Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, orangejava said:

Anyone any idea if the Steamroom is in order? Thinking of heading over for a quick one. 

Why dont call them leh , instead of getting answer from users here 

Have not been to kb for some time. Went kb this week. While all is good, one of the reception was very rude. For example when I went to change towel and rang the bell, he say no need to do so. Just change. And gave me a snarl. But the notice there says otherwise. Hmm... His attitude really made the experience bad. Anybody have similar experience?

1 hour ago, AllReady said:

Have not been to kb for some time. Went kb this week. While all is good, one of the reception was very rude. For example when I went to change towel and rang the bell, he say no need to do so. Just change. And gave me a snarl. But the notice there says otherwise. Hmm... His attitude really made the experience bad. Anybody have similar experience?

yeah. he is like that one... only friendly to his cup of tea...

14 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

yeah. he is like that one... only friendly to his cup of tea...

So i Guess I am his cup of tea. I lost my locker key and went to the reception to ask and what a relief someone found it and return it there. The rude guy initially sounded angry suddenly turn soft and say no need to pay $10 fine. Lol.

Went to KB first time this year. On a good side, counter person tot I was KBOY. LOL. Must be the dark lighting.

It was actually quite crowded, for people who enjoy your “buffet”... mixed crowd from early 20s to the old, ang moh, and some strange ones etc etc. I just wanted to look-see-look-see. 

The one thing I felt most uncomfortable was some got more aggressive and can’t take no for an answer. Tried to walk away and needed to use some force to prevent further touching.

Stay safe everyone, stay safe. 

22 hours ago, AllReady said:

Have similar experience too. This person is called Alvin. Fucking pervert and got menopause lol. Complain also no use. John covered up all things. In order for them to act, have to complain to the relevant governing authorities. Then all these fuckers will wake up. 

Guest Keybox Experience
6 hours ago, orangejava said:

It was actually quite crowded, for people who enjoy your “buffet”... mixed crowd from early 20s to the old, ang moh, and some strange ones etc etc. I just wanted to look-see-look-see. 

The one thing I felt most uncomfortable was some got more aggressive and can’t take no for an answer. Tried to walk away and needed to use some force to prevent further touching.

Yes, Keybox always have a good mix of people.

And yes, I encountered a few very persistent ones before too. They were really rude and rough, no sauna etiquette.

So far, I have no issue with the staff there.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, repressednerd said:

I like that dark corner, where you can see many wonderful looking nude bodies in the dim light. Made a few guys cum in that place. It's such a waste to go to the room with someone.

Nice until u realise the one sucking u is...totally a turn off face

On 10/6/2018 at 6:25 PM, Guest Keybox Experience said:

Yes, Keybox always have a good mix of people.

And yes, I encountered a few very persistent ones before too. They were really rude and rough, no sauna etiquette.

So far, I have no issue with the staff there.

Still very new to sauna etiquette, care to share? bcos i think i offended someone as i kept trying to hold his hand when he walked pass me

Edited by samsonchua82

4 minutes ago, samsonchua82 said:

Still very new to sauna etiquette, care to share? bcos i think i offended someone as i kept trying to hand his hand when he walked pass me

That is OK. If he's interested in you he will hold back and chat you up. 

Guest Keybox Experience
3 hours ago, samsonchua82 said:

Still very new to sauna etiquette, care to share? bcos i think i offended someone as i kept trying to hold his hand when he walked pass me

Actually sauna etiquette is the same as any other etiquette. Basic respect and courtesy apply. You may inch nearer to the guy you are interested in and touch him gently or hold his fingers loosely to see his reaction. If he does not resist, then you can proceed furthur. If he is not keen, you may try once more to confirm. Trying once more does not mean you use more force. Just repeat your actions to confirm he is keen or not. Alternatively, you can try to maintain eye contact with him even though it is quite dark in the maze. Also, please keep yourself smelling fresh from top to toe. Anyone with strong body odour and bad breath is a major turn off for most guys.

11 hours ago, Guest Keybox Experience said:

Actually sauna etiquette is the same as any other etiquette. Basic respect and courtesy apply. You may inch nearer to the guy you are interested in and touch him gently or hold his fingers loosely to see his reaction. If he does not resist, then you can proceed furthur. If he is not keen, you may try once more to confirm. Trying once more does not mean you use more force. Just repeat your actions to confirm he is keen or not. Alternatively, you can try to maintain eye contact with him even though it is quite dark in the maze. Also, please keep yourself smelling fresh from top to toe. Anyone with strong body odour and bad breath is a major turn off for most guys.

Good advice.  In general, the mindset is, everyone trying "not to act desperate" even though they wanted it but still playing hard to get.  They just wanted others to go after them.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Joshua 28
1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

sat 2- 5pm is wild I heard, gets wildest till max 9 pm...then peaks down.....

Yes, around 5pm seem a bit crowded but from my past few visits on fri and sat, it's always the same crowds, maybe becos the entrance is cheap for the young one? Same goes on Friday, seem crowded becos the younger one get in free. But the crowds seem boring after a few visits.

Guest Keybox Experience
2 hours ago, Guest Joshua 28 said:

Yes, around 5pm seem a bit crowded but from my past few visits on fri and sat, it's always the same crowds, maybe becos the entrance is cheap for the young one? Same goes on Friday, seem crowded becos the younger one get in free. But the crowds seem boring after a few visits.

I went on a Fri evening before, I wont consider it to be very crowded and wild.

But you are right, one gets easily bored if the sauna visit is too frequent.

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went to Keybox last night. Crowd not many about 20-30. Mostly matured men and 5-8 young guys. Think monday more crowd. So tuesday not many people.

Anywhere i never failed to have fun. Yes i have nice big cock and good physique and look :P  Someone had good fuck in room and moan like no tomorrow haha...

Eventually i shot all bullets and totally exhausted. Left the place as a happy man ^^ oh ya steam room, tv room and all are working except sauna room is down. Receptionist friendly and smiled to me.

Guest Keybox Experience
1 hour ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Went to Keybox last night. Crowd not many about 20-30. Mostly matured men and 5-8 young guys. Think monday more crowd. So tuesday not many people.

Anywhere i never failed to have fun. Yes i have nice big cock and good physique and look :P  Someone had good fuck in room and moan like no tomorrow haha...

Eventually i shot all bullets and totally exhausted. Left the place as a happy man ^^ oh ya steam room, tv room and all are working except sauna room is down. Receptionist friendly and smiled to me.

Yes I find the Tue crowd not really young too though Tue is supposed to be for younger guys.

And I also realise it is easier to hook up when it is not too crowded because people tend to be less choosy with fewer options.

@ Guest Hot Swimmer, just curious, since you are so hot, are you very choosy about who you have fun with in a sauna?

Guest Hot Swimmer
7 hours ago, Guest Keybox Experience said:

Yes I find the Tue crowd not really young too though Tue is supposed to be for younger guys.

And I also realise it is easier to hook up when it is not too crowded because people tend to be less choosy with fewer options.

@ Guest Hot Swimmer, just curious, since you are so hot, are you very choosy about who you have fun with in a sauna?

I let my didi choose in sauna :P

16 hours ago, Guest Keybox Experience said:

10 years ago, they were young. 10 years later, they become uncles.  The population of uncles in the saunas will increase year after year.  It's like 1 out of 3 of the population will be 50 and above.

usually the ones who claim hotness, are usually not that hot. just sayin'

and i don't pay attention to the themes, since i get to go in free at KB on most days.

so doesn't matter to me, i just go when i need action.

Those considered typically good-looking, young guns don't go KB anymore.

16 hours ago, Guest Keybox Experience said:

On 10/11/2018 at 9:21 AM, Beefycub said:

usually the ones who claim hotness, are usually not that hot. just sayin'

and i don't pay attention to the themes, since i get to go in free at KB on most days.

so doesn't matter to me, i just go when i need action.

Those considered typically good-looking, young guns don't go KB anymore.

Steam room is working???

Guest KB Guest
1 hour ago, vera. said:

hey guys...im might be going tomorrow is there anything i need to know...tips ,tricks,wat to do when i see someone im interested in and etc

Well, if you see someone you're really interested.. simply give him eye contact & touch his hand gently.. If he feels the same way, he'll definitely reciprocate.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest field reports3

I visited Keybox on Friday 19/10/2018 around 11pm. Despite not any dead gorgeous guys, they choose to be very picky. Maze and steam spa was empty at most times...

Patrons around 15 pax. First time I left at 1am disappointed and without satisfaction.

1 hour ago, Guest field reports3 said:

I visited Keybox on Friday 19/10/2018 around 11pm. Despite not any dead gorgeous guys, they choose to be very picky. Maze and steam spa was empty at most times...

Patrons around 15 pax. First time I left at 1am disappointed and without satisfaction.

I went on saturday 20 oct from 6pm to 11pm...it’s so happening...decent crowd, in term of quantity and quality...had my best bj there...

i went on 16/10 tuesday 5pm it was eventful

1 hour ago, Guest field reports3 said:

18 hours ago, moonki said:

Anyone else find the steamroom darker than before? My eyes took a longer time getting used to the darkness than before. Is it because of the new layout? Hmm...

Way too dark, until you can't see somebody in front.  Only some light near the entrance. 

Guest visible dick line
6 hours ago, jiriki said:

Are people still using handphones at the lockers area or even other places in the sauna?

Nowadays it has so tiny finger cameras. If you have this fear of being filmed, better don't step into any Sauna at all. This discussion won't lead to anything. If you see someone filming others you should report them to the front desk...

13 hours ago, Guest visible dick line said:

Nowadays it has so tiny finger cameras. If you have this fear of being filmed, better don't step into any Sauna at all. This discussion won't lead to anything. If you see someone filming others you should report them to the front desk...

the place is very dimly lit so....

Edited by vera.

Guest KBExperienced
11 hours ago, Guest visible dick line said:

Report to the front desk?? Their attitude already suck the moment we walk in, do u think they will bother? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.