Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest nottooold

yeah hope someday you grow old, unfit with big belly and still no shame going for young flesh, karma is a bitch, coming from a young guy here

nope when i grow  too old i will not come any more,and no way will i let  my  body become  fat with belly.,the old guys i talking about are those grandfather types i think about age over 60,ugly looking  big belly, still think they can get young guys.is always the  old grandfather who are forceful type.so beware of them hiding the dark maze.

Guest carefullyyours

do not go too deep into the dark maze alone or  might get forcefully grab by old forceful grandfather are deep iside there to prey on newbies,be careful young guys ok?i experience this  quite many times.

Guest deepprawn

Was at KB just now. Though I went ard 730, but I still see quite a number of mature guys. Usu the crowd will turn younger n of better quality at this time. But most guys tonite were not the fit type. What has happened to the usual younger n better-looking Tue crowd in KB? Dont tell me the timing for quality crowd has changed again?

And really put off by that grp of loud Mly princesses. Dont tell me the quality crowd has proceeded to other saunas cos of them? :(

maybe they are avoiding the  ugly belly  uncles who knew the timing when the young crowd come~

Uncles-men, zhan qi lai,

stand up (incldg me)

Dont bother with the young ones, most of them, they will never learn, untill the pain is cut deep into them one day.....

Looks and physicque is usu what they looked for

but guestxxx seemed to have vanished after sharing halfway

i have never see uncles go after the ugly and belly ones....old,ugly, is not the real problem but is the unfit ,at least train body nice nice ..at least must have something to attract people right?

Don't discriminate older out-of-shape gay men.

They are also humans.

Give them the due respect to stand in the dark corner, waiting for someone to bring them out/away.

I am 52 and I don't consider myself as UGLY BELLY (oops should it be UGLY BETTY).

Just give those who are there a chance... let them enjoy the view of you, the young and hunky.

Guest worldeater

They are also humans.

Give them the due respect to stand in the dark corner, waiting for someone to bring them out/away.

I am 52 and I don't consider myself as UGLY BELLY (oops should it be UGLY BETTY).

Just give those who are there a chance... let them enjoy the view of you, the young and hunky.

the problem is they forcefully grab u,squeeze your ball with so much force,force you into room,you tell them to stop they dun listen,they dun know the meaning of respecting others,i being attack so many times by these type  old out of shape men. Come on,no one will choose them over good looking fitter guys right?they themselves should know pretty well,if they want to  look  is ok,but  they want what they cannot have and force themselves  on others.

Guest Raiden Alpha

the problem is they forcefully grab u,squeeze your ball with so much force,force you into room,you tell them to stop they dun listen,they dun know the meaning of respecting others,i being attack so many times by these type old out of shape men. Come on,no one will choose them over good looking fitter guys right?they themselves should know pretty well,if they want to look is ok,but they want what they cannot have and force themselves on others.

If anyone meet this type of elderly pariahs who don't know how to observe proper conduct and respect for people please go to the counter and lead the staff or boss toward him. Shaming is a great deterrence on bullies.

I believe the youngsters here are talking about the atrocious behaviour of the unsavoury elderlly rather than purely attacking them for their unappealing appearance.

They have a right to say no and protect their bodies from buayas.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

the problem is they forcefully grab u,squeeze your ball with so much force,force you into room,you tell them to stop they dun listen,they dun know the meaning of respecting others,i being attack so many times by these type  old out of shape men. Come on,no one will choose them over good looking fitter guys right?they themselves should know pretty well,if they want to  look  is ok,but  they want what they cannot have and force themselves  on others.

That's a bit too much IMO. Just step on their foot hard! :)

If anyone meet this type of elderly pariahs who don't know how to observe proper conduct and respect for people please go to the counter and lead the staff or boss toward him. Shaming is a great deterrence on bullies.

I believe the youngsters here are talking about the atrocious behaviour of the unsavoury elderlly rather than purely attacking them for their unappealing appearance.

bring them to counter will help meh?

that older guy might not wanna follow too.

direct staff to him will create commotion

Guest sob sob

beware of this old uncle

That's a bit too much IMO. Just step on their foot hard! :)

got one old uncle i think he successfully  force himself on many others,he is very expert at doing it,he was behind me as i was in the dark maze looking at an empty room and he grab both  my arms in the air high so i cannot push him away and use his whole body weight to push me into the room,then he very fast use one hand lock the door and his other hand still grabbing me,and throw his whole body weigh on me,his legs compress my legs so i cannot kick him away,he still grabbing  my hands at the wrist  held upward position so i could not grab him and forcefully lay on me and try to force his tongue into my mouth ,as i finally  push him away, he quickly use  his mouth to suck my thingie and refuse to let got,finally i say i will fuck him and i was able to get near the door and escape....anyone encounter this uncle please shout for help,ask people nearby to help u  ....(sob the maze too dark to see his foot to step on..) hope the management can make the maze dark room not so dark so can see these horrible uncle . standing behind me..sob..

beware of this old uncle

got one old uncle i think he successfully  force himself on many others,he is very expert at doing it,he was behind me as i was in the dark maze looking at an empty room and he grab both  my arms in the air high so i cannot push him away and use his whole body weight to push me into the room,then he very fast use one hand lock the door and his other hand still grabbing me,and throw his whole body weigh on me,his legs compress my legs so i cannot kick him away,he still grabbing  my hands at the wrist  held upward position so i could not grab him and forcefully lay on me and try to force his tongue into my mouth ,as i finally  push him away, he quickly use  his mouth to suck my thingie and refuse to let got,finally i say i will fuck him and i was able to get near the door and escape....anyone encounter this uncle please shout for help,ask people nearby to help u  ....(sob the maze too dark to see his foot to step on..) hope the management can make the maze dark room not so dark so can see these horrible uncle . standing behind me..sob..

Quite a drama there. You didn't mention anything about your mouth, so I presume you didn't want to shout for help.

Guest Raiden Alpha

It will help. I once got grab by a desperate fucker who try to pull me into a room a couple of years back. I recognise his face and went to find the boss who is my friend. He went in with me to find the offender and gave him a good scolding in front of the crowd. He left in a great hurry after the public lecture. Peace and fun prevail for all after his absence.

Im not siding with arrogant youngsters to pick on elderly patrons but siding with victimise people who got harassed by bad dirty old men.

Just because one pay for the sauna entrance doesn't meant they are entitle to a free for all grab buffet.

beware of this old uncle

so dramatic. are you the uncle?

grab both your hands high in the air....u think dancing ar ....

Guest Violent warrior

the problem is they forcefully grab u,squeeze your ball with so much force,force you into room,you tell them to stop they dun listen,they dun know the meaning of respecting others,i being attack so many times by these type old out of shape men. Come on,no one will choose them over good looking fitter guys right?they themselves should know pretty well,if they want to look is ok,but they want what they cannot have and force themselves on others.

He squeeze your balls, you also squeeze him back hard lah, like squash them. Then pull his dick down hard like rubber band. If he has foreskin, pull down the foreskin. Or use ur fingers to flick his balls. So many methods

Guest sob sob

so dramatic. are you the uncle?

grab both your hands high in the air....u think dancing ar ....

he grab both my arms at the wrist tight held high far apart so  my hands cannot push him away.. then  his use body weight against push me into the room within 10 second..,i was so shock ,as no one has ever grab me like that before,his movements is very fast AND PRECISE,in the room less than  2 second he use one hand lock the door and jump on  me so i cannot get free of him..that is why i say he must have being  doing this to many younger guys smaller size than him.(i am not the uncle!!!!!sob)

Guest kingbee

He squeeze your balls, you also squeeze him back hard lah, like squash them. Then pull his dick down hard like rubber band. If he has foreskin, pull down the foreskin. Or use ur fingers to flick his balls. So many methods

those horrible old grandfather type uncle are expert at doing these things,they hide in shadow squeeze then walk away  fast fast,some walk pass u without looking at u then suddenly squeeze fast  and walk fast fast away,u will not see them coming!

Guest hazebird

i think the dark room is much too dark compare to last time where u can   at least see shadows shapes of people,this new dark room so dark u cannot see is total darkness,that is why those old uncle so daring because on one can see them doing it,there is a room there and if u turn on the light there who ever walks in front  of that room can see  body shape so maybe that uncle use this to see his victims and force them into that room by standing  a distance away directly facing the  lighted room.

Guest sob sob

Quite a drama there. You didn't mention anything about your mouth, so I presume you didn't want to shout for help.

i did not mention my mouth because what he was trying to do was too disgusting to type,so to clear things up,if u know why i did not shout when he use his weight on top of me,he face was directly facing me and he was forcing his tongue into my mouth! so if i open  my mouth to shout instead of closing it, i would not be able   avoid his tongue!!! as i was avoiding his tongue by turning my face side to side he use his whole face to rub against my mouth blocking me from making any sound, while still trying to put his tongue down my mouth at the same time! 

Guest Lean fit uncle

Exactly beefycub...couldn't agree more.

If you have the airs attitude or act atas as if you are a Greek god... No matter how young or old how hunky how good looking you are... Others will shun you as they can receive the kind of vibes you give out...

Some of the young ones think they are fresh meat and highly sought after but when I look at their fitness level and body shape .. I think those fit lean toned mature uncles look better and more attractive to me because they know how to maintain and take care of their body by exercising regularly .

Guest butter guy

If you have the airs attitude or act atas as if you are a Greek god... No matter how young or old how hunky how good looking you are... Others will shun you as they can receive the kind of vibes you give out...

Some of the young ones think they are fresh meat and highly sought after but when I look at their fitness level and body shape .. I think those fit lean toned mature uncles look better and more attractive to me because they know how to maintain and take care of their body by exercising regularly .

young fresh meat feels difference from old meat,try once you will know the difference~young  butt very tight bouncy  while old butt very loose,saggy..~

young fresh meat feels difference from old meat,try once you will know the difference~young  butt very tight bouncy  while old butt very loose,saggy..~

I almost puked my lunch lol

Not always true though, there are some really hot 45+ guys that I met! and some saggy 20 year olds too  :)

Edited by Enelym1978

the "uncles" i talking about not those in the 30s,maybe i should call them grandfather instead,they are ugly,with no  body way over 50,hide in the dark maze and force themselves on the younger guys over powering them.i encounter quite a few of them,very scary,if any get  catch by them very hard to get away,so scream for help if u have to.hope any one who see this happening  please help the poor guy who is being force into the room.

I suspect they are not 'humans'. Eweee.................

nope when i grow  too old i will not come any more,and no way will i let  my  body become  fat with belly.,the old guys i talking about are those grandfather types i think about age over 60,ugly looking  big belly, still think they can get young guys.is always the  old grandfather who are forceful type.so beware of them hiding the dark maze.

Good! self-awareness and aging with grace.

Like some Hong Kong singers, they retired when they were at their peak and left people with a good memory and

wanting for more.

On the other hand, those Gong X2 have their rights to express themselves sexually but they are picky and selective.

They disdain the old ones but like to try their luck on the younger ones.

i have never see uncles go after the ugly and belly ones....old,ugly, is not the real problem but is the unfit ,at least train body nice nice ..at least must have something to attract people right?

True.

Be the person you want to attract.

It 's important to groom and look good at any age. Some uncles(like 50 something GM) and ah gongs are quite handsome and charming, but very, very rare and few.

Just to share with you guys.

In other saunas, some turned verbally abusive and ganged up with others to call you names like "pros, money boy".

Since they can't get you, they rather destroy your reputation by spreading rumours about you.

Sign........

They are also humans.

Abang, I m sure you don't reach out and grab ppl that walk pass.

But many others thought the molestation is included in the entrance fee.

Whatever happen to "hello" with a smile and grace when it is a "no, thanks"?

Others shun good looking guys because they could not get him.

Being rejected by good looking guys, others felt less worthy.

In Psychology, it is known as annihilation, as in many crimes of passion.

Nevertheless, the good looking guys still look good anytime, anywhere.

Do not intend to look for charity sex from them.

Fit, lean toned mature uncles are attractive in dim light or in the dark. But out in the open, their faces look langar.

Mgt does not want to get involved. I had given up when  I was told by other sauna operators:

a. You come to sauna to be molested, do not act high class.

b. It is an honour to be molested; that means you are desirable and in demand. I want people to molest me but I am

as lucky as you.

Perhaps it is good to have a gay SINGA and teach others about Cruising Ettiquette.

Violence against violence is wrong, too.

The best is to avoid them when you see them from a distance and used your arms to protect your assets.

Many do not wash their hands and mouths. FYI.

Better still, stay home.

I tried that approach before in another establishment.

My predator shamelessness denied and turned it against me and said "you think you so good looking ah?" and "got evidence or not?"

After that, he spread rumours against me and ganged up with others to harass me for months.

They are good at making something so wrong into something right and legal.

Shout for help could be mistaken as S&M sex and pleasure.

Next time, bring a whistle(or a mini can of maze :twisted: )

Guest protector

i think we all should help each other when see people being force into the room and stop that person from being forcefully abuse,take note  of ugly belly old  type uncles that appear when  there are many young  guys around,they usually target those smaller than them so they can overpower them push them into rooms,these old uncle hide in the dark room waiting for their chance and the dark room way too dark ,the management need to make it at least bright enough to see human shadows moving in the darkness so that other people can see  when they force others into the room, so we can spot these beastly uncles who like to force themselves on others.  anyone who recognise these forceful uncles should  warn others about this uncle and tell them be careful of them.   ok now when we hear people call "help" it will be  known as they are being force and we go help them ok? we must not let these types of uncles think they can get away with it or their numbers surely will grow in the sauna.

Guest saunaman

ok noted,ugly, old , out of shape uncles=highly dangerous forceful type,especially those in the dark room.Avoid them from now on and be extra careful where these uncles position themselves at..when i see them try push people into the room i will help,please shout for help ok so i know you are in trouble!hope everyone who saw this  also help too~

Guest Fit uncle

I beg to differ butter guy .. The guys ESP those young ones who f me say my hole is tighter than those his age because I exercise alot.

To the guest who say some fit uncles have lankar face.. Again I always receive compliments that they think I am in my early 30s or done even think I am in my 20s...

There is always exceptional cases of mature fit uncles who look good lo..:P

Guest sob sob

one uncle was forcing me to a room last time, im not afraid & i show my fist to him & will definetly give him a punch if he didn't stop. he just walked away! lol

maybe is that same uncle who grab you that is why he hold  my hands at the wrist so i cannot use fist on him can u please describe that uncle,have a feeling is that same uncle who have being forcing people into room

Guest butter guy

I beg to differ butter guy .. The guys ESP those young ones who f me say my hole is tighter than those his age because I exercise alot.

To the guest who say some fit uncles have lankar face.. Again I always receive compliments that they think I am in my early 30s or done even think I am in my 20s...

There is always exceptional cases of mature fit uncles who look good lo.. :P

yeah i do find 30s guys very attractive too^^ to me old are those over 50s

Guest stingray

Shout for help could be mistaken as S&M sex and pleasure.

Next time, bring a whistle(or a mini can of maze :twisted: )

, next time shout loudly"i dun want to go into the room!"people hear this please help the poor guy who is being force..

beware of this old uncle

I think this old uncle you talking about is a regular at KB and he is almost bald. In the light, he will behave very gentlemanly and once he spotted his liking entering the maze, he will follow and strike up some small talk with his target. He will charm you by offering very sensual massage and half way through his hands and lips will be all over your body and private parts against your wishes. He is wild, forceful and desperate.

I learnt my lesson and make sure I will not be his victim again.

Guest sob sob

I think this old uncle you talking about is a regular at KB and he is almost bald. In the light, he will behave very gentlemanly and once he spotted his liking entering the maze, he will follow and strike up some small talk with his target. He will charm you by offering very sensual massage and half way through his hands and lips will be all over your body and private parts against your wishes. He is wild, forceful and desperate.

I learnt my lesson and make sure I will not be his victim again.

the old uncle that force me into the room is taller than 1.65m got short but  thick hair,below average looking,no body,out of shape ,he totally push me into the room i told him to stop he ignored me  and he never speaks,but keep on forcing himself on me,not once did he open his mouth,he does not want his voice to be recognise,the way that old uncle grab my wrist  held them apart forcing me onto the bed,use his whole body press me down ,then his leg wrap around my leg and tighten so i could not even wiggle.,he was facing me and before i could say anything he try to stick his tongue into my mouth!i try to turn my face side ways he instead rub his face against my mouth preventing me from speaking,when he fianlly stop kissing me i wanted to get out of bed but he immediate went down to my cock and put his mouth on it and refuse to let go,the  more i struggle the harder he bite(while still tightening  his legs and arms around my lower body so i could not get  up he,i  pretended i like it so he let down his guard and i told him i want to fuck him so he let go of my legs and i hurry got  up and unlock the door and left  in fear.... can i request keybox to brighten the dark room so we can see at least  the shadow outline of   people inside,so will not get attack  not knowing where they are standing in the dark..sob

I guess that uncle moves around in the sauna circuit?

I am sure there are also other 'copycat' who is doing the same to others?
Also be careful if they try to get back by being verbally abusive and ganging up with others to target the next time

It is good that others are aware of this sick and uncivilized behaviour in our circle

My suggestion is heighten your sixth sense when you sense things are not right.

Best to exit the dark maze quickly and alert the management and other patrons.

It is also wise to change up and exit.

Be wise and safe.

Guest clubhopper

I guess that uncle moves around in the sauna circuit?

I am sure there are also other 'copycat' who is doing the same to others?

Also be careful if they try to get back by being verbally abusive and ganging up with others to target the next time

It is good that others are aware of this sick and uncivilized behaviour in our circle

My suggestion is heighten your sixth sense when you sense things are not right.

Best to exit the dark maze quickly and alert the management and other patrons.

It is also wise to change up and exit.

Be wise and safe.

actually i being to the c club and abs club,their dark room not as dark got small lighting,keybox recently change their dark room,becoming more darker no lighthing ,their previous dark room u can see shadows at least,but this  new dark room so dark  u cannot even see yourself,that is  why those old men  dare to force on others because they can hide in the total darkness,really cannot see anything in the dark room,not even the bed~problem is dark room,  the total darkness become these old men crime spot to "attack" their  young prey.

actually i being to the c club and abs club,their dark room not as dark got small lighting,keybox recently change their dark room,becoming more darker no lighthing ,their previous dark room u can see shadows at least,but this  new dark room so dark  u cannot even see yourself,that is  why those old men  dare to force on others because they can hide in the total darkness,really cannot see anything in the dark room,not even the bed~problem is dark room,  the total darkness become these old men crime spot to "attack" their  young prey.

It is just a matter of time when the young prey get seriously injured and things get bloody and public :(

Guest mr solution

It is just a matter of time when the young prey get seriously injured and things get bloody and public :(

As long the dark room is not so dark can see shadow those uncles dare not do it.  Outside the dark room ,because people there will stop them,i have stop a few in the past outside the dark room in the maze,when they try to force others in, by the way ,the dark room  is the one at the end ,very dark one,the  dark maze  is ok ,can still  see body shape,faces,those beastly uncles only dare do the forcing in the FULL  darkness only,very cowardly.Because no one can see their face,no eye witness..i no longer hear this kind of forcing in other sauna whose dark room not so dark..quite surprise this is happening in keybox..

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.