Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

12 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

I noticed there were cameras at the locker area, so actually kb would have our naked footages ? 

I didn’t dare to go level 2 as it was very dark, what is actually on top? Someone told me level 2 is dangerous hahaha

That is because to protect the customers from unwanted stuff such as stealing or opening random lockers.The cameras wont be used for personal stuff.The level 2 is used for relax and "buffet" if you know what i mean.if you are scared they see u naked,you change at the toilet lor 🤣

Edited by horhorfun

15 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

I noticed there were cameras at the locker area, so actually kb would have our naked footages ?

Actually as a guy I'm not too concerned with my naked footages; I'm not a celebrity nor going into politics. As long as it is not illegal, for example, naked in a public area, I am ok, esp if it is for good reasons like security and safety. However, a voyeur taking pics of my naked bod surreptitiously would pissed me off.

For the closeted, a footage of their face in a gay sauna would be more of a concern.

16 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

I didn’t dare to go level 2 as it was very dark, what is actually on top? Someone told me level 2 is dangerous hahaha

I think the cameras were installed after there was some commotion some years back. There was also a period with thefts from lockers.

As a saviour you didn't dare going to the level 2. 😲

On top are two beds, one small bunk sort and a bigger one.

Not sure why that space should be dangerous.

With the stairs upwards the area promotes the blood circulation... 😂

On 4/2/2024 at 11:13 PM, Guest 280 said:

Level 2 is Popular Book Store, not dangerous. 

Huh??

even with lockers, stealing is possible?

On 4/3/2024 at 10:07 AM, horhorfun said:

because to protect the customers from unwanted stuff such as stealing or opening random lockers

I have experienced when I am assigned a locker and when I open the locker its already filled with someone elses belongings. But when I take a proper look, I actually opened the wrong locker but my key was able to open it. That means that my key was able to access more than one locker. No idea why that was so, but I just locked it back up and went to my correct locker.

Sometimes I have things just disappeared from my locker including caps and underwear. I would enquire at the counter in case anyone turned it in, maybe if I dropped the item by accident when opening it to shower. They will always say nothing was found. Luckily I have not lost anything of greater value like my phone and wallet.   

Ideally they should install an additional latch on the locker for people who want to use their own locks.  

At the same time, I have come across people who did not lock the locker properly. I would alert the staff to lock them when I see it.

Now days I would double check and triple check that my locker is closed properly. Sometimes I become paranoid, already went in but come out to locker area again to check that it is closed 😄

Edited by thatsamore

I think there were big hoo-ha by some members when they found that the locker area has camera in saunas.

It would be a tough call for establishment to put security camera facing lockers; customers worried that their videos might be leaked online of them changing. On the other hand, the camera can also catch those culprits who steals valuables from the lockers. 

For me, I would agree with establishment to put up security camera in locker area for security purpose.

Guest Lol
29 minutes ago, fenghou said:

security cameras are needed but I hope there is some form of audit or assurance that the footage will be deleted after some number of days if there are no incidents.

no one knows what will happen if there is a data leak

based on the pathetic level of attention KB pays to cleanliness and hygiene, do you really think they are going to be more attentive to data security? 

9 hours ago, Wyatthell said:

I never been to keybox. Would like to try tmr sunday afternoon. Will there be people around?

Yes dont worry..keybox is always crowded every day.

Guest clumsy
5 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Yes dont worry..keybox is always crowded every day.

will there be hot construction bangla workers there on the sunday afternoon??? I am so fetish for construction workers.

25 minutes ago, Guest clumsy said:

will there be hot construction bangla workers there on the sunday afternoon??? I am so fetish for construction workers.

U have to go there and see for yourself.

6 minutes ago, astroboi24 said:

what is wonderful Sunday theme means?? is it skin or nude ??

Wonderful sunday theme means that the Sunday is wonderful 😄🤣..the code for the day is towel..enjoy your visit😄

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Is there a difference between skin and nude theme? Saw some construction workers before but I only saw them on non-skin nights.

There is no difference between skin and nude theme.

Guest Peterpan

I hv a legit question.

Why Keybox and not Keyhole ? Since everyone there is either a Key or a Hole, no ?

Guest Tourist

Visiting Singapore in May and have one night to go explore. Is Keybox a good place to find young Malay/Indian who's into 47 year-old Chinese Thai with a decent face but out of shape body? Or would other saunas would be better fit for me?

21 hours ago, Guest Tourist said:

Visiting Singapore in May and have one night to go explore. Is Keybox a good place to find young Malay/Indian who's into 47 year-old Chinese Thai with a decent face but out of shape body? Or would other saunas would be better fit for me?

Out of shape body ,my advice to try shogun sauna 

10 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Majority wont be keen in out of shape guy but u can always try your luck as who knows someone might just like your type. Nothing is absolute. 

I totally agree with you 😁😁

Coz majority of the time, it really depends on your luck on that day you go.. You will never know! 😅👍

10 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Majority wont be keen in out of shape guy but u can always try your luck as who knows someone might just like your type. Nothing is absolute. 

Yea thats true..depends on luck..there might be days where none grabbed,but there will be some days where a lot of people will grab you

Some just stand there to promote haha 

Some just want to feel the vibes without doing anything which I tend is good it is your choice n I respect I can protect u from those anyhow touch haha u must in control (learn to say NO) u have the right whatever u wanna do. All of us pay. 

1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Oh wow u were with a hunk?

10 hours ago, Tate said:

Hmm must be another 2 then, we were in a rm after cruising in the maze to rest abit.

10 hours ago, Tate said:

Yup very important. 

18 hours ago, horhorfun said:

My advice is you try outside first to gain experience then you can go sauna to do your part as whatvever you are comfortable with

20 hours ago, Tate said:

Surely will, just needed more time to try often. 

20 hours ago, Tate said:

Most importantly u must be good with ur skills first I guess? 

Hello, This is not your chat room.

Go Offline and chat all you want and leave the others to have their discussion!

Do that again and you see what you will get!

On 4/13/2024 at 2:19 PM, Tate said:

Looking for someone to show me around, and are we allow to wear towel at least on nude theme, too shy for exposure?

You are an adult and you should behave like one and not act like a kid. 

Do you need your parent's permission to go out or fetch you home?

Grow some balls and go explore and not post ad in the Main forum looking for someone to chaperon you.

1 warning point for post ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

Last night was good fun. Thought I’d be in and out quick but ended up staying for nearly 4 hours. 

Surprisingly, people yesterday just seemed very polite and great. No overly insistent or grabby patrons which can be a turn off. Even had a guy who was super into massage and was massaging my head and shoulders while I had my dick sucked by two others at the upper floor. 5 star service.

Maze was really fun to roam around and the room encounters were great too.

[Removed by mod]

DO NOT POST THANK YOU or TO ADVERTISE HOW HAPPY YOU HAD YOUR SEX

On 4/6/2024 at 10:59 AM, thatsamore said:

I have experienced when I am assigned a locker and when I open the locker its already filled with someone elses belongings. But when I take a proper look, I actually opened the wrong locker but my key was able to open it. That means that my key was able to access more than one locker. No idea why that was so, but I just locked it back up and went to my correct locker.

Sometimes I have things just disappeared from my locker including caps and underwear. I would enquire at the counter in case anyone turned it in, maybe if I dropped the item by accident when opening it to shower. They will always say nothing was found. Luckily I have not lost anything of greater value like my phone and wallet.   

Ideally they should install an additional latch on the locker for people who want to use their own locks.  

At the same time, I have come across people who did not lock the locker properly. I would alert the staff to lock them when I see it.

Now days I would double check and triple check that my locker is closed properly. Sometimes I become paranoid, already went in but come out to locker area again to check that it is closed 😄

I realized the same quite sometimes back. Thus, I brought my own number lock 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.