Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

50 minutes ago, touchntouch said:

Wonder can wear running shorty shorts and tee hang inside the KB or not... Or have to be in proper attire n wat is the minimum dress code like....

The default dress code is topless with towel unless there is a theme night like nude or swimwear.  Still, it is ok to walk around in underwear on a non-theme night.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Had a great romantic kiss with an Indian guy 41 year-old in keybox sauna just now.You we’re wearing white shirt and about to leave around 9pm and I was right beside you,I even send you off at the exit,wanted to ask your number but you were in a rush.if you are here,leave me a message.

Sunday was a great day yesterday @ Keybox.   Had great fun with many, unrelentless, non attitudes hot dudes.

Met 3 locals and others, A china, Viet and a Thai . Too exhausted after 4 hrs, left at 6 pm, while the crowded locker with naked bodies still pouring in.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:28 AM, BJason18 said:

i dont think people want to queue outside

On 8/23/2018 at 6:33 AM, mate69 said:

of course not

The reception area is too small to accommodate a long queue. KB must start planning for expansion or even moving to a bigger place in the event that CC really closed down. 

17 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

The reception area is too small to accommodate a long queue. KB must start planning for expansion or even moving to a bigger place in the event that CC really closed down. 

I SUPPORT THIS IDEA

58 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Esp, Sats and Sunday, If Queue extends on to walkways and corridors, suggest keybox to place tall plants to obscure the queue of patrons. Like now Soon Fa ba kut The the queue is too long.

Tall Outdoor Potted Plants Tall Outdoor Potted Plants For Privacy Designs Tall Outdoor Potted Plants For Privacy

Image result for tall potted plants for privacy

Guest Hot Swimmer

My cock was horny after days of no unloading so i went to Keybox yesterday. Upon enter keybox, found out Monday theme is Nude Night. The crowd seemed not bad yesterday. More youngsters and working adults than old men. Went to steam room and many actions were going on there. Couldn't believe many also felt horny on Monday  haha... after steam room and shower, i went into the maze. Saw a few gym fit and hot bod guys. Went to check out their package. Some smaller than me some bigger :O and scary. Got taste a few hot bod nipples :p Many grabbed my big cock while passing me. Eventually 2-3 guys rounded me up. One kneeled down to suck my cock and both left right guys sucked my nipples. Was very horny and turned on my beasty mode to ram my big cock deeply into my sucker warm mouth. Didnt disappoint him and shot my thick load CIM to feed my sucker well. After that i left for shower. After shower saw a few gym fit executive office wear guys in the change room changing. Was turned on by them and entered the maze again to find a place to rest. While resting on the upper deck, many fucking actions going on in the big bed. Then someone came to checked me out. Soon my big cock up and he was sucking me with good suction. I CIM after like 20 mins. He licked clean my shaft and left.

I left Keybox sextisfied and with empty bullets. Monday looks like having many hot executive guys.

Guest Good Proposal
21 hours ago, Guest Guru said:

Esp, Sats and Sunday, If Queue extends on to walkways and corridors, suggest keybox to place tall plants to obscure the queue of patrons. Like now Soon Fa ba kut The the queue is too long.

Tall Outdoor Potted Plants Tall Outdoor Potted Plants For Privacy Designs Tall Outdoor Potted Plants For Privacy

Image result for tall potted plants for privacy

21 hours ago, Guest Guru said:

Like that is obscure ...at least patrons should be covered for privacy

DllEpvcVsAAmBT_.jpg

I second the proposal, at least patrons' entry are blocked by potted shrubs, making patrons discrete from Public view even if it is queuing.

This will definitely increase in patrons visit. Surely a great welcome by all

See below : you don't want it like that :

DlpsalWUUAARA_d.jpg:large

or Shogun, be so open like this :

7 hours ago, Guest Good Proposal said:

I second the proposal, at least patrons' entry are blocked by potted shrubs, making patrons discrete from Public view even if it is queuing.

This will definitely increase in patrons visit. Surely a great welcome by all

See below : you don't want it like that :

DlpsalWUUAARA_d.jpg:large

or Shogun, be so open like this :

Very bold move with their gay website URL printed on glass Door.

Guest Keybox Experience

After a more than 3 yrs hiatus from the sauna scene, I decided to pay KB a visit yesterday.

I was there from around 5pm to 9.30pm. I would say the crowd size was decent on a Wed evening, not too crowded and not too empty. The guys came in all shapes and sizes, with a good mix of mature and young.

Physically, I realised they have made the place brighter especially at the dark area in the maze. There is also more places to sit in the maze. It is smart of them to remove the blockage at the back of the steamroom to allow us to walk around, literally.

As usual, the younger and fitter guys appeared from around 6pm onwards.

Lots of action going on in the steam room and dark area. Mild action took place even at the shower area and toilet. Could hear smooching, slurping, moaning and banging sound.

I had clean fun with 4 guys and was groped by a number of hands. I had fun groping some good asses too.

Just a gentle reminder to all the guys, pls SHOWER with the liquid soap and RINSE your mouth thoroughly with the mouthwash provided before you start to walk around. A few of the guys really have strong odour. I could smell it when they walked past me. A big turn-off.

And I have a suggestion. Can using of hps be banned in the whole sauna? I felt uneasy with guys holding their hps at the locker, resting and computer areas. Who knows they may be snapping pics or taking videos secretly.

Overall, my comeback experience in KB was good. But I still miss the former KB which was cosier and the location was more discreet.

15 hours ago, Guest Keybox Experience said:

After a more than 3 yrs hiatus from the sauna scene, I decided to pay KB a visit yesterday.

I was there from around 5pm to 9.30pm. I would say the crowd size was decent on a Wed evening, not too crowded and not too empty. The guys came in all shapes and sizes, with a good mix of mature and young.

Physically, I realised they have made the place brighter especially at the dark area in the maze. There is also more places to sit in the maze. It is smart of them to remove the blockage at the back of the steamroom to allow us to walk around, literally.

As usual, the younger and fitter guys appeared from around 6pm onwards.

Lots of action going on in the steam room and dark area. Mild action took place even at the shower area and toilet. Could hear smooching, slurping, moaning and banging sound.

I had clean fun with 4 guys and was groped by a number of hands. I had fun groping some good asses too.

Just a gentle reminder to all the guys, pls SHOWER with the liquid soap and RINSE your mouth thoroughly with the mouthwash provided before you start to walk around. A few of the guys really have strong odour. I could smell it when they walked past me. A big turn-off.

And I have a suggestion. Can using of hps be banned in the whole sauna? I felt uneasy with guys holding their hps at the locker, resting and computer areas. Who knows they may be snapping pics or taking videos secretly.

Overall, my comeback experience in KB was good. But I still miss the former KB which was cosier and the location was more discreet.

I like the former KB too,  more discreet and cosy.  

7 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

wah say, Kb was full house yesterday.

based on field report, let alone Fri, sat and sun, they will definitely able to survive :

Friday : 30- 100 patron = approx.  $1000 sales

Sat: : 150- 600 ( over 8 hours)  approx. :  $6000

Sun :  150 - 1000 ( over 8 hrs )  approx. : $6000

let alone 3 days , can garner $13 K each weekend x 4 weekends

guess what about $52K , excluding Tuesday - thurs.

Quite lucrative returns.

Best comedy of the year. Box office better than Crazy Rich ASEAN !!!

https://cruiseclubsg.wordpress.com/rateshours/ 

Looking at the rates, special promos and free pass priviledges for the different categories of men of CC, I can't help but feel sorry for the Commanders who are the main financial contributors for the club but ended up enjoying the least privileges, while the non paying Cadets enjoy a lot of them. And most of the time, these Commanders will be looked down and get rejected by the Cadets. What an irony.

KB, on the other hand, is more mature-friendly. :clap:

Guest charious
10 hours ago, Guest Mature said:

Looking at the rates, special promos and free pass priviledges for the different categories of men of CC, I can't help but feel sorry for the Commanders who are the main financial contributors for the club but ended up enjoying the least privileges, while the non paying Cadets enjoy a lot of them. And most of the time, these Commanders will be looked down and get rejected by the Cadets. What an irony.

Competition so intense, need to promote Cruise Club on Keybox thread ????

On 9/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, Guest Mature said:

Why feel sorry for them if they willingly paid the high entrance fee despite knowing that cadets only played among themselves.  

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Why feel sorry for them if they willingly paid the high entrance fee despite knowing that cadets only played among themselves.  

If we are able to empathize with fellow man, and in particular with gay men,  what's wrong with feeling sorry for those who are not so attractive but have some expectations, pay their entrance fee, and then suffer disappointment from the snobby cadets?  Not everyone makes a calculation of satisfaction vs. costs.  We all have experienced getting nothing for something.

• Guest locked this topic
On 9/12/2018 at 1:02 PM, LeanMature said:

Then I guess the commanders should just boycott that place and CC will have no earnings which in turn will start charging the cadets. Lol

Guest kimchi rice balls sushi te
7 minutes ago, Guest Wondering said:

What is the theme on sundays? I don't understand.

Sunday , is free for all, anything goes, do what you fancy, underwear, skin, chubs, hunks, twinks, geriatrics, bears,     all come, all welcome.

12 hours ago, asslickr said:

Then I guess the commanders should just boycott that place and CC will have no earnings which in turn will start charging the cadets. Lol

Either they do that or reduce the entrance fee of the commander to match KB or other saunas.

6 hours ago, superflawless said:

"Can using of hps be banned in the whole sauna?"

All Saunas should ban the usage of cellphones.

Yes yes yes!

KB management, pls seriously consider.

1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

Any field report of the crowd at Kb on a F1 Fri evening?

But no fake report please. Thanks.

That is cute!  No fake reports please.

Your request may not discourage those who like to write fake reports.

It may be still necessary to use some caution with "reports".

If it is too good to be true...  or too bad to be true...  it may not be true!

30 minutes ago, snowball said:

best is, go and see for yourself, i really don't understand why must keep waiting for the reports?

Whats wrong with asking for reports? It is for me to decide whether to go or not.

Just like checking the weather forecast before heading to the beach. Nobody wants to make a fruitless trip, if possible.

Anyway, since there are so many guys using hps there, no harm for one or two of them to give us reports here, right?

On 9/14/2018 at 8:36 AM, Guest Curious said:

Whats wrong with asking for reports? It is for me to decide whether to go or not.

Just like checking the weather forecast before heading to the beach. Nobody wants to make a fruitless trip, if possible.

Anyway, since there are so many guys using hps there, no harm for one or two of them to give us reports here, right?

You are right.  Information is power.  

15/9 8pm

Full of uncles with belly. Whole maze was stinky.

Sauna not working.

Steam room is smelly, smell like urine and floor is sticky.

Many old folks - i literally meant OLD (50-60, maybe a few in 70s), some have difficulty walking.

One was sitting at the locker area corner playing with his phone and blocking people from changing. 

Not a good experience. 

Very few young people around.

8 hours ago, Reganboy said:

15/9 8pm

Full of uncles with belly. Whole maze was stinky.

Sauna not working.

Steam room is smelly, smell like urine and floor is sticky.

Many old folks - i literally meant OLD (50-60, maybe a few in 70s), some have difficulty walking.

One was sitting at the locker area corner playing with his phone and blocking people from changing. 

Not a good experience. 

Very few young people around.

Thanks. I guess the young ones go during weekdays. Weekdays' crowd usually have quite a good mix from 6pm onwards.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.