Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 2/9/2023 at 7:39 PM, bigbuttboy said:

why cant be colored?

I've tried, I realise most Singaporean guys are weird out by chastity cages. Just chill and have fun. Keybox tho isn't recon.

Guest Guest Bottom
On 2/7/2023 at 11:36 AM, obgdcriv said:

Are these metrosexual 40 year old daddies tops or bottoms?

Some switches, a lot tops. My experience is if you ain't too fussy, and pick a generic looking one also it's good. They don't care and eat ass. They finger you appropriately. And their fucking don't split and tear my ass, but after they fuck, it's a pleasant gaping feel the whole day.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest Bottom said:

Some switches, a lot tops. My experience is if you ain't too fussy, and pick a generic looking one also it's good. They don't care and eat ass. They finger you appropriately. And their fucking don't split and tear my ass, but after they fuck, it's a pleasant gaping feel the whole day.

I want to fuck a bottom like you! Gape you. 

Guest Guest Bottom
On 2/2/2023 at 8:14 PM, Guest Ythai said:

How's the crowd 10 pm onwards at keybox? Is it still good and advisable? Thank you

It depends on what you want, if you just want dangerous and crazy sex I think 8pm is better. 9pm quite easy to get bred if you want. Just doggy anon in the maze, random guys mad enough to do go for it (pls be on prep) other wise blowjobs and touching is quite common at 10pm, but I would say the crowd thin out at 10pm, and I only last till 10pm 5 times, most time I get done by 7pm go home.

Guest Guest Bottom
6 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

I want to fuck a bottom like you! Gape you. 

Well thank you. 

And to have right, just saying for all the tops out there, I don't eat at all, douche thoroughly, and arrive at around 1 to 2pm on Saturdays. I don't know how other bottoms do it, but I fast and starve to be fuckable, and my ass edible.

Plus, Saturday is nude night, so I can't wear jockstraps after 5pm, so.....

Guest Guest Bottom
On 2/5/2023 at 6:38 PM, Guest Funtastic said:

I love getting fist fucked.

Any idea if KB offers such service ? 

Not possible. You have this type of recon fetish, go recon got a lot of fisters. Keybox firstly does not have the space for you, maybe the largest cubicle. Secondly, how to wash up, are you going to be those inconsiderate leaking bottoms who make the floor sticky? Thirdly why would you do it in somewhere so incredibly dark.

If you want to try, get a regular fister first. Then get a crew of guys who like fisting you.

Abit on the crowd at KB, a lot of guys just like hugging, hand job bj, those who want to fuck, never do in the open, and look for cubicle. Your fisting, won't happen at KB. Maybe if you want, you arrange for people to come, and you go TMC, the place got more space, but the existing customer I also don't think generally Singaporeans like fisting.

Guest Occulust
9 hours ago, Guest going soon said:

planning to go tmr, was wondering if anyone could share what normally happens at kb? are there people who just touch/grope/chill or is it only sex?

Hmm....I wud say 95% of patrons go there to enjoy the aircon and the fabulous interior design. The remaining 5% happens to accidentally stroll into the premise.

48 minutes ago, Guest Okay said:

Go there and find out, goodness. What else do you think happens?

I think what is going to happen is he go there, get groped by horny man. Get used to suck dick then get fucked. 

The next morning he will have sore throat and wonder is it the weather. Later in the week, he will have body ache and wonder did he catch a flu or something? 

Then he will just shake it off, like it must be just some common cold. Months later he will start to notice less stamina. Falling sick more easily. Tired all the time. 

Then it will hit him, did he get hiv? He rushed online to search for information. Not realising that you need to be on prep before going to sauna. 

Why didn't anyone warned me?! He would think that. He rushed down to get hiv tested but the nurse told him that we can't know for sure. The body takes some time to produce the antibody. But we can do a test. 

Blood is taken. Rapid test is done. 

Positive. 

He will wonder why is God so unfair? Why everyone else who been a slut and a sauna regular doesn't get it. 

But just one time. Just this one time he went to explore and he is given the death sentence. 

The nurse will reassured him that we need to do a complete blood test. And don't worry, there are medication to control hiv. And it's good we detected it early. 

He will wonder, how his life would have been different, if he didn't listen to a random advice online to try something taboo which he know is wrong. 

Guest Cute man
12 hours ago, Guest Taboo said:

I think what is going to happen is he go there, get groped by horny man. Get used to suck dick then get fucked. 

The next morning he will have sore throat and wonder is it the weather. Later in the week, he will have body ache and wonder did he catch a flu or something? 

Then he will just shake it off, like it must be just some common cold. Months later he will start to notice less stamina. Falling sick more easily. Tired all the time. 

Then it will hit him, did he get hiv? He rushed online to search for information. Not realising that you need to be on prep before going to sauna. 

Why didn't anyone warned me?! He would think that. He rushed down to get hiv tested but the nurse told him that we can't know for sure. The body takes some time to produce the antibody. But we can do a test. 

Positive. 

He will wonder why is God so unfair? Why everyone else who been a slut and a sauna regular doesn't get it. 

But just one time. Just this one time he went to explore and he is given the death sentence. 

The nurse will reassured him that we need to do a complete blood test. And don't worry, there are medication to control hiv. And it's good we detected it early. 

He will wonder, how his life would have been different, if he didn't listen to a random advice online to try something taboo which he know is wrong. 

How about If he play safe? Like use condom and no oral 

17 hours ago, Guest Taboo said:

Positive. 

Speaking from experiences?

I was just recommended Keybox spa as a great clean spa to visit. I've never been to this type of spa before, I am visiting SG and want to try something like this.

1. Is this exclusively for lgbt men?
  2. is it like a koreanspa where everyone has to be naked?
  3. i think for koreanspa you aren't allowed to have flip flops, what about this type of spa?

1 minute ago, Jason Leong said:

1) yes

2) depend on the themes, can check from their website https://www.keybox.com.sg

3) I remember can 

The sauna totally different from Korean spa style 

ahh, I see, thanks for answering me :)

since it's different, i'm a bit nervous 😆

5 hours ago, jasondl2 said:

I was just recommended Keybox spa as a great clean spa to visit. I've never been to this type of spa before, I am visiting SG and want to try something like this.

1. Is this exclusively for lgbt men?

No it is not for LGBT men but for men who have sex with other men.

I don't think Lesbians (L) frequent the place.

😂

Guest Tele doublezero4u
On 2/14/2023 at 4:00 PM, Guest Guest Bottom said:

It depends on what you want, if you just want dangerous and crazy sex I think 8pm is better. 9pm quite easy to get bred if you want. Just doggy anon in the maze, random guys mad enough to do go for it (pls be on prep) other wise blowjobs and touching is quite common at 10pm, but I would say the crowd thin out at 10pm, and I only last till 10pm 5 times, most time I get done by 7pm go home.

I saw the slots  1- 5pm, before the crowd comes in on Thursdays, Sats and Sundays are crazy sex too.

Many str8 trials, bi men, married men , escapees from wifes, even from gay lovers for a spinning time( office -run away)...as overtime " excuses....and needs to be home dinner by 6-7 pm.

5 hours ago, Guest Tele doublezero4u said:

I saw the slots  1- 5pm, before the crowd comes in on Thursdays, Sats and Sundays are crazy sex too.

Many str8 trials, bi men, married men , escapees from wifes, even from gay lovers for a spinning time( office -run away)...as overtime " excuses....and needs to be home dinner by 6-7 pm.

Did you make a survey or ask all in person, that you know the guys are married, straight and have wives or bfs?

Speculation.

I don't think straight men frequent a gay sauna.

5 hours ago, Guest curious said:

Whats the crowd like on weekday afternoons?

it is mostly weekend afternoon crowd 

if my answer is stupid or as good as not answering, then u should qualify your question 

Guest Last Monday

Last Monday , 20 Feb , at KB one very very irritating gay, he is botak, with spec , skinny at age around 45-50

He is irritating because he will constantly bother you , pestered you and harassed you.  For example, if you walked past him he used right hand to touch you and if you gently rejected him he used left hand and if you rejected him again comes his right hand and keep going on.  He thinks is very funny. 

I am not talking about one time , is every time you walked past him.  I tried avoided him (anger penting up). 

I was making up with a guy in a corner he came and bothered us and that guy gave up , walked off .  I almost want to punch his nose already ...... and then again he come harassed me ! 

I raised my voice in the dark - HELLO CAN I INTERVIEW YOU < IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE IN SAUNA ?? 

YOU literally went around annoying others and destroying others making up .... at this moment he paiseh walked away.   I was really loud that many paused to watch what happened ! 

Case in point, why is it that some ppl think just because it is in sauna means they can be rude and anyhow ?? 

I hope the OWNER OF KB read this , best ban such individuals 

8 hours ago, Guest Last Monday said:

Last Monday , 20 Feb , at KB one very very irritating gay, he is botak, with spec , skinny at age around 45-50

He is irritating because he will constantly bother you , pestered you and harassed you.  For example, if you walked past him he used right hand to touch you and if you gently rejected him he used left hand and if you rejected him again comes his right hand and keep going on.  He thinks is very funny. 

Case in point, why is it that some ppl think just because it is in sauna means they can be rude and anyhow ?? 

I hope the OWNER OF KB read this , best ban such individuals 

Maybe he is the Owner? 😁

Went in to keybox the first time this afternoon.

I didn't expect this location is rather "open". I thought it would be discreet, like somewhere in the alley lol.

Do you guys just head straight ignoring any passerby?

Overall, I thought the experience were rather good.

I went before Japan one. Price was $30 but they have 3~5 storey and big hot bath though.

However, they hardly take any initiatives.

Anyhow, mainly the people this afternoon was people between 30+ and 40+ (i guess since the lighting rather dim). I do see some people in their 20s as well and more coming in after 3pm. There are like i guess 35+ people? Which i find it rather a comfortable number, not too squeezy. Like what most have said, it is rather a good mixture there.

Didn't met any unpleasant or very persistent people.

I am surprised though, even with a (slightly meaty) bod and (avg) looks like me still being approached- I reckon it must be because can't see or choices are limited (?).

That said... for people who is not keen, just need to politely reject and just walk away (quickly).

Btw, the dark room have different grades of darkness? I think there is a 2nd floor one, and also the far end corner. Both of these are super dark. what are those for? And how you guys actually navigate there? lol

On 2/22/2023 at 11:00 PM, Guest Joe said:

Went in to keybox the first time this afternoon.

I didn't expect this location is rather "open". I thought it would be discreet, like somewhere in the alley lol.

Do you guys just head straight ignoring any passerby?

Overall, I thought the experience were rather good.

I went before Japan one. Price was $30 but they have 3~5 storey and big hot bath though.

However, they hardly take any initiatives.

Anyhow, mainly the people this afternoon was people between 30+ and 40+ (i guess since the lighting rather dim). I do see some people in their 20s as well and more coming in after 3pm. There are like i guess 35+ people? Which i find it rather a comfortable number, not too squeezy. Like what most have said, it is rather a good mixture there.

Didn't met any unpleasant or very persistent people.

I am surprised though, even with a (slightly meaty) bod and (avg) looks like me still being approached- I reckon it must be because can't see or choices are limited (?).

That said... for people who is not keen, just need to politely reject and just walk away (quickly).

Btw, the dark room have different grades of darkness? I think there is a 2nd floor one, and also the far end corner. Both of these are super dark. what are those for? And how you guys actually navigate there? lol

Lol if u find kb open wait till u go Hook or TMC. Hook flanked by Korean bbq and zhi cha store while TMC just along the main road. 

5 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Lol if u find kb open wait till u go Hook or TMC. Hook flanked by Korean bbq and zhi cha store while TMC just along the main road. 

TMC is right beside a busy bus stop on a busy main road. The people waiting for buses will be watching you acting suspicious like thieves in the night. 

6 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

30 minutes ago, Guest Cusee said:

TMC is right beside a busy bus stop on a busy main road. The people waiting for buses will be watching you acting suspicious like thieves in the night. 

I think not all passer-by would know what is Hook and TMC even they see people walk in and out, unless you are in the community.

On 2/23/2023 at 11:04 AM, Guest obvious said:

Very obvious u never been to KB , otherwise, everyone knows who is the boss - the punch line the botak guy 

Very obvious u missed the description of that irritating man that he is botak.

And very obvious too u do not have a sense of humour. 😁

Edited by navyblue

Guest Last Monday
5 hours ago, navyblue said:

Very obvious u missed the description of that irritating man that he is botak.

And very obvious too u do not have a sense of humour. 😁

U dont know head dont know tail dont anyhow cut in and then say sense of humour lah 

22 hours ago, SimeiEast said:

It's my first time visiting a sauna, and I'm bit anxious about it. Any tips or advices on what to do or expect? 

What's the time with the least crowd?

I just recently went for the first time and was incredibly nervous myself. I wanted to go to keybox on a nudenight so I went on Saturday around 530. It was wayyy more packed than I ever imagined 🤣🤣...

On 2/12/2023 at 3:01 PM, Guest Well said:

I've tried, I realise most Singaporean guys are weird out by chastity cages. Just chill and have fun. Keybox tho isn't recon.

Not "weird out" but pretty much disgusted by d*ck-cages. We don't force unto others our preferences, but we also dislike and won't allow others to force their preferences unto us.

Anyway, Monday evening was pretty eventful (and fruitful).

Major turn-offs, again, were some of the smartwatch wearers, either they acted blur or they deliberately lighted up their watches to shine at other guys in the dimly lit environment. Just wait and see, one fine day, someone might just "accidentally" grab their wrists and smash those light-emitting watches against the concrete wall, putting out their light permanently. 

Edited by kuchiyose

3 hours ago, kuchiyose said:

Not "weird out" but pretty much disgusted by d*ck-cages. We don't force unto others our preferences, but we also dislike and won't allow others to force their preferences unto us.

Major turn-offs, again, were some of the smartwatch wearers, either they acted blur or they deliberately lighted up their watches to shine at other guys in the dimly lit environment. Just wait and see, one fine day, someone might just "accidentally" grab their wrists and smash those light-emitting watches against the concrete wall, putting out their light permanently. 

how is someone wearing a cage them ‘forcing their preference’ on you? 

It’s a sauna - you don’t like it, just move on, just like you would for any of the other things you don’t like. You don’t need to be ‘disgusted’ and act like a dickhead about it. 

Guest Exibo
6 hours ago, kuchiyose said:

Strangely enough, nobody seems to mind. That's why nobody smashed their watches.

In fact we were waiting for the occasional flashes to find suitable targets. But one side effect was when I was bend over and get fucked, this sudden flash exposed us and others came over to touch us. I didn't mind letting my top see that he's not fucking an ugly troll. In fact I like the cheeky exhibitionism so much that when he whispered go room? I refused. It's titillating, now you see now you don't.

Maybe that will get him into trouble with some cmi who cannot be seen in light type but the rest of us don't. Just let him peep a little for this service if he dare to take the risk.

Guest Mental
On 3/1/2023 at 11:57 PM, Guest Exibo said:

Strangely enough, nobody seems to mind. That's why nobody smashed their watches.

In fact we were waiting for the occasional flashes to find suitable targets. But one side effect was when I was bend over and get fucked, this sudden flash exposed us and others came over to touch us. I didn't mind letting my top see that he's not fucking an ugly troll. In fact I like the cheeky exhibitionism so much that when he whispered go room? I refused. It's titillating, now you see now you don't.

Maybe that will get him into trouble with some cmi who cannot be seen in light type but the rest of us don't. Just let him peep a little for this service if he dare to take the risk.

I m sure regulars to KB has noticed one very skinny but mental guy.  He will be singing and talk to himself !  

When he squeezed in the maze he likes to poke others and mumble.. I always give in to him knowing he is mental case - but he can be quite notorious and irritating. 

Last nite, he walked past me & poked me.  I told him dont touch me, he stared me bloody hell poked me again on purpose and then ran away.......... about an hour later, he came by, saw me and try to be funny again with me, I raised my voice DONT TOUCH ME ....... he was taken aback but STILL he poked me and run away I went after him and I told him " I told you not to poke me right" why you poke me ...........

KB if u r reading this, pls do some customer screening, if you some has issue, shouldnt let them in that he is not there for fun but irritating others 

8 hours ago, Guest Mental said:

I m sure regulars to KB has noticed one very skinny but mental guy.  He will be singing and talk to himself !  

When he squeezed in the maze he likes to poke others and mumble.. I always give in to him knowing he is mental case - but he can be quite notorious and irritating. 

Last nite, he walked past me & poked me.  I told him dont touch me, he stared me bloody hell poked me again on purpose and then ran away.......... about an hour later, he came by, saw me and try to be funny again with me, I raised my voice DONT TOUCH ME ....... he was taken aback but STILL he poked me and run away I went after him and I told him " I told you not to poke me right" why you poke me ...........

KB if u r reading this, pls do some customer screening, if you some has issue, shouldnt let them in that he is not there for fun but irritating others 

LOL sounds like 2 mental case bitch fight inside KB.

Guest Mental
16 hours ago, Guest 280 said:

LOL sounds like 2 mental case bitch fight inside KB.

If u have nothing to say is fine to keep quiet and read on, we did not solicit any opinion

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.