Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest clown

kb going to shut down or on saving mode? no light, no hair dryer and IDEK if your mouthwash even useful (80% water + 20% mouthwash)?????

Just now was very crowded with 75% mature uncles, 10% weird uncles and 15% others hmm ugh

On 5/24/2023 at 8:59 PM, briefsnottrunks said:

A Grindr acquaintance of mine wonders if he can fulfil his fantasy of being in the midst of a cum 🚿 in Keybox, can any patrons of it enlighten us on whether it's possible?

Kneel at a corner of the maze and see what happens 🥳

Personally I wud be more selective who I do this with, safer.

6 hours ago, Cfunsg2 said:

Finally had my first visit to keybox on Sunday afternoon. For all the bitching, whining and troll posting on this thread, I had an amazingly good time. For one, it was really crowded. Which I think is a good thing in this situation.

Got to suck off three guys in the extra dark maze. Got fucked standing while someone was giving me head. Had like 5 different guys suck my dick that day and one was so polite asking me to join him in a room so of course I joined him. Turned out to be a real cute guy. Didn’t know since the first encounter was so dark I might as well have been blind. 

No rooms available so we ended up playing a little in a corner until a room opened up. This sweet guy immediately started cleaning up the bed a little, but I just decided to use my towel as a base instead. 

More sucking, rimming, licking, some 69, which was all really fun. For a bottom only guy, he has a really nice rock hard cock. Finally, condom on, he lubed up and I entered him. Super tight. He came first and shot all the way to his chest which was really hot. Ended off cumming on him as well and called it a day.

Thx for the trip report, appreciate ur time spent :0)

"i mite go to hell for saying this" but last week i went to Ten Men. i rarely go to T.M.C. always once in 6 months.

i am stocky so i Thot> pple want me.

Sadly, Guys at this Sauna are picky so i left "empty handed" 😭

Keybox mite have a crowd that is choosy too, but thankfully, a Stocky guy like me still can have some fun at this Sauna.

Edited by 30yochinese

3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Thx for the trip report, appreciate ur time spent :0)

"i mite go to hell for saying this" but last week i went to Ten Men. i rarely go to T.M.C. always once in 6 months.

B

i am stocky so i Thot> pple want me.

Sadly, Guys at this Sauna are picky so i left "empty handed" 😭

Keybox mite have a crowd that is choosy too, but thankfully, a Stocky guy like me still can have some fun at this Sauna.

Don’t look “stocky” to me. Not everyone needs a rippling 8 pack to look good. I think if you keep an open mind, and also take your own initiative to get a little more “hands on”, you’ll have a great time. Can’t always wait for others to make the first move.

8 minutes ago, Cfunsg2 said:

Don’t look “stocky” to me. Not everyone needs a rippling 8 pack to look good. I think if you keep an open mind, and also take your own initiative to get a little more “hands on”, you’ll have a great time. Can’t always wait for others to make the first move.

Let's meet at Starbucks Clarke Quay this weekend(its opp Keybox), after ur Appraisal of my body...U deserve a treat😜😲!

But jokes aside,

Something life-changing happened to me at Keybox on nude nite on 27-5-2023. a Chinese guy grabbed me while in the maze & hugged me & whispered in my Ear:

3 hours ago, Cfunsg2 said:

Thats so true but it really takes a lot of gut to approach someone. Sure what could go wrong, probably a slap of hand away but prob the ego bruise is harder to swallow. Don't have why whenever i give eye contact people run off lol

Guest Observation Deck
On 5/30/2023 at 12:41 AM, KeanWCEH73 said:

This evening crowd is so good, and the lights in the room restored. Great and had fun with 2 cute guys and one being muscular and tone. 

I actually find that when the lights were out the activity in the dark passage way was much better, Like an extension to the usual dark maze, The activity was more spread out. It's too bright now

46 minutes ago, Loverofmassage said:

Is it me or the age of Keybox patrons have increase…haha

I’m seeing older crowd like above 50-60 more than 20-40 

Gays who go sauna are the same crowd. So when they age, the crowd in sauna also ages lo... 

Its like saying last 10 year the average age crowd is 40 and then last 20 years was 30. 

Young gay can hook up via technology, no need to go sauna to get std. Plus it's only those old folks who want to lure young ppl to sauna by posting fake encounters 

Guest Patron
15 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

Yes agreed. It has been more seniors patrons than the younger ones, mainly becos KB is much more accessable compare to the other 3 saunas. Everything all on 1 floor only. Not surprise to see more grandpas n uncles lying everywhere, especially inside the rooms. 

Yesterday theme evening quite joyful. Plenty of fresh and tender guys, muscle built guys, jocks and visiting tourists. Had fun with a few guys.

The underwear/swimwear theme had just a right handful of guys. Only crowded areas area the steam room and dark maze. 

Guest Joni
6 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Yesterday theme evening quite joyful. Plenty of fresh and tender guys, muscle built guys, jocks and visiting tourists. Had fun with a few guys.

The underwear/swimwear theme had just a right handful of guys. Only crowded areas area the steam room and dark maze. 

Dun bull shit ok ! 

I was there last night from 6 to 8pm.. crowds were thin as most of them are out of town due to long holiday. Plus the quality of crowds ain't great at all. 

Stop reporting faked informations to lure ppl going there ! 

Guest Guest
On 6/1/2023 at 9:07 AM, p-2122 said:

Are there many guys who wear thongs during underwear nights? Would love to have some thong fun with men with same fetish

Most of them is quite the play safe that wears black brief. There are only a handful that goes nude across the dark room. Also of course there are some uncles that try to grab the fresh and tender ones but often they stray around the dark maze or steam room. They are the ones that left empty handed or feedback the night is thin. 

I am one of those who like to not wear anything, especially at noon when there are not that many ppl, to just use the dry sauna or stroll in the maze. When it gets too squeezy and no room during peak hours or theme nights, Im ok to be in the open too.

Most guys are fine. Just look out for the 3 or 4 that works in a group to corner people. You can see their silhouettes once u r familiar enough. I see them I walk away before they come close.

That said I haven't been back to the sauna for very long. I wonder if there's anything new to the layout which they change up now and then.

Guest curiousuniboy125

is it normal to walk around in the sauna with a hardon? never been to a sauna before and would probably want to try some day.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest curiousuniboy125 said:

is it normal to walk around in the sauna with a hardon? never been to a sauna before and would probably want to try some day.

Absolutely abnormal! The dicks there should be flaccid when in public view. 

Guest Sincerely
On 6/7/2023 at 7:03 AM, Guest Sunday said:

What is the theme on Sunday evenings, and how does that compare to Saturday nights.

Saturday night got more dirty uncles who love to molest the young ones becos it's nude night.

Sunday got more grandpas lying inside the rooms !!

Guest Bottom that looks like Top

I have an issue around KB, somehow I give off the vibe I'm a Top, but I'm a Bottom, and in the maze there is confusion. The idea of going to KB is to have some guy fuck me, not just jack me off.

If I were to wear a chastity cage, would it make it a lot clearer to all the guys who just like touching I mean business. I don't really want to waste anyone's time and just get cracking.

On 6/11/2023 at 3:08 PM, Guest Bottom that looks like Top said:

I have an issue around KB, somehow I give off the vibe I'm a Top, but I'm a Bottom, and in the maze there is confusion. The idea of going to KB is to have some guy fuck me, not just jack me off.

If I were to wear a chastity cage, would it make it a lot clearer to all the guys who just like touching I mean business. I don't really want to waste anyone's time and just get cracking.

Just covers your d..k with your hands, others will know you are a bottom. 

Tonight had one tall, handsome lean guy w long dick. I saw so many ppl went touched n grab his dick like he's passing good fortune. 

I'm doing same thing hoping 4 good luck too.. Additional one more action I touched his butt 2 since I'm top... Double kill lmao

7 minutes ago, Erwi said:

Tonight had one tall, handsome lean guy w long dick. I saw so many ppl went touched n grab his dick like he's passing good fortune. 

I'm doing same thing hoping 4 good luck too.. Additional one more action I touched his butt 2 since I'm top... Double kill lmao

Doesn't the saying go:

"Touch wood..." ???

Guest tele doublezero4u
On 5/29/2023 at 2:32 PM, Cfunsg2 said:

Finally had my first visit to keybox on Sunday afternoon. For all the bitching, whining and troll posting on this thread, I had an amazingly good time. For one, it was really crowded. Which I think is a good thing in this situation.

Got to suck off three guys in the extra dark maze. Got fucked standing while someone was giving me head. Had like 5 different guys suck my dick that day and one was so polite asking me to join him in a room so of course I joined him. Turned out to be a real cute guy. Didn’t know since the first encounter was so dark I might as well have been blind. 

No rooms available so we ended up playing a little in a corner until a room opened up. This sweet guy immediately started cleaning up the bed a little, but I just decided to use my towel as a base instead. 

More sucking, rimming, licking, some 69, which was all really fun. For a bottom only guy, he has a really nice rock hard cock. Finally, condom on, he lubed up and I entered him. Super tight. He came first and shot all the way to his chest which was really hot. Ended off cumming on him as well and called it a day.

at least an honest report

Last Saturday I went to KeyBox. I usually avoided going there on Saturday and after this recent trip, I will continue to avoid Saturday. Why? Because strangely enough, the "quality" of the Saturday night crowd was not as good as the weekday evening crowd. I shan't mention which weekday as I like the crowd on that day. 

But last Saturday, it was a nightmare. 

So many people in the dark room as well as in the other parts of the club. No available rooms. 

The sink was often full. This club has very few sinks and that is a a problem for me.  

While I did meet a hunk whom I previously fucked before, again last Saturday, for a while, we couldn't find a room.

We did major heavy petting at the bench near the back entrance while I blew him but most of the time, we were interrupted. So whenever we hear a room door open, we would jump up and run to the room. Eventually we did get one and while it was fun, I really wouldn't go on Saturdays. 

Guest Saturday
1 hour ago, superflawless said:

Last Saturday I went to KeyBox. I usually avoided going there on Saturday and after this recent trip, I will continue to avoid Saturday. Why? Because strangely enough, the "quality" of the Saturday night crowd was not as good as the weekday evening crowd. I shan't mention which weekday as I like the crowd on that day. 

But last Saturday, it was a nightmare. 

So many people in the dark room as well as in the other parts of the club. No available rooms. 

The sink was often full. This club has very few sinks and that is a a problem for me.  

While I did meet a hunk whom I previously fucked before, again last Saturday, for a while, we couldn't find a room.

We did major heavy petting at the bench near the back entrance while I blew him but most of the time, we were interrupted. So whenever we hear a room door open, we would jump up and run to the room. Eventually we did get one and while it was fun, I really wouldn't go on Saturdays. 

See Saturday what time. Saturday in the afternoon the crowd isn't too bad and there are slightly more rooms.

2 minutes ago, Guest shy said:

is it okay to wear mask in Keybox? are there many who does so?

There are alot who wear mask coz THEY WANT TO BE DISCREET & not show their full face.

How many pple in real life? for every 10 guys, 2 is wearing masks.

3 minutes ago, Guest shy said:

is it okay to wear mask in Keybox? are there many who does so?

From my experience> those wearing masks are trying to send u this SIGNAL>> I DON'T KISS so don't try pulling my mask dn.

@sauna

#keybox

Guest Lao Jiao
On 6/11/2023 at 3:08 PM, Guest Bottom that looks like Top said:

Don't need waste money buy simi cage lah, just follow one of these methods cao bottoms usually do inside maze:
1) cover your cock area tight tight
2) grab the guy's finger and insert into your asshole
3) make the guy's cock hard, turn around and bingo it into your hole 

7 hours ago, Guest Lao Jiao said:

Don't need waste money buy simi cage lah, just follow one of these methods cao bottoms usually do inside maze:
1) cover your cock area tight tight
2) grab the guy's finger and insert into your asshole
3) make the guy's cock hard, turn around and bingo it into your hole 

U sound experienced & EDUCATED...can share some more tips?

Kidding...

On 6/13/2023 at 6:18 AM, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

at least an honest report

nice to have HONEST REPORTING from a member instead of a GUEST> who likes to spread "FAKE NEWS"...

On 5/31/2023 at 2:30 PM, Loverofmassage said:

U are absolutely RIGHT!!! i entered the room with a guy in his 50s who was bald =0(

44 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

U are absolutely RIGHT!!! i entered the room with a guy in his 50s who was bald =0(

this's your choice man. Can't go in the room with him and complain here.

As an extreme example, my ex and I was once in a gay sauna in Taiwan years ago, a much older guy in his 70s I think, on walking stick was helped by a man in his 50s. Maybe won't be someone you want to play with, but it was heartwarming to see none the less. The younger guys there are still hot.

You just choose who you prefer cos it's a space for all.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.