Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Susan
On 7/10/2022 at 9:42 AM, Guest Ericsson said:

there was a short korean looking btm too. a little bit fleshy but nice tool.

very picky also saw him rejected the fit guys. wonder what is he into  

instead of coming here and wonder , why u dont ask him 

On 7/10/2022 at 9:33 AM, Guest Michael said:

I think we already did 

I am 178 72 .... Chinese lean fit tone body 

Why do you think so then? You recognised me? But anyway, hope we encounter again and you can let me know if that’s you hor

On 7/10/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Bad breath and body odour is a total turn off. Some guys body smell quite bad when they start to sweat. Although when a guy get sweaty, it is quite a turn on.

Sometimes in the dark maze, when the action involving 5/6 guys, i start smelling body odour then. For me, it’s kinda hot, as long as the smell is not too strong and unbearable. 

Guest Retirement village
On 7/12/2022 at 8:42 AM, Guest Ask said:

What's the crowd like in the afternoon? (1-5pm)

Tiagong a lot of purple ezlink card holders from 1 to 4

Guest Susan

what kind of question is that , is a sauna , anyone can be there , there is no specific right 

if you cannot qualify your question, how do u expect to get exact answer , i.e. oh this timing is only for age 25-35 etc 

All sort lah , if you are lucky maybe u find your type , otherwise, can be anyone there , 

On 7/13/2022 at 7:53 AM, Calebtan said:

Any regular, can bring me along... Never been there before, just curious to explore...

Hello, Are you a kid?

Can go Yunomori by yourself and yet need people to bring you into Keybox.

Grow some balls lah.

For posting ad in the Main Forum, you get another 1 warning point.

Stop posting ad to ask people to go with you!

Guest Kboxer

Mostly matured ones. But the crowd will get younger and fitter usually from 7pm onwards.

Guest Yesterday

I was there yesterday. Disappointing crowd. Is it true that only old people visit KeyBox? i am 30 n it seems like I am the youngest around

On 7/14/2022 at 9:11 AM, abc_sg said:

The crowd was good yesterday. Less crowded than Sat but it was ok. Exhausted when left there after 3hrs (6:30-9:30pm). 

Wow you must have great time there.

On 7/14/2022 at 4:04 PM, fetish69 said:

3hrs is normal there right? I know some guys staying there for much longer. I normally stay there for 2hrs. This time, it’s just the last guy caught me for 2 hours. That was fun tho

Guest Kboxer
On 7/14/2022 at 4:04 PM, fetish69 said:

U take a look at his bod. Sure can easily attract lots of people to play with him. Lol

Guest kB regular

KEYBOX

FRIDAY, 15 JULY 2022
Open 12pm-8am (next day)

🎉13th Anniversary Specials 🎉

12pm-8am (next day)
🏳️‍🌈 18-25 yrs @ FREE ENTRY!
🏳️‍🌈 26yrs & above @ $13 + One Free Pass

• Present this promo to enjoy above rates.
• Not valid with other promo.
• Full vaccination required.
• Free Toothbrush set available from 5am at counter.

Keybox Club Management

On 7/14/2022 at 5:36 PM, abc_sg said:

3hrs is normal there right? I know some guys staying there for much longer. I normally stay there for 2hrs. This time, it’s just the last guy caught me for 2 hours. That was fun tho

Is he the mature man that fucked rough and in many positions again? you met him again? I didnt seem to meet him.

On 7/15/2022 at 1:41 PM, Guest kB regular said:

KEYBOX

FRIDAY, 15 JULY 2022
Open 12pm-8am (next day)

🎉13th Anniversary Specials 🎉

12pm-8am (next day)
🏳️‍🌈 18-25 yrs @ FREE ENTRY!
🏳️‍🌈 26yrs & above @ $13 + One Free Pass

• Present this promo to enjoy above rates.
• Not valid with other promo.
• Full vaccination required.
• Free Toothbrush set available from 5am at counter.

Keybox Club Management

Today is KB Anniversary ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 7/15/2022 at 2:51 PM, dude19 said:

Is he the mature man that fucked rough and in many positions again? you met him again? I didnt seem to meet him.

Haha. Nah. Different guy. I don’t see him either but ya, I don’t really expect to see and play with him again though. 1 time is good enough. Just want to try new ones rather than stick with the same guy. 

On 7/16/2022 at 6:14 PM, Guest quick question said:

Quick question, on nude night, how do I specify and dress that I am a bottom looking after 6.30pm. Nude nite is a headache.

Go around touching cocks, instead of caressing butts, maybe.. 

On 7/16/2022 at 9:55 PM, Guest justcurious said:

Can you have fun with the staffs ? Just asking, never tried before.

Of course especially the white hair old n horny old man. He is longing for yr cock. Always go in the maze area n shower area not to clean up but to ogle n drool at naked guys.

Guest Patron

Last night there was this tall & very fair handsome hunk getting serviced by a group of guys inside the big dark room. Throughout the show, he was violently face fucking a guy while the rest were caressing his nipples & chests. Managed to touch his arms & shoulders, was really smooth & taut, such a rare极品 definitely doesn't look local.

Guest Patron
On 7/17/2022 at 1:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

He is a regular there. U can catch him during nude nites.

Not the tanned hunk who likes to be serviced in a group, this one is a fresh face & very well-groomed with pompadour hairstyle. His body is very fair, full of collagen haha.

Guest Cream pie
On 7/17/2022 at 8:38 AM, Guest Patron said:

Last night there was this tall & very fair handsome hunk getting serviced by a group of guys inside the big dark room. Throughout the show, he was violently face fucking a guy while the rest were caressing his nipples & chests. Managed to touch his arms & shoulders, was really smooth & taut, such a rare极品 definitely doesn't look local.

Wow! What time is that? and do you mean the inner part of the dark maze?

Guest William
On 7/18/2022 at 4:34 AM, Pecsandnips said:

any hotties there now?

Take it w a pinch of salt , it is unusually exaggerated and ppl like to add in their salt and peppers to make it sound "juicy and delicious" 

When u r there, u will something say , like that only . 

I am said so, coz I am regular there and usually stay from 430pm( before 5pm cheaper) and left at 8.30 ( to avoid dinner crowd) for dinner 

On 7/18/2022 at 9:17 AM, Guest William said:

Take it w a pinch of salt , it is unusually exaggerated and ppl like to add in their salt and peppers to make it sound "juicy and delicious" 

When u r there, u will something say , like that only . 

I am said so, coz I am regular there and usually stay from 430pm( before 5pm cheaper) and left at 8.30 ( to avoid dinner crowd) for dinner 

Depends on your luck anyway, and depends on how much you’re willing to give. Some with better bodies but couldn’t find much fun there, but some with not so good bodies could have 4-5 sessions in a visit and leave satisfied. 

On 7/18/2022 at 10:08 AM, abc_sg said:

Depends on your luck anyway, and depends on how much you’re willing to give. Some with better bodies but couldn’t find much fun there, but some with not so good bodies could have 4-5 sessions in a visit and leave satisfied. 

Agree totally.  If you fucked like there is no tomorrow, like some tops, then one good session is enough.  If the btm is fucked by such a top, one session is enough for his hole too.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:24 PM, dude19 said:

Agree totally.  If you fucked like there is no tomorrow, like some tops, then one good session is enough.  If the btm is fucked by such a top, one session is enough for his hole too.

Lol u were talking about that top guy huh? Haha. 

Guest Patron
On 7/18/2022 at 12:33 AM, Guest Cream pie said:

Wow! What time is that? and do you mean the inner part of the dark maze?

He was near the inner part at the very beginning but later moved to another corner nearer to the entrance. The crowd just followed whichever direction he was heading to haha. 

Guest disgusted actions

Any of you met people who will anyhow take your towel? This old uncle looks 50+ took my towel ytd with my mask hanging over it at the shower area. Still has the audacity to put my mask on the hook beside it like he mistakenly take wrong towel and started wiping. i had to voice out that he took the towel then he sheepishly tried to return it.

Even so, who would want to use a towel that has been used and presumably taken either because he is lazy to get it changed or for some perverted reasons? Disgusting.... stucked at the shower area not knowing what to do with a towel used by someone else. For goodness sake la, don't ruin others mood and day can a not...

Guest BtmBoy

Happened to me before, there was this cute boy eyeing me and we both went in to a private room. Only to find out that both of us are btms! Haha wth we exit the room without doing anything 😂😂

On 7/19/2022 at 5:42 PM, Guest BtmBoy said:

Happened to me before, there was this cute boy eyeing me and we both went in to a private room. Only to find out that both of us are btms! Haha wth we exit the room without doing anything 😂😂

Pretty common tho. That’s why just ask before proceed further 😅

Guest Indicate
On 7/19/2022 at 5:42 PM, Guest BtmBoy said:

yea very common. Why never ask before proceed to the room.

It will be good if there is a way to show so that everyone will not waste time.

On 7/19/2022 at 7:56 PM, Guest Indicate said:

yea very common. Why never ask before proceed to the room.

It will be good if there is a way to show so that everyone will not waste time.

Even if it is top also have to make sure that his bullet still there

Unless, he bring the machine gun go there & prepare nonstop shooting

Guest Patron
On 7/16/2022 at 6:14 PM, Guest quick question said:

Quick question, on nude night, how do I specify and dress that I am a bottom looking after 6.30pm. Nude nite is a headache.

You can come slightly earlier before the event to do a prelaunch promo in your jockstrap mah. If the event has already started, you can still do a regional road show by parading in area not bound by the dresscode (eg. locker area, steamroom & TV lounge). Once you've made a name for yourself, strip & enter the maze to be makan by the tops lor haha.

Guest Kboxer

After reading some of the disgusting and unhygienic stuff a few black sheeps had done, may I know where do you guys place your mask before entering the steamroom if you do not want to hang it on the hook outside?

On 7/20/2022 at 10:46 PM, Guest Kboxer said:

After reading some of the disgusting and unhygienic stuff a few black sheeps had done, may I know where do you guys place your mask before entering the steamroom if you do not want to hang it on the hook outside?

I put at the towel and roll it up ,so I naked inside the stream room 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.