Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest feedback

Didn't go for a while to sauna. On Saturday night was out with straight guys for some drinks but they wanted go back home around 11.30pm. Decided to go into KB. Was surprised still had plenty of guys. At least 30 and above. And most are with fit body and in their late 20s or early 30s, some eye candy. Played with 3 guys at the room, one after the other, could have had more, but started getting tired. At the TV room were some guys sitting and chatting. The steam room was mostly empty but the guys more walking around the cubicle rooms. Went home fully satisfied. Can't complain. But it's always a matter of luck, some half year back Saturday night after 12 midnight was quite empty, but this time around it was with sufficient choice for everyone and enough guys still around. Only thing to complain some guys seem to block the rooms (cuddling?). When I left around 1.45am, still some guys flocking in. Didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.

Guest the one Ang Moh
On 4/7/2019 at 12:16 PM, Twice said:

There was a HOT angmoh yesterday night, but he was just walking round and round the area. Took my chance to touch his chest everytime he walked pass. 

Saturday or Sunday? how did he look, age?

Guest feedback 2

Visit Keybox on Sat after 8.30pm. Place was quite packed. But in the maze guys more just standing around. Not sure what they were waiting for? There was a girly looking guy with a tied pigtail and assumable a British face masked guy who presented a free fucking show at one of the rooms. Looked more like a sex lecture on how to fuck in doggy style and to take breaks in between. Guys were queuing for a peak view around the room and passing by was troublesome. They made some noise and dirty talking that attracted many guys to watch on. On the negative side: it wasn't meant as group fun. The Brit bottom or his bf/partner did not permit any other guy to join in or fuck the masked Brit's pussy only his bf was acting on him. After taking a break they would start over again.

More to the end around 11pm they annoyed everyone at the dark maze, just having some dirty talking and moaning while the masked Brit guy only sucked his partner.

It was more of an annoyance than anything fun. Even pushed away guys touching him.

At the room where they started from early evening, they could have posted someone in front or cordoned off the room by telling everyone it is supposed to be an exhibitionist performance but please don't touch or do anything, just look. The masked Brit did not suck any other guy nor did they really permit any other to join in to the action.

Found it a bit silly.

I think next time they should do the performance at the beds outside the locker area and put a cordon around the beds with big signs "Don't touch".

The rest was more or less as usual. But the guys seemed a bit choosier on that evening, maybe because everyone wanted to get hold of the few eye candy guys.

Guest Theme Night Guest

i'm curious to how popular the theme nights are here especially underwear, swimwear and nude nights? are there more men on those nights? does everyone have to comply with the dress code?

what if i want to wear sexy underwear or a swimsuit at another time? is it ok or will it be weird? walking around in just a towel seems a little boring but i only go before on Sunday when no special theme.

thank u!!!

There are more patrons in the early half of the night during those theme nights, and yes they are strict during those timing until around 11pm?? There'll be someone inside checking dress code. But other than that you can wear anything/nothing during unthemed nights.

Guest Guest G

was there this Monday and it was great fun ;)  received one of the best bjs with this mature guy, there was also this hunky young Malay dude in the dry steam room with me but was too shy to initiate anything 

around 40-50 still around at 9.30pm

Guest If u wanna mod, then mod

And this is not an ad? :angry2:

On 4/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, Adamtan said:

Anyone tmr afternoon

On 4/23/2019 at 11:35 PM, G_M said:

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main Forum meant for discussion.

On 4/23/2019 at 7:46 PM, Guest Guest G said:

was there this Monday and it was great fun ;)  received one of the best bjs with this mature guy, there was also this hunky young Malay dude in the dry steam room with me but was too shy to initiate anything 

around 40-50 still around at 9.30pm

Lol how can this be possible on a Monday ? 40-50 pax at 9.30pm ? 

38 minutes ago, Guest KKJ said:

Again ?? Why the steam room always down ??

1 hour ago, Wulala515 said:

fyi, the steam room is down today. dun know when it will be back

Yes. Down again.

But I fucked 2 btm and cum twice.

2nd btm said I kept hitting his spot and didn't let me go.

At the end, I f him till I cum. Then... I running back to catch the mrt.

Guest guest7
1 hour ago, gaysluttyme said:

true..Married guys are the best fucks. Horny. No attitude - ABCD.

I love reminding them that it takes a man to fully pleasure another man--- yet to confirm this ...LOL

Recently married men are swamping to KB to relax

Fake news, newly married men are horny and randy to ram into their new toy, fresh oysters,

Its only when they lose interest in rhe well worn toy that they look for new excitement  , 

Guest flash news
On 4/27/2019 at 8:15 AM, Guest guest7 said:

Fake news, newly married men are horny and randy to ram into their new toy, fresh oysters,

Its only when they lose interest in rhe well worn toy that they look for new excitement  , 

Don't know why guys always come up with the hype sensational message flashs for KB.

married guys storming into the place. last time Japanese, then hunks, the plenty of Ang Moh.

I don't even like married guys and don't think most of them hot. some don't even touch you one second. I don't serve guys who don't do anything mutual.

But I m not sure whether married guys are flooding KB recently. Actually don't think there are more than those married gays who married out of convenience, family pressure or personal stupidity....

But let's stop with those hyped up news flash sort of posts which don't serve any good.

Some wouldn't want to meet married guys...

Guest peeping joe
24 minutes ago, D.C. Comical said:

Yesterday was my 1st time bottom for a hunk malay guy at KB. Not that pain as what I have expected. 

congrats. can we watch next time?

On 4/27/2019 at 12:05 AM, kjboy said:

Yes. Down again.

But I fucked 2 btm and cum twice.

2nd btm said I kept hitting his spot and didn't let me go.

At the end, I f him till I cum. Then... I running back to catch the mrt.

Why didn't stay overnight?

Guest Boring
22 hours ago, malayguy1986 said:

Is the steamroom up and running yet? 

Nope, boring place plus boring crowds. Got cheated from the "good " reviews here.

2 hours ago, Guest Boring said:

Nope, boring place plus boring crowds. Got cheated from the "good " reviews here.

It depends on the days la, sometimes the catch  is good sometimes no hope...I guess it's all luck ...give it a couple more try...

If God wanted me otherwise, God would have created me otherwise...share the love

On 4/28/2019 at 3:11 PM, D.C. Comical said:

Yesterday was my 1st time bottom for a hunk malay guy at KB. Not that pain as what I have expected. 

You dont feel pain because he is gentle and know what he is doing.Basically you in very experience good hand.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:09 AM, Truth said:

Monday night is always busy for Keybox as it is members' night + free entry for guys between age 18-25yo. Those who come in early will often go out for a quick meal before re-entering around 7 to 8pm again. I will usually be out by 10pm but perhaps one of these days I will hang around until 11pm as often on my checkout, I will run into some yandao guys at the door.

Really meh lol 

i have been there on Mondays but it’s not crowded like what u say lor

Guest guest
5 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Really meh lol 

My observations are on Mondays and similar days where the fresh meat gets free entry, the power tops would have hunted for the 18-25 yr olds before 5pm and finished their fucking b4 5pm and starts dressing up and leaving ard 5pm. They dont linger around for the nude party at 6.30 pm and beyond. 

The 18 -25 year olds would leave ard 5pm too to be home for dinner and then finish their poly assignments and projects . 

My observations.

Post 6pm crowds are working ppl and those who did not explode on sat and sunday prior.

Guest Boring
10 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Really meh lol 

Yes, totally agree. So many fake reports here. Always reported so great on the crowds and the place. but in fact, it's always the same crowds and facilities always down. Really very boring place. 

indeed. take everything on bw with a pinch of salt. can take reference but best to experience it yrself.

the good thing about kb is that anyone can enter - any age, shape, size, color - so quite a variety.

the bad thing about kb is that anyone can enter - any age, shape, size, color - so don't expect much in terms of hunk quality, if dats wat u are looking for.

2 hours ago, Beefycub said:

indeed. take everything on bw with a pinch of salt. can take reference but best to experience it yrself.

the good thing about kb is that anyone can enter - any age, shape, size, color - so quite a variety.

the bad thing about kb is that anyone can enter - any age, shape, size, color - so don't expect much in terms of hunk quality, if dats wat u are looking for.

Don't anyhow said, not ANY age can enter.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Don't anyhow said, not ANY age can enter.

KB has discrimination with middle to old age, chubs n Indians. 

Guest NotTruth
4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Lol...I've been there on Mondays but it's crowded not like what you've said wor.

Guess it all boils down to one's own interpretation of crowd size.

For me, to have 50 guys on a Monday night is considered a good crowd. After all, it is the quality rather than quantity of the guys that counts for me. 

It is a hit and miss when it comes to sauna cruising, there's no guarantee that all members' nights & weekends will be crowded. Sometimes, just go without expectations and you will get the unexpected. 

50?? U mean the whole day 50 customers? Yes I believe. I've cheated many times by such report.

depends on what u mean by quality as well :D

and yes, quality is in the eyes of the beholder.

but if one is looking for the traditional hunks, then one wouldn't find them at kb.

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Lol...I've been there on Mondays but it's crowded not like what you've said wor.

Guess it all boils down to one's own interpretation of crowd size.

For me, to have 50 guys on a Monday night is considered a good crowd. After all, it is the quality rather than quantity of the guys that counts for me. 

It is a hit and miss when it comes to sauna cruising, there's no guarantee that all members' nights & weekends will be crowded. Sometimes, just go without expectations and you will get the unexpected. 

Guest crowd

I take this post about "discrimination of middle to old age and certain ethnics as a rumour.

Aren't exactly the "middle age to older" the biggest group visiting Keybox? There are young ones.

And I have spotted even an older grey haired guy from the smallest minority group in Singapore some weeks ago. And for sure not all guys frequenting Keybox belong to the super slim category, you see some chub guys. If Keybox had any such discrimination, then I wonder why such guys run around at the place?

I just wonder what is the purpose to post such wrong statements?

But I noted that I didn't spot some annoying guys, which you saw before. There used to be one guy who relentlessly followed me and even stalked, but at least 1 year did not spot him anymore. It might be that some of such annoying guys received bans or are disallowed to enter. (maybe the one who wrote the post 3 hours ago about the discrimination is one of them...).

Regarding the crowd: you can visit for two consecutive Saturdays and on the first you might not even be able to enter the dark maze because it is extremely crowded but the next Saturday it might be having less people. I don't count the guys but sometimes it is very packed.

Big crowd must not mean, that you will leave with empty balls.

I once went after 2am after meeting some university friends for a catch up dinner and drinks and at Keybox there were still many guys (30 - 40).

Regarding hunks: Recently you can spot much more of them. But the chance of "catching" one depends as well if you fit into their liking or not.

From my experience: If they are horny, they might just pull you to a room.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.