Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 4/30/2019 at 9:47 PM, Guest curious18 said:

Just turned 18 recently and was thinking of going but not sure cuz i’m still a virgin and just wanna go there to see.

You can go to a gay sauna and only see.  You have no obligation to do anything more.  Be courteous but firm.

Be prepared to be approached, and to be firm and not let yourself be convinced to do anything you don't want to do, you don't owe anything to anyone. 

If you haven't had gay sex before,  stay away from anal sex, perhaps even oral sex,  and find someone you find attractive and is willing to limit himself to do what you cautiously want to start with.

21 hours ago, Scott W said:

Hello guys, question..let's say you're a top, and you go to the sauna, do you often bang hard and fast? Have anyone commonly experienced any top or flex who would take it slowly and gently at least at the start? I tried bottom with a guy once, in the rooms, he straight away started full on speed, my virgin hole not used to it and damn painful.. 

You have to tell the top to be slow and gentle at first. It also helps you do a lot of foreplay before he fucks you. And make sure he lubes you up real good. But yeah, a lot of guys in KB are just ready to go fast and furious, not really caring if the bottom is ready to be drilled that way. 

Guest Masc btm
On 5/3/2019 at 10:40 AM, Scott W said:

Hello guys, question..let's say you're a top, and you go to the sauna, do you often bang hard and fast? Have anyone commonly experienced any top or flex who would take it slowly and gently at least at the start? I tried bottom with a guy once, in the rooms, he straight away started full on speed, my virgin hole not used to it and damn painful.. 

It's submissive bottoms like us who spoilt these tops. Once they tried us, the freedom to bang anyhow he likes until the bottom cry father cry mother, he starts treating others the same.

Guest Masc btm
3 hours ago, free2play said:

You have to tell the top to be slow and gentle at first. It also helps you do a lot of foreplay before he fucks you. And make sure he lubes you up real good. But yeah, a lot of guys in KB are just ready to go fast and furious, not really caring if the bottom is ready to be drilled that way. 

Some of these tops are sadistic perverts, you tell them painful, they and go slow, they purposely fuck harder, faster and deeper. You more painful, he more enjoy.

It's bottoms like us who can challenge them back. He fucks harder, faster and deeper, I can take it with pleasures. See who can last is the winner. Usually I will win and he'll use violence to win back some face.

Thursday night was quite empty. Maybe everyone went on Wednesday since it was a public holiday?

Steam room was not working, quite a disappointment. But I managed to get gangbanged in the dark corner of the maze. So much fondling and kisses, while 3-4 men took turns to fuck me. One of them was pretty rough and he got rougher when I tried to push him away (maybe he likes it when bottoms are strong). Needed to rest so I pushed him away with my strength (thankfully for going to the gym often) and went to the common bed to finger myself. Some guys joined me and sprayed their cum on me, turning me on so I went back to the dark corner to cum.

Didn't bother to wipe off the cum on my body. Went straight to the locker to take my towel while letting others see the cum on me before I went to shower.

Guest KKJ

Last nite KB was crowded. Steam room was finally up and going. I fuxked this bottom inside the hot steamy steam room, with him lying on the hard bench, one leg up and me shoving my hard dick into his wet hole from the front position while leaning onto his bubble butt. Piak piak piak ! His hole was really tight and I came within 3 minutes of intense shoving. Quite a few horny uncles were around me, grobbing my body all over and rubbing their dicks on my back and thighs. I think couple of them came onto me coz I found some gluey sticky thing on my back during showering, yucks !

7 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Thursday night was quite empty. Maybe everyone went on Wednesday since it was a public holiday?

Steam room was not working, quite a disappointment. But I managed to get gangbanged in the dark corner of the maze. So much fondling and kisses, while 3-4 men took turns to fuck me. One of them was pretty rough and he got rougher when I tried to push him away (maybe he likes it when bottoms are strong). Needed to rest so I pushed him away with my strength (thankfully for going to the gym often) and went to the common bed to finger myself. Some guys joined me and sprayed their cum on me, turning me on so I went back to the dark corner to cum.

Didn't bother to wipe off the cum on my body. Went straight to the locker to take my towel while letting others see the cum on me before I went to shower.

Wow gangbanged 

Guest sauna

I really wanted to go to bump into the 2 PRC guys in the dry sauna there. My heart wants what it wants so badly. But tomorrow got work and I'm so lazy to go there. I want my bed so badly. a good night sleep. this month probably can't go there as too many works to do. I hope they are still there next month.

Guest obsrv
On 5/2/2019 at 12:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

KB has discrimination with middle to old age, chubs n Indians. 

i think the prob is they dont discrimate and thats the reason why you have very weird and disgusting people in kb..

2 hours ago, free2play said:

I was here last Friday night, 5pm to 9pm. There were a lot of guys but it wasn't super packed. Fucked one hunk and got fucked by three other guys. I don't go to KB often (maybe once a month, if at all) but there's always something for everyone. 

Wow

On 5/3/2019 at 10:40 AM, Scott W said:

U should have told him it’s ur first time

Guest SOSO
5 hours ago, Guest obsrv said:

i think the prob is they dont discrimate and thats the reason why you have very weird and disgusting people in kb..

Agree. I visit kb twice a month, usually on Fri nites. From my first visit from Dec last year till now, my observation on these weirdos ;

A. A skinny fellow who sashays all over the place, while talking to himself in mandarin. As if he has an imaginary maid following him. I once heard a conversation gg on at the steam room entrance, only to find only a person standing inside. Scary.

B. Guys that glued themselves onto the pc surfiing gay p**n sites. WTF ? 

C. Inconsiderate "groppers" who go around gropping and grabbing others' dicks.

D. Guys who wrap their towels into mini-skirts.

E. Guys with bad breath and bad BO with smelly sticky bods and expect u to hug them back/kiss them. Worse, those that fart in the dark maze area. Very inconsiderate.

20 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Planning to check out this sauna when I'm in SG next months. Just wondering if this sauna is cub/meaty friendly or its just another sauna that glorify twink and muscular cruisers? 

Cubs definitely ok. Full on bear though hard to say. 

Really dislike people with bad breath. I will immediately lose interest and walk away. Btw is it a must to bring a towel into the dry sauna? I see people with the brown towel. Get from front desk?

8 hours ago, auri said:

And why do people wear or even bring their towels into the steam room! 

Because it's a $6 fine for you if you lose your towel - hanging it on the rack outside is not safe.  I once came out to find my towel gone.  So had to walk over to the front, get fined $6 and get a new towel.  Never again.

Guest question
17 hours ago, Guest SOSO said:

Agree. I visit kb twice a month, usually on Fri nites. From my first visit from Dec last year till now, my observation on these weirdos ;

A. A skinny fellow who sashays all over the place, while talking to himself in mandarin. As if he has an imaginary maid following him. I once heard a conversation gg on at the steam room entrance, only to find only a person standing inside. Scary.

B. Guys that glued themselves onto the pc surfiing gay p**n sites. WTF ? 

C. Inconsiderate "groppers" who go around gropping and grabbing others' dicks.

D. Guys who wrap their towels into mini-skirts.

E. Guys with bad breath and bad BO with smelly sticky bods and expect u to hug them back/kiss them. Worse, those that fart in the dark maze area. Very inconsiderate.

What is wrong with you no D?

On 5/4/2019 at 8:04 AM, free2play said:

It's not a lot of guys in KB. It's most tops are selfish. Esp in a sauna where ppl are there to fulfil their lust.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:45 PM, repressednerd said:

This might seem more of a kink, but has anyone jerked off at the smoking area before? Or is it even allowed?

Most won't object as long as you clean up the floor after jerking off.  It's easier to jerk off at the shower area.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Balestier said:

I just jo in the maze with the guys around me.  Sometimes a nice guy will suck it off.   Oops.. 

Me too. Or cum on other people body.. hehe...

Guest SCORING GUEST
On 5/5/2019 at 10:01 AM, free2play said:

I was here last Friday night, 5pm to 9pm. There were a lot of guys but it wasn't super packed. Fucked one hunk and got fucked by three other guys. I don't go to KB often (maybe once a month, if at all) but there's always something for everyone. 

i wonder , some  ppl are so strict abt who they think is ATTRACTIVE enuf for them, quick question, would they still play a twink 18--25 if that guy has STD? Would they still play with a gorgeous young gym physique guy if he has STD? EXACTLY, NO ONE CAN BE SURE WHO HAVE OR NO STD,.  MY POINT IS,  some  ppl think they score when they  piak piak with an attractive , is it still a confirmed score if that guy has STD? some ppl might say, its boring with less attractive , what if that less attractive is friendly, very clean , groomed, smell nice, more skillful, not handsome, nice smile, no gym physique, not fat not slim n NO STD.  n  there a % of ppl, who remove their rubber ,mid way of.session, meaning they show that they used it , they took it off  after some time without informing, is it still fun when the other  person found out? ???????

Guest FAILING GUEST
sour grapes
/ˌsaʊə ˈɡreɪps/
phrase of sour
- used to refer to an attitude in which someone adopts a negative attitude to something because they cannot have it themselves.

Example of usage
"Guest SCORING GUEST should stop making sour grapes post & get back to the topic on Keybox"

On 5/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, Guest SCORING GUEST said:

i wonder , some  ppl are so strict abt who they think is ATTRACTIVE enuf for them, quick question, would they still play a twink 18--25 if that guy has STD? Would they still play with a gorgeous young gym physique guy if he has STD? EXACTLY, NO ONE CAN BE SURE WHO HAVE OR NO STD,.  MY POINT IS,  some  ppl think they score when they  piak piak with an attractive , is it still a confirmed score if that guy has STD? some ppl might say, its boring with less attractive , what if that less attractive is friendly, very clean , groomed, smell nice, more skillful, not handsome, nice smile, no gym physique, not fat not slim n NO STD.  n  there a % of ppl, who remove their rubber ,mid way of.session, meaning they show that they used it , they took it off  after some time without informing, is it still fun when the other  person found out? ???????

The chances that a gorgeous young attractive guy has STDs should not be higher than that an older ugly uncle has STDs.  It doesn't show in both cases.

Your (sour grapes?) attempt to put down the gorgeous young attractive has no real justification.

It is far better to avoid anal sex or do it with the right precautions, and minimize the visit to gay saunas and the "scoring" there.

And so if you do it seldom and cautiously,  don't deprive yourself from doing it with the GORGEOUS YOUNG ATTRACTIVE ... if possible!  :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest GreenNewDeal

Hope KB management can set the temperature of the cruising area around 26-27 degree Celsius.  At times, it is simply freezing inside especially when one's towel is wet. Though my immune system is excellent & will probably take it better than most guys, it is still good they can show some considerations to those who are weak.

Guest LazyNDumbStrawberry

Just scroll back to read the threads on the other saunas lor.

Having been to all the saunas, I personally still think KB is the best in terms of crowd size, variety & cleanliness. 

Crusie is only good if you are young looking, fit or comes with above average look. Nowadays I will only go there when I have blocked nose as the entire place stinks & made worse by the management covering the stench with those cheap urinal deodorizers. 

Guest Guest111
On 5/15/2019 at 4:18 PM, Guest GreenNewDeal said:

Hope KB management can set the temperature of the cruising area around 26-27 degree Celsius.  At times, it is simply freezing inside especially when one's towel is wet. Though my immune system is excellent & will probably take it better than most guys, it is still good they can show some considerations to those who are weak.

That simply too hot for a place with no windows and so many people. 24 degree celsius is what I think is the best. 

Guest TopForm
On 5/18/2019 at 10:55 AM, Guest LazyNDumbStrawberry said:

Just scroll back to read the threads on the other saunas lor.

Having been to all the saunas, I personally still think KB is the best in terms of crowd size, variety & cleanliness. 

Crusie is only good if you are young looking, fit or comes with above average look. Nowadays I will only go there when I have blocked nose as the entire place stinks & made worse by the management covering the stench with those cheap urinal deodorizers. 

A very quick rundown :

a. Cruise is for the young and gd lkg.

b. KB is for those avg lkg.

c. 10men for below avg lkg and plus sized.

d. Shogun is for senior citizens.

In terms of smell, none of them smell good at all. Attribute that to inconsiderate patrons who dun bother to shower away their bad body ordour before joining the crowd.  I think Shogun smells the worst, its like a rotten stench, followed by 10men, their sauna smells like dead meat inside.

KB also got good looking ones lah except they got paired up pretty fast with the own kinds & disappeared quickly into the rooms. The only time to catch them is when they are checking in or out haha.  

8 hours ago, Guest LazyNDumbStrawberry said:

KB also got good looking ones lah except they got paired up pretty fast with the own kinds & disappeared quickly into the rooms. The only time to catch them is when they are checking in or out haha.  

Well can't exactly blame them though, I will shamelessly admit I will be like that too. If I can choose, why not right? Plus we all are just there to pleasure ourselves, not charity. Haha if only I'm good looking lol

Guest Guest111
14 hours ago, cocopuff said:

Well can't exactly blame them though, I will shamelessly admit I will be like that too. If I can choose, why not right? Plus we all are just there to pleasure ourselves, not charity. Haha if only I'm good looking lol

I don't even know why this is an issue. We cannot choose who we want to have fun with? Those who think this is an issue basically think you are a male prostitute. 

If you can't find anyone to have fun with, basically better luck next time. I don't remember keybox guarantee you will have fun with someone. Really kanasai for those who think other ppl who said no to you are rude.

Guest Guest
On 5/19/2019 at 12:21 PM, Guest TopForm said:

A very quick rundown :

a. Cruise is for the young and gd lkg.

b. KB is for those avg lkg.

c. 10men for below avg lkg and plus sized.

d. Shogun is for senior citizens.

In terms of smell, none of them smell good at all. Attribute that to inconsiderate patrons who dun bother to shower away their bad body ordour before joining the crowd.  I think Shogun smells the worst, its like a rotten stench, followed by 10men, their sauna smells like dead meat inside.

Just pray hard, very hard that Cruise dun close down (most likely soon) and KB. If not, I strongly believe that you will end up in the public toilets desperately looking for sex. Good luck.

Guest Okguy

Actually there's a few good looking guys though, just left the premises, leaving 4 of my loads behind. There's a super huge giant guy, and makes me feel like a dwarf. And also not bad looking gym fit fella there. Not an easy target but quite polite. Pretty crowded too now.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just pray hard, very hard that Cruise dun close down (most likely soon) and KB. If not, I strongly believe that you will end up in the public toilets desperately looking for sex. Good luck.

Not to worry,  there will always be new players coming in if the demand for sex is there. 

Just left KB, lots of group actions going on in the steamroom. A very fulfilling day for me as I managed to have fun with all the guys I'm after

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.