 

Guest worriedforeigner
On 7/3/2022 at 12:59 PM, manehiso said:

Just being helpful so you won't get deported. Damn. Why so ungrateful foreigner? 

Being condescending isn’t helpful. Threatened by foreigners? Not getting enough loved in saunas? I guess there’s a reason why we get so much attention in saunas 😂 Why so bitter manehiso?

[Mod warning] Fake fucker! 

Guest Asked and answered
On 7/3/2022 at 1:54 PM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

Being condescending isn’t helpful. Threatened by foreigners? Not getting enough loved in saunas? I guess there’s a reason why we get so much attention in saunas 😂 Why so bitter manehiso?

So you got dumb answers to your dumb question… must be time to move along now

This Fucker, always pretends to be some idiots foreigner and ask stupid questions and or post fake stories to get attention and also trying to trick members into buying in to his stories, but many members knows better.

Here are the proof. All the post are by the same person with the same IP address.

On 5/29/2022 at 10:30 AM, Guest foreignerinsg said:

Planning to go here today. Can I use a fake name (cos I saw it here somewhere) to register my membership? I’m just afraid of using my actual name. And does it get crowded at 6pm on a Sunday?

On 6/2/2022 at 11:48 AM, Guest Foreignerinsg said:

Went there last Sunday and was lost as fuck haha. It was my first time so bare with me. I didn’t know where the dark maze was but thankfully I saw someone enter near the drinks area. 

I honestly was expecting that people were getting action in the dark maze but to my surprise, everyone was either standing or roaming around.

So I just stood there after a minute of roaming around and just feeling the vibe. Within seconds, somebody touched my body and grabbed my dick. He proceeded to kiss my chest and play my nipples, and boy was I super hard already. Told him no kiss and no sex, I just want to get a BJ or HJ. He went on his knees and started sucking me while everyone was watching us.

Honestly felt guilty doing it in the maze since no one was doing any action there. So it was just us. He then whispered, “I don’t want anybody to see us, let’s find a room.” But I was hoping I would get two guys to suck my dick and play with my body at the same time. I guess that’s asking too much to fulfill my fantasy haha. 

Anyway we went upstairs where the beds were and I laid down. He gave me a blowjob and I came after a while. He swallowed all my load and it felt good.

i just wish I did it in the dark maze (there’s a thrill knowing people are watching) but I’m not sure how people would respond? Hopefully I get to do it next time (if it’s totally ok?).

So yeah. So much for a first timer. Hoping to be back tomorrow or Saturday.

PS. Also I like touching hunks and muscles. Would it be ok to touch their bodies/chest while roaming around the maze?

On 6/18/2022 at 11:04 PM, Guest foreignerinsg said:

Planning to go tomorrow at around 4pm. Does it get crowded at the time? And what does Wonderful Sunday theme mean? Is everyone naked?

I thought the steam room is big but it can only fit about 4 people lol. Anyway, hope to see and touch some muscular, hairy bodies. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:37 AM, Guest newbieinkb said:

Does the part where there are rooms the maze area? Or is it at the back of that area, you know the small maze where there’s no room?

On 6/26/2022 at 8:59 AM, Guest Asianbigcock said:

I was there around 6-8:30pm. He was always at the smaller maze and getting played on by like 7 guys at the same time😂 He’s the only hunk wearing glasses (and holding his towel if that helps) I think yesterday. So easy to spot if you were there at the same time. 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:55 PM, Guest Asianbigcock said:

Ok I’ll play along and pretend this is actually you. I’ve never fucked a guy in my life. I don’t think I’ll ever do it, but you tick all the boxes of what I find attractive so maybe next time don’t try to make me cum early hahaha. 

On 7/3/2022 at 11:31 AM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

Are saunas like Keybox legal? I’m worried about it getting raid while I’m there and I get deported back to my country.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:22 PM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

On 7/3/2022 at 1:54 PM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

2022-07-03_14-22-41.jpg

Guest Guest

How to sleep when matress got left over cum. Middle of the night u won't even want to walk in the dark maze or inner steam room.But there are people still come in at 3am to save midnight transport money.

On 7/4/2022 at 12:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

How to sleep when matress got left over cum. Middle of the night u won't even want to walk in the dark maze or inner steam room.But there are people still come in at 3am to save midnight transport money.

Bring wet tissues lah.. It's quite cheap.. 

Guest Mary
On 7/4/2022 at 12:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

They have room service what.  U can request them to make the room first. 

Also, they also got food deliver to room service.  

Otherwise, you can request for new pillow , comfortable and bedsheet.  

Next day check out breakfast included ....... 

When I look through the theme for each day, I realised most of them are nude/skin. Why make things so complicated with fanciful names? 🤣

And anyone knows what is Wonderful Sunday? Another nude/skin nite? 

Guest Goulash which is Very Posh
On 7/4/2022 at 10:40 PM, Guest LOL said:

When I look through the theme for each day, I realised most of them are nude/skin. Why make things so complicated with fanciful names? 🤣

And anyone knows what is Wonderful Sunday? Another nude/skin nite? 

Nobody knows or cares about Wonderful Sunday.

Guest guestopher

contemplating if i should try out my first gay sauna experience at Keybox later today

i want to get a sensing of what the crowd thinks of guys with a more feminine body type? all i hear about are hunks

is there a different sauna for that crowd?

just worried i wouldnt get a lot of attention ;/

On 7/5/2022 at 9:26 AM, Guest guestopher said:

contemplating if i should try out my first gay sauna experience at Keybox later today

i want to get a sensing of what the crowd thinks of guys with a more feminine body type? all i hear about are hunks

is there a different sauna for that crowd?

just worried i wouldnt get a lot of attention ;/

YOU think too much.

Going to an establishment need to think so much, then better stay at home!

Hello, you are an adult, be like one.

Guest Mini

Anyone encountered the korean boy with the big dong? We tried to get him but he rejected us and continued jerking. When he left, the uncles were all chatting about his face. Wish we had him

Guest Hungarian
On 7/5/2022 at 12:02 PM, Since u r here said:

that is very true! which is why i never even bother to go and google which theme for which nites, it has 0 impact!!
when it comes to men, it is all about "Sex"

the only differentiation is Undies nite - most sexciting 

You mean all KB theme nights are redundant? Make no difference with our without? So sad to know that. Actually quite true. I've been to their full moon nite once but honestly, no any impact or atmosphere mood, boring indeed.

On 7/7/2022 at 11:03 PM, cuteboyy said:

zzzzz kb lost my card again for second time because of new worker. 😤😤 I got my card number on paper… 

Happened to me once. New guy couldn't find my card, and issued me a temporary paper card. 

When I went back again, they found my physical card, and then old guy accused me of leaving the last time without taking my card! If I left without taking back my card, how come they issued me the temp paper card?

Eyes rolled. No need to waste energy on such people. 

Edited by Saggiboy

On 7/7/2022 at 11:36 PM, Saggiboy said:

Happened to me once. New guy couldn't find my card, and issued me a temporary paper card. 

When I went back again, they found my physical card, and then old guy accused me of leaving the last time without taking my card! If I left without taking back my card, how come they issued me the temp paper card?

Eyes rolled. No need to waste energy on such people. 

I got paper from old guy… instead of paper card.. 😤  So disappointed today. I am not surprised that new guy cannot find my card just now..

I went home in the end. I will go kb next week if they found my card.

Edited by cuteboyy

On 7/7/2022 at 11:43 PM, cuteboyy said:

I got paper from old guy… instead of paper card.. 😤  So disappointed today. I am not surprised that new guy cannot find my card just now..

I went home in the end. I will go kb next week if they found my card.

If they found ur card and then the old guy accused u of not taking ur card when u left the last time, just ignore. Dun spoil ur mood trying to prove their wrongdoing. 

On 7/8/2022 at 12:06 AM, Saggiboy said:

If they found ur card and then the old guy accused u of not taking ur card when u left the last time, just ignore. Dun spoil ur mood trying to prove their wrongdoing. 

Ok! I might go kb tonight. If they can’t find my card, I will ask to replace new card again. It’s my second time that staff lost it again. 😡 

On 7/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, cuteboyy said:

Ok! I might go kb tonight. If they can’t find my card, I will ask to replace new card again. It’s my second time that staff lost it again. 😡 

U show them yr this profile pic, confirmed get gold card specially for u. 

Guest Truth Be Told

One annoying thing that occurs at Keybox and maybe other saunas as well, some people come into the dark maze all wet! I assume that they go in and out of the shower or hot pool or steam room, they don't towel dry and just come into the dry areas and start touching people. It's an awful sensation to be touched with wet hands when you are dry, don't even know if it's their sweat. Have you guys encountered that? Bloody hell, what's wrong with these people? 😡

On 7/8/2022 at 3:55 PM, cutejack said:

Im ok with all that. But most gays has bad breath. The mouth surely stinks. Y ar?

Cannot generalise most gays got bad breath la. This is all abt oral hygiene. Got mouthwash there to use mah. 

On 7/8/2022 at 6:52 PM, Saggiboy said:

Cannot generalise most gays got bad breath la. This is all abt oral hygiene. Got mouthwash there to use mah. 

Agree. 
For me, wet or dry doesn’t really annoy me. People do get sweaty when the actions are wild, and it’s kinda hot tho. I just couldn’t stand bad breath coz I really love kissing, and it’s a total turn off.

On 7/8/2022 at 6:52 PM, Saggiboy said:

Unfortunately that diluted mouthwash can only do so much. People need to visit the dentist regularly, floss, brush and use tongue scraper. More so if you plan to kiss people every now and then 😂

Did anyone went yesterday afternoon, and saw this tall heavily tattooed muscle manly snobbish bi guy there? Face OK only la. Heard from someone said he seldom goes KB. 

But it was really funny seeing 4-5 guys kept following him around so closely like puppies. Guess body sells. 

Wondered who got lucky with him. He left after abt 2 hours. 

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest Tyler nipples
On 7/8/2022 at 12:14 PM, Guest Truth Be Told said:

One annoying thing that occurs at Keybox and maybe other saunas as well, some people come into the dark maze all wet! I assume that they go in and out of the shower or hot pool or steam room, they don't towel dry and just come into the dry areas and start touching people. It's an awful sensation to be touched with wet hands when you are dry, don't even know if it's their sweat. Have you guys encountered that? Bloody hell, what's wrong with these people? 😡

sometimes. I do that 

Guest Patron
On 7/9/2022 at 1:32 PM, Saggiboy said:

Did anyone went yesterday afternoon, and saw this tall heavily tattooed muscle manly snobbish bi guy there? Face OK only la. Heard from someone said he seldom goes KB. 

But it was really funny seeing 4-5 guys kept following him around so closely like puppies. Guess body sells. 

Wondered who got lucky with him. He left after abt 2 hours. 

Is he very fair & quite well groomed (quite handsome). I had fun with one last month, shy and friendly but very picky. We crossed path many times, each time eyeing one another before finally confirmed & entered the room for 1 to 1 fun.

Guest Michael
On 7/8/2022 at 7:03 PM, abc_sg said:

Agree. 
For me, wet or dry doesn’t really annoy me. People do get sweaty when the actions are wild, and it’s kinda hot tho. I just couldn’t stand bad breath coz I really love kissing, and it’s a total turn off.

I kissed alot too when at KB , we might have kissed before 

Guest ItsMe

Ytd crowd was not bad! Got fucked by a good top after that continue second & third round in the steam & sauna room.. I felt like I'm a whore lol

Guest Guest
On 7/8/2022 at 7:03 PM, abc_sg said:

Agree. 

Bad breath and body odour is a total turn off. Some guys body smell quite bad when they start to sweat. Although when a guy get sweaty, it is quite a turn on.

Guest Ericsson

there was a short korean looking btm too. a little bit fleshy but nice tool.

very picky also saw him rejected the fit guys. wonder what is he into  

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.