Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Kboxer
On 7/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, shiwalov said:

I put at the towel and roll it up ,so I naked inside the stream room 

Good idea! Thanks for sharing!

Guest of Honour
On 7/24/2022 at 12:30 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Many super hot hunks last night. Two with bod and looks to die for ..

Wow! Can describe more on the body of the hot hunks?

On 7/26/2022 at 3:55 AM, jeremy69 said:

People tend to compare between Keybox and Hook. And many of them said that Hook is better than Keybox in terms of cleanliness and quality of crowd (more eye candies). Is that true?

Nope..keybox is more of matured n middle age whereas hook is more of young pangs n twinks. Two different groups.

Both places are clean to me. 

Edited by cutejack

On 7/25/2022 at 6:18 PM, G_M said:

Any more fuckers post about MoneyPox, I will make sure you 'Pox Kai' !

KNN, Get back to topic!

I think not that MOD disallows discussion on monkey pox or STDs. Just that those be discussed under a different thread, not in this KB thread.

Edited by Yuquidam2022

Guest Witness
On 7/26/2022 at 3:55 AM, jeremy69 said:

People tend to compare between Keybox and Hook. And many of them said that Hook is better than Keybox in terms of cleanliness and quality of crowd (more eye candies). Is that true?

I would suggest you personally pay a visit to both places and witness yourself instead of wasting time ask here? 读万卷书不如行万里路?

On 7/27/2022 at 1:17 PM, lausanne said:

For wednesdays with sexy underwear theme - does everyone actually wear jockstraps and thongs, or the people still mainly just stick to their usual underwear?

Singapore still very conservative but dont be suprised when you to go you can see alot of guy in thong,g-string and jockstrap yet they married

On 7/27/2022 at 9:18 AM, fetish69 said:

Singapore still very conservative but dont be suprised when you to go you can see alot of guy in thong,g-string and jockstrap yet they married

guess my question is will the majority of the crowd really wear their sexy underwear for the theme night, or they will just wear their normal underwear?

Guest Susan
On 7/27/2022 at 4:56 PM, lausanne said:

guess my question is will the majority of the crowd really wear their sexy underwear for the theme night, or they will just wear their normal underwear?

Why dont u visit , observe and conclude yourself 

On 7/27/2022 at 6:56 PM, lausanne said:

I would guess that the majority will wear good/designer/branded underwear, more briefs than trunks.

Jockstraps/thongs etc will be a minority.

Disclaimer: I have been to keybox numerous times, but never the underwear theme event.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:26 PM, lausanne said:

Double up undies, a thong beneath some boxers

On 7/27/2022 at 3:18 PM, fetish69 said:

How u know they're married? 

Guest Predictor
On 7/27/2022 at 6:00 PM, manehiso said:

How u know they're married? 

Definitely not a fair statement nor conclusive results, unless backup with references or analyzed statistics.

Haven't been there in a long while already...I recall my first time visiting there out of curiosity when this guy brought me there lol

Sadly I didn't have fun with him, kena ditched alone and I found another btm lol

Guest Guest

I just wanted to share my experience at KB today. 

To give some background, I only started bottoming in Dec last year and even then, I don’t often do it. So today, I was at KB and managed to suck off 3 hot guys till they came in my mouth and bottomed for 2 guys. 

The first guy had a really long cock and he banged me in different positions. His dick must have hit my prostate multiple times till I saw stars. I was sore from it and didn’t expect to go for a second round. 

After he came and I went to wash up, I went back to the dark maze because I haven’t come. As it was around 6 plus pm, it was as usual crowded and full of hot guys. I didn’t know what I did or what the second guy saw in me, but he asked me to join him in the room. He was wearing glasses and likely in his 20s. He was really nice and patient and took time to make me feel comfortable. He lubed me up and slowly used his fingers to loosen up my hole. Then he started fucking me gently but he had many special tricks to add to the session. He would thrust his dick in and out as most tops do and end it all the way in, hold it there then twist and turn a bit or squeeze his sphincter muscles and that brought on the extra sensations. I don’t know if the first guy hit my prostate till I was ultra sensitive or what, but the second guy really thrusted till I was trembling and almost cried father and mother. Ever so often, he would asked if I was alright because I probably looked like I fainted. He was like the energized bunny who never seemed to tire but after about half an hour, I told him I couldn’t take it anymore because I badly wanted to pee after his dick hit my prostate so many times. I washed up and left around 7 pm. 

I felt really disappointed with myself for not satisfying the second guy enough since he didn’t cum. You asked if I enjoyed myself and yes I really did. I will do it again if there is a next time. If you are reading this, I hope you found someone to satisfy you. Thank you for being so patient and gentle with me. 

To other readers, may I know if there’s anything I could have prepared or done the second time round to do better so as not to disappoint the tops?

Guest Theme night

What time does theme night start every evening?  Is it 6.30 or 5.30 pm?  I ask because when I went on a Saturday last month the nude night started at 5.30, but the key box site still shows 6.30. 

Guest bleth17
On 8/10/2022 at 6:20 PM, Hollymolly6 said:

Anyone saw a chinese guy recently he has nice build body. He always using gym there. He is eye candy also wearing triumph pant

a rather good looking buff guys with crew haircut? he seems very confident with his bod.

Guest showoff

There were times when multiple guys would play and touch me in the dark maze. Got me thinking, would it be ok if I cum on those sucking me? Or is it rude to cum there in the maze (cos u know its gonna stick on the floor)?

On 8/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, Guest showoff said:

There were times when multiple guys would play and touch me in the dark maze. Got me thinking, would it be ok if I cum on those sucking me? Or is it rude to cum there in the maze (cos u know its gonna stick on the floor)?

People do cum on the floor and it’s kinda dirty, even tho I know sometimes they can’t help it. If you wanna cum on those sucking you, i think they don’t really mind considering the heat of the session, but better just ask their permission first. 

On 8/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, Guest showoff said:

They won’t even let me off when I mentioned, I am cumming LOLx 

On 8/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, Sexygaytwinks said:

Anyone met this cute slim tattoo boy? He was so hot….. heard he’s a actor too!

very bored today , home alone 

Ok answer u lah , since nothing to do 

U find him cute doesnt we too.  Actor , which show ?? "heard" thing dont need to share , confirmed one u tell us 

I have seen some ex TCS actors there ...... 

On 8/11/2022 at 9:36 PM, abc_sg said:

People do cum on the floor and it’s kinda dirty, even tho I know sometimes they can’t help it. If you wanna cum on those sucking you, i think they don’t really mind considering the heat of the session, but better just ask their permission first. 

If it is an open orgy where they just grab and suck, then no need to ask "permission" to shoot.  They are the swallowers.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 8/14/2022 at 1:16 PM, Guest Mary said:

very bored today , home alone 

Ok answer u lah , since nothing to do 

U find him cute doesnt we too.  Actor , which show ?? "heard" thing dont need to share , confirmed one u tell us 

I have seen some ex TCS actors there ...... 

Nice… spill something juice eh!! Well it’s always hearsay here and there haha

On 8/14/2022 at 2:36 PM, LeanMature said:

If it is an open orgy where they just grab and suck, then no need to ask "permission" to shoot.  They are the swallowers.

Just simply say “i’m coming” will do, give them a chance to reject if they didn’t want to

On 8/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, Wulala515 said:

today, 3-4pm... 2 guys open their door and let us watch. the small guy sucking a tone daddy with cock ring. nice show...but the daddy wanna to keep his cum for another session..so he no cum for him.... 

how cum u know so clearly that that daddy wan to keep his cum for other session?? are u small guy sucking daddy cock?

anyway.. it's normal this happen in sauna LOL

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.