Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest crowd... queries
56 minutes ago, mhtan22 said:

How’s the crowd? Field report please. A lot of young ones? Or mixed crowd? Wanna bring my young friend there. 

Nobody is taking such "How's the crowd " queries serious. If you think to go, then do it.

It's always depending on various factors. Just have to risk the fee. nobody can exactly tell you how it is.

2 hours ago, mhtan22 said:

How’s the crowd? Field report please. A lot of young ones? Or mixed crowd? Wanna bring my young friend there. 

Just left shortly after skin night began, quite packed tonight approx 100 guys cruising - 30% in 30s,  40% in 40s, 20% above 50s & 10% young twinks.  The downside was the rooms were occupied most of the time, rather difficult to find a room when you found someone. In the end we gave up and did it in the small cubicle inside the big dark room.  While waiting to collect my card at the exit, saw 1 cute ABC looking  Chn guy walked in.

39 minutes ago, Guest Helpful said:

Just left shortly after skin night began, quite packed tonight approx 100 guys cruising - 30% in 30s,  40% in 40s, 20% above 50s & 10% young twinks.  The downside was the rooms were occupied most of the time, rather difficult to find a room when you found someone. In the end we gave up and did it in the small cubicle inside the big dark room.  While waiting to collect my card at the exit, saw 1 cute ABC looking  Chn guy walked in.

Thanks for the update..

Guest crowd queries
22 hours ago, Guest idkknowqhi said:

what’s the crowd like is it sti happening?

On 9/21/2019 at 6:26 PM, Guest crowd... queries said:

Nobody is taking such "How's the crowd " queries serious. If you think to go, then do it.

It's always depending on various factors. Just have to risk the fee. nobody can exactly tell you how it is.

10 minutes ago, MrAnalyst said:

how to become member ? i made single visit with 22$ , but if i want to become member , just tell them to sign up ? need to wait ?

do we need minimum entry for membership ?

If you are foreigner, you are not allow to become member, just pay $22 !!!

Guest have to tell

You have to tell the grumpy guy at the counter , you got work pass or what you have, he will then give you a paper to pin down your details. I m not sure if he wants to see your ID but maybe. Next time you go you just say: Want to sign up for membership.

Guest Dazzling
19 hours ago, Guest have to tell said:

You have to tell the grumpy guy at the counter , you got work pass or what you have, he will then give you a paper to pin down your details. I m not sure if he wants to see your ID but maybe. Next time you go you just say: Want to sign up for membership.

...I m not sure if he wants to see your butt but maybe. Next time you go you just say: Want to finger me for membership?

Guest boyfriend

4 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Some people told me that if they knew they didn’t have to sign up membership they wouldn’t have done so. 

I know some locals who are going to KB and paying the full price.

Maybe they just have a bf and not easy to hide the card (or married).

But I know some of them having such compulsive behaviours and hyper discreet traits. The gov could find out you are gay... oooohhhh.

(Probably just need to scroll through handphone or laptop, the Membership card would just add on, if it had been relevant...)

One guy (*42y) told me he doesn't even store condoms at home. His mother could find it accidentally. Really?

I m sure his mum would be happy to find some condoms, have a good day, good mood, would go to a Coffee Beans order the full lava layered super Chocolate Fudge Cake (5k calories), taste every inch of the cake with a great smile in here face

just thinking of the idea her son has a girlfriend....

9 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Some people told me that if they knew they didn’t have to sign up membership they wouldn’t have done so. 

I know some locals who are going to KB and paying the full price.

So, is the membership compulsory? 

Went there yesterday during the afternoon. Decent set of guys, though mostly 30+ dudes. Sucked off two dudes. The shower area is really dangerous, but maybe it's because I'm walking around with glasses on. The sauna is hell for people like me. No one uses the Jacuzzi or the gym. Nice juice drinks though. The dude at the counter isn't as grumpy as I thought he would be from the posts here too.

Maybe I'll try cruise club next, though I'm worried since I'm just a scrawny twink.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Went there yesterday during the afternoon. Decent set of guys, though mostly 30+ dudes. Sucked off two dudes. The shower area is really dangerous, but maybe it's because I'm walking around with glasses on. The sauna is hell for people like me. No one uses the Jacuzzi or the gym. Nice juice drinks though. The dude at the counter isn't as grumpy as I thought he would be from the posts here too.

Maybe I'll try cruise club next, though I'm worried since I'm just a scrawny twink.

Elaborate please

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

How does wearing glasses make the shower area dangerous?

54 minutes ago, MrAnalyst said:

just wondering , the people standing with holding their dick at dark corner 

are they waiting to get blowjob ? what happen if somebody go in and try to blow one dick , will all other people flow in ?

any experience , Pls share 

From my experience,  yes. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest incognito

It is with utter disgust that I have to write this. 

This pertains to this group (small one I hope) of recalcitrant Dick Groppers that go around grabbing and gropping other dicks forcefully. Typically in their 40s to 50s, skinny in frame topped with a balding head and a very sour bitchy face (ugly). Despite being pushed away, they will exert even more force to make sure your dick lands within their palms. I just got forcefully gropped, again, today inside the steam room by one of these inconsiderate old bustards. This bustard even went further to squeeze my testicle, with force of coz. I am still reeling in pain as I am writing this. 

If you are one of these groppers reading this, you know who you are, I really hope you are met with a tragic death, very soon. Either that your lower body gets crushed flat by a concrete mixer while crossing the road! There will always be KARMA for you Fker axxholes. 

1 hour ago, Guest incognito said:

This pertains to this group (small one I hope) of recalcitrant Dick Groppers that go around grabbing and gropping other dicks forcefully. Typically in their 40s to 50s, skinny in frame topped with a balding head and a very sour bitchy face (ugly). Despite being pushed away, they will exert even more force to make sure your dick lands within their palms. I just got forcefully gropped, again, today inside the steam room by one of these inconsiderate old bustards. This bustard even went further to squeeze my testicle, with force of coz. I am still reeling in pain as I am writing this. 

If you are one of these groppers reading this, you know who you are, I really hope you are met with a tragic death, very soon. Either that your lower body gets crushed flat by a concrete mixer while crossing the road! There will always be KARMA for you Fker axxholes. 

Sometimes the physical strength attained from gymming does come in handy. Need to overpower these guys at times.

Guest 黄老邪
5 hours ago, Guest incognito said:

If i meet him, i will teach him a good lesson with my 桃花岛 弹指神功 (finger hit kungfu) at his small dick.

6 hours ago, Guest 黄老邪 said:

If i meet him, i will teach him a good lesson with my 桃花岛 弹指神功 (finger hit kungfu) at his small dick.

Or nacho libre "NIPPLE TWIST ~~~~~" :lol:

34 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

What if these guys are also gymmers and have great physical strength ?

Get restrained and get sucked and raped jialat jialat loh ~ 😁

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Get restrained and get sucked and raped jialat jialat loh ~ 😁

Just like in the animal kingdom; the female gets restrained and seeded before the male lets go. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

What if these guys are also gymmers and have great physical strength ?

I think if those guys were gymmers, people would be flocking to them instead of the other way round.

7 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Just like in the animal kingdom; the female gets restrained and seeded before the male lets go. :ph34r:

I think if those guys were gymmers, people would be flocking to them instead of the other way round.

That's the message I want to bring across.  Depends who is molesting. 

9 minutes ago, KetoGymicLinds said:

Expand the gym area so as to attract more gymmers to use? 

Why attract more gymmer to use? Many youngsters from cruise shifted here? 

17 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

It's seriously hilarious at times when there's a hot gymmer around and he's walking around the maze, with guys lining up and walking behind him, scurrying about, shuffling their feet, following him wherever he went. I even chuckled watching it. It happened yesterday night at around ten plus in the evening. 

Like bees to honey.  That's the result and benefit of working out.  He is being muscle worshipped by a group of followers.  Nothing hilarious.

I have been to sauna 3 times only . yesterday i went there and leave towel near my locker because i want to go inside dark room without towel.

but when i came back , the tower is gone. so I asked counter for new towel , they said need to pay 6$.

I didn't know people will take other people's towel , first experience. have to be careful next time.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.