Male HQ
Lungker

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Guest Neh Neh Pok
On 7/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, Callum49 said:

Yes those ppl are really kanasai. I also dislike when ppl bring this up here, others said they are discrimination. Not sure how their common sense or logic work. 

Read about age discrimination at other saunas like Towel Club, Absolute, Cruise club.

So maybe that's why these clubs don't last.

Guest Uncle
3 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Read about age discrimination at other saunas like Towel Club, Absolute, Cruise club.

Keybox comes under which GRC? Let's write to MP for support

Guest MakeYourVoteCount
5 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

It is under Sauna Gay Rights Committee under Pink Dot United Party. :pray:

Guest Guest
18 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

New MP is Mrs "You only need a small space"

Guest Neh Neh Pok
1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

The Dark Side. It's "Welcome to the dark side!"

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Under tanjong pagar ward

Tg pagar was once under Wise Lee

12 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

If that really the reason, maybe is good those sauna close down. If sauna become a place where guests keep being harassed by ppl, and when fight back, being called discrimination, maybe better just close down. 

Guest ButSeriously

When is Keybox really going to reopen??? 😩😩😩

Guest Neh Neh Pok
9 hours ago, Callum49 said:

If that really the reason, maybe is good those sauna close down. If sauna become a place where guests keep being harassed by ppl, and when fight back, being called discrimination, maybe better just close down. 

Don't really understand the part wwhen you say:"when fight back being called discrimination."  ???

Anyway the saunas are patrolled by undercover cops. They just go there, keep watch on people, never get involved in sexual activities. You can tell by their stern and observant demeanour. They are not looking at other guys lustfully.  One of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people. 

Guest Fearmongering
5 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Don't really understand the part wwhen you say:"when fight back being called discrimination."  ???

Anyway the saunas are patrolled by undercover cops. They just go there, keep watch on people, never get involved in sexual activities. You can tell by their stern and observant demeanour. They are not looking at other guys lustfully.  One of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people. 

This is a very serious claim made by you. For someone like myself who knows the management of Keybox very well I find it highly unlikely that you mentioned that ‘one of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people’ in Keybox. I will have a talk with John and Lee. 

20 hours ago, Callum49 said:

Age discrimination in a sauna means -  overaged patrons are not welcome, or not allowed to enter or have to pay 2 or 3 times above normal rates.  Nothing to do with "fighting back".

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Neh Neh Pok
11 hours ago, Guest Fearmongering said:

This is a very serious claim made by you. For someone like myself who knows the management of Keybox very well I find it highly unlikely that you mentioned that ‘one of them actually admitted they were there to see if there are underage people’ in Keybox. I will have a talk with John and Lee. 

I mean the  management don't know, since the undercovers enter as guests.  I can sense  they are. All these cheng hu lang (govt people) have an attitude of disdain and contempt.  Quite easy to spot, if you are observaant enough. 

Further on about that episode. When I asked, they said they are there to see if there are any underaged boys.  So to further confirm, I asked if they have been to the maze, they quickly dressed and left. Any way it happened during the year 2002, not at Keybox. 

There's even another episode at the Hyatt spa. I was chatting with one guy and he was saying things whhcih aroused my suspicions.  I casually asked if he was going back to station, he said yes.  Around year 2006.

I did not think they are lying because they know I can't prove what they said.

Overlall, they weren't  there to harass people but just keep watch. I am sure they do their rounds at night spots, entertainment places as well. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

I mean the  management don't know, since the undercovers enter as guests.  I can sense  they are. All these cheng hu lang (govt people) have an attitude of disdain and contempt.  Quite easy to spot, if you are observaant enough. 

Further on about that episode. When I asked, they said they are there to see if there are any underaged boys.  So to further confirm, I asked if they have been to the maze, they quickly dressed and left. Any way it happened during the year 2002, not at Keybox. 

There's even another episode at the Hyatt spa. I was chatting with one guy and he was saying things whhcih aroused my suspicions.  I casually asked if he was going back to station, he said yes.  Around year 2006.

I did not think they are lying because they know I can't prove what they said.

Overlall, they weren't  there to harass people but just keep watch. I am sure they do their rounds at night spots, entertainment places as well. 

No wonder sometimes see some guys sitting outside the maze like forever but they never enter the maze one. So they are under cover.

Guest Neh Neh Pok
2 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

yunimori onsen opened liao... keybox opening soon?

Was it the one at Kallang Wave / Stadium. Read their website. The male one closed but the female one is open and limit to 23 pax.

1 minute ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Was it the one at Kallang Wave / Stadium. Read their website. The male one closed but the female one is open and limit to 23 pax.

Yes Yunomori is at Kallang wave mall. Kb is at opposite Clarke quay. 

Guest Neh Neh Pok
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Yes Yunomori is at Kallang wave mall. Kb is at opposite Clarke quay. 

Yes I know where KB is. Any cruising experiences at Yunomori to share?

29 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Yes I know where KB is. Any cruising experiences at Yunomori to share?

Inside the Yunomori page should see. 

8 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

Male section at Yunomori is now open to patrons last July 15, 2020 limited to 30 guests at any time. 

Guest Neh Neh Pok
18 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Inside the Yunomori page should see. 

Thanks very informative.

11 hours ago, Jhonjhon said:

Male section at Yunomori is now open to patrons last July 15, 2020 limited to 30 guests at any time. 

Thanks. Never been there before. Very curious.

Guest OpeningSoon

if you think things got hot last March.. just wait... 

Guest Mao mao

I certainly don’t think KB will be allowed to re-open very soon. 

Phase 3 is a question mark. 

There are more than 100k foreign workers that are not living in the dorm. 

The testing will be completed soon. But that doesn’t guarantee a re-infection of these workers while the cluttered dorm is not solved. 

Just look at Mustafa. How many times the store is visited by a Covid positive customer. Probably asymptomatic or with very mild discomfort symptoms.

By taking temperature at the entrance doesn’t give us a sense of security. 

We all know some of these foreign workers are KB members. 

Keybox should just go digital. An app for it’s regular. The regulars know we only have fun with selective Mr.Rights. We don’t keep in touch because it was just a quick fun in the establishment.

So now it’s high time for the regulars to join Keybox App to reconnect with each other. May be ? It’s going to be a new norm, anyway.

Guest Hi I'm Bi

Those straight spas like G aps are open. So why not KB?

Guest Mao Mao
7 hours ago, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

Those straight spas like G aps are open. So why not KB?

Spa is operated with personalised service, just like a salon. Not cluttered and they don’t serve walk-ins. KB probably got to reject the foreign workers from the dorm. Otherwise this establishment will lose ALL the local customers. 

Guest Hi I'm Bi
1 hour ago, Guest Mao Mao said:

Spa is operated with personalised service, just like a salon. Not cluttered and they don’t serve walk-ins. KB probably got to reject the foreign workers from the dorm. Otherwise this establishment will lose ALL the local customers. 

Dislike those cocky Pinoys and those who coomunicate in language we locals don't understand. Eg Vietnamese.  So easy to get jobs here without speaking English. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Peterpan said:

So is KB open for biz now ?

Not yet.  Probably next year from now, if they can still survive.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

I saw Hook Club website that they are re-open on 30th July.. Not sure when Keybox going to re-open.. >.<

Edited by scorpiox

nj.gif「地獄風火輪」

Guest SeasonPremiere
On 7/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Guest OpeningSoon said:

if you think things got hot last March.. just wait... 

Typography Yes GIF by Mat Voyce

Guest how come

How come if phase 2 still in place?

Or some new confidential data leak from a government officer who knows more and leaked prematurely at Facebook?

Just wondering how the fun will be with maximum 5 pax at any time

... Group of friends who must pretend they know each other for long..

Maybe the action goes online?  Live streaming from the maze...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Doki39
      Keybox permanently closed?
    • By Will_90
      Since its after MCO already, Is the sauna already open?
    • By Reagankoh416
      Share your own personal experiences of Malaysia Gay Saunas/Massage stories. Would like to hear some stories of you guys. What did you do / cruise to get the guy that you wanted? How was the feeling with the person? Would you like to go back again? Share some thoughts and experiences right here. 
    • By GachiMuchi
      Anti-gay backlash feared in South Korea after coronavirus media reports
      People fear being outed after media reports infected man visited gay clubs in capital

Fears of a homophobic backlash and the forced outing of gay people are growing in South Korea after a man infected with coronavirus was reported in the media to have attended clubs in Seoul’s gay district.
      A 31-year-old man tested positive on Thursday and a further 14 of his contacts were on Friday confirmed to be infected with the virus.
      South Korea has won widespread praise for its “track and trace” model of containing the pandemic, which has used rigorous testing and isolation to reduce new cases to a handful a day – mostly from people arriving into the country – but not without privacy concerns.
      Members of the gay community said they fear efforts to out them after a major media outlet, Kookmin Ilbo, reported that the man had been in gay clubs in the capital’s Itaewon district. Some social media users then posted video footage from its bars and clubs, urging followers for donations “to help put a stop to these disgusting goings-on”.
      Homosexuality is not illegal in South Korea but discrimination remains rampant, with most Korean gay people choosing to keep their sexuality hidden from family members and colleagues.
      “I don’t usually go to gay clubs and it’s been two years since I visited Itaewon [Seoul’s gay district],” Hong Yoo-jin, a 35-year-old IT worker told the Guardian. “But I read on gay community websites that Youtubers are joining gay apps to out gay men live. So myself and everyone I know have deleted our photos from all of our accounts.”
      Health officials say they have a list of 1,500 people who visited the clubs last weekend and authorities are asking anyone who visited the premises to get tested.
      A 37-year-old IT engineer using his regular pseudonym, Jang Ji-myung, said he had been at three of the clubs after months of staying away but feared for his job if he was tested.
      “The company where I work is a regular Korean company, which means they are very anti-gay. I have taken part in conversations where my boss and colleagues said all gay men should be put to death in a gas chamber,” he said.
      “If they find out that I was at a gay club, they would most likely tell me to leave under some other pretext or make my life there a living hell so I would have no choice but to leave.
      “I’m extremely worried if I’m infected but I can’t come forward to get tested because I don’t want to lose my job. I don’t care that much about getting the virus as I’ll most likely be treated and get better eventually but I don’t know if I’ll be able to take the social and professional humiliation that would come with getting found out.”
      Kwon Joon-wook, the deputy director of central disaster and safety countermeasures headquarters, asked the media to keep to the guidelines when reporting about infected people and to protect their privacy, but did not refer to the Kookmin Ilbo report.

• By Tylor
      Just curious, whats your pet peeve when it comes to sauna users?
counter