Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Guest

Went yesterday and was disappointing. I think will go back shogun.

Saw a tall mature nice looking guy, but he pick someone younger.

Do you know how to to market your charms and sell your self, there is stiff competition for the best meats , buyers choose sellers, they dont call it the flesh market or meat market to refer to gay cruising for nothing, you sound like a newbie, if you are just starting out , you have got a long life time to keep faving the gay cruisng meat flesh market your whole life ,

G-r-o-w a thicker skin and go slut yourself out there.

Went yesterday and was disappointing. I think will go back Shogun...

Tianyue please do not base judgement base on one visit to KB.

With your looks and built I am sure many are attracted to you. 

Which day and time were u at KB ?

Do you know how to... you sound like a newbie, if you are just starting out , you have got a long life time to keep faving the gay cruisng meat flesh market your whole life ,

G-r-o-w a thicker skin and go slut yourself out there.

Hey guys, I think KB crowd just doesnt suit Tianyue thats all. He mentioned that he wants to GO BACK SHOGUN, meaning he has tried Shogun and he prefers the more mature crowd there.

Guest ~ KB Guest ~

Heard from reliable sources that Keybox is Closing Down end of this month (30 June 2014) because the landlord wanna increase rental !

Therefore due to this factor , the Management of Keybox decided to call it quits ! :-(

Guest Guest

Just renovate then want to close shop??

See lah, if you control the molester, those giggling siao cbs, that smoke chamber. People would have continued to patronise if not for all those. I don't trust all these lifetime membership rubbish anymore, what happen to the $10 we paid for the card??

If its really closing down, then I feel its a great pity.

Sad.

Pls dun believe what those anonymous guests have said. The fact that they didn't even dare log in to their accounts to post their comments show how much credibility their posts have. In fact, it may be the same person replying to his own post.

KB's reno has fully completed. And like what I have previously posted, due to ventilation, the smoke problem is not that serious anymore. Few weeks ago when I was there on a weekday evening, it was quite packed, so their biz shouldn't be that bad. As for the landlord increasing the rental, I am not so sure whether he can do it anytime he wants unless KB's contract is expiring and he is offering a new contract with higher rental.

Anyway, lets just wait and see.

:)

Edited by navyblue

Guest Guest

Could the Management of Keybox please verify if it's true that they'll be closing down end of this month ?

Coz if it's really true , then i would like to utilize my Free Passes asap as i still have a Full Moon Free Pass & a Free Weekend Pass !

Thanks & much appreciate !

Guest Guest

Pls dun believe what those anonymous guests have said. The fact that they didn't even dare log in to their accounts to post their comments show how much credibility their posts have. In fact, it may be the same person replying to his own post.

Like you are any less anonymous with your login and a nick?  :rolleyes:

Like you are any less anonymous with your login and a nick? :rolleyes:

Yes of course.

At least people can trace who the poster is and can even PM to verify or clarfy what the poster has said.

By signing in, most of us would take ownership of what we discuss here and won't blabber nonsense because our online reputation here is at stake. Unless he does not mind being named a troll. :)

Guest ~ KB Guest ~

Yes , it's CONFIRMED KB is closing down end of this month ! .. Just confirmed with insider people working in Kb & it's 100% True !

I'm really sad & gonna miss Kb , Sigh ! ...

I may be just a guest here coz I'm not a member of BW , but trust me , I'm not blabbermouth at all ! Thanks for reading anyway !

Yes , it's CONFIRMED KB is closing down end of this month ! .. Just confirmed with insider people working in Kb & it's 100% True !

I'm really sad & gonna miss Kb , Sigh ! ...

I may be just a guest here coz I'm not a member of BW , but trust me , I'm not blabbermouth at all ! Thanks for reading anyway !

Is that all you can dig out from an insider?

Pls probe deeper and check whether another sauna mgmt is taking over and biz carries on as usual.

Anyway, the truth will be out in a few weeks' time.

:D

Guest ~ KB Guest ~

Well , NavyBlue .. You might know more than me in details & yes I've heard before that New Management might take over Keybox .. Well if that's true , then that'll be great news !

Guest Mature Guy

Kb last day of operations will be on 22 June (Sunday) !

Haha, you didn't really ans his question.

With immediate effect , Kb is no longer issuing Free Passes to customers & they've revised their entry rates as well & after 22 June Sunday , Kb will ceased operations altogether !

If u need further clarification , just simply call Keybox & check with them if it's true !

Simple as that ! !

With immediate effect , Kb is no longer issuing Free Passes to customers & they've revised their entry rates as well & after 22 June Sunday , Kb will ceased operations altogether !

If u need further clarification , just simply call Keybox & check with them if it's true !

Simple as that ! !

Wah, so impatient, nobody asked you to respond to any of the question posted in the first place!!!

But if you choose to respond, pls answer the poster's question COMPLETELY. Why trouble us to call KB when you seem to have all the answers?!

So, when you say KB is ceasing operation, are you saying it will close down completely or carrying on business under another management?! I presume it is taken over by a new management since there is a revised entry rate.

And since you mention the revised entry rate, maybe you want to update us about the new rate too?!

Pls ignore all these questions if you have no patience to reply.

I've confirmed with Keybox management and they said their last day would be 22nd June.

======================

GM : "Many ppl posting about Keybox closing. Just want to confirm with you if it is a rumour or true?"

Keybox : "Yes, it's true, Last day will be 22 Jun. Our current lease is ending this month and the owner doesn't want to renew."

GM : "Some says that it will be taken over by new owner."

Keybox : "No. No new owner."

I've confirmed with Keybox management and they said their last day would be 22nd June.======================GM : "Many ppl posting about Keybox closing. Just want to confirm with you if it is a rumour or true?"Keybox : "Yes, it's true, Last day will be 22 Jun. Our current lease is ending this month and the owner doesn't want to renew."GM : "Some says that it will be taken over by new owner."Keybox : "No. No new owner."

It's confirmed. Navyblue, you can shut your fucking mouth now. RIP for one who just like to argue. KNN

Guest Guest

KB's reno has fully completed. And like what I have previously posted, due to ventilation, the smoke problem is not that serious anymore. Few weeks ago when I was there on a weekday evening, it was quite packed, so their biz shouldn't be that bad. As for the landlord increasing the rental, I am not so sure whether he can do it anytime he wants unless KB's contract is expiring and he is offering a new contract with higher rental.

Anyway, lets just wait and see.

Its a tight slap on his face. Talk like a spokeswoman. Lol

Now that our GachiMuchi has spoken, let's see if navy has anything else to say.

Yes I have things to say.

GM's post has both credibility and clarity which are very important when info is being passed. As a signed in Mod, he presented all the info we needed in a clear cut dialogue.

For those of you who could only express yourselves through vulgarities, the taxpayers have wasted their money in providing education for you.

And for those of you who are angry that I did not buy in to your insider's info about KB's closure, I am sure many KBers would feel the same too, simply because KB has just completed its reno.

Btw, I am not a spokesperson for any sauna, I just post what I have observed at KB and thats all.

Anyway, sad to know that this is true.

sob ..why landlord raise rent..they so rich already.. will miss keybox..hope they will open somewhere else in the future....

Landlords sometimes have other plans for their property. 

It is very probable that they will open somewhere else.  Shouldn't there be locations with lower rent?  I think KB has proven that business can be good even if they are in a more remote location.

Is there a curse on SG gay saunas?  Something that happens after renovations?   Absolute did renovations and then fell out of grace,  Queen Resort kept renovating before it closed,  1-7 renovated and shrank.   And now KB closes right after renovations?

Could the religious right, the pro-family hate groups, be making offerings to their God and petition him to bless SG by closing its gay saunas?

Guest Happy Family

Landlords sometimes have other plans for their property. 

It is very probable that they will open somewhere else.  Shouldn't there be locations with lower rent?  I think KB has proven that business can be good even if they are in a more remote location.

Is there a curse on SG gay saunas?  Something that happens after renovations?   Absolute did renovations and then fell out of grace,  Queen Resort kept renovating before it closed,  1-7 renovated and shrank.   And now KB closes right after renovations?

Could the religious right, the pro-family hate groups, be making offerings to their God and petition him to bless SG by closing its gay saunas?

Please anything can be posted but let's not touch any religion or races. I hate people associated with it.

It is mentioned that there is a change in entry fees...what is the new entry fees for KB members? No more free pass...so how much to pay to go in?

Kb won't be issuing Free Passes anymore so their entry charges for Mon - Thur will be $8 before 6pm & $15 after 6pm ...

Not sure about their amended weekend charges though !

The closure of Keybox was already expected.

As far as I remember, I knew of this news as far as 3 years ago, and this has nothing to do with some  curse of renovation supertition

I think i am one of those clients that the staff are pretty friendly towards me and they do chat with me during their breaks in between

The plan of closure was as far as i remember, was due to their lease expiring in mid 2014

There maybe plans for relocation

But one thing for sure, I think people here should not be too angry with their $10 dollars membership they signed up ( correct me the sum if i am wrong)

Before you sign up a membership, you must remember that there are various terms of membership, and the terms you agreed upon the deal

Some membership has a time lease, for example, your membership could be a 1 or 2 year contract with the said establishment.( eg California gym , Country Club)

They can  and have tocompensate you if your contract is not  honoured, or if they decide to terminate or relocate their establishment else where

Your $10 membership you paid above the normal rate is not a contract

This merely means they

1) already have your information and process you easily

2) you pay cheaper per next entry or subsequent entries 

This is the so called privilege for your $10

And please, its only $10, really no big deal to throw a big fuss here

In a more professional sense, if you are still unhappy about the closure and think you feel cheated by it, then call them up to make inquiries, instead of bad mouthing the said establishment here

Its just my 2 cents of opinion

Well, sad that it has to close, and not only I had many memorable fun there, I made some good friends from there as well

All the best Keybox !

The closure of Keybox was already expected.

As far as I remember, I knew of this news as far as 3 years ago, and this has nothing to do with some curse of renovation supertition

I think i am one of those clients that the staff are pretty friendly towards me and they do chat with me during their breaks in between

The plan of closure was as far as i remember, was due to their lease expiring in mid 2014

There maybe plans for relocation

Well, sad that it has to close, and not only I had many memorable fun there, I made some good friends from there as well

All the best Keybox !

Just out of curiosity, if the closure or relocation is foreseen, why did they still bother to have a major reno?

Kb won't be issuing Free Passes anymore so their entry charges for Mon - Thur will be $8 before 6pm & $15 after 6pm ...

Not sure about their amended weekend charges though !

Thanks CJ....but what about the charge for Friday and the weekends? Anyone here knows? Please share.

I suppose it will be very crowded on the last day....

Guest Guest

Its a tight slap on his face. Talk like a spokeswoman. Lol

So much for his credibility of a registered forummer, insiders news and superb analysis, change of management somemore, like she's sleeping with the boss.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Guest Cute Exec

Really sad to know Keybox closing down. Keybox is my favourite sauna. I have a lot of funs and memories there. I met my first love and bf there => Hope Keybox will open somewhere nearby soon.

So much for his credibility of a registered forummer, insiders news and superb analysis, change of management somemore, like she's sleeping with the boss. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey youngster, is there any problem with you?

This is a forum for mature-minded people to discuss about topics and issues, no one here should be coerced to believe what a non registered guest has said.

Trace back and you will see more BWers responded AFTER GM's confirmation that KB is closing. Before that many were still in disbelief.

Now behave like a grown up man and stop picking up petty fights here. This thread is about KB, not me.

Mod may want to consider transferring all these useless posts into the Flaming room and see which guest dares to sign in and carry on bitching there.

Thanks. :)

Edited by navyblue

Guest Guest

My friend called keybox and the staff who picked up the phone told him it will be relocated . Busy now at the moment to handle any more queries on a Thursday evening I supposed and hung up .

Maybe others can give a call and see if you get such response ? So confusing now... Really closed or relocating?

Hopefully it's true and not closed for good .

As most patrons there usually prefer going there instead of cc.

Guest Guest

If a business is profitable, it will continue at another premises. There are many of such vacant shop in the vicinity of Kampong Glam, Beach Road, Perak Road, Syed Alwi Road.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.